Lingerie In The Forest Preserve Ch. 01

Story Info
Dressed in lingerie in the forest.
2.2k words
4.55
5.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: Lingerie in the Forest Preserve #1 Part: 1 Summary: A young man visits the Forest Preserve to dress in lingerie, he is bound and forced to submit to multiple partners

It was a warm, sunny July weekday. I had taken the day off in anticipation of the perfect weather. I dressed in shorts and a t-shirt with sandals. Into a gym bag I placed all the items I would need to make the afternoon memorable. Several pairs of panties, one pair very filmy, see through and a pair with just a small triangle of silky white fabric and three elastic thongs to hold it around my cock. I also took a white garter belt, some nude thigh high nylons and a brassiere that clasped in the front. A bottle of lube and a collection of condoms made me feel safe.

I also brought a large beach towel, sun tan lotion and several long pieces of rope to use to present a helpless demeanor to whoever would find me.

I drove to Possum Hollow Forest Preserve in LaGrange Park. A long winding road penetrates deep into the Preserve. At the end of the road is a parking area that is usually sparsely populated. A short walk from the parking area is a large open, secluded meadow.

As I entered the parking area, there were 5 other cars already there. One of the cars was at the far end of the area; I parked with him on my left, my driver's door opening towards his car. Shutting off the engine and opening the windows, I breathed deeply, smelling the forest and feeling the sexual tension.

Pulling the gym bag from the passenger seat, I opened it and carefully took out the panties, bra, garter belt and nylons. I made sure to hold each garment up to the window, hoping that the other parkers would see the lingerie and come over to watch my transformation.

I opened my car door. Only the man in the car next to me could see clearly what I was doing. I stood and smiled at him. Then I quickly pulled my shorts down and stepped out of them. He smiled as my already erect cock sprang out. Standing there naked from the waist down, I placed the garter belt around my waist and hooked it in back. Then I leaned back against the seat and carefully rolled the nylons onto each leg. As I bent to attach the garters to the nylons, I heard a car door behind me softly open and close. Then I looked up and the man in front of me also exited his car. I reached back into the car and selected the filmy, white, see through, bikini panties. Pulling these up over my smooth nude nylons, I tucked my rock hard cock into them. The panties are so small that they just barely covered my cock.

Then I took off my tee shirt and began to fasten the bra around my chest. Just as I was completing this, both men walked around the open car door and looked at me with obvious lust. One of them reached into my bra and pinched my nipple; the other rubbed the front of my panties, making my cock grow even harder. I reached into the car and making sure that the gym bag contained my shorts and tee shirt, I pulled out a long rope.

By placing a slip knot loop in the middle of the length of thin line, I was able to pull my panties down and slip this loop over my cock and balls, cinching it tightly. Now a length of the line, hung out the rear of the panties and another hung toward the front. I pulled the panties up over my cock and handed the line to one of the men.

The two men understood what to do. The first turned me around and tied my hands tightly behind my back; the pressure from the line forced my cock to dip towards the ground, I was helpless. When he was done, the second man pulled on my cock leash, making my cock almost pop out of the panties. He applied more pressure and I had to take a step forward. I suggested that they lead me into the woods and take my gym bag along.

We had about 25 feet of open parking lot to cover before entering the path to the woods. I knew that I would be exposed to everyone. They would all see me in the bra, panties, garter belt and nylons being pulled by my cock along the path.

As I walked around the car door, the second man closed the door. I was now exposed to anyone in the parking area. My cock grew hard and made a tent out of my panties.

They pulled my cock leash until I was in the middle of the parking lot. Then the first man stopped and the second grabbed my shoulders, forcing me to turn and face the other cars. Then he reached down and popped my cock out of the panties. He began to gently stroke me; I moved my hips and shoved my cock into his fist. The other men began to exit their cars and walk towards us. As they approached, the man with my leash jerked it and pulled my cock from the other's hand. The leash now pulled my balls up almost over the elastic of the panties.

I began to walk with my hips thrust forward, my cock leading me; the man behind me reached around and pulled the panties over the end of my erection, forming a silky, see-through tent. I could feel the rear of the panties ride up in my ass-crack. I knew that I looked hot and sexy.

As we followed the path, the parking lot slipped from view and the green of the forest surrounded us. We formed an interesting parade, the man leading me, already unzipping his shorts, me with my engorged cock and lingerie, hands tied, helpless. Four others followed, turning my head I could see that two of them already had pulled out their erections. I could hear one say, "This will be better than having a woman!" We walked for a while, deep into the forest, into an area where no one would disturb us. We came to a clearing. An old, wooden picnic table stood there. I knew this would be the place they would use me. I asked the man with my bag to put the beach towel on the ground, and then awkwardly, with my hands tied, I knelt on the towel. As I sank down the leash holder, pulled up on the leash, my cock slapped against my belly, then he stepped close to me.

