Lingerie Model Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She writhed in a seizure of bliss, panting like a bitch in heat, while he jackhammered her tight undulating anus. His urge to inseminate took him over the edge quickly. He came in jetting loads that immediately turned her rectum into a spiral of erogenous triggers, some sort of enhanced clitty ass tunnel.

Jet after jet reduced Lauren to a barely conscious fucktoy. Her eyes were glossy slits; she was completely cum glazed head to ass.

After a last sperm shot, the doctor pulled out and staggered back.

"Nurse Cheri! Put the no. 6 butt plug in her gape immediately! We want her to fully absorb the catalyst."

Cheri took it from the tray and wedged the huge plug up Lauren's gushing hole. Blitzed by her own lust, she giggled and grabbed his half hard cock. She played with it like a long silicone dildo, slapping and rubbing it in the slop covering Lauren's crotch.

"Oh yay!. So hot and yummy cummy! Are you gonna fuck her cunny now, Sir?! I wanna see..I wanna See! Do her hard and finish her off! She's gonna be our supermodel slut, right? All glossy like!"

With a slightly maniacal laugh, Dr Helison admired his work.

"Ha, I'm afraid our fashion model here is internally processing a complete mindfuck. I want her aware enough to appreciate my last injection into her vagina. She must feel her mind and body completely rebuilt by lust, forever obedient to a consuming sex drive. So, perfect!"

"This is soo hot! Thank you for letting me help be nursy, sir... Oh, ya know what? I could

be like your fluffer while she's, like spacey and stuff, right?"

Dr. Helison's own libido was still on high. He really enjoyed Cindi's expert cocksucking while she earnestly stared up with her pin dot blue Barbie eyes.

"Oh Doctor! I think you're definitely like so much bigger after you fucked her ass! Your shaft thingie is just so rock hard and thick, lookie? Please fuck her cunt! I wanna see! I wanna suck your fresh cum when you're all done,k? Please?"

"I agree, Nurse. I think we should finish up here so that she'll be ready for a rigorous workload as soon as possible. Hand me that vial of opalescent formula and we'll see if we can rouse sleeping beauty here."

"Opie lessons, wha?" bubbled Cheri.

"The white one, Nurse, please!"

"Here ya go! Spank me later, Doc, for being such a ditz, promise?"

"Of course, nurse. Now remove the dildo from Lauren's pussy, yes, good. It's dripping nicely. Probably responding to the contractions of her assgasms. Hmmm, we just need a simple stimulant here. Skip the vial and let's just go with traditional pure cocaine to bump her up. Her ass is quite full, nasal is no good, so let's go for an intravenous drip."

"Initiate with an agggresive drip rate and then keep it flowing in a wavelike dose so she will ride the peaks. Fifteen per cent solution."

Dr. Helison pulled his muscled erection down and positioned it just inside Lauren's glistening cuntlips. Cindi quickly inserted the IV in Lauren's strapped arm. She turned on the drip and they both watched as Lauren gasped with pleasure and opened her eyes wide with an immediate focus on the doctor's huge cockhead probing her cunt.

She started humping her slit all over him, insane with lust, giggling, moaning, and begging.

"Oh, fuck, yes, so good! Yes! Yes! Give me, give me cock, that cock! Push, come on! Do it! Ahhh! Pleeeaase! "

She looked up into the doctor's wild eyes as she begged for it.

"I'm so glad you're with us again, my dear, to watch and feel my rigid cock stretch your sweet filthy pussy, then fill you with the last dose of my ravishing seed. Before you lose your mind again, let me assure you that you now look like a stunning Glamour girl. Lick those puffy lips with your slinky tongue, look at your gorgeous full breasts with those trigger nipples so hard. I know your ass is squeezing and sucking on that big plug that will make your cunthole even tighter while I pound it."

"Now! Take it slut!"

Dr.Helison pushed his now twelve inches completely into Lauren. She screamed in ecstasy feeling every vein and ridge of his master cock thrusting deep. She was panting as he pushed balls deep and then hardly breathing as she watched the amazing phallus pull out, dripping with her juices.

He paused with just the tip lodged. She stared up into his dark eyes with fear, lust, and hunger. She nodded and mumbled " yes...yes...yesss...'

Helison grabbed her strapped thighs and rammed his cock in fast and hard, pounding her over and over, grunting and cursing along with her. She writhed and thrashed as her cunt did its own rippling suction on the monster cock. She felt him grow impossibly thick and then floods of searing jism jetted inside her, rubbed into her greedy vaginal walls from her clit to her womb. Her waves of orgasms were super charged by the surging IV until her head arched back. Her face transformed again into that crazed O look, the kinky ahegao, into an other reality of pure porn bliss. Her eyes rolled, her tongue drooled and searched.

Dr. Helison laughed maniacally to see her overwhelmed, transformed into a complete glamour puss, clearly ready to seduce a world of men. A world of very rich perverted 'investors'..

Finally, he stopped coming. His still jerking cock slipped out. He stumbled back into a lab chair while Cheri swooped down to lap the last spurts of his cum. She spun around and buried her face in Lauren's gushing, spasming cunthole.

Gurgling blissfully between those sloppy thighs, Cheri was is cum heaven, just as Lauren was far away in a state of orgasmic nirvana.

Jennifer watched it all on cam, recording every sexy second of Lauren's treatment, with her hand in her fancy panties diddling and laughing with pleasure. This would be one of the first segments in the investers' offering promotional. Clearly, Lauren's performance and obvious new qualities would demonstrate the value of their substantial investments.

To be continued...


12