All Comments on 'Lines and Lines'

by Artofthekneel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Short and Sweet

A very nice short story. Concise and to the point but it made me wet. Good job!

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good thing about girlfriends?

They're SO easy to dump. When he walked out and left her permanently the only question was whether or not he slapped the shit out of her. Because given the fact that he had both pride and self respect, he finally awoke to the fact that she was simply a manipulative bitch, someone that wasn't worth spending even 2 more seconds with. If she was lucky, he didn't take a knife and carve her up into pieces and feed those pieces to the rats. A terrible, disgusting story, poorly told, without a single clever or interesting part in it. Learn how to use spell check or get an editor. Less than "1".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great Femdom story!

Thank you for sharing it with us - five stars and don't listen to the critics too much!

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 10 years ago
Keep going

Ignore the troll and continue. It was fine for starters. The troll I mentioned makes the same dumb ass remarks on every femdom story I read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only 200, You're Lucky

Your Mistress' friend was very lenient. She could have made you write that very humiliating sentence - "I am Mistress' little bitch." - 500 or 1000 times or even more. You likely completed the 200 repetitions of that sentence in 1.5 hours or less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Learned your lesson ...

Yes .

Walk out .

Plenty of good women out there .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A disciplinary relationship

I love stories that demonstrate a practical disciplinary relationship...and you've done well with this one!

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 2 years ago

Very nice and well written short tale. I love the relationship dynamic and it seems that Mistress's friend might be learning about the advantages of an obedient male!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous