Lindsey

Story Info
An up and coming business woman is faced with blackmail.
36.1k words
4.47
17.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
32 Followers

BEGINNING OF THE END

Jill Sims was the only one left of the meeting as she gathered up her laptop, making sure the screen on the wall was turned off. It was productive, another example of why she should have that promotion coming up in two weeks. If she got it, at twenty-seven she'd be the youngest department director in the history of the company. After all her years of hard work, she thought it was time she was recognized for what she could do.

As she gathered everything together to leave the conference room, a short girl arrived at the doorway, her face lit up and grinning. Short as in about five foot four while Jill was five foot nine. Both were brunettes but the short girl had reddish tint in her shoulder length hair.

"You're her! I knew I recognized that face and voice."

"Excuse me? Who are you?"

The girl moved closer to show Jill what was on her phone.

"You're veggie girl! I knew it when I saw you."

Jill looked at the phone, staring at the duplicate Jill standing naked in Jill's living room, munching on something, while her spread legs showed something between them.

"Yeah, I know, it doesn't look like much but on a computer screen, it really shows details."

The girl moved the screen so there was a closeup of between the legs, Jill's neatly trimmed pussy showing clearly while a, a, OMG! Was that a cucumber?

The happy girl moved the screen to show a smiling Jill munching on a carrot, a carrot what seemed to be spotted.

"Yeah, if you aren't insulted, that was kind of gross seeing you yank that out of your ass a few times before eating it. I loved what you did with the yams though."

Jill could only stare in shock. If she didn't know better, and she did since she didn't do any of this, she'd swear that was her in the picture. Her butterfly stomach tattoo was even visible. She finally got over it to look at the shorter girl.

"I have no idea what you think, but that's not me. I am calling security if you don't get that out of my face and leave."

The girl nodded.

"I get it, we're at work. Guess I won't get you to autograph one of the pictures, that's okay, I liked your second video better than your veggie video anyway."

That made Jill blink a few times as the girl turned to leave.

"Video?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, you obviously recognized these two pictures from your first one." The girl showed a second picture of Jill smiling back as she was leaning over to show a cucumber in her pussy and a carrot hanging out of her ass. "So, I get it. Your second video of you as the cowgirl doing that pony thing and well, you know, you did the video. Can't say I'm a big fan of the third video but, hey, a source of income and fun is still a good source."

The girl left the conference room, Jill standing blankly at the empty doorway. There was a video? Wait, three videos? What was the pony about? Jill almost ran into the hallway, seeking the now missing person.

Jill searched high and low, but the short girl was not around. She had an employee badge around her neck, so she worked here but Jill had no idea what department. At her office, she was too distracted to get anything done.

Leaving a few hours later, she saw the short girl in the employee parking lot, headed for a car. Jill fast walked, almost pushing people aside as she beelined for the girl, getting there as the car was pulling out. She planted herself in front of the car and when it stopped, she went to the side to glare at the girl.

"What fucking videos?"

It was said low, the threat not carrying far to where others heard it.

"What do you want?" the girl's voice wasn't low, "Your psycho if you think you're attacking me. Get away!"

Jill slammed her hand onto the roof of the car, grabbing the partially open window in the other hand.

"Tell me! I want to know what you're fucking doing!"

The girl tried to drive away, but Jill hung on to the window. Security arrived to separate them. Jill refused to talk to them while the other girl simply said the crazed bitch just came up and started threatening her. No, she had no idea who the bitch was or what her reasoning was, but she was sure the bitch needed mental help.

Jill kicked a dent into the passenger side door, the closest place to kick. Security hauled her further away, trying for a statement as the short girl was allowed to get back in the car and drive away.

It was an hour before they let her leave work, her assaulting a coworker now an official record. Jill never gave a reason for it, knowing if she did, they'd want to see the pictures or videos which would only cause her the loss of her job.

An unknown number came up, not unusual since she dealt with several people all the time. The text simply said, 'you treat your ponies better than you treat your people'. There was an image of a smiling Jill in her living room, wearing heels, chaps, and a cowgirl hat. Nothing else. The child's pony on a stick seemed stuck between her open legs, a closer view showing something attached going into her pussy so it wouldn't fall to the ground. This one showed her butterfly tattoo clearly for all to see.

Jill cried as she sat in her living room. She never posed for those pictures, but it seems there were videos of them. Her career was done if they ever got out for even though she knew she never did them, she wouldn't convince anyone else of that.

She blinked, recalling the name the short girl gave the security guard. Lindsay Matters, worked in R&D. Grabbing her computer, it was simple to find her and get an address. Jill drove there, parking in front of the duplex seeing better days.

After she knocked, the door opened. Lindsey looked at her before trying to slam the door shut. Jill barged her way into the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Where are those videos?"

"I don't have them. I only looked at them. What's your issue? You said you weren't the one in there."

Jill held out her phone.

"You sent me a text. I'm tired of the games."

Lindsey looked at it and shrugged.

"Sorry, but that's not my number. I also don't have that picture. Can you send it to me? I can get a poster and if you sign it, I can have a souvenir."

"I can send you to an early grave. I never did any videos like that so stop acting innocent. I will have your ass fired and gone."

Lindsay started laughing, Jill taken off guard by the reaction.

"Yeah, you're up for promotion you said. Well, once these are played at your promo party, that may not happen. Fire me? How? People start seeing these attached to group emails will only get you fired. I mean, I don't care about you or your promotion or anything about you. I have no reason to destroy you. I do, however, have a reason if it means you attacking me. I want to feel safe at work, not attacked in the parking lot or at my home."

Lindsey picked up a juice glass filled with water, went to take a sip but stopped.

"I didn't give you an address, so you took the time to look me up. So, I'm thinking you can't prove you didn't do any of those adult films with the veggies and animals. Like me, others will see and hear you. Where did you film them, at home? I bet..."

Lindsey laughed at the reaction Jill was unable to hide.

"Oh my God, you didn't! You filmed yourself in your own house!"

"I didn't film any of this! They're fake!"

"Yeah, that's why you're so adamant to attack me. Why don't you attack the person who sent you the text? They obviously have more than I do, since I don't have your phone number or that picture."

She was waving the water around as she spoke. Jill felt dry as her face paled. She reached over, taking the juice glass from the hand, and downed it in one gulp.

Her destruction was beginning.

It was only a minute for Jill's eyes to glaze over, Lindsey smiling at the expected result. She had maybe ten minutes, so she grabbed a pad of paper and a pen.

"Here, Jilly, write down your full name, address, date of birth, social security number, phone number and your measurements."

Jill took the offered pad, blinking as she wrote down what she was told to write. Lindsey grabbed Jill's purse from where she dropped it, taking it to the car, unlocked it, set the purse on the floor before the passenger seat and closed the door. She went back inside to see Jill simply standing there, her information written on the pad. Lindsey removed it from her, telling her to rest her tired ankles by kneeling as she placed the pad on a table. When she turned back, Jill was on her knees staring blankly.

Lindsey gently moved Jill's face, so Jill was staring up at her.

"Jilly, look at my face. Do you see it?"

Jill nodded slowly.

"You feel comfortable, relaxed, and safe when you look at my face from this angle. As soon as you look up to see my face above you, you are calm, knowing you are protected from harm. It is safe to look up at Miss Lindsey's face. Do you understand?"

Jill nodded again.

"How are you feeling, Jill?"

"Calm. Safe. This is my safe place."

"Very good, Jill."

Lindsey glanced at the time before scratching lightly behind Jill's ears.

"Jilly, when Miss Lindsey says you are a good girl, you feel very happy and pleased with the compliment. The more Miss Lindsey tells you about how a good girl you are, the more pleased you are. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

There was a hesitation before "Yes, Miss Lindsey" came out of Jill's mouth.

Lindsey had her stand up, taking the water glass into her own hand.

"Jill, you will remember this in your mind but not consciously. You will react positively each time I have you looking up at me or tell you about a good girl."

Jill nodded as she slowly said "Yes, Miss Lindsey."

Jill received another set of instructions before Lindsey stood back so she wasn't in arm's length of the taller woman. With a few blinks, Jill looked at her with angry eyes.

"I'm done talking, bitch. You need to stop this shit if you don't want to suffer the consequences. And you will highly regret them."

