Lindsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been too busy at work and lately becoming trained for slavery."

"Yeah," tiny tits smiled," there is that."

In a few minutes, after tiny tits tossed the garbage away, she kept looking at her friend, realizing she really wanted some sex. Lyn, for her part, seemed to find a stain from breakfast, removing the tee shirt, the lacy bra showing the hard abs underneath.

"God, Lyn, I need some pussy."

The tee shirt was tossed to the side.

"How do I know you mean me? You might mean that icky leaking one in the garage."

In a few seconds tiny tits was naked, kneeling before her, already undoing the shorts, yanking that and the panties down in one practiced stroke. She kissed the thighs as her fingers pulled off the sneakers before the rest followed. She had been doing this for years and didn't even need to look down or stop kissing to get them off.

Tossing a towel to the chair and another under the chair, tiny tits kissed, asking politely for the chance to lick that beautiful and sexy pussy. There was no response as she then begged slightly to lick and down all the juice it could give her. There was no response as the dominate seemed more interested in playing a game on the phone.

Tiny tits knew the signs, knew how to get around them as she begged, kissing down the legs, kissing the feet, kissing up the legs, begging for the pleasure of pleasing Mistress. She was handed four spring clothes pins.

"You know how to get me going."

Tiny tits let out a sigh at the words, taking the pins, one to each nipple, two to each of her own pussy lips. Then she leaned forward to kiss the slightly wet pussy. She murmured 'thank you, Mistress' as she kissed before licking and sucking on the clit.

In twenty minutes, the well-practiced tongue had Mistress creaming, holding the head between her legs, the strong muscles locking the head into place just the way tiny tits loved to be held. Since Mistress didn't push her way, tiny tits licked up all the juice it could, even down to the ass before it puddled on the chair. Then she went for round two, aware Mistress would take longer this time.

Mistress looked down at tiny tits, the submissive who loved that smile and sigh of contentment from Mistress. It was all it could do to hold back its own orgasm, leaking freely on the towel. Years of taking the drugs had tiny tits well-conditioned even if not fully aware of how far she had come down the submissive road. She loved eating her friend's pussy, even her ass on occasion, loved when they cuddled, loved even more being on her knees, looking up at the face, knowing tiny tits was in her safe place, her calm place.

Tiny tits set a towel on Mistress's lap, sitting down to cuddle, her head on Mistress's shoulder as Mistress had full permission to touch anywhere at any time in any way. Yeah, this was a great way to spend the day off.

Twenty minutes later, fully dressed, one satisfied, one horny, Owner went to visit slave to see the dildo on the floor, still shiny from the coating of juice. Owner picked it up, inserted it into slave's mouth. Telling it to clean it fully before it was removed to answer the question. Slave needed to pee only to be informed, cleaning the now dirty dildo slave let fall to the floor against orders was priority. Then it could give the three reasons. Only once Owner was satisfied would slave be released to do its own pleasure. Owner came first according to the contract slave insisted on having. Then slave was left alone, trying its best to suck the dildo clean.

Tiny tits kept watching, seeing how it was doing it. She had no idea it was suggested she watch so she could claim she could do a better job whether in bondage or out, she would be able to maneuver the dildo by sucking it all clean in less time and with a better oral cleaning.

The dildo was cleaned, being held in the mouth until Owner returned. The issue with waiting was the bladder deciding it waited long enough. Slave pissed the hood of the car, the grill, and the floor. This act was gleefully pointed out by tiny tits who watched phone screen as Mistress read a book.

"If you spent more time massaging and less time watching your competition of servitude, you'd be done with both feet by now."

That was the only response, making tiny tits realize she was so caught up watching, she was doing a poor job of massaging Mistress's feet. If this kept up, slave would be taking over the duties now proudly done by tiny tits.

At lunch time, as the two ate at the table, slave eating from the bowl on the floor, tiny tits kept thinking of the challenge, still thinking it was her own idea.

Finished licking the bowl clean, slave backed up to kneel up, waiting for owner to acknowledge it. That slave's tits were crisscrossed with marks from the crop were obvious. Less obvious was slave begging for a climax for a reason.

Late in the afternoon, tiny tits got sent home to clean her own place while practicing on one of the dildos Mistress knew tiny tits had in her possession. It wouldn't be fair if one had lots of practice and the other didn't.

That night Owner celebrated her first full day in the house soon to bearing her name. In the guest bedroom, slave had to spread four towels along one side of the bed. Attaching cuffs to its wrists, it also attached a leash to the headboard. Going to the bed, it removed a leather belt with D rings and locked it on, the padlock closing easily. Then it knelt by the bed until Owner came in.

Slave was told to stand, handed a six-inch-wide Velcro strap, and told to secure its thighs together above the knee where it didn't get wet from the dripping pussy. Then it had to remove the pillows from that side of the bed before Owner secured the wrists to the belt. A few slaps on the ass as slave was told to lie down on its back. After it did so, the collar was attached to the leash which was drawn so there were only a few inches of slack. Owner left the room.

Half an hour later, Owner returned wearing a long tee shirt, the picture faded so badly slave couldn't tell what it was before the light went out. Slave was unsure, this being the first time she was allowed in a bed, let alone any furniture, since starting to serve Miss Lindsey a month ago. More, when Owner came to bed on the other side, going under the covers, moving over until she was snuggling with slave.

Slave didn't ask even though it really wanted to as Owner stroked the whipped tits, played with the hard nubs which only sent shivers of pleasure to an already over aroused pussy. The fingers went lower, caressing slave's stomach, making lazy circles as they went lower and lower, slave finally moaning, its hips shifting in need.

"Would slave like to play with its pussy? Would slave like to cum and make sure it cleaned its pussy and fingers before it all dried?"

Slave did a lot of gasping before a squeaky voice came forth.

"Yes, Owner, please allow slave that pleasure."

"Okay, it can use its fingers or, if flexible enough, its own tongue. Just don't wake me. I'm tired from this past week of moving."

Slave blinked. Finally, finally it had approval to masturbate for Owner's pleasure of seeing slave come all over itself. Owner snuggled a bit, one hand resting on a sensitive nipple, slowly making movements as Owner's head rested on slave's shoulder.

Crap, this was a dilemma. Did slave finally get the release it craved after all this time or did slave disturb Owner's sleep? Was it even possible to play with its pussy without disturbing Owner's sleep?

Fourth Weekend

Sunday

Owner woke up Sunday morning, taking stock she was in a bed with someone else. Then she remembered the night before as she glanced up to see slave looking at her.

"What are you staring at?"

"Owner is very beautiful when she sleeps. Owner looks most adorable."

"Um. Did slave enjoy its release?"

"Slave did not have one, Owner. Slave knew of no way to do so without disturbing Owner and slave would rather go without than disturb Owner."

"Well, that sounds like a rehearsed statement. You no longer have approval to play with yourself."

Owner rolled over, getting of the bed, and leaving the bedroom. Slave wondered if it said something wrong and why it would be rehearsed. It really was why it didn't masturbate.

Slave lay on the bed, unmoving, being in bondage at night now a familiar way to sleep. Still, being a needy slave meant little sleep as it didn't dare move around, not with Owner so close. Just that, Owner sleeping next to it, meant the arousal went up more, something slave would never have believed in its previous life.

Owner finally returned, all showered and dressed for the day in the usual tee shirt and shorts, feet bare which didn't help slave's desires. The leash was unclipped from the collar, slave told to go pee as Owner left the room.

That was easier said than done slave discovered, as it had to swing the bound legs over the edge of the bed, standing up with two of the four towels sticking to the dried pussy juice covering them. Short steps, the Velcro belt keeping the knees together as the lower legs were the only movement. It was awkward as it went to the backdoor, finally getting the door open so it could walk a duck walk to where Owner designated slave's bathroom area.              

Unable to remove the leg belt, slave lay on its stomach, raising its ass up so it could pee into a slight ground depression. Shaking its ass to get rid of loose drops, it rolled over, struggling to be upright to return to the house. Back inside, its bowl had cereal as Owner sat the table, eating her own cereal, with a banana on top if the view was right.

"Eat your breakfast, you already overslept for the day." Owner said without looking at slave, "Don't forget to keep the hair out of the bowls."

Slave got to its knees before the bowls, leaned over and leaned back. Any way it leaned, the loose hair fell past the face and into the bowl. Usually, it held the hair back with the hands but with hands secured at its waist, making it impossible.

Owner asked what the problem was, got the answer and left the table. She returned with a pair of very used panties which were placed on slave's face, a leg hole over the mouth, the nose trapped by the crotch part smelling the most. Slave was commanded to eat, thanked Owner, and started eating, slave's smelling the odors filling its nose, yet aware the hair was still in place.

Once done, it had to fetch Owner's bowl, glass, and spoon from the table as well as its own bowls from the floor. Slave was thankful for the bound legs as it dripped down the thighs. Again, it had to clean the breakfast dishes with hands at the waist plus this time the panties slid to where it was difficult to see anything. Owner returned as slave was moving its head on the counter in an effort to move the panties so it could see what it was cleaning.

