Ling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, an hour later while I surfed the net on my laptop, Tai came home looking worn thin. She complained that it was probably a virus; I felt OK, so it likely wasn't the food. She retired early, and I was still in need of tremendous release. I would be taking matters in hand soon enough, but went back to browsing. I chatted with some friends on some web forum when the door opened and Ling entered in short but smart business skirt and open blouse displaying a canyon of her cafe-au-lait cleavage.

I said hello and asked about her interview, which brought a sly smile from her. "I get job. Take advice. I take him in hand and control interview," she said simply, holding out her hand as if to signify something. "Thank you, Toilet," she smiled slyly. It took a second before I caught on to her pet name for me.

She stepped out of her shoes, simply this time before padding over and sat on the arm of the couch. "Work very hard. Very late. Should be with Tai." She slid down onto the couch and pulled her knees up to her chest. She wiggled her perfect toes; each capped with alternating brown and gold, they danced hypnotically. I could help but stare at them, which Ling picked up on.

"Yeah, I'm not quite tired yet. She's feeling a little sick. And I still have a lot of work I need to finish," I said. Ling extended one leg in a ballet-like move, sliding her perfect little foot underneath my laptop and wiggled them in my lap.

"I think Toilet lie. Wait for me come back. I think Toilet want see Ling. Toilet happy to serve Ling more," she was practically purring. Her toes massaged my crotch, which responded predictably and yes, quite happily. She kept a poker face, with only a Mona Lisa smile while her toes flexed and kneaded the rising cock in my lap.

I was a bit stunned by her forwardness, but realized that perhaps she wasn't wrong. Her control and self-assuredness were new, and frankly, a huge turn-on. I did want to see her and that fantastic body of hers. I did want to ... serve her. "I... uh, Ling. That's not... uh, right. Tai is asleep." My cock was throbbing with her wickedness.

"Hmmm, Toilet help Ling. Ling say thanks," she smirked, and reached for her bag then fishing her phone from her small purse. With a few swipes of her finger, its manicure mirroring the brown and gold of the pedi, but having textured bejeweling the long nail before offering it to me. I took it hesitatingly and looked at the screen, from the tinny speaker came a few noises which I couldn't identify.

But the video could not have been clearer. From a first-person perspective, was Ling in her suit with an extra blouse button undone, exposing what seemed like an acre of smooth, curving flesh surrounding a valley of cleavage. On her knees, her eyes were closed in bliss while she nursed on the largest penis I had ever seen. What was outside her mouth was at least eight inches in length with a healthy girth; Ling's tiny hands with their long, artful nails held it clasped, as if in prayer and worshiping the head. Her mouth spread wide, like a snake's unhinged jaw and suction had drawn one of her cheeks in, but the other cheek bulged obscenely with the business end of that meat.

The cameraman's big hand caressed the side of her face. Her eyes fluttered, and she looked up dreamily at the camera and her lucky stud with heavy-lidded eyes. As she consumed the pale serpent whole, its veins pulsed lazily, feeding it more blood; in response, the snake swelled further in Ling's mouth, forcing her jaws wider. Her eyes twinkling at his lustful response, she slid effortlessly slid another two inches into her mouth before resuming her suckling.

Slowly, and with an audible groan of reluctance from the cameraman, she reversed her motion, pulling the long pole from the skin-tight sheath of her visibly stretched lips. By the time her tongue was swirling around the crown and teasing the underside of the tapered head, another four inches were added to my original estimate of his length. She grabbed the base with her fist and put the other hand on top. She gave that smirk again swirling her index finger on the head before angling the nail down and sliding it into the meatus. Another appreciative groan as the long, squared nail probed deeply and stimulated his sensitive tissues. "Ling want job. Can?" The nail came out, dripping with precum, and her plump lips kissed the flanged head. "Can?"

"I, ... uhhhhh, I ..." he began, and then grunted sharply. Her expression had not changed but she inserted the golden fingernail into the pisshole and was now aggressively probing the soft meatus. She stared raptly.

"You give Ling job," she interrupted him before loudly kissing his meat "Can come in Ling mouth".

A groan followed by "Ok, okokokokok," he was practically chanting. "You're hired." She nodded and smirked before she blew lightly on the head making him squirm.

