Lindy Series - New Years Eve Party

Story Info
Second story in the "Lindy my slut wife" series.
3.1k words
4.28
11k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers

My New Years Eve Party Gal

I wanted to sit down at the computer to write down an account of the New Years Eve party we attended on the weekend, before I might forget some of the explicit details. Since it was a New Years swinger party the content of this story might excite, arouse or amaze some. It will no doubt be a good letter to send to any future contacts we might encounter, to give them an idea as to what our interests and limits are within the lifestyle.

Even though Lindy and I have been in the lifestyle since we met four years ago (as both of us were coming out of past relationships), my sexy lady just continues to amaze me with her open-minded attitude about sex. At 46 years old, she still has a very sexy body and is likely more insatiable with sex than any woman I have ever met in the lifestyle. A 5'2" blonde with a curvy body, a cute smile and a bubbly personality, she seems so at ease with the swinging lifestyle. We've had several prior adventures that have been anywhere from mild to wild... but the 2006 New Years party was a little different mainly due to the size. Being held in a hotel penthouse in the Toronto area, the organizers of the party were expecting 20 couples, 20 single males and perhaps 2 single ladies.

To appreciate some of the details later, it's best to give a brief description about the suite itself. It was on the 9th floor of the hotel and was actually a suite plus an additional room that could be used with a common door. So as you walked into the suite you had a small kitchen area and then a main room for entertaining that was probably 12' x 20' which had a couch, numerous chairs plus a T.V and tables. Off one side of the main room was the bedroom for the suite that housed a large bed, plus a small couch we had added to the room. Off the other side was the additional full room with two beds and also an additional small couch in the corner. Lots of areas to use for sex.

We knew the people putting on the party and they knew from the past that Lindy was always more than willing to help get previous party's rolling. Now some men might be a little unsettled to see their wife, spouse or girlfriend being so flirtatious, naughty and shamelessly brazen. But for me it is the exact opposite, I love seeing my lady being slutty, others play-toy and completely lost in her lust. Although I can't recall all the events that took place at the party, I'm going to recount a few of them and why they stuck out in my memory.

As I stated above, we had partied with the party organizers on several occasions and they knew Lindy's relaxed attitude about being the gal on display. So the first erotic memory that I have of the evening *(and likely many of the other party-goers) was watching with anticipation as one of the ladies took my Lindy by hand to the middle of the main room and sit her down in a chair. The other gal then knelt in front of the chair then pushed up Lindy's skirt. A fellow beside me leaned over and whispered, "Alright I get to see some bi action" and that he was right. I'm sure at the time that he didn't realize that I was the husband of one of the gals about to perform.

It was almost surreal to stand among the crowd and watch this lady begin to give my wife oral right there in front of everyone. Lindy was wearing her favorite slutty short black dress, which has a halter style top that wrap's around her 34d tits and ties behind her neck. The type of outfit that allows easy access of others hands because of it's shortness and also because the top can easily be pulled aside to expose her tits.

Although some of the people were talking and walking by the two ladies almost oblivious to what they were doing, there was still a rather large group of spectators (many being men). Lindy was slightly slouched in the chair to allow the other lady easier access to her shaved pussy and sat with her eyes closed, unsure of who may be watching or touching her. There was a few men standing just behind the high back chair who took advantage of this excellent location to reach around and grope Lindy's tits that were now exposed, with the top of her dressed pulled aside framed her tits nicely.

I watched as a daring male leaned forward and kissed Lindy deeply on the mouth... all awhile she still kept her eyes closed. The exciting part for me was watching the scenario unfold, knowing that most of the people observing the two horny ladies had no idea that I was the partner of Lindy which for some reason made it that much more arousing for me. The scene lasted a little longer until the other lady, satisfied that she had set the party off on it's way... rose from between Lindy's legs gave her a kiss on the lips and went about her way.

The second memory I had of the evening was a few minutes later as I noticed Lindy had wandered into the darkened second room. It was where another lady that had shown some interest in Lindy had headed to smoke a little weed in the bathroom.

