Ling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I heard, muffled by the cheeks of a firm apple bottom. Not waiting for an answer Tai continued on.

My stomach roiled and I felt bloated and nauseated but my skin crackled with electricity at her touch. She grabbed my cock again, scratching with sharp claws and slapping the head roughly, with an occasional slap of my scrotum, saying "Naughty Toilet", while silently gassing me with bitterly foul wind. The putrid stink warned of worse things to follow. The anticipation of her cruelty made my stomach flip. Still I felt close to a welcoming release of cumming. Too bad for me, Ling could tell the same.

I tried to explore her rectal O-ring with my tongue, but it was forced back by a mass just on the other side just beginning to exit her sphincter. She felt my quick retreat from this and snickered while roughly shucking my cock again.

A quick push from her and the firm, bitter shit was halfway into my mouth when she said "Dinner ready now," far too late for me to do anything about it. Everything about her turd was horrible, from its radiating warmth filling my mouth, the firm texture, the unsavory earthy bitterness and the spices and flavors of her previous meals. My tongue pushed through it and I could feel it sticking to my teeth as I chewed her waste.

She was sharing this all with me, gleefully. And I was regretting ever letting this happen. She took the phone from my hand and put it on speaker, letting Tai go on. Ling answered with a sputtering fart before disconnecting and putting the phone down.

My throat was rebelled violently against what I was coming but I had to swallow to clear my airway to breathe, or else suffocate with her shit in my mouth, so I forced it down with an audible gulp. I could feel her turn her head back towards me, while she still pulverizing my raw cock.

A much softer and shapeless load of her sludge had already filled my mouth as she asked coyly "More?" Bitch.

My erotic degradation at her hands elevated as her merciless hand job struck gold and thick jets of come shot from my cock. She dug the nails of her free hand into my sack while squeezing my eggs like a vise. It felt like I could've painted the ceiling with jizz.

She never relented on either end though, packing my mouth and throat on one and grinding my enflamed pecker into pulp like an industrial wood chipper on the other. While I screamed, gooey shit began sliding down my esophagus. I was gagging, cumming and crying all at once. Each pump of my cock brought new agony, I was a single raw nerve. In a way, I was grateful, since it distracted me from the truly foul mouthful I had to swallow. Even as I swallowed the last of that awful dump, she relentlessly battered my dick, to the point where I was seeing stars and just throbbing.

With that she stopped, and popped the head into her warm mouth, alternately biting and licking with full plump lips which added a new dimension of torture and stimulation. She got off my face but her gassy mud still bubbled onto my face and shirt before finally coming to an end. One last loud kiss on the underside of my cock and she stood up to survey her work.

I felt like shit, to say the least, with tears on my face (but only from one eye since she had sealed the other eye shut with stray poop) and my breath coming is racking sobs, I carefully opened my good eye and she looked happy. I worked the last of her feces around my mouth with wet smacking noises, between rasping breaths. She took one immaculately pedicured foot and smeared the excess crap on my face towards my mouth.

Standing over me, her ripe jugs eclipsed most of her face from view.

"You still hungry?" I could see her eyebrows crook up. I shook my head no while loudly sucking her shit from her toes. "You good toilet. Think I keep you; you be Ling toilet long time. Eat shit every day. You want?" she smirked. All the pain and degradation and humiliating abuse she had subjected me to, all of it was forgotten for the chance to be used by her. I nodded and licked between her toes. "Good Toilet."

She used her foot to wipe the rest of the big chunks from my face and hair, and I lovingly tongued them clean before she squatted over my face on the balls of her feet to clean her pucker.

My phone rang, Tai's ring. Ling stood and grabbed it and answered. As she put it on speaker, she smiling haughtily placing into my hand. Her foot again shoveled shit into my mouth.

"Hi honey, how *slurp* sorry about that. You ok? *gag*" I asked.

"I OK. Have medicine and cannot have sex for two weeks," she said, she sounded like she was walking. Considering the condition of my cock and balls, that was a good thing. "You still eat now?"

"Yeah, Ling just *slurp* *groan* Ling just fed me some leftovers," I managed. Ling removed her foot and a wicked look crossed her face.

"That's good. I come home soon," Tai said. Ling straddled my head and squatted inches above my face, spreading her puffy labia. I groaned. "I home in twenty minutes." A trickle of urine onto my face grew to a steady stream, splashing my eyes and mouth. "I see you when I get there. I love you honey" she finished.

I moved my mouth to drink directly from Ling as I disconnected the call. Ling's hot gas sputtered directly into my nose. I craned my head up to place my nostrils against her spitting bung and breathed deeply. Putting the phone down I said "I love you," through a mouthful of urine before swallowing.

"Mmmmm. What she say?" Ling teased while my throat worked.

"Twenty minutes," I croaked.

"Time for dessert." She made a satisfied noise before positioning her dark flower over its target. It bulged ripely before bursting, dumping more cruel sewage into my mouth. "Good Toilet," she said with a grunt.

Later, after a tall drink of water and a refilled bladder, Ling stood astride my head, raining a coarse stream of watery piss onto my prone face. I must've been lost in the work, only becoming aware as Tai called out "Honey I'm home..." before I heard her gasping cry.