Owner adjusted the panties, so the well-used ass part was covering slave's mouth and nose, but the leg holes allowed it to see better. Owner was thanked just as slave realized it couldn't pick up the bowl with its mouth since the panties covered that part of the face.

"Pick up the slack, slave. You have too much to do today."

Owner was turning on the TV to watch a game, curled on the chair with a book on her lap. Slave gave up, finally walking and kneeling before her. When asked what the problem was, slave told Owner it couldn't pick up the dirty bowls with its hands bound and it couldn't pick them up with its mouth covered. It needed something undone to clean the dishes.

Owner walked out to the kitchen, telling slave to join her. Once there, Owner looked at the taller woman, grabbing a tit before it could kneel. That was the problem in the living room, slave was looking up at Owner, that being the safe place, the calm place. Owner didn't want slave feeling safe or calm. As the tit was yanked, forcing slave to the sink.

"Is slave tired already of serving Owner?"

Slave stammered at the question before another one came to it.

"Does slave want to visit Auntie Kara? Spend the day in Auntie Kara's playroom with Auntie Kara? Does it?"

Slave almost pissed itself with fear. They had visited this past week, seeing the Amazon redhead as it dealt with slaves of her own. Some were in iron cages so cramped, they were balls of flesh. Others Kara was beating as they hung, more skin showing bruises than unbruised. Others seemed to be in in bondage positions designed to make all the muscle ache or from a few, hang until the socket joints separated.

No, slave did not want to visit Auntie Kara in any way, shape, or form. Seeing Auntie Kara in action scared the shit out of slave.

Which was the main reason of Owner taking it over there, although slave didn't know that. It thought Owner was picking something up, not to have it seen what a sadist loved doing to others, how Kara got off on the sounds of moaning and screaming in her private dungeon which seemed to be several rooms.

The panties were removed, slave's ass getting hit several times with a wooden spoon. The spoon was tossed to the counter to be cleaned after the ass was a bright red, Owner simply walking away. Slave didn't dare ask for a free hand as it bent to use its mouth to turn on the water to rinse off the dishes. Slave spent several minutes doing what it could have done in a few if only it had hands to use.

Slave went to the door to stand in pose, spreading her lower legs as much as possible without falling over. It was ignored as Owner watched the game until a commercial came on.

"Resting? Seriously, you need a few days with Auntie Kara if you're going to be like this. I allow you on a bed at night and all you do the next morning is whine and complain about doing the duties you begged to do."

Slave wasn't sure how to respond as Owner continues.

"Dirty clothes, sheets, and towels and I have yet to hear the washer let alone the dryer. Why hasn't the bathroom been cleaned? Let me guess, slave thought it would clean itself?"

Slave tried to do a curtsey, couldn't, but did waddle to pick up towels with its mouth to start a load of laundry. All it could think of was that Owner seemed miffed at slave and slave was still dripping wet at its pussy and her tits were still overly sensitive. It needed a good cum which now seemed to be a distant memory.

It was still a distant memory when it was bound for the night, this time to the picnic table outside. It spent the night with legs and arms spread, head down, pussy dripping between the wooden slats to puddle on the brick patio. Fortunately, to it, the night was nice and not raining or cold.

A NEW LIFE

Jill Sims wrapped up the meeting, everyone seeming to be in agreement with the new policy. Which was good as she had to go to the ladies' room to remove the damp panties, place them into a plastic sealed bag and pull out another pair. She sprayed them heavily with odor control since her leaky pussy was getting aromatic and not in a good way. She cleaned her pussy and thighs with wet paper towels, sprayed her pussy with the odor cleaner and donned the new panties. She was going through about six pairs a day during work.

At her desk, she thought about her new lifestyle, wondering if being a slave was worth it or not. As she looked at more charts, she decided it was since Owner didn't interrupt her work and allowed her to attend meetings in business outfits. She knew quite clearly Owner was capable of having slave show up to work wearing nothing but a see-through outfit and a loud vibrator in her pussy and ass.

It was Monday, after work they would be at the mortgage company to have Owner added to ownership of the house. Already slave had been to the DMV for a title change for her car as well as adding Owner to the car insurance. On Tuesday, they would be at the attorney's office to add Owner to benefit from the will and tomorrow morning Human Resources was processing slave's work insurance to make Owner beneficiary of that as well. Slave hoped by the end of the week, Owner would have total say or control over anything slave currently owned.

Maybe then it might get the sexual released it craved but so far didn't seem to deserve. Maybe.

1...5678910