Linda's Wife

Story Info
She controls Linda's problems.
2.1k words
4.25
11.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was rather ritualistic. The performance as much as the act itself. The journey is as important as the destination and all that. My Linda wouldn't want it any other way. It's part of her addictive personality.

I'm wearing my beautiful black satin and lace bra and pantie set. On my feet are my black suede, mid calf, lace up, pointed toe, spike heel boots. My three quarter lynx fur is open, it's flowing over the side of the arm less chair I'm perched on in the middle of the living room's deep plush light blue carpet.

The drapes are pulled back, but the sheers give privacy as well as letting the winter afternoon light illuminate the room.

"You may approach." I hold the grip of the pink rubber strap in my right hand and stroke it absently with my left. "Linda, why did you fail to get everything on the grocery list?"

"Because I didn't have enough money, Mistress Erin."

"And why didn't you have enough money, dear?" I asked quietly. I gave 'her' enough.

"Because, mumble, mumble."

"Pardon dear? Speak up."

"Because I bought twenty dollars worth of scratch and win tickets when I paid for the gas, Mistress."

"Scratch and win tickets? And what did you win?"

"Um. Two free tickets, Mistress."

"But no money?"

"No, no money."

"No." I slap my strap against my palm. "What is the rule?"

"Gambling is forbidden, Mistress."

"Yes. No gambling." I pat my bare thigh. "Come."

Linda approaches. 'She' lifts the hem of 'her' mid thigh length pleated plaid mini skirt and pulls down 'her' cotton panties. Then 'she' drapes 'herself' over my thighs.

She has a beautiful singing voice as I rain ten smacks onto her skinny little ass.

****

Nine months ago Larry's gambling got out of control.Before that it was his drinking and cocaine addiction. Then there was his obsession with a certain TV personality that led to a restraining order.

On the other hand his obsession with cleanliness is good.

You see, I love him. And he does like wearing heels and ladies panties around home.

"Dear, we need to talk. I love you. But we can't keep going on like this. Your problem has no cure. But it can be controlled. Self control and discipline. You have none, but I will supply both. For our sake.

"Now, take off your belt, dear, and give it to me"

Those five lashes as he bent over, trousers around his ankles, were our new beginning.

****

"There, Linda. Stand up."

She's crying as much from shame as pain.

"I'm s-s-sorry Mistress. I'll never d-do it again. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Mistress.'

"There, there." I stand and wrap my arms around Linda. "It's OK dear. I know you'll try harder. It's alright now. I love you dear." I tenderly kiss her.

"I love you Mistress. I'm sorry." Sob.

"Good girl." I kiss her. "Now, go change into your black maid's dress and four inch ankle straps. Bring me the locks. Then I want you to clean the guest bathroom and put the light blue sheets on the bed in the guest room. Now go."

"Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress."

As Larry/Linda is changing I slip back into my ankle length dove grey full hem wool skirt and silver satin long sleeve collarless blouse, then settle on the couch.

When she's changed she hands me the four little gold padlocks.

"Left foot." I lock it's ankle strap. "Right." I lock it. One time she'd taken off her painful heels and was vacuuming in her bare feet. The symbolism of a proper uniform is important, so I bought her these locking ankle straps.

"Knees." I point to the carpet at my feet. From the couch beside me I take her collar and lock it behind her neck. Then I pull up the zipper on the back of her dress and lock it.

"Put the chair back in the corner. I'm going out. When you finish in the guest room you can vacuum the upstairs."

"Yes Mistress. Mistress, may I ask a question, please?"

"Yes dear, go ahead."

"Mistress, are You expecting company?"

"Yes. Now give me a kiss, and get to work dear."

She knows that's the end of the conversation.

*****

My aunt Lilly comes through the 'Arrivals" door in a flurry of sable fur followed by a redcap carrying her luggage. I wave as she looks around.

"There's my darling!" We kiss then head for the car.

"So, darling. How's everything?"

"Good, great. You were so right about using discipline. And about his thing for women's clothes. She's now 'Linda' at home."

"And does she help with the housework, dear?"

"Oh no. She does all of it." We both chuckle. "That''s why she didn't come to the airport. She's home doing the vacuuming."

"That sounds wonderful, darling."

*****

When we come through the front door Linda rushes down the hall, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

"My, what a pretty darling! Come, give Auntie Lil a kiss." She gives Linda a noisy kiss on the lips.

Linda takes Lilly's fur and hangs it in the closet, then hangs mine too. I point at Linda, then at Lilly's feet. She gets down and removes Aunt Lil's red, round toe' spike heel ankle boots.

I sit on the bench beside Lilly, and Linda unlaces my boots, pulls them off then slips on my pink block heel round toe pumps.

"Move the car into the garage dear. Then take Aunt Lilly's luggage to her room."

"Yes Mistress Erin."

"And, darling, in my blue bag are my red stilettos. Be a dear and bring them to me."

"Yes Mistress Lilly."

****

"It's so great to see you again."

"Well, thanks for the invitation."

"So, tell me, why didn't you go sailing in the Caribbean with Uncle Tom? It sounds like a perfect getaway from February in Ontario."

"Well, Tom doesn't go (finger quote) Sailing. He goes racing. Get up ridiculously early, then be yelled at and ordered around all day by the captain? Not for this gal."

"Oh, here's Linda with your shoes." I snap my fingers and point at Lil's feet. Linda get to her kneed and gently slips her heels onto Lilly's feet.

Lil bends down and kisses Linda. "Thank you darling."

Linda blushes as red as Lil's heels.

"Linda, dear, you can start supper now. Set three places in the dining room, and you can join Aunt Lilly and me for supper."

"Thank you Mistress." She scurries away. Lil and I both watch her little ass wiggle.

"I wasn't sure if you'd bring your boy toy, Joseph, with you."

"Well, he's Tom's too, so he went racing. At least I know who Tom's fucking while he's away." Chuckle. "Have you got a lover on the side, or a threesome?"

"No,no. Larry/Linda is quite enough."

After joining us for dinner, Linda did the cleaning up as Lilly and I visited. Then she came to the den to say she was done.

I went and inspected.

"You did an excellent job dear. Very good." I kissed her and stroked her buns. "Now go up to my room and I'll be up in a while."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." Linda sounded a bit disappointed.

Meanwhile, Aunt Lilly, who's actually only seven years older than me had moved from the lounge chair to the couch I'd been sitting on. As I sat she put one arm over my shoulder and one hand behind my head. "I've missed you so much."

"Me too." I replied and we kissed. And another warm kiss.

She stroked the smooth satin of my blouse as I cupped her boobs and felt the soft cream angora of her sweater.

"Did you ever tell Uncle tom?"

"About is? No. Does Larry know?"

"Oh no. He doesn't need to know." We kiss some more. "I'll give him a good hard fuck and he'll be sound asleep in no time. Then I'll come to your room."

More kisses. "Then I better not keep you up."

*******

Linda was sitting on the bed watching a 'Natalie Mars' video on her tablet.

"She's quite pretty, isn't she?"

Poor Linda jumped clear of the mattress.

"What's the rule dear?"

"Um, I'm not to watch porn without your permission."

"And?"

"Unless you're here to supervise."

I'm sure at times like this she disobeys as a form of protest. Or maybe to get affirmation I still love her enough to care.

"Well, we'll have to discipline you, won't we?"

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress Erin."

I slip the charm bracelet of keys off my wrist and point to the carpet. Linda gets off the bed and to her knees.

I leave her heels and collar on, but unlock her dress and pull the zipper down. Then after she'd hung it in her closet told her to take off her bra and panties, and I unlocked her clitty cage.

"Bring me my riding crop."

"Yes Mistress."

"Position."

"Yes Mistress."

She stands in the middle of the carpet. Her hands are on top of her head, her fingers linked. I slowly unbutton my blouse. I zip my skirt undone and lay them both over a chair. Her cock is hard as she watches. I slip off my panties. I stroke my bikini trimmed patch. My bra joins my panties on the floor. From my closet I pull my ankle length soft black chiffon robe with the faux fur trim. I loosely tie it's long wide satin sash in a big elegant bow.

"I should give you the ball gag so we don't disturb Lilly. But she knows what we do, doesn't she.'

"Y-yes M-mistress."

"Shh dear. That's a good girl."

I swish my riding crop in a few practice swing, to make sure my robe isn't tied too tightly.

'smack', I give her balls a little love tap.

"Oo."

"Quiet dear. Turn around."

Two smacks on her shoulders, and two on her buns. They'll leave bright red welts that will turn into yellow bruises over the next week or so. My god, what a raging quivering hardon!

"You may lower your hands dear."

"T-t-thank you Mistress." Tears are rolling down her cheek. Her mascara is running. Lovely. That's why I insist she buys the cheap stuff.

I fold her into my arms. "There, there." I kiss her tenderly, then sink to my knees. What a lovely cock! I kiss her knob. "What a nice cock." I swallow and fondle her balls.

"Mm. My beautiful cock. All mine! Mm,mm,mm,mm."

A week in chastity has paid off. A beautiful load of hot cum fills my mouth.

I stand up and give my Linda a cum flavored kiss.

"I love you dear."

"I love you too, Mistress Erin."

"Mm." Another shared kiss. "Put on your pink satin baby doll and get into my bed, dear."

"Thank you mistress."

While she's doing that I take off my robe and put on my strapon.

"Lube me up dear." She gets the lube from the drawer on the bedside table.

I stand at the edge of the bed. Linda kisses my girlcock's knob then lovingly strokes the slippery goo onto it.

"Position."

What a pretty sight! Linda's cheek on the mattress, her ass, decorated with the two new red stripes in the air, her cock and balls dangling, her nightie riding up her back, her smooth shaved legs spread wearing her sexy heels.

I climb into bed and position myself. My right hand holds her shoulder, my left hand guides me in.

"Ah!"

"Easy dear." I gently slide my red silicone cock all the way into his boycunt.

"Mm."

"That's right dear."

As I stroke Linda moans with pleasure. I was surprised how short a time before she embraced pegging and though of it as a reward.

Stroke..Stroke..Stroke stroke stroke..Stroke. I vary the pace. Reaching down I stroke Linda's cock as I plow. Stroke, stroke.

"Oh," She moans as she cums. I stop all the way in and keep stroking her cock until she's completely fucked out.

I pull out, toss my girl meat aside and unlock Linda's heels. I drop them to the floor and pull the grey wolf blanket over us and cuddle my sweetheart.

I spoon up to her back, and stroke the smooth satin of her nightie down her chest. "I love you dear."

"I love you too Erin."

"I think you've earned the right to be 'Linda' all weekend. Don't you?"

"Thank you Mistress."

I kiss her ear. "You really are the best, darling." I whisper. "A great lover with a beautiful cock, and a very pretty maid." Kiss.

I cuddle and snuggle her until I'm sure she's sound asleep.

Being careful not to disturb her sleep I pull the two meter long pink velvet covered chain from under the pillows and lock it's loose end to her collar. If she wakes she won't be able to come looking for me.

I gently slide from the bed, pull on my robe, turn out the lights and silently head for Lilly's bed.