"You sure?" A jewel fingernail teased the sensitive glans. She air-kissed him mockingly.

He nodded sharply. "Y-y-y-y-yes," he begged. Her thumb rubbed small circles on the underside of his cock.

"You sure? I'm think you not sure. I think I maybe stop...", she purred. Meanwhile, her edging was precise and clinical, making his whole body shake with only a tiny movement of her thumb. She visibly built tension in him but eased off at an instant to deny his release. Back and forth in silence, she made him dance while barely moving.

Then the edging nail was replaced with the tip of her tongue wetly rubbing his taut sensitive skin.

"Yes! Oh god yes!" he was huffing like a cartoon train engine.

"Hmmm? What you say?" Her lips pursed behind the head with a noisy kiss.

"Please! Please! You're hired! I'm sssssure!"

"Okay. You say you sure...I think you not sure. We see." From a kiss on his skin, her lips parted, and a tongue tip snaked out. It slid seductively around its prey before constricting, wrapping the head of his cock and pulling it back into the moist cave of her mouth to again be eaten alive and swallowed whole. Her head continued forward, and inch after inch of that monster disappeared down her throat in a slow continuous bob. His conquering snake was suddenly prey and being swallowed whole by a more dangerous creature.

Her new boss announced with animalistic grunts and spasms that he was cumming, his python jumped and Ling's accommodating throat handled it with ease. She pulled back so that just the head was in her mouth, leaving an impressive length of spit shined shaft exposed before slowly opening her eyes to look up at him. His balls must've been as prodigious as his meat. Ling showed her full mouth of his cream to him after the first few spasms. While she made a show of swallowing, she aimed his comically large sausage at her equally impressive tits, jerking ropes of sperm onto her deep cleavage. Her tan chest was glazed under globs of his thick pudding. Back into her mouth went the head and she milked his scrotum and drank him greedily, slurping loudly like a kid with a milkshake.

Taking her mouth off his pole, she stroked him with one hand a moderate pace; her free hand smeared his spend onto the bare skin not yet covered with his viscous sperm. While she scooped puddles of his spew off her cleavage and then cleaned her elegant fingers in her mouth with the free hand, the one jerking him off was slowly tightening, constricting around his python. His groans of satisfaction shifted to hissing barks of discomfort as he gradually he realized he was not in control the way he thought he was. With looks of mock innocence on her face, Ling's hand sped up to a blur, aggressively shucking her new boss's cock, resulting in it turning a deep shade of red. As his post-orgasmic sensitivity and discomfort increased, her eyes twinkled, and *pop* it disappeared into her mouth again. This time, instead of the smooth sensuous glide into the depths of her throat, she was aggressively biting and scratching his cock and tugging sharply his heavy balls. He groaned.

"P-p-p-lease! Stop!" he stammered. "Please". In spite of that request, his softening erection had distinctly different reactions to Ling's punishingly sensual assault, and made an impressive reversal, rising up like a traffic bollard (the size of it made the analogy quite apt). Ling removed him from her mouth and looked down at his meat and then up at him, raising her eyebrows. She bared her teeth, making fierce biting motions and, while never breaking eye contact, slowly lowered her gnashing jaws to him. Once again, his cock entered her mouth, this time she was savage; all teeth and chewing as she bit down. He was shaking, while holding the camera. He mewled piteously. Her response was to cradle his nuts before stabbing them with her daggered nails while gnawing on his bone. He begged in noises rather than words.

It was brutal and terrifyingly erotic watching her control him.

Dragging her teeth back off the rock-hard shaft, she had a long bridge of drool connecting her lip to the bloated head. She sucked it back into her mouth like pasta. "Want manager job. Want more money," she slurred though bloated lips before wetly applying them to the base of his shaft. A sucking 'whoosh' sound and one of his eggs was suddenly in her mouth. She played with it before moving it to her cheek. She bit down. Hard.

He whimpered, arguing he couldn't do that. Something about the guy currently in the job having kids and had held the job for years. She spit his wet testicle out. Moving his pole out of the way, she nuzzled his testicles before tonguing their heavy weight.

"Don't care. Make you cum again," she said, sitting up and pouting in a flirty way, while her hand vigorously worked his dong. Ling making you come was about the sexiest thing I could think of at the moment, but I realized that this was not pleasurable for him.

At all.

She seemed to be delighting in it, however. This was purely her punishing him for just suggesting resistance to her wishes; she would show him that the privilege of his next orgasm would be a punishment against any future thoughts of defying her.

It was all about the way she was going about it that was so devastating sexually and psychologically. She was so petite, feminine and sexy, but it was a mask for her iron will, her manipulation and sadistic sexual cruelty; she offered him his own destruction at her hands and he was happy for her to do it. She had beaten him already and he was just realizing it. This was where she would break him and mold him to her will. In the future, she could likely compel him just with a look or intimidate him by being alone with her, and he could do nothing to resist.

For the next few minutes, she relentlessly used lips, tongue, teeth, nails and hands while ignoring his frantic begging for mercy or release. She confidently varied her attack, expertly timing each change in technique to maximize his agony while still keeping him on a razor's edge of ecstasy as she fearlessly crushed, sucked, bit, licked, chewed, scratched, swallowed and gouged the bigger man, using his huge cock as a weapon against him.

Ling asked him if he wanted to come. Stupid question of course, he was begging and groaning for it. "Call him," meaning the manager whom Ling would be replacing. "Tell him my job now." Ling had reverted to a gentle massage of the plum sized and colored head with her clawed finger tips. The threat that she could go from pleasure to punishment in an instant if she was displeased was keenly implied.

Of course, he balked, and of course Ling wasted no time digging her nails into the head of his penis, earning a hoarse scream. The second time she asked, she made it clear there wouldn't be a third. He made the call, and delivered the most awkward termination message I could imagine, stammering and grunting due to Ling, now in pleasure-giving mode, repeatedly bringing him to the edge of climax, only to stop with squeezing, biting, pinching or scratching.

As he ended the awful call, Ling held the base of his once proud cock, now an inflamed tube with one hand and just grazed the underside of the corona with a nail. He exploded in a single plume before she clamped down on the head with her hand, sealing it and ruining his orgasm in a painful denial. He was so devastated by this point, he was audibly shaking and crying begging for relief which she would not deliver.

At this point, he gave up trying to hold the camera, as it fell to the floor.

She picked up the phone camera, after he had dropped it, and turned the camera on her boss, a handsome man now red-faced and crying, collapsed in his executive's chair. His desk had happy family photos looking out at a sexually broken wreck, reduced to nothing except from Ling's dominance and cruelty. His inflamed cock lay wetly across his lap, softened a bit but prodigious still, but now there were visible welts and blood weeping from long scratches on both cock and balls. I both pitied him and was insanely jealous.

Turning the camera on herself, Ling primped and applied a fresh gloss on her swollen lips. Except for the drying cum on her canyon-deep cleavage, she looked fresh and every bit the management executive she now was.

Both of the video's stars had been engaged in the sexual activities, but the contrast between the two was remarkable. She turned the camera back towards him before she reached over and dragged a long and manicured nail along his meat, specifically at his wounds and he jumped at the contact, whimpering pitifully. Ling's soft mocking laughter could be heard.

Looking at that image, if I was told that she had just spent several minutes sexually dominating, to the point of torture, and extorting her future boss, it would seem ridiculous. But had just witnessed the video evidence of her gleefully destroying him, completely and expertly, with just her hands and mouth in minutes.

I hadn't realized that I had sat motionless with my mouth open, and a wet stain spreading in my shorts. Maybe ten minutes of video and I considered that I may not have been breathing for the entire time. I looked up and handed the phone back. Ling had gotten the desired reaction, and the familiar inscrutable smirk was there. I now noticed the flaky white blotches on her chest, where his sperm had dried.

"I take him in my hand and control. Like you say. Thank you." Her perfect toes pinched at the wet spot in my pants. I became very aware of my breathing. My heart seemed to be beating in my throat, which seemed abnormal.

"I, uh, that's not quite what I m-"

"Give you reward now for helping," she interrupted. I groaned as she flexed her foot, earning a swelling of my own damp package. My eyes flew open.

"Ling, I, uh, ohmigod, I can't do that with uh, you." I frantically pointed at the wall which separated the two of us from my innocent girlfriend. I think we both Ling would have me broken and screaming in even less time and half the effort than it had taken in the video.

