All Comments on 'Lingerie Party'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HamsterHamsterabout 10 years ago
It is Still....

Rape. Just because there was not an explicit two letter "NO", it was clear that Natalie was NOT interested. That should have been the end of it. But no, he forced himself on her. Rape. Not cool.

AshsonAshsonabout 10 years agoAuthor

I cry bullshit on the rape. Some people seem to think if you don't have written permission, signed and witnessed, it's rape. She had a choice. I quote:

'She could just have easily grabbed her things and left, and we both knew it.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nope.

It was rape, pure and simple. But thanks for helping perpetuate the idea of "she was asking for it".

AshsonAshsonabout 10 years agoAuthor

How was it rape?

She presented herself to him.

She could have left at any time.

She willingly stripped in front of him to tease him. (Multiple times.)

She knew there were other people in the house and a scream would have brought assistance.

She deliberately muffled her cries so as not to alarm anyone.

He did not use or threaten any force - just asked her to bend over.

I will admit he did not have written permission, witnessed by independent parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's not rape

There isn't a courtroom in this land that would convict him of rape after this scenario. Unless she lied about what transpired of course.

She was not forced, coerced, or restrained. She never told or asked him to stop.

Plus, she wanted it. It's clear from the story that she got off on the domination.

Seriously, people really need to stop reading Jezebel. It gives you a skewed vision of the world, of sex, and of the law. Her not asking him to fuck her does not make it rape.

MoeDickMoeDickabout 10 years ago
Not rape

I don't see this as rape. Many chances to stop it but she continued.

Rw43Rw43about 2 years ago

Typical Anonny.

<>

Wanks off in the cheap seats, then gets a conscience and yells "Rape!" out of the dark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous