Lindsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the kitchen, the bag on the floor behind the backdoor, Jill was in position, the wet balls in her hands as she kept them on top of her head. She was surprised to find her body already reacting to the situation, juice running down her legs, her nipples sensitive to the moving air, her body flushed with excitement. It wouldn't be long before Jilly twat was in full mode.

"Hand me your phone."

Jill did so, swiping her print so it unlocked. Lindsey leaned against the counter, ignoring the almost nude woman standing in pose. She seemed to be searching for something, yet Jill found she didn't dare question Miss Lindsey.

"Wow, this unknown is really do a number on you. I take it these email addresses mean something to you?"

"Yes, Miss Lindsey."

Jill saw the head turn slowly at her, the eyes calm.

"We having another lesson how I like complete answers? I can do that since I'm not sleeping. Doesn't matter, I can keep that lesson going all weekend."

"No, Miss Lindsey, sorry, Miss Lindsey, Jilly forgot and won't forget again, Miss Lindsey. Yes, Miss Lindsey, the emails are for three vice presidents at work, Miss Lindsey, ones who were not sure about having a woman director."

The words were rushed out, making Lindsey smile. Jilly forgot? Jilly was obviously so aroused she needed to masturbate, yet she didn't fully go into Jilly or Jilly twat persona. That was very interesting the R&D researcher.

"While I'm going through your phone, go to the washer and take the chastity belt without a dildo, insert the balls, and attached the belt. Return to your position."

"Yes, Miss Lindsey." Jill gasped out as she did a quick curtsy to the shorter woman. Where that roll of excitement came from, she had no idea, but she hurried through the kitchen to see the bondage equipment arranged on a towel on top of the washer. She removed the belt, inserted the three balls, and pushing the device into place, she struggled to lock it behind her. It finally snapped close, Jill making sure it wasn't on wrong as she felt the balls stop where the device blocked her pussy.

Her hands were juicy, so she licked and sucked without being told as she knew that was the proper way to clean pussy juice up, no matter where she found it. Then she went back into the kitchen, going into position.

"Was it fun?"

"Yes, Miss Lindsey. Thank you for letting Jilly put on the chastity belt so the balls would stay inside its pussy."

Lindsey didn't look up as she went through the phone's history which apparently Jill never cleaned out. It was still amazing to still hear Jilly talk as if she was fully aware the ambitious businesswoman was allowing herself to be used this way. None of the others she experimented on did so, they just let their submissive personas simply take over.

Lindsey began to type on the phone, Jill feeling unease at who this dominate woman might be talking to. Lindsey held up the phone so Jill could read the text that she was Miss Lindsey, Jilly was at her house and the phone being turned off. They had a busy weekend and didn't need the distraction. Jill watched as the send button was pushed before Lindsey turned off the phone, tossing it into the paper bag.

Her weekend of servitude had begun.

Second Weekend

Saturday

Jilly had no idea what time it was, only that she was tired as she got little sleep all night. Last night when serving Miss Lindsey, she spilled the glass of water when she accidentally bumped the table. Miss Lindsey asked if Jilly thought the water would clean itself up before Jilly ran for the kitchen towel to sop up the mess. She needed another towel, knocking over two pictures as she frantically moved too fast when wiping up.

Miss Lindsey slapped her ass a few times, telling her to behave. Jilly agreed, only later to catch the duster on the cord, pulling the cord so the light went out, the light Miss Lindsey was using to read by. This time the belt was fetched, Jilly scared as she properly handed it to Miss Lindsey on open palms.

"Someone has been reading or watching slave behavior."

"Yes, Miss Lindsey. It passed the time while away from serving you, Miss Lindsey."

"I like incentive, good girl. I like that good girls use it for my pleasure."

Jilly's arousal went up even though she didn't think it was possible. If Miss Lindsey just gave approval, Jilly was sure she'd cum just from hearing the approval. Right now, even the five lashings from the belt felt good, even the initial pain of contact seemed exciting.

Within half an hour of arrival, Jill stopped calling herself with a pronoun, calling itself Jilly twat, while eager to serve Miss Lindsey. She drank an entire dildo of water, thankful for the easing of her dry throat. She even emptied the sippy cup without losing a drop. It seemed all was going well for the maid.

Until she got clumsy. She had no idea why, only that she seemed to hit everything. Miss Lindsey asked how much did she drink at her party, Jilly wasn't sure but that most likely was the reason. She profusely apologized for its rude manners and thoughtlessness at drinking before serving Miss Lindsey.

