All Comments on 'Lingering Perfume'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lingering perfume

'Delicious' But, I need, need, need!!! to know how this throbbing story proceeds. Is Margo compelled to service the girlfriend? Does the grey-eyed woman seek her out again?

Please write chapter two soon. As I am panting to read it and remain very wet!

K.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 6 years ago
Love it

As always your descriptions of people and their emotions are richly detailed and starkly believable. I love Margot as a character and how you highlighted her longing fir love. The ending was bitter, yet apt. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Superb

Superb

leahwwleahwwabout 6 years ago
A third time read.....and more

I smell her perfume still...and shiver with delight...

CharmlesCharmlesover 5 years ago
Chapter 2

I can't believe you have us waiting so long for a follow up! Please????

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 4 years ago
Very erotic and very sad

I hope this is not the end of the story for Margot. You have fleshed her out very well in a few words. The last two paragraphs are spectacular.

SexecclecticSexecclecticover 1 year ago

You have an intriguing and unique way with words. This was a wonderful vignette and a decadent thrill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1327 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...