"Yes, you right. I not do with you. Him have big cock. Ling love his cock. Very big. Balls big. Very full. Ling love his cum. Toilet not have good horse cock like that or much cum like him. Your girl tell me."

Ouch. That hurt.

"Ling love play with his cock. Toilet cock not worth playing with."

Double ouch.

She calmly withdrew her foot from my now damp lap. The loss of the pure tactile pleasure made me instantly regret saying anything. She stood up. "I not do same for you. You below me now. I have good job, I need man same same," she turned her back and lowered the zipper on the side of her skirt, then letting it fall into a puddle of fabric at her feet and bringing that sleek pussy into view. "You serve me now."

She sat on the couch and spread her legs, looking at me and then indicating my place was on the floor between her legs. I tossed the laptop aside and kneeled where I was told. Her small hand came up and stopped me.

"Tell me," she said flatly.

"Huh?"

"Do what now?" I looked at her blankly. Her eyebrow went up as she rubbed her pussy wetly. The sound was making me crazy. "Serve Ling?"

"I want to serve you, Ling," I slurred.

"Do what?"

"I want to eat your pussy." She smiled and gestured for me to get to work.

As I dove in, her glistening labia hung slightly open, and a strong, pungent odor wafted out. It didn't even make me think twice before I was showering them with small kisses and licks. Ling grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her slick pie.

Ling shifted slightly, offering me easier access to her pussy, and I eagerly leaned in, probing her hole with my tongue. Her slick vagina pulsed under my care and she raised one leg and hung it over my shoulder. The flow of her fluids changed to a viscous, saltier slime. She cooed at my work, so I just worked harder to keep her happy. Her breathing increased in pace, but that was the most effort she seemed ready to expend. As soon as I would clean her and try to focus on her clit, she pushed my head back down to clean more of the goo. It slid onto my tongue in salty gobs. I'd never had a girl produce so much lube or have it be so thick. She nodded for me to swallow it all.

Finally, she lightly patted my head while my tongue worked. She sighed, "You good eater. Very hungry. Good. Big boss fill two time before I suck him," she giggled after emphasizing the word "big", while waving her phone at me, and indicating the movie she had shown me.

My face burned and my stomach lurched as I realized what she meant, but not a second later my brain immediately redlined, images of her well-hung boss's awesome cocksmanship began racing through my head. I whimpered pitifully, as her cunt drained into my mouth. As visions of that bloated schlong pounding Ling's trim vagina, stretching it both wide and deep to accommodate his swollen girth, my tongue dove deep into her folds. His seed just continued to flow from her deepest parts.

Ling could read my reaction; her dominant cruelty was subtle but immediate. "His cum tastes good, yes? You eat a lot. Maybe Toilet get strong like him," she tittered. "Maybe Toilet like eat his cum. Can bring home for you and keep warm," she patted her pussy, signaling her intended method of home delivery.

"His cock better every way," she sighed. "Him so long. Fill pussy with only half his cock", she said, barely above a whisper. "But he make Ling stretch to fit all. Horse cock.". She tousled my hair, encouraging me to keep continue eating the savory creampie she was serving. "Long cock is good but him so thick too. Make me cum with just tip of cock. You not make lady feel like that. Big cock head stretch pussy apart, but hurt so good." I couldn't help the groan that escaped me while I groomed her, and she giggled. "Him push in until I feel in tummy. Ling cum more and more. Long cock make Ling cum. Thick cock make Ling cum many time. But how he fuck me so hard with long and thick cock make Ling explode."

My erection throbbed as my imagination fed me a series of visions of his dominant manhood reshaping her pink cylinder into a skin-tight mold of his tool. I groaned audibly, imagining him bottoming out inside her, yet still having thick inches outside her, his balls filling in their swinging sack as it slapped against her ass before reversing, and withdrawing the whole length until only the mushroom head was inside; stimulating her with carnal friction repeatedly before generously applying his warm crème to soothe and lubricate the deepest reaches of her pussy. Groaning, I imagined the clenching of his balls as they drained. I imagined the wet noises as he pushed his swimmers towards her cervix with a fleshy pole. I imagined her orally worshipping his magnificent tool afterwards, savoring the leftover drippings of their love, until he was swollen enough to satisfy her need for his cum again. I was not even in a relationship with her and she'd broken me and turned me into a slavering cuckold.