The result was that Jilly was put to sleep in the utility room. Jilly quickly discovered this was not a good place to be.

Jilly's collar was back on as were the cuffs. A metal rod with holes in it was placed under the washer and dryer so it would move up and down but not back and forth. Jilly discovered it was spring loaded, requiring two hands to remove. The problem was that she was on her back, her collar tied to the rod, her hands cuffed to the collar, her ankles brought back so her feet were on the floor, but the cuffs were attached to the rod. Jilly couldn't reach any of it to undo herself.

It was bad enough to lay on the floor, staring at the ceiling, moving only slightly so she didn't make enough noise to disturb Miss Lindsey. It was worse when the chastity belt began vibrating. Jilly gasped, not aware this function existed. She lifted her head a few inches to see wire going to the wall socket, realizing only then Miss Lindsey plugged in the belt to charge.

Now it kept vibrating, the balls inside her pussy moving around, her pussy gushing, leaking all over her and the floor. All Jilly could do to distract was to pull and twist her very sensitive nipples but after a while, even that couldn't stop her from thinking what she would degrade herself to do, just for an orgasm. It didn't even need to be a large, mind blowing one, just a small simple one. Anything for some relief.

Saturday morning Jilly was still looking at the ceiling, thirsty since she was leaking all night. She heard a toilet flush, knowing Miss Lindsey was now awake, hoping she'd be there soon to release so Jilly could start her day serving Miss Lindsey. Minutes later she heard the bare feet on the kitchen floor before Miss Lindsey appeared above, looking at the pussy pulsing before looking down at Jilly.

"You sleep well or stay awake enjoying?"

"Please. Miss Lindsey, please, let me have some relief. Please, Jilly twat is begging for your attention. Please, Miss Lindsey, what, what, whatever you wish." Jilly's voice started breaking up, so she had to stop talking, tears running down the side of her face as she looked up at the woman she was to serve for the weekend.

"Oh stop, Jilly. You already begged for all that before. Don't keep begging for me to do what I want to do to you when you already gave me permission and many promises of your obedience if I use you." Miss Lindsey looked around the utility room. "This place is a mess. You want to get free to potty in the yard and have breakfast or get free to clean your mess?"

It was a trick question; Jilly knew it but had to think of how. Finally, she realized she had only one response to avoid punishment.

"Please, Miss Lindsey, please allow your maid to clean this dirty room. To lick up all the juices before it gets dried, to make this room presentable to be in your house."

Jilly was a bit upset her voice kept cracking as she pleaded for release. She was willing to give up the chance to relieve her body functions and eat food if it meant proving to Miss Lindsey all Jilly wanted was to clean for her and serve her as desired by her.

Miss Lindsey squatted to release the collar, telling her to free herself and get to work. Miss Lindsey had other things to do. Jilly struggled to sit up, leaning over to untie her ankle cuffs, sitting a moment to take a breath. She rolled over, making sure she held her hair away from the floor as she licked at the floor, discovering most of her leaky pussy juice was already dried to the tile.

She moved around on her knees, her lower back hurting since she had no way to balance forward. If she used her hands, she had to release her hair and she wasn't allowed to get things in her hair, such as pussy juice. What she did find was that the best to lick up was the new puddle under her pussy as she moved to lick that part up.

It wasn't long before she found it a losing battle. By the time she got the puddle licked up, a new one had formed, and she had to turn around and around, licking up each new puddle. She considered it a good thing she was so used to the taste of her own pussy juice after last weekend. Licking the floor didn't seem so bad this weekend.

"How is it going, Jilly?"

Jilly barely looked up for her licking as Miss Lindsey appeared in the doorway. She squatted to push the pole together, removing it from under the appliances to lean it against the wall.

"Not very well, Miss Lindsey. The mess from last night has dried on too much."

"Ah, so you need to toss off your cleaning schedule for this weekend? You need to do this room first and completely, don't you, Jilly. The schedule I have for you isn't any good anymore because you can't stop leaking, can you, Jilly?"

"No, Miss Lindsey." the tongue kept licking the floor, "Jilly sorry it messed up what you planned. It does need to clean this. Please, Jilly will take whatever punishment you desire for messing your plans, Miss Lindsey."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that will happen." Miss Lindsey said, "Better grab a mop. And don't forget to put the cord on top of the dryer so it doesn't get messy."

