All Comments on 'The Lindy Series Ep. 02: Lindy's New Neighbor'

by PTWaters1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great stories!

Both stories are great, hope you continue to write a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a huge turn on

I just love your Clara character and found myself extremely aroused while reading. I'm a woman who loves cock and have had a pee fetish for years, so seeing these both in the same story was amazing. I found myself so profoundly horny that I was purposefully soaking my chair while rubbing one out. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens as I read the rest of these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot!

When I was a young man (back in the 50's) peeing wasn't something that was EVER discussed. Whether sexual or just the 'function' of it. But after a few years my wife, may she rest in peace, admitted to me that she loved to stand outside of the bathroom and listen to me void my bladder. I was suprised, but not shocked or put off. She eventually started lying down in the bathtub and having me piss on her pussy whild she masturbated. She even held her vagina open as much as she could and had me pee into her as she jilled herself and almost ready to die of laughter. Then she would run her tub of water and ad the Calgon to relax and clean up. Then she'd come to the bedroom, turn off the lights, crawl under the covers, and 'DO me' as she called it. Outside the bathroom, no - outside of the BATHTUB, she was a very conventional and conservative hausfraue. When she was VERY young, she was a welder in a shipyard while going to school to be a secretary. She was a very strong and independant woman for that time. But this was her secret kink - and only in the bathtub! I love this story so far, just don't let Lindy get hurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous