Linda's Late, What Happened Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please... Sir..."

"What Linda,,, tell me?"

"... please... make me....... cum..... Sir!"

Linda's soft, middle-class voice was so quiet, almost as if she couldn't bear to hear herself say the words. Lloyd couldn't hide his pleasure.

"Tut, tut! I didn't realise what a totally shameless, dirty 'trollope' you really are Linda!"

Linda looked up sharply at his jibe, her mouth opened, but she couldn't form an answer to his mocking use of her own term, and she slowly lowered her head again.

"Yeah, you're the filthiest, little cock sucker, I've ever met Mrs Jones... can't get enough, can you? Fuckin' gagging for it!"

Robbie hissed in her ear, whilst painfully pinching her swollen nipples, making her groan with discomfort. The group of people walking had resumed their progress and were now very close. After more long silent seconds dragging by, and over the black youth's shoulder, Linda saw the vicar and Mr and Mrs Morris stroll into view, about thirty feet away. She held her breath, they were looking towards the graveyard, but if they turned, they would certainly have to see them. From behind, Robbie's hand closed firmly over her mouth, but Linda had no intention of calling for help, having to see the shocked look on their faces if they saw her would be unbearable. She imagined their horror... That nice, smartly dressed, prim and proper Mrs Jones, half dressed, with no panties on, clearly involved in some sort of squalid sex act, sandwiched between two tough, scruffy looking, young men! Instead, chatting amiably, the vicar and Mr and Mrs Morris, just carried on walking away from them, they didn't turn around, or look in her direction.

Without a word Lloyd placed his middle finger, still slick with Linda's love juice, directly onto her swollen clitoris bud. Linda jerked as a pulse of electricity throbbed up from her vagina, but Robbie held her very securely and his tightly clamped hand stifled her involuntary cry. The black lad lubricated his fingers in Linda's leaking pussy one more time and then used them exclusively and quickly, to rub and stroke her aroused clitoris vigorously. Despite shutting her eyes tightly, she couldn't blot out the whispered, verbal abuse which echoed inside her head.

"You're not a nice, classy lady, you're nothing but a fucking stuck-up, slut Linda..."

"... you think you're something fucking special, but you're just a dirty, old tart, gagging for young cock...!"

The fingers pistoned, relentlessly, Linda's body couldn't help but respond, even though her mouth was gagged.

"Mmrphh..... Mmmphh.... Mmmhhh!"

"Look at you! Dress up, tits out, legs spread like a whore... waiting to be fucked! "

"... getting yourself fingered around the back of a church, after sucking two men off... what a fucking slut!"

The danger of being discovered, the humiliation of being blackmailed and used and the merciless physical masturbation, combined to induce a shuddering orgasm. Linda, restrained and effectively gagged, gave herself up to it. Her soft, well maintained, middle aged, body trembled and shook, as she experienced a powerful climax, groaning as silently as possible, for fear of attracting attention. Robbie held her upright until her shaking subsided and then slowly released her.

"Oh you needed that didn't you? You fucking dirty bitch!" he said, grinning.

Linda, breathing heavily, looked at the floor, until Lloyd grabbed her jaw and pulled her head up to meet his straight faced gaze. He just stared at her for a few seconds, before speaking.

"We'll be seeing you Mrs Jones... and remember... don't do or say anything to anyone or your life won't be worth living... understand?"

Linda made a small movement to nod her head, as best she could. Then, without further comment, he simply, turned on his heel and sauntered, slowly away.

"Good girl"

From behind, the white youth slapped her shapely, round bottom sharply, before following his friend. Linda stood confused and uncertain what to do, as she watched them go, her body still trembling with the after effects of her orgasm. She was both incredulous at everything that had just happened to her and equally astonished that it was all just suddenly, over! On trying to move, she found that she was still very shaky and her legs were quite unsteady.

Whilst standing there, dazedly trying to button up her dress, she suddenly saw the young vicar and the Morris's walking back up from the graveyard, towards the church. Linda realised that the top of her dress was still hanging open, she was flushed and dishevelled and her hair was untidy and was holding her hat still in her hand. Clutching her dress together, she rushed away from them as fast as her heels would carry her. Linda reached the car park and cambered into her car, but even as she drove off her mind was full of anxious thoughts. The vicar, and the Morris's, had been looking straight at her... they must have seen something. She had no intention of trying to explain something which she herself, was struggling to understand. She couldn't even make up anything remotely plausible, to excuse the physical and mental state that she was in. She just had to get home, quickly.

Later, Linda couldn't recall driving home. She had stripped off her clothes and showered immediately, whilst simultaneously rinsing with a large amount of mouthwash, until the taste of the young men's sperm had gone. The taste, but not the memory. She had no idea what she was going to do or how to extricate herself from this mess, but she needed to gather her thoughts and try to make sense of everything. After long and, at times frenzied, internal debate and some tears of frustration, the troubled, abused woman, reluctantly picked up her phone to call the police........... and then slowly replaced it.