His cock was already out and hard. A small drop of pre-cum stood at the head. He stepped close and pushed the head against my lips. I opened my mouth and licked the head, tasting his saltiness. Then I sucked him in. He surprised me and began to thrust deep into my mouth. I gagged on his cock, but he held my head and continued to thrust. I could see the other men begin to disrobe. They were all getting ready to use me, I could hardly wait.

Then, before he came in my mouth, the man stopped, pulled out his glistening cock and dragged me to my feet with the cock leash. He said to the others, "Let's put him on the table, then we can fuck him too." Pulling me to the table one of the men folded the towel and placed it on the seat. The man with the leash pulled and I knelt on the seat. Unbalanced I fell forward with my chest across the top of the table and my pantied ass exposed to all. The rope binding my hands to my cock was in the way of their removing my panties. My hands were untied and I was able to pull myself forward.

Now my ass was on one side and someone from the other side would be able to stick their dick in my mouth. I felt hands pull my panties down to my knees, then the coolness of the lube being applied to my pucker hole. A finger penetrated me, pressing the lube deep inside. Then more lube was spread around the hole. I was going to be an easy "stick".

One of the other guys knelt in front of me, he was already naked and hard, he ran his hands over my back caressing the bra strap and then holding my head, he pushed his tumescent cock into my mouth. As he began to rock his hips forward, I felt the first cock press against my hole.

Gently the cock pushed forward, as the head began to expand my hole; it stopped and pulled out, then pushed forward again. I appreciated his gentle entry. I could feel the head enter me, and then he pulled out again. Once more he pushed forward, this time he pressed in all the way. I felt the fullness in my loins and I could feel his body pressed against my ass.

At the same time the man in my mouth began pumping slowly, in and out. Their rhythm was off at first however, they were watching each other fuck me and soon they were pressing forward together and pulling back in unison. This made their thrusts deeper.

The guy in my ass began to accelerate his rhythm, and then with one last thrust I could feel the pulsing of his penis as he came. The cock in my mouth began to pump faster, suddenly cum exploded into my mouth and began to run out my lips on to the table. I groaned in pleasure as both men pulled out of me.

Immediately two more cocks took their place, the one in my face was huge and purple, with pre -cum already leaking. I could feel the one behind me thrusting, missing my hole and then rubbing up and down my crack as he found the hole. He pressed into me and the cock in front slipped into my mouth at the same time.

Now the man fucking my ass, grabbed the cock leash, it was still attached to my cock and balls, as he thrust into me he pulled on the leash. Soon my hard-on was pointing backwards between my legs. Another man began to suck my upside down cock. It felt great; he must have had a close up view of the cock fucking my ass. All four of us moved in unison. The cock in my mouth spewed cum and he withdrew, the man in my ass increased his rhythm and I could feel him pulsing as he came. The mouth on my cock stopped sucking, leaving me dripping and wanting.

I straightened up to a kneeling position on the bench and I could see that all of the men except for two had left the clearing. Used condoms littered the ground. I reached down and began to stroke myself, slowly reveling in the feeling of my hand on my saliva slicked cock.

One of the men came over to me and bending over he began to suck my slick cock. The feel of his hot mouth and slick lips on me was wonderful. The other man slipped on a condom and using some of the lube, he stepped behind my cock sucker. I saw him thrust his hips forward and with a grunt his cock buried itself in the first man's ass.

As he pushed in, the one sucking my cock was pushed forward and took me fully into his mouth and down his throat. Our rhythms increased in tempo and with a groan, the the fucker, came. I was still pumping the other's mouth, slowly, savoring the feeling.

I watched as he pulled his dick out of the first man's ass. His receptacle tip was full of cum. He rolled off the condom and threw it in the pile of other used condoms.

The man sucking me had been stroking himself and now he came. A white milky stream of semen splattered on the ground. He groaned and pulled his lips off of my dick.

I stepped off the bench and faced the two men. They began dressing and were preparing to leave. I asked them to do one more thing before leaving; tie me to a tree in the clearing, so the next visitors would find me bound and helpless.

I pulled the panties up over my cock, readjusted the garter belt and the bra, smoothed out my nylons and backed up to a small tree. I told them they could find more rope in the gym bag, if they needed it.

They both glanced at each other and smiled, and then one grabbed my arms and pulled them back behind the tree trunk. He used a short length of rope to tie my wrists, not too tight, but tight enough that I would find it difficult to get free without assistance.

The fellow in front of me pulled on my cock leash and tied it to a flexible branch on a tree in front of me. When he let the branch go, it pulled the leash taught and pulled my hips, cock and balls forward. My penis grew erect again, making my panties into a see through tent.

I waited.........