Ling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so lost in these images, as well as my own jealousy and shame at my own inferiority, that my tongue guided itself, contining to clean the pearly slime from her folds with a mind of its own. In a moment of self-awareness, I made eye contact to see her look of smug superiority; it told me she knew exactly what I was thinking. A wink from her, then a flex of her kegels shot trapped air from inside her. Ling queefed a teaspoon of his thick pudding onto my face, where it splashed wetly.

"You so naughty," she smirked luxuriously, ignoring the hypocritical situation of her using me as both a tongue bath and a specimen container. I continued dipping my tongue inside her, while using my fingers to wipe his superior sperm from my face into my mouth.

After shaming me more, she announced that she was clean enough there but now required more cleaning. She sat up to kneel on the cushions and rest her arms on the arm of the couch, and practically purring, she reached behind her pulled her bubble butt cheeks aside, fully exposing her smooth crack and brown ring, sneering over her shoulder.

"Ling work hard. I hot and wet. You lick Ling ass and make clean."

She wasn't asking, she was telling. There wasn't even a question of whether I would obey. She lifted one leg onto the couch, spreading herself wide.

My hands caressed her firm cheeks, spreading them. Ling reached back behind her and impatiently pulled my head by my hair deep within her crack, and held me in place. Deep, heady aromas of her sweat, warm skin and, plainly put, her ass funk filled my nostrils as my shower of kisses continued. She eagerly rolled her hips, pushing her ass into my face to wipe a thin sheen of sweat, sperm and slime from my forehead to my chin, marking me. I grabbed her hips, extending my tongue forward, tasting her thick pussy syrup. She was gushing wet. I lapped and drank from her flow, with my nose right above her pucker, which put my nostrils on top of her ring. I inhaled deeply. For minutes, the room was silent, except for the sound of my lips and tongue feasting on her ass and pussy.

"So naughty. Lick dirty place," she sighed, reaching back to tousle my hair before grabbing a handful and dragging my face deeper.

"Mmmmhmmmm," I groaned in deep agreement. I probed her anus with my tongue, and managed the tip partially in. I felt lightheaded with a savage lust I didn't know I was capable of and could feel a new orgasm building with her erotic turn and my complete surrender to her body.

"Leg tired," she said, removing her leg from the couch. I realized that I had been eating her ass for almost ten minutes, and now, that I actually thought about it, my knees were complaining, but I was hardly ready to stop. She bent over the arm of the couch and pushed her apple-booty back into my face, with the implicit command to resume my worship of her. I obeyed this petite goddess readily, resuming my exploration of her sphincter with my tongue.

Ling began to rub her clit in tight circles. She bent forward slightly, giving me better access to her pussy from behind and I took advantage. My tongue withdrew from her bung and extended forward to her swollen lips, dipping into her hole. She cooed softly, clenching my hair with her free hand and pulled my nose against the wet ring.

"You love Ling ass," she said. Of course I did.

"Mmmmm," I moaned low, and inhaled deeply again.

"Ling give more ass 'cos Toilet love it," she ground her ass painfully into my face. Releasing pressure on me, I naturally moved my head back an inch to breathe. I was beet red and getting light headed. This was just in time for her sphincter to bulge out, and literally kiss me tenderly on the lips before deflating in a rush of reeking gas, warmed to an uncomfortable temperature courtesy of her colon and directly into my inhaling mouth.

I sputtered but she just laughed a tinkling little sound and pulled my face in tighter by my hair, muffling both her noise and my feeble gagging. I resisted but had no choice other than to inhale the rank air, further increasing my abuse, but I don't think my cock had ever been harder. Too much noise would rouse Tai next door, so I had to contain my indignation silently. Should she have woken, I doubt I could've had a feasible explanation for Ling's farting into my mouth at point blank range that wouldn't involve Tai permanently damaging my wedding tackle. Like a good slave, I thanked Ling with my tongue by cleaning the very source of my torment.

"Love. Ling. Ass. Ling make stink there but that make you just love more," she tittered softly over my mewling, accentuating each word by pulling my face deep within her crevice, polishing my face with her sleek bubblebutt. The hand rubbing her clit was increasing speed.

"Want more ass?" Despite the disgusting idea of this, and that she was simply abusing me, I was so horny for her rude and dominating ways, I grunted affirmatively. "More in mouth? Or smell?"