Jill turned for the front door, leaving it open as she stormed out. Lindsey grabbed her phone, dialing a number written on paper before rushing over to close the front door, locking the knob, and sliding home the deadbolt.

The dispatcher answered, Lindsey telling him some crazed woman had kicked a dent into her car and was now headed for her front door. The dispatcher took the address and name just as Jill started slamming against the door, screaming for the bitch to open up. Suddenly the dispatcher sounded more urgent in getting someone to respond. Lindsey had to hold off the laughter in her voice since she was supposed to be terrified of the taller, older woman smashing her fists against the door, making threats.

She'd keep it up as per her last instructions. This gave Lindsey a chance to find out right away how well her drugs worked on Jill and so far, they worked beautifully. Jill had no idea she was programmed to discover she had no purse before she came to the sidewalk and demand entrance to get it back.

Jill stayed with the story as two officers hauled her away from the door. Jill fought them in an attempt to get inside to get her purse, claiming the short bitch stole her purse. An officer knocked, waiting as the deadbolt as slid back and Lindsey peered around the door.

No, she informed them, she had no purse. The crazy lady didn't have one since she got out of her car. Jill only tried to get loose to prove it was inside the house, assaulting a police officer added to the disturbing the peace charge. An officer looked into the car, opened the unlocked door, and removed the missing purse from inside. Jill and purse were both taken to be processed.

Lindsey removed the second phone that sent the text to Jill and sent a text to another number. She got a smiling emoji back as a reply.

Lindsey was at work the next day when she got the text Jill Sims was charged with assault and disturbing the peace. As expected, she was fined and given community service, not the eighty as expected but a hundred and twenty. Jill Sims paid the fine with a credit card and turned loose. Lindsey took out her second phone.

Jill was outside the courtroom, wondering if she had a job. She now had a record, minor to be sure, but still, a record she didn't want. Her car was in impound so she had to pay the cost to get it out. So far this morning, she spent six grand just to be on the road again. She received a text.

The text informed her she had called out sick for the day with a bad headache. Jill agreed as her head was still pounding from all the activity yesterday. The text also informed her if she wanted to an acceptable alternative, she needed to be at Miss Lindsay's place at five at the dot. Any later, and there would be a mess and Jill wouldn't like the mess.

Jill sent a reply, asking what the mess was but no response came. She went home, showering off the jail smell she swore she had and wearing something more comfortable than two-day old office attire.

Jill looked at her watch before knocking nicely on the front door. Her stomach was in knots as she wondered what to expect. She had been nervous all day, not knowing what was going on but her career and years of hard work plus expensive schooling was headed down the drain quickly over pornographic videos she didn't make and an arrest record of attacking police trying to do their jobs.

A car pulled into the driveway, Jill seeing that short girl behind the wheel. Lindsey got out to look at her visitor.

"I have pepper spray. Go away."

"I have a text to be here at five. Seems you have an alternative to my problems."

Lindsey walked cautiously to the front door, waving Jill away so she could enter. The taller girl stood to the side, not sure what was going on. Lindsey demanded she be shown the text and Jill brought it up as she extended her arm out. She was invited in.

Yesterday, Jill was angry and wanting blood. Today, after a night in jail and seeing her career in tatters, she was nicer. She wasn't sure what this woman could do but it didn't hurt to listen.

"I told you yesterday I had no interest in you or your career. You're not even in my department so you don't have any say over my job. I just want your attacks to stop."

"Fine, I'll leave you alone. That's it? I have to go eat."

"So leave. At no point are you forced to be here. I gathered because you wanted to hear the alternative but if not, leave. Don't return."

Jill stood still; aware she needed an alternative. As she was told, whoever was at the other end of this mystery number could openly play the videos or send pictures like what they showed her, all of that to anyone at work. She already knew it would be impossible to get another career started even at her age if the ones behind this kept sending the videos to anyone who hired her.

"What is the alternative?"

"I want a maid. You need community service. You do it as maid service for me and you get past the court system. You don't have any pictures or videos sent while you do so. Sounds simple enough."

Jill just stared open mouthed at her. Lindsey picked up a juice sized glass of water, staring right back.

"You're insane."

"Oh, good comeback. Considering you attacked me in the parking lot, got my home address and came here to attack me again. Now you have jail time to consider."

