Linda's Late, What Happened Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me while you are sucking my cock... Look at me me Mrs Jones... yeah, now lick it, slut! Yeah like that... ahhh, yes stroke my balls.... Now suck! "

Linda's humiliation was heightened, by his hard, dark eyes holding her helpless gaze. Lloyd revelled in her submission, as he controlled and directed her, ruthlessly, to pleasure him. He listenied to her pathetic, moaning noises around his hard cock.

"Mmmrph... Oommm... Mmmrrph!"

"Oh yeah... ahh yes! You like it don't you Linda? Ahhh!... So prim and fucking proper... ughh!... but, you're sucking my dirty black cock now... How does it feel to be my bitch Mrs Jones?"

Looking down on the elegant, older lady, in her white hat, church dress and pearls, made Lloyd glad that Robbie had had the idea to make her dress up. It pandered to his twisted rich, classy, white snob fantasies. He saw Linda's pretty blue eyes wide, behind her glasses and her lipsticked mouth submissively enveloping his cock. It was then that Lloyd lost that control that he was enjoying so much. Linda struggled to cope as she felt his hip movements becoming more and more urgent and his grip on her head tightened. She knew that he was close cumming, and despite the fact that she didn't want it to happen, she knew that her oral actions had made it unavoidable. In the back of her mind she knew that she was being weak and disgraceful, yet she maintained her subservient role until his climax. Suddenly and unexpectedly, Lloyd's ejaculation came like a train. Holding Linda's head, preventing her escape, his spasming cock erupted, pumping several, heavy loads of spunk into her unwilling mouth.

"Mmmmpph.... Mmmmmmm... Mmmmmph!"

"Ugghh! Yesss!... Swallow it... swallow you... fucking... whore!"

His abusive words were strained through gritted teeth, his orgasm was so powerful, it shocked him. The flow seemed never ending, as Linda, tried obediently, to swallow the thug's seed, eventually, gasping and coughing as he slowly withdrew his spent cock.

" Yeah! Whoa yeah!.. good girl Linda...! "

When he released her, it was difficult to hide his euphoric high. By contrast, Linda let her head drop in shame, she couldn't meet his gaze. How had she allowed this to happen to her? Her eyes were watering and her mouth felt slimy with his residue and she swallowed several times to try and rid herself of the salty, male taste, panting heavily, whilst trying to recover. However, the hapless older lady was given no respite. Robbie had been closely watching his friend defile the elegant, mature woman, with mounting impatience. He tried to hold down his straining hard on in vain. He couldn't quite believe how easily this classy, older lady hadn't told anyone about what they had done to her. She had followed their instructions, dressed up just how they told her. She just given in to their bullying and groping in the church and now... fucking hell! While Lloyd was getting his rocks off, Robbie could barely contain himself, he really needed to shoot his load. As Lloyd stepped back, grinning and zipping up, his lust sated, Robbie, hurriedly, pushed past him with his cock in his hand, his normal stupid grin completely gone. Linda had barely had time to swallow the black youth's copious ejaculation, before she was having her head pulled back, her mouth hurriedly forced open and another young man's fleshy, hard penis, shoved, unceremoniously, between her lips.

"Oh! No... I... please... Ohhmmm... Mmmmmpph!"

Robbie was so aroused, all he could think of was pushing his rampant, young cock between the lovely, mature woman's lips and into her hot mouth. He was muttering vague placating words, whilst urgently grabbing at Linda and forcing himself upon her, without any real consideration for her.

"Shhhhh... Shhhh! Just open your mouth... ssshhh, just suck it... Don't make a fuss.... and then you can go home, eh!... Yeah, ssshhh... Stop struggling! It's OK... it's OK... Just suck... Yes, ahhh!"

Again, forceful male dominance proved irresistible to her, already crushed, spirit. Linda, having just submitted to the black youth, began to comply once more, feebly accepting her attacker's impatient, demands. Robbie felt so horny and powerful, seeing his swollen shaft engulfed by those pink lips. Having such control and obedience from this lovely, mature, classy lady, was the biggest turn on of his young life. Even better than the last time. Back then they had just taken her and it had been great, but that was rape. Fucking this posh, rich woman hard, against her will was like a dirty schoolboy fantasy, this was different. Now, she wasn't just letting them do it to her, this posh bitch was actually sucking them off! It required a big effort for Robbie not to cum immediately, when he felt her hot tongue slide along the sensitive, underside of his cock head, but he couldn't last long, however much he wanted it to go on.