Before I could assent again, she pulled my hair up, guiding my face to her pucker, and her dilated anus emptied its wind directly into my mouth, much to her amusement. "Big kiss for Toilet," she sneered with a soft clucking noise to chide my depravity and my low station.

For minutes, she humiliated me. The only other sound was the muffled hissing and crackles of her continuous farting with breaks for her to wipe her ass with my face making my shame burn hotly. I whimpered pathetically yet my cock twitched and my balls emptied into my pants. I groaned in release and spasmed within her grasp.

This triggered her own orgasm. She had to bite down hard on it but her legs gave out and she fell forward on the couch, with her face in the cushions. Her grip did not relent on the fistful of my hair and she pulled my head violently along with her. As her body quaked with pleasure, my face was still wedged deeply in those round cheeks, and a couple thin farts escaped but Ling was too far gone already to get further satisfaction from my humiliation. Or maybe she did.

Hers was a long cum. I had long finished and my endorphin rush had given way to intense shame and disgust, as I willingly, if not eagerly, swallowed her gas and suffered in humiliation as quietly as I could. My thoughts I had were mostly that I was afraid she would stop and that I wouldn't get even this; that if my shame was what I had to give up to please her, I would get in line to do it again.

She finally relaxed and loosened her grip on my hair, as her breathing came back under control, and she rolled onto her back, legs splayed. Her eyes fluttered and looked glassy. She clearly had enjoyed her dominance of me.

She tried to push herself up, but just collapsed back. "Say 'Thank you'," she sighed, pointing to her moist hairless cunt and, like the pathetic pervert I was, complied, being delicate around her still-sensitive clit.

Her hand back in my hair, much looser this time, her other hand unbuttoned her snug top, exposing a light brown erect nipple from her shirt, and she tweaked in lazily. More viscous juices flowed from her pussy as she lounged and painted my face with her pussy juices. I knew she was marking me, layering the salty fluid on top of the layers of drying ass slime, but I didn't care. I would've done anything for Ling at that moment and she knew it.

I probed into her soaking pussy and she rubbed and flicked her clit expertly. Fortunately, this come was quicker. Ling showed me that she was a squirter. With Tai was sleeping less than five feet away on the other side of the wall, her "friend" tilted her hips while spraying my open mouth and face with her girlcum.

Finally finished with me, she rose, somewhat unsteadily, and went off to her room. I went to the kitchen to wash my face and rinse my underwear in the sink before cleaning up Ling's residue from the couch before going to my own bed.

After finally cumming, I slept much better and rose early with some energy and got myself prepped for work. Tai was out cold, sleeping in. While I was foraging in the refrigerator, Ling popped into the kitchen wearing the nightshirt and once again asked for toilet help before I left for the day. Her demeanor was calm, as if nothing had happened the night before. Once in the bathroom, she turned and gestured towards the toilet. It was empty and the clean water in the bowl was calm and still; it had not been used yet.

"You want me to wait outside?" I asked. Ling answered by lifting the shirt over her head and standing in front of me completely nude. This was the first time I had seen her fully exposed instead of just pieces here and there, and she did not disappoint. The plastic surgery work she had done was immaculate. Oversized yes, but there were no visible structural flaws or scars. Firm skin, womanly curves. Hairless. Again, I was dumbstruck. She reached over and grabbed my shirt before pulling me close and kissing me.

The energy that flowed through that kiss seemed to me like it could power a house for a month. She just gently pulled me into the small room and guided me towards the toilet. Finishing the kiss, she said "Sit.". I obeyed mindlessly and sat on the toilet. She scowled briefly before guiding me further down onto the floor with my back to the bowl. Confused, I looked up at her as she straddled my hips and lifted her right leg over my shoulder onto the toilet seat. Her bald pie was inches from my lips, dark and fragrant. "Toilet love Ling pussy."

I didn't need further explanation, and leaned in the remaining distance, eagerly sucking and licking on her firm labia and her juices began flowing onto my tongue. She contemplated her manicure while I tended her pussy, disinterested for the most part with the effort I was showing. When she moved her hands to my hair, I was excited since I was getting a response from her. She moved both hands to cradle my head, and I opened my mouth wide to put my tongue into her tight cunt. She tensed her hold and whispered "Drink." A quick splash of warm brine before her hot piss blasted into the back of my throat.

My eyes flew wide, but her leverage and hold on me kept me still, leaving her undisturbed as she voided her bladder almost directly into my stomach. Even with my nose buried in her juicy cunt and inhaling her musk, I could still taste the stale morning brew from the back of my mouth. Ten seconds passed and if anything, her stream got stronger. Ling sighed, distractedly and looked bored as if using her rival's lover's mouth for a toilet was routine. Maybe it was? It was difficult for me to keep up with the new normal.

My throat worked as fast as I could to keep up, but she had sealed my lips tightly against her, so there was no overspill. Fifteen seconds. I was going cross-eyed and gagging, but Ling barely noticed. At twenty seconds, her flow started to taper off. Soon she was wiping the dregs of her piss from her vagina onto my face. "This toilet work much better," she said and lowered her leg and took a step back.

I sat lightheaded, nauseous, and humiliated, refusing to believe what happened. She had all but told me she would do exactly this. This petite bombshell had just manipulated me into becoming her toilet. And yet I was so turned on again with her nonchalance with my subjugation, as if this was all to be expected, and I was just too slow to catch on.

I failed to notice Ling had turned her back to me and was backing her spread ass cheeks onto my face, until her fleshy moon eclipsed the light. She vented a rank blast into my face. I tried to retch but she followed up with a shorted dribbling fart that was much wetter, and smelled gaggingly vile. I could smell spicy food and alcohol she had consumed the night before in the fine mist of her bitter shit that she had sprayed into my face.

My eyes burned and my breath came in sobs as I gasped for air, but she just smeared her bung on my face, wiping herself and leaving a rank slime on my face before moving away from me. She looked down on me, smug and in complete and utter control, while I felt tears well up. She slapped me across one cheek and then the other. This wasn't a light little attention-getter; she cuffed me hard enough so that I was seeing stars. "Toilet say 'Thank you Ling',". I was incredulous and couldn't believe this was happening. Two more open handed slaps made her point more clearly.

I cowered like the cringing cur I had become and offered up a cowardly "Thank you, Ling".

"Now Toilet ask to serve Ling". Another cuff. I nodded dumbly.

"May I serve you Ling?"

She bent over and grabbed her nightshirt and, sliding it on, gestured for me to get out. "Go." I went. As I escaped, I noticed I had cum in my pants again during the few minutes of toilet time. I was fifteen minutes late to work due to the cleanup.

After a morning like that, I really can't remember the work day itself. All my thoughts were of Ling and her casual, yet iron-fisted control over me. In just days, she had seized my will and reduced me to a receptacle for her to use and discard. And I allowed it. To be honest, I craved it. I wanted the sting of her acrid farts in the back of my throat and lungs. I had actually liked drinking her hot piss, once I got past the stigma of it. In an odd way, it made me feel something I'd never felt before. Without ever touching me, she had given me the most intense orgasms I could remember, and definitely better than what I had with my loving girlfriend. How pathetic was I?

I practically skipped home after work, to find Ling and Tai chatting about her "successful interview" over tea and a fruit plate. They both greeted me casually and asked about my day. It hit me about Tai being the one hurt here. I had barely spared a thought for her during the last few days, over the excitement at my depravity and servitude. I did a good impression of a real boyfriend and asked how she was feeling.

"I go clinic soon, honey. Woman problem," Tai said, but she seemed cheery. Ling poured herself more tea. "Ling say you fix toilet and now better than before? Good boy honey!" Ling's silent smirk at me behind Tai's back told the story. Tai patted my hand, as having a man handy around the house was definitely something of value and to Tai, it was a "win" in her competition. But the real meaning of Ling's "complement" about my repair skills was lost on her, thankfully. Ling was all but flaunting her superiority in Tai's face by pissing in mine. I felt my cock begin to stiffen as Ling played her games, so I excused myself and changed out of my work wear to go for a short run.

I returned from jogging as Tai was gathering her things to head out the door. "I go to clinic now. Not know how long it take. Ling say dinner soon. I call when I finish if we need anything from market," she said and kissed my sweaty cheek on her way out. Despite my exhaustion from my workout, there was still huge tension within me as I headed to the shower. Maybe the shower would help?

