Lingerie Shopping with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,232 Followers

"Nora, you are absolutely stunning," Meiko gushed with sincerity. "Better than the models in the magazines. Your partner is so lucky."

Nora raised an eyebrow, "Do you agree, Dear?"

"Without a doubt," Tom confirmed, trying not to sound so brazen about his overwhelming approval. "This looks amazing, Mom... err, I meant... this is a momentous occasion. Sorry, you look so hot that I'm tripping over my words."

Nora appreciated his smooth recovery after calling her 'Mom.' All Nora could do was find humor in the situation. And if she were honest with herself, it was a nice affirmation that she could still attract a younger man. That it was her son was mildly disturbing, but she tried to be professional about it. After all, she reminded herself, this was mom business. It was a means to an end and would hopefully be worth the effort.

"Now we must make sure the fit is perfect," Meiko said. "Outwardly, it is very flattering. The size and color are just right. It's sophisticated and provocative. But seduction requires body movement. Let's see if the set hugs your body when you move."

There was no getting around this hurdle, so Nora decided to have some fun with this unusual situation. She flashed Tom a wry smile and struck a pose. Swinging her hips to the left, she stuck her chest out and smiled. Nora felt oddly fulfilled watching Tom's face turn red, and decided to try a more serious position. Placing her hand on her thighs, she bent forward and shook her ass in his general direction.

"Tom, you seem very pleased with Nora's lingerie set," Meiko pointed out, gesturing to his crotch. "I know you will make Nora very happy tonight."

Nora felt silent outrage when she saw Meiko bring her hand to Tom's crotch and softly caress what appeared to be a bulging erection through his pants. As if petting a hamster, Meiko continued to stroke the fullness between his thighs.

Outraged, Nora couldn't believe Meiko was actually rubbing the erection she had created! No, no, no! This simply wouldn't do! Meiko had nothing to do with that erection, yet there she stood, fondling it like she owned it.

"Tom doesn't like being touched," Nora fibbed. "He has a psychological condition which makes him uncomfortable with physical intimacy. It's quite sad. Luckily, I'm working through his problem."

Meiko genuinely seemed shocked and immediately pulled her hand away. Good manners and grace were very important to her and she was embarrassed to have violated that principle.

"My deepest apologies," Meiko said to Tom. "It was my mistake. Only Nora should be touching you in this area. Please, go to Nora. We need to make sure the fit is perfect before making such a big purchase."

Tom attempted to do the right thing, stammering, "Um...that's...that's not necessary. But thanks anyway. She looks great."

"Appearances only go so far," Meiko insisted, refusing to take 'no' for an answer. "You need to feel the material on her body. If the lingerie isn't to your taste, thousands of dollars will be wasted."

When the mom/son duo locked eyes, Nora gave a faint nod, signally that it was okay to take things a step further. Nora stood still watching as her son approached her, struggling to control his lust. She knew, positively, that Tom wanted to devour her in every sense of the word.

Suddenly, they were face to face. When Tom placed his hands on her shoulders, Nora didn't flinch.

Meiko said, "Tom, please move your hands to Nora's bra. Does the material feel sexy to you?"

It was completely surreal to Nora as Tom cupped each breast. She allowed him to explore the material with his fingers, as well as squeezing her tits ever so gently.

Meiko spoke again, "Tom, please examine Nora's panties. There's an opening between her legs for intercourse. Is it to your liking? Will the opening be big enough?"

Looking at each other with complete honesty, Nora nodded an approval to her son. They had already come this far and the transaction was almost done. She let Tom reach below, so that his fingers could purposely probe until finding her sweet spot. When he touched her labia, she couldn't help but moan. Nora was quickly spiraling into her own sexual frenzy.

"What do you think?" Meiko inquired in a clinical tone. "Is the opening in the panties big enough for your penis?"

"I'm not so sure," Tom said mischievously.

Nora's jaw dropped. What a pervert!

Meiko spoke definitively. "There is one way to find the answer. Tom, you must place your hard penis inside Nora while she is wearing the whole ensemble."

Tom nodded. "Meiko is the expert. We should take her advice."

Those words came as a complete shock. Nora attempted to send a subliminal mom-message to her son, scolding him severely, but it was hopeless. Tom was either oblivious or pretending to be ignorant.

Nora sighed her surrender. At this point, her pussy was desperate and her heart was full of lust over this incestuous exhibition in the dressing room.

"We might as well," Nora shrugged. "I'm paying a lot of money for this, so the least you can do is give me an orgasm in return."

That was it. The wheels were in motion. She watched as Meiko gestured for Tom to remove his clothes, which he did shyly. For the first time in her life, Nora watched her son nervously undressing, until his fully erect cock was exposed.

When Meiko guided Tom to sit on an armless chair, Nora knew exactly what to do. She placed her hands on her son's shoulders and positioned her legs on either side of the seat. She looked down at Tom's face before lowering herself onto his lap. His eyes shone with lust and excitement. Nora's pussy was spread wide open and positioned above his cock.

Meiko whispered, "I'll make sure Tom's penis goes in smoothly. I don't want it getting tangled in the material."