"Pleeemmm... Mmmmff... Noommmff... Mmmmfff!"

This one was worse, because of his over excited state, Linda was being used quite roughly this time. She wanted to tell him to stop, slow down, that she would try to do what he wanted, but she was being given absolutely no choice in the matter.

"Oh fucking hell, ahh!... Yes... Suck it... Yeah... you fucking dirty, little cock sucker, ughhh!"

Linda knew that the youth was extremely aroused, her hands clutched at his shirt desperately, as she tried to mollify his almost frenzied lust. However, Robbie was far too excited to be held back, in any way. He seized her wrist and grabbed at her hair, pulling her white hat off, in his feverish haste.

"... Ahhh... Yes... Ahhh... Suck it... Suck it... Yeah!"

The hugely aroused young man, began pistoning his hard manhood in and out of Linda's captive mouth, without any thought except his own sexual gratification. This time, just when she really thought that he might choke her, suddenly, and spasmodically, he too, was flooding her mouth and throat with more thick, youthful, semen. He twitched and swore unintelligably as held her head still, impaled on his endlessly, erupting cock.

After experiencing the fear of almost being choked, the discomfort caused by the volume, taste and smell of his sperm felt relatively minor to the sorely misused, mature lady. However, the shame and guilt of having allowed herself to be bullied, abused and used like a common prostitute, by two young low life juvenile delinquents, would not go away. This wasn't supposed to happen, Linda thought, she would safe at church. As the spent youth released her, Linda remained on her knees, her arms dropped limply and disconsolately to her sides. Her expensive, Sunday dress was open and dishevilled, exposing her white, lacy slip and bra and her hat lay on the ground, she was a picture of violated elegance. Linda was trembling, she felt numb with shock and just wanted to go home.

It was so awful and degrading, but her one consolation was the thought that this was the final act of humiliation. Their crude comments, cruel laughter and fist bumping, signaled the end of her ordeal. The church going, middle aged lady, had had her mouth filled for the second time in quick succession, with a stranger's sperms. She was forced to cough several times to rid herself of this second copious ejaculation, however, she knew that she had swallowed almost all of it. Linda felt nauseous thinking about ingesting the combined sperms of her rapists and for a few seconds, thought that she might vomit. Robbie had stepped back from her, turned towards his friend and laughed triumphantly, whilst zipping up his jeans.

"Fucking hell, that was fucking wicked... Just wicked man!"

"Wicked! Yeah, especially round the back of the church during Sunday service!"

They both laughed at Lloyd's dark humour. Linda remained on her knees, exhausted and shocked at what had just occurred. The black youth walked up to her and offered his hand to help her up, she took it and stood up wearily.

"Shit Mrs Jones, you're full of surprises, for a posh, church going lady... you bitch and moan like a frigid, old woman and pretend you don't like it, but... you gave me the best fucking blow job ever!"

Linda looked at the smiling, black youth incredulously, totally dumbstruck at his light hearted demeanor which suggested that she was some sort of willing participant, in her own sexual assault. As if her ordeal was no more than a game to these depraved youths.

"Whether you like it or not don't make no difference, you make a real classy cock-sucker, y'know what I mean Mrs Jones!"

She turned as the white youth handed her her hat off the dusty floor.

"Yeah, he's right Mrs J, I thought you was like, a really posh lady, but you drained my balls better than any dirty, young slut! Ha! Ha!"

Linda closed her eyes and listened to the words. She had no answer, because they were complimenting her on being a good whore! How could she answer that? To her shame, she could see their point, because of the feeble, ineffectual resistance that she had put up. She had let these youngsters, no more than boys compared to her, have their way with her. She had done whatever they told her to do, without any significant resistance. Her own self-recriminations tomented her. Was her helpless surrender to their demands, entirely because of their ruthless use of force, intimidation and blackmail? Or, was it because some dark, perverse corner of her mind, craved this submission, even humiliation? She hated them for their degrading and abusive, ill treatment of her. Yet, to herself, she couldn't deny the intense sexual feelings that that same ill treatment had provoked within her. Linda's conflicted brain reluctantly reflected upon the black boy's earlier words.

"You stuck-up, rich, white bitches don't know what you fucking want do you? Well, we know exactly what you want Linda, what you fucking need...!"

