Lingo Libido

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mention it because I thought you didn't want to..."

"I did the same."

The realization that both of them failed by not bringing this up made them smile at each other.

"Oh my God, we are ridiculous."

"Charlie, you know that you need to push me when it comes to sex... It isn't something I desire, I am more of a romantic. I like giving you what you want."

"I know. Alpha, it's just hard to be trans sometimes and talk about sex with someone. I love and want things that are impossible to give to myself and I don't want to make the other person frustrated that they aren't making me happy."

"I haven't been making you feel good?" Alpha used his hand to brush Charlie's knee.

"Uhhh," Charlie shifted his eyes away, his face getting red. "I wouldn't say that."

"Good, " Alpha smirked. "You have been teaching me well."

"You're a fast learner."

"I know~!" Alpha flicked his knee. "Have you ever pegged someone before?"

"I have done it to girlfriends before AL, but never a guy..."

"I see."

"Pegging a guy is a lot different than a girl... guys don't naturally get wet, it takes a lot of prep."

"Clearly. It is up the ass."

"Yeah, and not to be crude, but Alpha you have the tightest ass I have ever seen on someone."

"CHARLIE!"

"I am not wrong," Charlie moved his hands up to Alpha's shoulders and squeezed. "I am glad we are having this conversation...It sounds like you are willing to let me bend you over and go ham."

"Charlie damn," Alpha choked out, he couldn't stop his body from freezing up.

Charlie pulled away quickly at the reaction. He must have taken that in the wrong way. Alpha was just nervous, this was getting real.

"I'm sorry!..I'll shut up now." Charlie scratched the back of his neck. "I hope that the place you are taking me has strong drinks."

Silence then fell onto them. Alpha wanted to slap himself for how to shut down he was about this. He needed to make this better. They only had a small window of time together and this cannot ruin it. He was an alpha male and an alpha male had to please.

"I think I want to try it," Alpha blurted out.

"What?"

"I think I want you to peg me!" Alpha declared. He puffed up his chest trying to look like he was confident despite the mixed feelings inside.

"Al, I don't think you would like it. You like being in control."

"But I like you. I like you for teaching me different views."

"Alpha this is you taking it up the butt it's not..."

"Charlie, when I first started crushing on you I had a variety of different dreams," Alpha admitted. "When we started to talk over the phone I had even more intense dreams. They were about well... you fucking me."

"OH haha, you did?"

"Yes, I couldn't stop thinking about your broad shoulders and strong arms." Alpha ran a finger along his arm.

"Are you just saying that to make me happy?"

"Not at all Charles, I want to do it," Alpha was hesitant. But he would do anything for Charlie. He could be good at anything. "We could even try stuff right now if you want?"

"R-really?"

"I-if you want to, we have hours before our dinner plans."

"Alpha, you are definitely not ready for the full thing. What would that even entail?"

"Charlie, I have no idea," Then Alpha proclaimed something he never thought he would say to another person. "Teach me your ways master."

Alpha raised himself to kiss and nibble at Charlie's neck. A groan of pleasure that was like honey to Alpha's ears came out.

"Ah, you really w-want me to teach you huh?"

"Mmhm."

Alpha continued to nibble at his neck almost completely sitting on Charlie's lap. He eventually moved to lock lips with Charlie pressing into him. Charlie pulled away.

"Hmm, I guess I do have an idea... come with me," Charlie motioned Alpha to move off of him as stood up. He stumbled on shaky legs making Alpha have to study him. After collecting himself, Charlie made his way out of the bathroom to the bedroom. Alpha followed, quite grateful to be out of the bathroom in the first place. He watched Charlie squat down and dig through his bag before pulling out another small bag.

"What is that?"

Charlie unzipped the bag and nervously pulled out a cork-shaped object. If Alpha didn't know better he would have thought that the object was used to save wine.

"This is a uh, a butt plug. Do you know what that is?"

"Uhhhh," Alpha knew a little bit about what they did but never understood the purpose.

"You really are so cute, Al. It will help you get stretched out."

"Not to be rude, but has any of this stuff been used before?" Alpha had to ask, hygiene was important to him. He refused to use a toy that was used on someone else. Especially in that area.

"NO! Of course not. I know how much of a clean freak you are! I would never do that to you."

That was interesting to Alpha. How long ago did Charlie buy all this stuff?

"You have all this stuff and you didn't want to tell me..?"

"Even if I never ended up using it, it helps a lot with my fantasies... Just knowing I have it."

