Lingerie at the Gloryhole

Story Info
A gloryhole newbie incorporates his lingerie fetish.
1.7k words
4.62
10.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornytedd
hornytedd
30 Followers

In my older stories I talked about my first couple of experiences in a glory hole -- first receiving an anonymous blowjob and then sucking a cock myself. Those experiences put me on a somewhat uncontrollable path of bisexual lust. It also held rekindle feeling I had somewhat suppressed in the early days of my marriage.

As I was alone a few nights later, I was stroking my cock and thinking about the fun of receiving and giving head. While my hand touched my turgid shaft, I realized that it would feel even better if I was using an old fried: satin. While my bisexual activity had taken hold in the past month, my love of satin, and lingerie in general, went back years.

I grew up with a relatively young and fit mom as well and a well-endowed older sister. Like many men, they were the first tits I ever saw and they both had large collections of panties, bra and other related intimates. I got a significant amount of small and not-so-small glimpses of my sister in her bras and panties, all of which were satin or some type of similar smooth nylon. It got to the point that I could not see anything satin or any type of lingerie and not associate it with sex. As you would imagine, I started sneaking into her drawers and experimented with playing with and wearing her panties, bras, slips and camisoles. She did not go away to college so I was able to continue to indulge my growing fetish and found myself in her lingerie quite often. I was an introvert and my sister's lingerie represented essentially all of my sex life.

At around 20 I started dating my future wife and resisted my dressing urges. I was finally getting laid, so I felt I shouldn't be jerking off, at least as often. I also felt that a "real man" shouldn't be wearing panties. Not that panties and bras didn't deliver erections -- I loved seeing my girl in anything satin or silky and bought her tones of Victoria's Secret Second Skin Satin during our engagement and as newlyweds.

So there I found myself taking my favorite pair of her panties -- a turquoise satin string bikini -- and slipping in up my legs and over my hard cock. Fuuuck I almost got light headed the feeling was so erotic. I came all over myself in no time.

After that night I was becoming laser focused on 2 things -- cocks and lingerie. Finally about 2 weeks later I found myself in my office daydreaming of the gloryhole, but hoping to incorporate panties. At lunch made a beeline towards the closest Victoria's Secret, which were popping up everywhere. I headed to the satin panties and they had a few massive displays littered with satin panties. My heart was pounding thinking I would be found out. However, the place was actually filled with corporate guys seemingly shopping for wives and girlfriends. A pretty sales associate helped me pick 3 pairs "for my wife", whose size, I told her, was very similar to mine.

Back at the office I had trouble concentrating for the remainder of the afternoon. When it was nearly time to leave, I took a pair of panties and headed to the bathroom stalls. I quickly put the panties on before covering with my boring Wall Street wool pants. Damn women are so lucky to feel like this all the time.

As I walked towards Penn Station I knew I was going to the adult video store. I was so anxious I was almost jogging. I quickly slipped in the door and headed directly to the booths in the back. Once inside, I locked my door and stripped off my pants, sitting there in my panties. My cock was raging and I was eager to suck someone. As soon as I heard someone enter the adjacent both, I put my fingers in the whole and was son rewarded with a semi erect cock coming through the whole. I quickly started licking, then sucking his growing cock and was actually proud of my rapidly increasing skill as a cocksucker. I was sucking him all the way into my mouth and throat while also reaching down to occasionally stroke myself in my panties. I was surprised when I felt his cock start to twitch and pulled off a bit, getting rewarded with a load across my face. As seems customary, he quickly zipped up and disappeared.

While I sat in the booth, I was pleased with the cocksucking, but almost disappointed that my buddy had not seen my sexy panties. i took off the panties and put on my regular underwear (panties would be hard to explain when I got home). I actually used the panties to wipe most of the cum off my face, then hid them in the side portion of my brief case.

After that night, I realized what I really wanted was for a guy to see me in my panties and hopefully take things further. Although the internet was far less helpful back then, it was already a great resource for all things sex. I found that there was a place on the east side of Manhattan that was known to have more open use of the "buddy booths" with guys known to sometimes enter an occupied booth. I also realized that I really wanted to be in more complete lingerie.

So, there I was about 3 weeks later taking a cab to east midtown in my bankers suit. Unbeknownst to the cabbie, underneath I had on a matching VS second skin panties and bra, along with a garter and black nylons. I found the video place and entered, armed with a stack of bills for a long night. The place seemed almost crowded with the after-work set. Many booths were occupied and there were numerous guys luring around the common area. I went into my booth and quickly stripped down to my lingerie. I slid open the metal panel that covered the rather large holes. Within second I had men in the booths to my left and right. A cock came into view to my left and I was on my knees in a flash. I started sucking his mid-sized cock with gusto. At one point I looked over my shoulder and I saw the guy on the right was staring intently as I was on my hands and knees sucking cock -- in my lingerie. I ruby my ass a bit, my feeble at tempt at trying to flirt with my voyeur. I kept sucking the other man's cock until he pulled out and decorated the wall of his booth.

I was on fire and wanted more cock -- desperately. I crawled to the other side and put my finger in the hole. In came a much larger cock that was already quite hard -- and with a distinctive left curve. I started sucking him for about a minute until he pulled back. My momentary disappointment turned to shock when he told me to open my door. Even though this is what I wanted I was still indecisive for a split second -- was I really ready to be in a room with a man like this? But my cock took over and I slid to dead bolt open for my door.

He soon opened the door and came in, bolting it behind himself. The previously spacious booth was now very crowded. He reopened his pants and pushed my shoulders down -- this guy knew what he wanted. As I sucked the largest cock I had ever seen in person, he kept saying I was doing well and calling me "baby". He started reaching into my bra and pinching my nipples -- almost painfully but turning me on more than I would have imagined.

After a few minutes on my knees, he stood me up and rubbed the front of my panties a bit as we were face to face. He then turned me around, his hot breath on my neck and his cock rubbing on my panties. He took one of my feet and placed it op on the chair and then snaked a finger into my panties. He started teasing my hole and my head was spinning at the new sensation. He then reached into his bag and pulled out some gel and put a glob on his fingers. He then snaked his fingers one at a time into my hole, making me feel so full. He then whispered in my ear "Baby, you ready to get fucked" All I could do was nod.

He forcefully pulled the panties to the side and I felt the head of his cock at my entrance. As he started to push the head in, I almost cried as I realized the difference between a few fingers and a large cock. I was sweating and he kept telling "baby" to relax as he patiently fed more of his cock in. He then started slowly fucking in and out and the pain was real, but the pleasure was taking over. He started picking up the pace, holding my hips for leverage and occasionally pulling on my bra strap like horse reins. I was in heaven.

He fucked me for probably 10 minutes, taking short rests but never pulling all the way out. I asked him not to cum in me so I was ultimately rewarded with a hot load across my lower back and panties. As he dressed he patted my ass and said "good job baby". I locked the door when he left and covered up the 2 holes. I slipped off the messy lingerie and let my heart slow down as I returned to my hetero banker dress. I moved my legs to put on my pants I felt the effects of his fucking and realized I was going to be sore.

Although Penn Station was nearly a 30-minute walk, I skipped the cab, wanting to reflect on my latest and most exciting adventure. While there was mild guilt as the high of the moment subsided, by the time my train was leaving Penn I was already planning my next escapade.

hornytedd
hornytedd
30 Followers