Linda was in mild shock and trembling. She could hear the vicar's voice, from inside the church. The service which she should have been safely attending, was drawing to a close. Good people would soon be leaving, having had their spirits uplifted, whereas her visit to the church had led only squalid degradation. As she brushed dust from her dress, Linda wondered, whether the nice, Reverend Ian James, would also consider her a whore, if he knew, what she had just done behind his church. Lloyd stared at her, enjoying her dazed discomfort and a thought occurred to his twisted, mischievous mind. Leaning over to his friend, he remarked.

" We've got the money and had our fun Mr White... we should really be going, but... I don't think it's fair to leave Mrs Jones out of it do you? "

Linda looked up, immediately wary, detecting a slight note of malice in his voice. Robbie grinned, still on a massive blow job high.

"OK Mr Black... what do you have in mind?"

Lloyd stepped closer to Linda, who tried to back away from him, fearful of his intentions. However, an ever grinning Robbie slipped in behind her and grabbed her, pinning her arms.

"W-w-what do you mean?"

Linda was frightened again, but what more could they want from her?

"Well Mrs Jones, you've been a really good girl... swallowed our spunk without hardly a murmer..."

Lloyd stepped in very close and Linda found herself sandwiched between the two tough young men. She gasped as he cupped her large breasts, soft and inviting beneath the satin of her lacy, white slip.

"... And knowing what a horny, wet, slut you really are, beneath your posh clothes and stuck-up manners... we couldn't just leave you here like a bitch in heat, without returning the favour could we Mr White? "

Still looking at her anxious face, the black lad reached down and slowly pulled up the hem of the older woman's dress and slip and holding them high, exposed her bare snatch and stockings to the open air. Linda instinctively struggled, even though her arms were trapped, crossing her legs in an attempt to hide her nakedness.

"Ohhh! No stop! Let me go! Someone could walk around the church and see...!"

Lloyd smiled.

"Well yes, I suppose they could... I never thought of that"

His free hand descended to her defenceless, wet pussy, but his dark, cruel eyes never left hers.

"No, no, no... please...!"

"Oh I love it when you say no Mrs Jones..."

Linda could hear the vicar finishing his sermon, they would all be leaving soon.

"... but most of all, I love it when you beg Mrs Jones! "

She had to stifle a squeal, as his fingers moved across her outer lips, with a surprisingly gentle touch.

"Oh my God... No stop... we'll be seen...ahhhh!"

When he spoke, his voice was quiet and smugly, confident.

"You see, I think that you like this Mrs Jones... but if you want me to stop doing it, you better start by calling me Sir!"

The respectable, middle-class woman, felt a rising tide of panic, hearing the church service concluding, but a wave of pleasure shivered through her body, from where it was being touched. Her pleas came out in a hurried torrent. Desperate to avoid being involved in any public scandal, she referred to him as 'Sir' without question.

" Ohhhhh, no, no, stop... please Sir! Stop, stop... please... Si..urrhhh!"

Lloyd trailed his fingertips, lightly, along Linda's glistening pussy lips and he knew what it was doing to her.

"Ohhh yes,,, you do like that... Don't you Mrs 'La-Di-Da, posh bitch' Jones? "

Her eyes closed and her voice became a breathless whisper.

"Sir... I can't... please don't do.... thiiissssss...!"

The middle aged woman shuddered, stifling a scream, as his long fingers entered her pussy.

"Shhhhh! Ssshhhh! Mrs Jones... Dear, dear! You don't want the nice people to know that a dirty old slut like you, is getting fingered at the back of the church do you?".

The other youth holding her arms giggled in her ear and changed his grip. Sliding one arm through both of hers and pulling tightly, he was able to free one hand to maul and pinch her breasts. It also had the effect of pulling her upper body further back, pushing out her breasts and exposing her more to the young, black thug's lascivious, frontal assault. Linda felt so helpless and weak and wanted nothing more than to submit to her body's yearning, but she continued to protest feebly.

"Oh, please let me go Sir.... stop, ohhh... no, no, someone will come...! "

Linda's eyes were closed and she fought to resist her imagination slipping into fantasy. Her voice was strained with sexual tension, as she willed her body not to buck against his probing fingers.

"Nooo... Ahhhhhh.... Please, someone will comeeee...!"

"Well let's see if it will be the vicar, one of his flock... or you, eh!"

Lloyd and Robbie both laughed, then he began to slowly pump two fingers in and out of Linda's wet, needy pussy.

Linda couldn't take much more. She had been rendered helpless again by her young tormentors and was undergoing a fresh sexual assault. She could hear people leaving the church round by the front door, yet the fear and anxiety of being caught only seemed increase her sense of arousal. They could be discovered at any moment, she told herself that she wanted him to stop... but then his thumb brushed over her swollen, hyper-sensitive clitoris.

"Ahhhhhhh... Sir!... Please... don't do that... Sir... pleeeease!"

Her protests sounded soft and weak, even to her. Lloyd's fingers were moving faster, but now he ignored her clitoris, a demonstration that he was in charge, he was controlling her. He stared into her eyes fiercely, watching every flicker on her face as he taunted her. He imitated her high pitched whispery, girly voice and middle class, English accent mocking her feeble, and to his mind, insincere, protests

"Oh please stop Sir.. I don't like it Sir! "

Robbie guffawed in her ear, but continued his rough molestation of her heaving breasts. Her dress was now undone completely, as far as he could reach and his grubby fingers were deep inside her slip and bra. He hissed harshly in her ear.

"You fuckin' love it, you lying, dirty, prick teasing, bitch... I can hear your wet, posh cunt squelching from here... I can smell your cunt juice running down your legs!"

"Nooo... Ooooohh!"

Linda could hear people from the church, in polite conversation walking around the far corner of the building, they would be here any minute. However, the intensity of sexual excitement pulsing from her well fingered pussy and the rubbing and squeezing of her sensitive breasts, rendered her unable to resist her attackers.

Quivering and shuddering, despite her fear of exposure, she finally gave up trying to resist and surrendered. As the tension left her body, Robbie pulled her arms even tighter, stretching her upper body further back. Linda was draped against him like a rag doll, he in turn, leaned back against the ancient, oak door, for support. The black youth was standing very close now, in between her obscenely spread, nylon sheathed legs, finger fucking her with mounting intensity. He was staring into her hot, flushed, perfectly made up face, her eyes, behind her spectacles were wide, but unfocused. Linda felt a powerful orgasm building, and, in that moment in time, even the fear of discovery disappeared.

She was only vaguely aware that the church goers seemed to have stopped on their stroll, to discuss some aspect of the church yard, a few yards away. The formerly elegant and respectable lady, was now a sight that her nice friends and colleagues, would not have immediately recognised. Arms pinned and almost completely exposed, her Silk dress open to the waist and practically naked below it and nylon stockinged legs spread accomodatingly. She was allowing two degenerate, delinquents to maul, molest and even penetrate her, as they pleased. However, her body posture seemed to indicate that, far from being forced, she showed obvious signs of experiencing pleasure. Her beautiful pink lipsticked mouth was hanging, wantonly, open and her pale, womanly hips were now flexing in response to the thug's fingers. Lloyd seemed to know just when a shuddering climax was inevitable and he suddenly stopped his pistoning fingers and slowly withdrew them. Still staring intently at the older woman, he watched the flickering signs of confusion dawning on her lovely face. Sandwiched between two tough looking, young men, her body wracked with rising, sexual anticipation, Linda tried to refocus her tear blurred eyes on his, in bewilderment.

"Wha... What...!"

"Y'know Mrs Jones... Perhaps you're right... doing this, on Sunday, in a church yard, is a really bad thing, it's a sort of sin innit... I'll stop shall I? "

He spoke quietly and deliberately, his dark eyes, never leaving hers. The abused middle aged woman's throbbing body was, at that moment, tensed and aching for fulfilment. Her mind had drifted into an inner fantasy world and she was completely taken aback by the withdrawal of sexual stimulation, wrenching her back into reality. She had been forced, unwillingly, into this position, practically kidnapped, but now.... the denial was cruel and intentional and her sense of frustration was unbearable. She slowly realised that this young monster was demonstrating his power and control over her. It was all part of his sadistic domination game. The bewildered, older woman couldn't prevent her head shaking, slightly, from side to side in mute answer to his question. Although Linda never envisigaged being in such an awful predicament, truthfully, at this moment, she didn't want him to stop... not now. He grinned nastily, seeing her confused expression and leaned in close, until his nose was almost touching hers.

"Beg me Linda! Call me Sir, and beg me to make you cum!

No self respecting woman of her social standing would ever dream o doing such a thing. She felt burning shame as she thought over his outrageous suggestion.... Linda could never....! Yet her poor, abused body was shivering with anticipation and she was no longer in complete control of her emotions. After long seconds of conflicted silence, quietly and hesitantly, with her eyes cast down away from his knowing gaze, she whispered.