"I hope none of your family members find this stuff."

"Al-"

"I can just imagine William finding it and telling every-"

"STOP!" Alpha couldn't help but love the anger that came out of Charlie every time William was mentioned. He loved the passion, and he hoped that energy could be used on other things.

"I'm teasing you!" Alpha put his arm around Charlie and squeezed. "But hey, I guess now you will live out that fantasy."

"I guess... isn't this kind of w-weird?"

"No. It will be different, not weird. Charlie, we will stop if I don't like it, ok?

"Ok."

"Sooo," Alpha pointed at the toy in Charlie's hand. "You want me to take this and put it up my ass?"

It was silent before the both of them burst out laughing.

"You really are f-funny without even trying Al. But yeah. It helps you get used to the feeling of something up there," Charlie reached into the bag to pull out more sizes, the biggest one made Alpha flinch.

"What are you going to do?" Alpha said slowly. Despite the toy in front of him making him nervous, he still felt a tightness in his pants. Charlie wanted to do this with him, only him.

"We can do it on the bed or you can go to the bathroom to put it in...Actually, maybe it is best for you to do it in the bathroom alone to test it out."

"You don't want to do it together?"

"I think you should see if you like it by yourself. Have some privacy."

Charlie reached inside his bag again to pull out his bullet vibrator that Alpha has seen time and time before. "I'm going to lay here imagining you doing it."

Alpha nodded. He usually did try to shower before any time they had sex anyway. He took the small butt plug from Charlie's hand and a bottle of lube.

"Am I going to be able to walk?"

"Haha yes. It isn't that big of a butt plug. And again I'm here for you."

Alpha nodded again and leaned in to place a kiss on Charlie's mouth before going into the bathroom. He took in a deep breath before he closed the door. The steam from Charlie's shower still was in the air calming him down. Alpha set the toy and bottle on the counter as he took off his shirt and made his way to unbuckle his pants. He pulled down his boxers, stepping out of them.

Alpha looked at himself in the mirror and smirked. Even if this was a disaster, at least he knew he was still devilishly handsome and fit. He flexed before chuckling and shaking his head as he turned on the shower. The shower sprayed a lukewarm temperature that was perfect.

Alpha grabbed the toy as he stepped in. He knew that the ultimate goal was to stick this thing up his ass, it couldn't be too hard. He ran his hands down his body, wishing that Charlie was here to help him. But at the same time, he was grateful for that privacy. What if it went wrong and he couldn't do it? That sounded embarrassing.

No. He could do this. He had to do this.

Alpha took hold of his length and gave it a few strokes. This was for Charlie, he was going to please him and make him feel so good. Alpha then reached behind himself and teased his finger along the crack of his ass.

This was going to be like losing his virginity all over again. All for Charlie. Alpha reached the opening of his anus and teased it. He slightly pushed in and squeezed his eyes shut in uncomfortableness. This was going to be hard... It was very tight. He never tried or thought about sticking a finger up his butt.

Neither of them has done anal before.

Alpha reached out of the shower and picked up the lube.

He leaned against the wall away from the spray of the water. He didn't want the lube to get washed off. He squeezed the bottle to coat his fingers with it. Alpha wondered if sitting down on the floor would make this easier but he didn't trust the cleanliness of this place. With the lube-coated fingers, he reached behind himself and slowly pushed in groaning.

He hissed at the feeling, he knew that there was a certain sweet spot that men had. But he couldn't have guessed that right now because of the pain and uncomfortableness he felt. Alpha pulled out as he recoiled. This was a little repulsive right now. He couldn't imagine how people liked this.

No.

It must feel good if there were so many gay men who did it. Alpha's mind drifted to the thought of Charlie right now pleasing himself to the image of him doing this. He had to do it, it would make Charlie so happy. Alpha added more lube to his finger and reached down to push in again, this time more carefully.

He took a breath in as he relaxed thinking of his boyfriend in the other room. The image alone helped him become more turned on and relaxed enough to carefully add another finger. His muscles pushed against the fingers, it really wasn't bad if he had the right mindset.

Alpha thrust his fingers slowly and groaned at the movement. He moved his fingers around more until a shiver went up his spine hitting a certain spot.

He melted. He found it! He fucking found it. He pushed there again and felt his legs becoming jiggly. It was too much. Alpha decided to avoid this spot temporarily, he didn't want to cum right now. The goal was to put in that toy.

Alpha put in one more finger stretching himself before taking them out to prepare the toy. He put a generous amount of lube before lifting his leg up. Fear crossed him thinking of the possibility of this thing getting stuck up there. His mom would have a heart attack at the hospital.

No. He needed to relax and not think of the risk. Alpha slowly pushed the toy in. The ring of his anus hurt the most as it pushed in but got better as it went in deeper. It was only uncomfortable now. He was able to get the full toy in.

There was no pain at this point, he just felt full. He let himself fall in the spray of the shower sighing at the pleasure. His cock was fully hard now.

He wondered if Charlie would find this attractive, he better. Alpha touched himself stroking his length before he went to turn off the water.

Walking was a little uncomfortable and the cool air from getting out of the shower caused him goosebumps. He grabbed a towel and quickly dried himself before opening the door to go out to their room.

Charlie was laying on the bed with the strap on. His hands were in his pants and Alpha heard the slight vibrations of a vibrator. Alpha knew he loved that vibrator, he even got to use it on Charlie one time.

Alpha seeing Charlie wearing the strap made Alpha's cock twitch. It was extremely attractive. Every time Alpha saw him, he swore he only got more handsome.

"Charlie," Alpha gasped and Charlie's eyes flew open.

"Al?" Charlie pulled out the vibe in embarrassment. His face grew redder as he looked his boyfriend up and down. "Is it... it is inside you?"

"Yes," Alpha smirked as he dropped the towel. He turned around naked in confidence showcasing his ass. "I feel full."

"Fuck Alpha..."

"This will be fun," Alpha looked over his shoulder. He then spun on his heels making his way to crawl on the bed. "I have to admit, it was strange to put it in. Rather alien."

"Did it hurt?" Charlie's curious eye trailed down his body, causing Alpha to become more confident.

"A little bit. But I'm ok sweetie," Alpha crawled himself to lay next to Charlie. He trailed his finger up and down Charlie's clothed chest. He froze at the bottom and teased the end of the shirt. "Looks like you are happy to see me. I like your new attachment."

"Ha uh, yeah I do too," Charlie reached up to run his hands in Alpha's hair. Alpha leaned into him until their lips connected. They pushed deeper into each other. Alpha felt Charlie's thigh brush up against his cock causing him to groan.

"Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it," Alpha pulled his lips away leaning his forehead against Charlie's.

"I don't know how you want to do it... but I love the idea of watching you suck me off..." Charlie went for his neck causing Alpha to whimper.

"Oh.. well, you know that I am already good at oral," Alpha shut his eyes in pleasure. He was proud of learning how to please Charlie in a way he was comfortable with. Eating out his holes was an experience both of them enjoyed completely.

"Ah, but a dick is a whole other playing field Al."

"Hm, I bet it is. But I bet I can do better than you."

"Stoppp. I have had years of practice."

"Don't test me, Charles... Anyway, we aren't going to fuck me with it right?

"No no, I want you to suck it," Charlie laughed nervously. "I don't think I am ready to do that even if you feel like you are adjusted."

"Understandable."

"Sorry, if that is too much uh haha."

"No. Bring it. I bet I can develop a better gag reflex than you Charles."

"Oh my god, anything that will make you shut up," Charlie said before biting his lip. "Sorry."

"Oh! Ahah oh~. I love how confident and mean you can get during sex," Alpha reached over to grasp the dildo, it was a soft silicone but hard texture. Alpha moved his hand back and forth.

"It's a shame that you don't feel anything. It feels really nice when you do this to me."

"Uh, Alpha maybe don't say...?" He fell silent.

"Hm?" Alpha froze and looked at Charlie's face. It was falling a little. Oh god no, everything was going great.

"Charlie," Alpha tried to pull away but Charlie flinched, grabbing his hand.

"No! No! I'm fine! Just please try and avoid saying stuff like that. Like it isn't real. It breaks my imagination."

"I don't say the smartest things when I am this turned on. I'm sorry Charlie." Charlie only leaned forward to kiss him on the nose in response.

"It's ok. And I don't have to feel anything to enjoy myself. It's so hot to just watch you. " Charlie grabbed his vibrator from the bedside table. "Plus I have this."

"Charlie, you know so much. You like training your little virgin Christian man, huh?

Charlie didn't say anything in response and just turned on his vibe, sticking it down his boxers as Alpha continued to move his hand up and down on the toy. Charlie then moved his other hand to the back of Alpha's head and tightened his grip.

"Just suck it already," He whispered.