She walked away, taking some notes.

That Jilly was a sexual disaster, the vibrating belt working better than Miss Lindsey hoped, wasn't part of the notes. No, she arrived as Jill, started serving as Jill and this morning, she was answering as Jilly. Already she was referring to herself off and on as Jilly twat, Lindsey sure it would soon be full time without any prompting from Miss Lindsey. Miss Linsey was taking notes as to when she thought that change would occur, showing the newly promoted executive going once again into that submissive world so deeply she was a slave.

Last weekend, it happened much quicker. This weekend it was taking longer, making the dominate wonder if it was because Jill Sims was still in charge when she arrived last night rather than this morning like allowed. Or, most likely, because Jilly was fed more of the drugs last weekend. So far, only one dose was done while Jilly was doing more submissive acts before the dose even occurred. This was a more interesting experiment than the others, including her former university roommate.

Lindsey stretched as she sat to add to her notes. She heard Jilly moving things in the utility room so she could mop the floor clean. So clean, in Jilly's mind, that she could eat off the floor as she learned it was a possibility. Lindsey grinned at how much of last weekend was still stuck in the maid's mind. She just needed to reinforce some of the ideas. Like the calm safe space.

By eleven, Lindsey went to the bathroom before heading to the utility room where Jilly was pushing the dryer back into place. The room was clean, the shelves dusted off, the items having all the labels facing forward rather than just up there as Lindsey did. It looked organized as Miss Lindsey stepped in, her bare feet not sticking to the floor.

Miss Lindsey nodded. The room was cleaner now than when she first rented the place a few years ago.

"Very good, Jilly twat. You earned that sweaty glow."

Jilly smiled at the compliment. She still had a sweaty glow, working up the sweat with the hard work of cleaning a room that seemed to not be cleaned in a long time and her arousal still leaking from her.

Miss Lindsey went to the kitchen, removing the dress from the bag, and tossed it to Jilly with the order to clean herself off before she dripped all over the floor. Miss Lindsey left to sit where she could see Jilly in the kitchen, wiping her body down from the sweat and her thighs from the leaking pussy. Jilly looked around before setting the used dress on the paper bag. She then went to her position outside the kitchen doorway, hands on top of her head, her legs spread just past shoulder width.

Miss Lindsey stopped entering notes to tap a finger on the table. She didn't even glance at Jilly as she moved the finger to point to the floor. Jilly dropped to all fours, crawling over to kneel upright, her knees spread, her fingers on top of her head. Miss Lindsey held the sippy cup on her knee as she sat in the chair.

"Drink."

"Thank you, Miss Lindsey."

Jilly leaned over to wrap her lips around the opening, drinking greedily at the water. It had been hours since she was last able to drink, and it was good going down her throat. In a few minutes, the eyes glazed over.

"Jilly, are you tired?"

"Yes, Miss Lindsey, Jilly did not sleep much last night and has been cleaning its mess all morning."

"Are you horny?"

"Oh, God, yes, Miss Lindsey. Like last weekend, serving you has been the most erotic time of Jilly's life."

"What would you want to do if the chastity belt and balls were removed?"

"Beg for Miss Lindsey to allow Jilly to cum until it passes out. To play to Miss Lindsey's amusement and pleasure, to debase and humiliate itself for Miss Lindsey's pleasure to allow this Jilly twat to have the orgasm denied."

Miss Lindsey smiled at the eager face looking up at her, at the safe place in Jilly's life, at the person causing so much pleasure in Jilly's life. Miss Lindsey wasn't smiling at the need to cum, she was smiling as Jilly twat was already taking over.

She asked a few more questions, reinforced a few more suggestions and watched as the eyes slowly cleared up. Like before, Jilly had no idea time had passed, for this morning, Jilly had no idea what the actual time even was let alone how long her dominate kept her under the thought molding drugs, from drinking the sippy cup.

Miss Lindsey thought it was time to have lunch and knew of a new place that opened recently. If Jilly wanted to go, she had to dress properly. Jilly looked around, not at all sure what the proper dress would be, considering she was still wearing cuffs on her ankles, her wrists chained to her collar. All in between was the chastity belt on full display along with the butterfly tattoo. Miss Lindsey picked up a plastic bag from the floor, tossing it to the maid.