I tried to relax and put on some comfortable clothes after showering and went to the kitchen. My phone rang as I was drinking water. It was Tai, and she began asking a question about paying for the clinic visit with her student health insurance. I had just begun to answer when Ling strutted into the kitchen, completely nude except for a towering pair of platform heels bringing her almost to eye level, as if she owned the place, which, for all intents and purposes, she did. Her hair was pulled into a simple ponytail, which swayed in time with her heavy firm tits. The only fat on her was in her face and tits. I could've done laundry on her abs. I kept talking but practically dropped the phone. Stopping in front of me with her hands on her hips, she said "Ling go peepee. Now," and then slapped me across my face. I did drop the phone at that point. Stunned, I almost forgot Tai was on the phone and began to move towards the toilet and she grabbed my arm, turning me back to face her. Three more stinging slaps brought tears to my eyes, and she reached down to dig her long, painted nails through the thin running shorts I wore and into my scrotum. "Toilet now," she repeated without raising her voice, but with definite menace. On top of the surprise, her grip strength was astonishing. With the nails on top of it, it was excruciating. She loosened but did not release me.

"Toilet ask to serve." Squeeze. My stomach lurched. My cock swelled despite (or because of?) the pain.

"May I serve you, Ling?" Squeeze. I was close to collapsing. "P-p-please piss in my face, Ling!" The sudden release of my balls was as jarring as the pain.

"On floor, Toilet." I all but fell on the floor.

Quickly she straddled my head, facing my feet before squatting to inches above my face. I barely had time to open my mouth. There was no warning trickle, just a full-on rush of piss filled my mouth, frothing. I felt the echo in my head, more than heard it. I worked as fast as I could to empty it for her, but it was a race she would win every time as she stacked the deck against me. While pissing down my throat, she pulled my t-shirt off my stomach and began scratching my skin with her long-spaded nails. I flailed weakly under her attack, sputtering a mouthful of her urine, while my cock betrayed me and swelled within the shorts. She softly spoke in her language with a mocking tone, while drowning me in her golden brine. She sighed on top of me in relief as her torrent abated.

"Hello? You there honey?" I could hear Tai's voice over the phone beside my head and I reeled. I pawed blindly at the phone, fumbling with it. "You OK?" Ling chuckled, and not content with my current level of humiliation, she leaned back to reposition her pucker adjacent to my nose before it bloomed like a rotten lily, filling my sinuses with her truly awful gas in a slow sputtering stream. I retched but couldn't close my mouth so my body racked violently.

I found the phone and got out a quick "I'm fine", Ling just leaned forward and crushed my testicles with her nails, pulling her balloon knot off my nose so I could get some air. Well, that is if I wasn't trying to scream. Another deep sigh of contentment from her at my distress, emphasized with a noxious whoosh of her hot wind.

'Honey, what happen? Something wrong?" Tai's concern was genuine, but had she any idea what was actually happening, it would be fury replacing the compassion.

Ling reached into my shorts and roughly withdrew my swollen rod. She gave it several rough pulls, as if she were shucking an ear of corn. I winced and groaned, to neither relief nor mercy, as she was still firmly covering my mouth while trickles of her yeasty brew dropped onto my lips and mouth. She seemed to be examining it roughly tugging it one way and then another, before she shoved one of her spatula nails into the slit, scratching and tenderizing the soft flesh inside. I sputtered weakly beneath her to her delight.

"I-I'm OK, dear," I said, doing my best to control a slight panic. "Jusssst washing dishes a-a-and phone slipped. Sorry. You *ouch* you ok?"

While Tai blathered on about nothing, Ling had moved to all fours above me. Finally freed from her humid snatch, I could breathe, but mostly just moaned. Meanwhile she flexed her kegels to spray a few last jets of her piss into my eyes and face. I hissed as it burned my eyes, but my bloated cock never wavered in her talented grasp.

My moment's breather was gone too quickly, as Ling kneeled again above me and spread her cheeks as she lowered herself back into position. "Open," she asked, but rocking backwards and smashing the phone into my face, there was no question it was a command. She entombed my face in that immaculate ass, sealing my mouth around her and I found myself grateful for the heady stink, as her asshole erupted repeatedly, filling my sinus with her burning stench.