Alpha smirked before holding it up to his face. His cheeks started to get warm. Lacking experience in something made him nervous. Even with something as mundane as sucking a dick. At least he has seen Charlie do it enough times to have some sort of reference.

He needed to remember that all that mattered in the end, was that they were doing this together. Charlie reminded him of that when they first had sex and still reminds him to this day. Alpha loved that.

He swiped his tongue against the head of the toy, it had no taste. He gave the tip a kiss, and moved to the side, trailing his tongue along the length. He kept doing this instead of putting the whole length in his mouth. It terrified him to put all of it into his mouth.

"Come on Al, you know what I want."

Alpha looked up at him, before trailing back to the head of the cock to open his mouth. He guided the head in slowly closing his eyes. This was happening. He trailed his own hands to his length palming himself. He would become so good at this. He would become the best lover ever. Only for Charlie.

As he pushed the dick deep into his mouth, Charlie brushed away his hair. It only encouraged him to swallow more.

"Careful Alpha," the grip tightened.

"Mpmph~," Alpha moaned around the member. He started to jack himself off.

"Ah," Charlie moaned. Alpha at the noise pushed deeper but regretted it as soon as he did. He pulled away coughing.

"Ack-"

"Mmm Al, I told you," Charlie rubbed his cheek.

"I'll get better," Alpha reached for Charlie's cock again, grasping it and rubbing it against his own cheek. "Do you want me to keep doing this?"

Charlie squeezed his eyes shut as he listened, using the vibe on himself thinking.

"I'm- uh close. To get me there I think I need to see your ass. I keep thinking of it but not seeing it."

Alpha's focus was so much on the blowjob he had forgotten about the thing up his ass. The fullness at this point was comfortable as he adjusted.

"How do you want me to show you it?"

Charlie pulled his hand out of his pants as he motioned for Alpha to turn around on the bed, Alpha complied. Charlie then encouraged him to crawl on top of him.

So he wanted to sixty-nine?

Alpha's face started to get red in this vulnerable position. The one other time they did this, Charlie was on top of him. He felt so feminine with his ass in Charlie's face and his own face in the view of Charlie's cock.

"Are you ok?" He heard Charlie ask.

"Yes."

"Good. Can you use my vibe on me while you are down there? I wouldn't mind your mouth either."

"Yes, yes..." Alpha jumped when he felt Charlie's hand grab his ass. Slight fear started to spread over Alpha causing him to refrain from doing anything to Charlie.

"Charles," Alpha flinched again as he felt his ass get spread. He leaned down in embarrassment. He never imagined anyone would see that part of him. Charlie was an amazing person in every way, why would he want to see that part of him. It was dirty. So dirty.

"Alpha, are you ok?" Charlie asked again, freezing his moments. He o Alpha's lack of response to anything.

"I'm... I just really do not want you to put your mouth there. Please," Alpha whined.

"Of course Alpha! I would never do that without asking."

"Thank you."

"Anything else?"

"No no, continue," Alpha felt better about establishing that boundary. He felt Charlie grab his ass again roughly. To distract himself, he reached inside Charlie's boxers and pinched the vibe turning it on. Charlie moaned while pulling Alpha's asscheeks apart. The buttplug inside of him moved as he clenched from the cold hair hitting the area.

"Mm, this butt plug looks so good on you. I wouldn't mind g-getting you another one. They have ones with jewels and even flowers. That would be so pretty on you."

"I'm just your toy right now ain't I?" Alpha moved his hand with the vibe and pressed hard on Charlie's sweet spot. The noises behind him were wonderful.

"Ahhh, I guess you are," Charlie moaned. He let go of his ass and used one of his hands to instead run his finger along with Alpha's balls. "You're so hard. I bet you wanted to fuck me."

"Mm, Charlie..." Alpha thrust his hips hoping Charlie would stroke his cock or perhaps grope his ball.

"Or did you want me to fuck you?"Instead of touching his cock Alpha felt Charlie's hand grab the end of the toy that was in him. His hand continued to tease his balls massaging them. Charlie tugged at the toy pulling it slightly, Alpha groaned. "Yeah, I think you want me to fuck you. I heard you in the bathroom. Did you discover something about yourself?"

"Shut up..." Alpha tried his best to not pay attention to what the hell Charlie was doing to his bottom half. But his body betrayed him when he started shaking. Alpha decided that instead, he needed to pay attention to Charlie. Distract him. So he went to pull down Charlie's own boxers to expose his genitals. It helped him to see where the best angle was to put the vibe.