With the store owner holding Tom's cock in a firm position, Nora lowered herself until her labia was spread and her pussy penetrated. Meiko had unintentionally facilitated an incestuous union.

Nora held her son's chest. "Let me do the work. Consider this your tutorial into the world of women's lingerie, and also a Business 101 course."

Acting like this wasn't incest was the hardest part for Nora. But it was a necessity. Sure, this could have been avoided, but her pussy loved being stretched by her son's hard cock. She slowly rocked back and forth while watching Tom's euphoric expression. Building speed, Nora had to grasp his shoulders to steady herself.

As she gyrated on her son's cock, Nora turned her gaze to Meiko and watched as the normally reserved store owner slipped a hand beneath her own skirt. Meiko was quietly masturbating while watching them fuck! She looked horny and shy at the same time, which was highly arousing to Nora.

Nora rode Tom harder, because it felt marvelous to be fucked so passionately by her own son. But for some reason, she couldn't peel her eyes away from Meiko, who delicately fingered her own pussy.

Due to the extremely lewd situation, Nora felt herself approaching what promised to be an epic orgasm. She frantically moved up, down, forward and back in search of the sweet spot. Having raised a gentleman, Nora was happy to see Tom let her take full control.

"I'm almost there," Nora whispered to her son, while still maintaining eye contact with the masturbating Meiko. "I think I deserve to cum first."

Nora moaned as her release neared. Her climax was triggered when her son abruptly grabbed her face, pulled her towards him, and planted a wet kiss on her mouth. Nora's rapturous scream was muffled by Tom's tongue. Her body shook with the force of a tsunami and her cunt squeezed his dick with rhythmic precision.

Struggling to keep her eyes open, Nora was treated to the most amazing sight. As her pussy rippled, Tom's orgasm began. She felt him tense, then jerk repeatedly. While his eyes rolled back in his head, Tom's cock twitched as his load spurted into Nora's womb.

"Oh god," Tom mumbed. "I can't believe we did that."

When their combined convulsions ceased, Nora looked deeply into Tom's eyes. There was no embarrassment, just an expression of unadulterated love.

Nora then smiled at Meiko, while still panting from her recent exertion.

"Meiko, I'm exhausted. And I am positive these undergarments fit properly because I've just had the most amazing sex of my life while wearing them. Can we call it a day? I'd like to buy all of these items."

Meiko snapped out of her trance and pulled her hand from her skirt. Moving quickly, she put her hand behind her back after realizing her fingers were drenched.

"Of course, right away," Meiko said, hurriedly. "I will be right back with the bill."

The store owner briskly stepped away and headed for the register. She appeared mortified, having been caught masturbating in front of customers.

***

Nora looked closely at Tom when they were alone in the dressing room. Both of them were still trying to catch their breath, with beads of sweat formed around their eyebrows. She felt his cock softening inside her, while trying to sort out her myriad of emotions.

"Satisfied?" she asked playfully.

He gulped. "With what?"

"I don't know, maybe your fast-track to a new job? My pussy? Your orgasm? Do any of those ring a bell?"

"I owe you big time for this. Anything you want, Mom."

She gave him a peck on the cheek. "It's my job to help you succeed. Then when I get older, you have to take care of me in return. That's how this works."

"If I had only learned this lesson sooner."

Tom pulled her close and planted a big, wet kiss on her lips. She indulged him by briefly slipping her tongue in his mouth. After a few seconds, the kiss rapidly grew in force until Nora pulled away and put her finger on his lips.

"Control yourself," she chastised him, still using her finger to keep him quiet. "Just because we had sex and you're still inside me, doesn't make this right. As your mother, I will not condone this behavior. We only did what we had to do. Like I said before, it's Business 101. Do not expect a repeat performance."

He nodded. "Mmm Hmmm..."

"Very funny," she said, pulling her finger away. "You may speak now."

"Thanks so much, for everything."

"It was my pleasure."

Nora rose to her feet and looked down between her legs, seeing a trail of cum that connected his penis to her gaping pussy. When she stood, more fluids leaked onto her thighs. It was a mixture of Tom's cum and her own pussy juice.

Seeing nothing in the room to use as a wipe, she reached below and scooped the cum-mixture with her fingers. She brought it to her mouth and slurped it clean. She had always enjoyed the taste of cum, though eating it in front of her son wasn't the ideal thing to do.

She almost chuckled at the shock on Tom's face. Then her eyes shifted down to his cum-drenched cock, which looked as though it twitched!

"What's that?" she asked, licking more of their 'family recipe' from her fingers. "Did your penis..."

"Sorry, but watching you... you know, eating cum... was extremely hot."

It was true; Nora had a cum fetish... an acquired taste. She enjoyed where it came from and what it represented. At this point in the day, she certainly wasn't shy about being herself. Her son's cum looked so good, she just couldn't resist the residual left on his cock.

She complained. "I can't let you leave here with an erect, cum covered penis. Meiko will think we're sex maniacs. Besides, your underwear will be ruined."

"It's okay, I..."

"So you don't need any help?" she asked in a spirited tone.

Tom caught on to her ploy. "Actually, yeah. Meiko is such a nice woman that I'd hate to leave stains on her carpet."

"Well then, let me take care of it for you. Again, part of doing business is showing courtesy towards your partners. In this instance, it would be extremely rude to stain Meiko's carpets with cum. That's Business 101."

Nora sank to her knees and pushed Tom's thighs apart. She lowered her head licked Tom's cock to bring it back to life. It tasted like sex and that drove her wild. The cock stiffened, though not as much as before. After wetting her lips, she dove down and stuffed her son's cock with her mouth. During each pass of her head, more of his cock was sucked into her warm, wet cavity.

"Fuuuck," Tom groaned.

Spurred on by his appreciation of her effort, Nora decided to give Tom a special treat. She took him to the back of her throat and moaned, knowing the vibration would feel good on his dick. She also massaged his balls ever so gently. When Tom sharply inhaled and began to buck, she could tell he was enjoying the oral attention.

Nora heard the familiar sound of Meiko's footsteps re-entering the dressing room. When the clicking of heels suddenly stopped, Nora looked up with the dick still in her mouth, to see Meiko standing there, frozen in place with a case containing the bill for the lingerie.

In spite of a hard cock between her lips, Nora managed a smile in the midst of a skillful blowjob. She winked at Meiko before spitting out Tom's cock, in a most unladylike fashion. When Nora briefly raised her head, a trail of saliva and cum hung from her lips. She continued to work the wet cock with both hands, as if it was an everyday occurrence.

"You're back so soon," Nora said, continuing to stroke her hard son while on her knees. "We didn't want to leak anything onto your carpet."

Meiko slowly nodded. "Yes... please... take your time. My carpet is also very valuable."

With full permission now, Nora returned to her task and regained rhythm on Tom's wet cock. This exercise in deviance was far too enjoyable. There was something extra gratifying in this act. Nora had pushed all her boundaries today, by first stripping, then fucking, then sucking Tom's cum from his cock. At some point, she had given herself completely over to the moment and had no intention of stopping. Being naughty in front of Meiko was just the cherry on top.

Nora decided to really put on a show. The volume of her moans increased and she wiggled her ass like a pro. She stroked faster, gripped harder, and tightened her suction. Nora suddenly paused and kept Tom's cock at the back of her throat and swallowed him down into her tight tunnel.

Deep throating was a highly coveted skill, and had worked the week before, when Nora did it to Tom's boss in order to secure his part-time job. She was proud to now share this skill with her son.

Tom lurched and grabbed Nora's head, fisting his hands with her hair. Swept up in the moment, Tom accidentally made a major slip.

"Oh fuck, Mom!!!" he groaned, sinking into the chair. "You're an amazing cocksucker."

With her throat full of cock, Nora's eyes widened. Panic set in now that their incestuous affair had been exposed. Slowly, she pulled back from her throat, while still sucking her son's cock. She shifted her gaze towards Meiko while her lips remained around Tom's head.

As expected, Meiko was absolutely flabbergasted and astonished. On top of that, the store owner breathed harder and began to masturbate once more.

Surprised to see Meiko turned on by their spectacle, Nora returned her attention to Tom's cock. Every down-stroke sent him further into her throat and elicited groans that increased in intensity. After a few moments, he forcibly held her head in place, with her nose in his pubic hair.

"Shit, I'm cumming!" he cried, squeezing her hair tight.

She winked at him, signalling that it was okay to cum there. Nora relished the feeling of her son's cum shooting down her throat, while he cried out in rapture. Being experienced, she never choked. She only swallowed.

When she was sure to have captured every drop, Nora leaned back smiling. Tom's eyes were closed from the recent exertion of his cum. Slowly, his erratic breathing returned to normal.

From the side, Nora heard Meiko moan quietly. She turned just in time to see the usually composed store owner become unhinged, while rubbing her pussy under the skirt. Meiko's eyes shot open when her moment of bliss had passed, and realized Nora was looking straight at her. Meiko rapidly removed her hand from her pussy and smoothed her dress. On the turn of a dime, she was back in professional mode.

The store owner opened the black bill-holder and used a pen, with cum drenched fingers, to make changes on the bill.

"I can take that now," Nora offered, licking the cum around her lips. "I just need to wash up first."

Meiko smiled, satisfied with the changes. "No rush. I gave you a 50% discount."

"That's very sweet, but I can't accept..."

"Only the best for such a loyal customer. I insist, you deserve this price discount. Perhaps... you'll come back soon? Mom and son?"

Nora felt strangely elated. Not only had she given Tom the most exciting orgasms of his life, but she had also given Meiko a glimpse into an extremely taboo affair. With grace, Nora accepted Meiko's offering.

Nora turned to her son. "What a morning. And who would have thought a blowjob would be worth so much?"

She bent over to give Tom's penis a final swirl with her tongue. Then after standing, she undressed while the other two watched in awe. With the lingerie off, she dressed in her normal clothes and once again looked like your typical, everyday mother.

The End

Co-written by SueDanym!

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12