Finally dressed to go out in public, Jill Sims would have refused to move in the outfit. Jilly was unsure if the outfit was legal but willing to please Miss Lindsey. Jilly twat had no opinion, dressed as Miss Lindsey desired. That was the part Miss Lindsey was interested in seeing. How much was the maid now Jilly and how much Jilly twat. Being Jill wasn't even a consideration considering the taller woman dressed without hesitation.

Miss Lindsey had on a tee shirt, jeans, and sneakers, all very comfortable. She grinned at the sight of Jilly twat, the maid having no embarrassment of her outfit.

Standing near the door, Jilly twat wore a black sheer top, the slave collar visible over the vee neck of the top. Her tits swayed with any movement, nipple clamps showing from nipple to nipple, three tiny bells chiming from the chain swinging between the hard nubs. Below, the black sheet dress was loose, allowing Jilly twat to walk with a full stride even as the metal chastity belt was so obvious there, no mistaking what was covering the wet pussy. Thigh highs just touched where the dress ended, open skin showing with each movement of the legs. Polished high heels finished the look. The cuffs were left on the table.

Under Jilly twat's arm was a bright pink cotton blanket with images of My Pretty Pony all over it. She stood by the door, waiting for Miss Lindsey to finished taking pictures of Jilly twat, the face smiling and happy for the camera. Once done, Jilly twat opened the door for Miss Lindsey to leave the house, stepping to one side as she closed it for Miss Lindsey to make sure it was locked.

Remembering from last week, the taller maid walked quickly to open the driver door for her dominate, closing it to rush to the passenger side where she set the blanket on the seat before sitting down.

"Jilly, isn't your pussy leaking?"

"Yes, Miss Lindsey, very much.

"Then rise up, move your dress up your back and sit your naked ass on the blankie. You don't want to leave a wet spot on the back of your nice dress, do you?"

"No, Miss Lindsey, thank you, Miss Lindsey."

Dress adjusted to keep dry, seatbelt on, the car left for lunch. The passenger sat up, looking around, the bells chiming without any sign of embarrassment.

Parking behind a bar, Jilly twat ran out to open the driver door, closing as Miss Lindsey walked to a back door of the bar building, Jilly twat moving quickly to open the door, keeping it open so her dominate could just stride inside.

Inside was a small restaurant of a dozen tables. Most of the occupants looked at the two newcomers and a server smiled as they were led to a table. The others looked on as the taller woman, the one with the pink blanket under one arm, held a chair back for the shorter woman to sit, helping to adjust to the table before simply standing there. Jilly twat was not at all sure if she was to sit, kneel, or stand to the side as Miss Lindsey had lunch. Instead, a finger pointed to the opposite chair, the nearby tables hearing a clear 'thank you, Miss Lindsey' before the woman pulled the chair back, set the blanket on it, almost sitting before flipping up the dress so only the now seen bare ass was in contact with the blanket.

Miss Lindsey had both menus at her side as she looked one over. A server came over with two water glasses.

"Um, can we have a glass without ice? It needs to sit on its blankie since its pussy leaks so badly. That same reaction also causes a lot of quivering of its hands, thus the need for this."

Miss Lindsey removed a sippy cup from her purse, setting it in full view of the ones watching and listening. The server laughed, removed a water glass, and came back with water with no ice. Miss Lindsey thanked her, unscrewed the lid to fill the sippy cup. Fastening the lid, she set it down for Jilly twat to have a drink, the maid almost draining it. The server laughed.

"No wonder it leaks so badly. That water has to go someplace."

Miss Lindsey refilled the cup with a smile.

"Yes, it is still adjusting to being denied orgasms until it improves." She set the menu down as the server removed pencil and paper. "I will have a number eight and, I think, yeah, it will have the number three. It should be simple enough for it to use a fork instead of eating from the bowl."

The server left, Jilly twat showing no embarrassment as it looked at the dominate for approval. It had no idea what was ordered for it, only that this considerate, wonderful dominate was allowing it to actually eat lunch. Jilly twat thanked her for this favor and felt pleasure at the smile returned.

Miss Lindsey looked around the room, nodding at those staring, a few looking like they were really interested in talking about this. She noticed Jilly twat wasn't the only one in the room wearing a collar as a few looked envious the domination was so open and public, the slave so comfortable in public, they had questions, but etiquette meant they could be themselves while not judging. That was the primary pull of the restaurant from what Miss Lindsey heard and so far, she was happy no one came over to bully or offer judgement.

1...45678...10