"It's three weeks. I can take vacation for it."

Lindsey laughed.

"Talk to a lawyer, twat. Community service gets the case closed. Taking the jail route means it's part of the court docket which is published in the newspaper. Good luck hiding that when you put in on the public arena."

Jill licked her lips, her mouth dry, her face paler than before. Crap, there was half a page or so of court actions published the next day. Her name would be in print.

Still didn't solve the video issue.

"I want to see the videos. I think they don't exist."

"I'd do so, but since you're leaving, it makes no sense to find them. Someplace on the cloud but then I'm not in the mood to find them. So leave. Enjoy your decision."

Lindsey looked at the woman who was close to panicking. She said nothing as she silently offered the glass of water, Jill taking and downing it in one gulp, same as last time. Lindsey set the empty juice glass on a table as Jill was still weighing options.

The glazed eyes appeared, Jill pushing lightly on the shoulders as Jill dropped to her knees, gazing up at Miss Lindsay's face above hers. Lindsey watched as Jill's muscles relaxed now that she was in her safe place.

She took a moment to gather what she was going to say. It had to makes sense to Jill at this point, so Lindsey couldn't simply tell her to do something if Jill was left with questions.

"Jilly, you do know if you leave, you will not be working tomorrow?"

"Yes, Miss Lindsay."

"I am offering you an alternative to save you. Do you want me to save you?"

"Yes, Miss Lindsay."

"That's good, Jilly, good girls like being saved."

A look of pleasure crossed Jill's face, Lindsey smiling down at her.

"What I am offering is for you to do maid service here. Cleaning, laundry, cooking, whatever I ask of you. You do the community service, and it never gets public. You don't have anyone seeing the videos at work. It would be good if you still had a career tomorrow, wouldn't it, Jilly?"

"Yes, Miss Lindsey."

Lindsey scratched lightly behind Jill's ears, telling her that it was good she wanted to keep working. Pleasure was all over Jill's face.

"Now, I don't want to shock you, Jilly, but to protect myself, we need a signed contract. The only one I could find online was for a slave contract. I don't need you as a slave, just a maid and only for the total hours. But you will have to sign as I tell you if you accept this alternative. You want me protected, don't you, Jilly?"

"Yes, Miss Lindsey."

"Good girl because I can't help you if I'm not protected. You will be shocked when you read it, but you know inside, this is the best for both of us. I want you to keep working so you protect me, won't you, Jilly?"

"Yes, Miss Lindsay. Jilly will protect you. Thank you, Miss Lindsey for helping me."

"My pleasure." Lindsey looked at the time. "Now, in a few minutes you ask what is involved in this maid action. I will explain it as well as the need for a contract. You will accept it is needed and sign it the way I ask. You will be a good girl and do that?"

The look of happiness was almost beaming from her face.

"Yes, Miss Lindsey, happily I will sign the slave contract. I will be a good girl for you while your maid. Thank you for this alternative."

Lindsey had her stand up as she took the empty glass to the kitchen, returning as the glazed look slowly disappeared, Jill's eyes narrowing on her.

"What does this stupid alternative entail? Me in a French maid outfit for your viewing pleasure or what?"

"Actually, since I have zero interest in your body outside of confirming you have a butterfly tattoo on your stomach, I was more thinking of normal clothes. But, let me not make you feel like you have zero input. You can wear one of those sexy maid outfits since you insist. Just don't use a stupid accent."

Jill was going to say she didn't insist, only sarcastically asked. She let it go by.

"So now what? We shake hands and we're done?"

"No, I want to be protected. You will sign the contract I printed off the Internet and do so to my satisfaction. Then you can leave until five Friday when you can come back to learn how I like my house cleaned."

"What contract?"

Lindsey pointed to wood chair slightly facing them. On the seat was a few documents and Jill walked over to look at the first page. She turned to face her.

"No. Fucking. Way. I am not doing a slave contract for maid work."

"Fine, you find a contract in the next ten minutes for maid work or even being submissive to me for a hundred and twenty hours. After ten minutes, I'm done. You keep wasting my time and I'm not into that. You either sign and do what I want, or you leave and don't return. It's not my ass on the line."

Seekernv
Seekernv
32 Followers