As I entered the room, I could smell the smoke from the bathroom... Lindy was standing at the entrance of the bathroom with about 7-8 other people all squashed into the small area. I peered in to see that this other lady was kissing Lindy passionately on the mouth as others standing around them had once again pushed Lindy's dress aside to get their hands on her full tits. I remember seeing an older bald man with a goatee and earring who looked like a reject from the sixties, getting lots of free feels in on Lindy. But once again it was almost like watching a movie unfold, as I was able to watch my wife be very naughty.

I mentioned the old man, because shortly after everyone migrated from the bathroom to the beds in the second room Lindy ended up kneeling on the bed with my cock in one hand and another fellows in her mouth.

Due to her positioning and the old guy took advantage of Lindy being open game and began fucking her from behind. Now normally I wouldn't have a problem with another guy fucking my gal, but this guy was likely 15 years older than us and although he had a sizable cock... he really wasn't that attractive. On top of the fact that he was grunting and pawing all over my gal, he no sooner had her once when he was attempting to get at her again but this time I noticed he wasn't wearing a condom which was a rule of the party.

I grabbed My wife's hand and we got out of the bedroom area for a period of time, I mentioned to Lindy what had almost occurred and told her I didn't want the old guy near her the rest of the night. If it had been a younger more attractive dude and a smaller group I may of allowed him to fuck her with out a condom.

At most of previous parties we attended, the group was small enough that it wasn't hard to keep an eye on Lindy even when I was having fun with others. But on this night I decided due to the numbers and the dark interior of the rooms, I was going to have to keep a closer eye on those playing with Lindy.

I must admit that since I have very strong voyeur tendencies, the idea of spending the rest of the evening watching my girl was not that bad of a deal. Sometimes I'd be playing with her while other guys were also using her, other times I'd just sit back in the shadows a bit and watch her in action with others. This brought us to the most memorable moment of the evening for me... the episode that gives me a huge hard-on when I think back on it.

Lindy and I had found a quiet little spot in the main bedroom on the small foldout couch which had been placed in a corner of the room, which we started playing on. I was totally naked while Lindy had her nylons, shoes and black dress still on but the top part of the dress was hanging down by her waist... her tits totally exposed.

Since the bedroom was only lit with candles, it was rather dark and since we were in the corner of the room on the couch many of the other party-goers barely noticed us. No one that is except for a fellow we had met earlier in the evening and with Lindy sitting on my lap with cock buried in her, our earlier acquaintance found it was quite convenient that Lindy's face was right level with his cock.

He eagerly waved his cock in front of her face while encouraging her to give him a blowjob and although this fellow wasn't a handsome dude either, he was a large somewhat imposing fellow and what transpired next, seemed to have more impact.

Since Lindy and I were facing one another I was close enough that I could hear the dialogue that occurred between her and our large friend. As he held his cock in one hand and her hair with his other hand, I could hear him say to Lindy.

"Do you want my cock?"

Lindy failed to answer right away and he pulled his cock back from her. I could see that she had the same closed eyes lustful look that she had when she was starting the party up in the chair earlier. Then I heard him whisper to her again.

"Answer me... do you want my cock?"

I'm not sure whether he encouraged an answer from her by a slight hair pull or not, but suddenly to my surprise and excitement Lindy replied.

"Yes!"

It wasn't so much that Lindy had responded in a positive manner to his demand, but rather the sultry aroused submissive manner she responded was arousing. The large man definitely had a dominant nature to him and was no doubt pleased with my gals response. "Yeah I thought you wanted my cock!" he proudly boasted and Lindy replied with one last "Yes" before he pulled her head towards his cock and watched as her mouth began pleasuring it.

I imagine it was a combination of the situation, the dominant aspect of the other man and my erect cock that she was still riding on... whatever it was I could tell that she was really enjoying the moment. There was a constant flow of people coming and going from the bedroom and since we were playing on the couch right by the door, many would stop to watch a bit or add a comment. I felt it would be interesting to give the big fellow some time with Lindy, so I carefully slid out from under her and he moved onto the couch next to her.

I only left the room long enough to get a beer before quickly returning to make sure Lindy was okay by herself. When I left the room I knew there were some other guys in it so I wasn't overly surprised that when I returned, that while Lindy was still performing oral on the big guy there was two other guys hovering around watching. I moved into a spot just off to the side of the action to see what these other two guys were up to, although it was quite dark it appeared they were a bit younger than most of the crowd. It also appeared that the one guy was probably a bit drunk and aggressive while the other was shy and reserve, happy to just watch.

The aggressive guy was constantly moving in towards Lindy and the big guy she was with. He would move in a bit and then try lean back and say something to his buddy, although I couldn't make out what he was saying it appeared he was trying to get his friend to join in with him, the big guy and Lindy. Not sure whether it was that his buddy realized I was Lindy's guy or maybe he just wasn't ready, but he only watched.

The aggressive guy did get involved though, but since it was rather dark I was unable to see exactly what was occurring. But the next day I asked Lindy what had happened and this is what she told me --- that the guy was doing a little trash talking with her, but kept shoving his cock into her face while she was still sucking the other guy. She finally took his and at one point had both cocks in her mouth at same time. She said she heard the aggressive drunk guy say (likely to his buddy or the other guy), "Christ she's got both of them in her mouth!".

After she told me of what she had done, I was aroused... yet disappointed I hadn't been able to see her slutty actions myself. Maybe next time I'll be able to have a camera ready.

There was a final voyeur moment to watch my Lindy at the party just before New Years ... well just before and into the New Year. It was another bi-encounter for her with a lady we had a brief introduction to earlier in the evening. We sat down in the main room and began chatting with this couple we had been in the one bedroom earlier, the female was beside me and as we talked she asked me if Lindy was bi.

I thought it was a rather strange question since her and Lindy had kissed a bit earlier, but I was happy to inform her that she definitely was. It was within a matter of moments that the lady had passed over me and was kneeling in front of Lindy, lifting up the skirt to get at Lindy's pussy.

So once again... I was able to watch as my gal was being playing with by another bi-female right in the main room of the suite... in fact we were sitting right behind the buffet table, how ironic I thought at the time.. LOL.

As midnight approached I was starting to wonder whether Lindy and the gal were going to break long enough to do the customary 12 o'clock kiss. I hated to interrupt them since it seemed that this gal was quite good at fingering another females pussy and it was amazing to watch, as she continued to grind 1, 2 up to 3 fingers at a time into Lindy.

As the seconds ticked towards midnight, I whispered to the girls.. "Do you want to take a brief break for the New Year?". They broke up the scene for about 5 minutes as midnight struck, I got everyone some glasses of champagne.

It was funny though, it wasn't long before the lady was back playing with Lindy's pussy. The action with the other gal turned out to be a good thing though as the old geezer was milling around again looking for a new years fuck and was unable to even get close to Lindy thanks to the buffet table and the gal in front of her.

When the gals finally got to the point that they were going to part ways, they embraced in a big hug and deeply kissed one another. For anyone who enjoys watching two ladies playing with one another, it was a bi action supreme. We sort of had brief encounters with this couple a few more times during the evening and eventually exchanged email addresses with intentions to meet again sometime.

After midnight the people at the party started to thin out a bit, in particular the couples started to leave which left more single guys looking for sex and Lindy was more than willing to assist them. It was great to watch her in action, because she almost always had at least two guys playing with her at any one time... sometimes more.

I remember one scene where she was kneeling on one of the beds sucking the cock of a guy standing next to the bed... another guy was fucking her doggie style from behind. I was on one side of her on the bed and there was another guy on the other side of her, who was talking dirty while the action was going on. It was surreal to listen to him as he was sort of encouraging the guy fucking, "Yeah fuck her... fuck her good" he was saying to the other fellow. As it turned out he jumped into the position afterwards to have a turn with Lindy.

We tried to figure out the next day just how many guys Lindy had been involved with at the party or at least how many guys had a turn screwing her and our conservative estimates was that she had sex with 12 different guys. Plus there had been numerous others that she had either just given or received oral... she had been a very busy & bad girl and I love her for it.

As I look back on that evening and all the great memories, on top of all the exciting scenes I told you about already. There was still one other picture etched in my mind.

At one point during the evening I was out in the main room of the suite and I looked towards the one bedroom door just as Lindy was coming out for a break. She spotted me and started to sway over to where I stood, she still had her high heels on and although she still had her dress on the top which tied behind her neck was undone and around her waist which left her topless. As she walked over she had this great smile on her face... a little wicked... a little naughty... and definitely a satisfied smile. I enjoy seeing my sexy gal with that smile on her face.

badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers