All Comments on 'Linda's Story Ch. 05'

by hoyden

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Okay, I know it's "just a story", but...

All the eroticism comes from the nonconsensual aspects of the story, not the D/s aspects. It's disappointing and an unfortunately mistake in submission to Lit.

This is not a D/s story - it's a non-consent one.

Which happens to be anathema.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wowzies

the most amazing thing i have EVER read! thANKS

avidreader10avidreader10almost 14 years ago
great read

These stories were totally erotic and orgasmic , i totally identified with the hidden whore that was unleashed in Linda .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excelently written BDSM story!!!

I have just finished the whole Linda's Story chapters. I am wondering when you will be finishing the series? I can't wait to find out what all BB and Laci have in store for Linda. Especially with the round hairbrush!!! Sounds very interesting to me!!! A whore like her can't be finished yet. Can she???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hope you send that guy a message he'll never forget

I hope you guys come up with some kind of revenge on this asshole. Make him pay for destroying your marriage, and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too bad we will never read the ending

It has been waaayyyy to long since the chapter was written. Way too much going on for Linda to ever recover from the sadistic BB but this is a fantasy story so anything goes. Is there ever any ending? Perhaps in another story webpage? So sad to end this story line here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous