Lingo Libido

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie pulled more on the plug swirling it around, causing Alpha to again thrust his hips involuntarily. He desperately wanted his dick to feel relief because of how close he was to himself. Alpha decided he needed to make Charlie cum already to end this. Alpha put the vibe down and used his own fingers to put pressure on Charlie's clit.

He could feel Charlie freeze at this action. Alpha rubbed his fingers harder on the spot causing Charlie to melt in a song of moans. The noise only got louder when Alpha replaced his fingers with his mouth, focusing on his most sensitive part. He moved his face to angle himself to push his tongue deeper past the folds, eventually entertaining his hole. He was extremely wet, the juices coated his face. Charlie's thighs clenched up trapping Alpha's face between his thighs encouraging him to push down more. Alpha did, the scent made his cock twitch. It was sweet.

It worked. Alpha heard a loud whine behind him.

Alpha pulled away and turned his head to watch Charlie's orgasm. He watched his eyes roll back and the muscles in his face twitch. Alpha took the opportunity to roll off of him to stroke his own cock. It was nice to just watch him enjoy himself.

Charlie took in a few more shaky breaths before catching his gaze on his boyfriend.

"Wow- ah ahah."

"I'm glad you liked it. Fuck, we could even get kicked out with loud you were," Alpha stroked his dick harder replaying the noises in his head.

"D-do you want me to help-?"

Before Charlie could finish, Alpha felt himself cum as his seed spilled on his hand.

"F-fuck sorry," Alpha cringed in disgust at the semen on his hand. At least it didn't get on the bed, but it still was rather nasty.

"H-here," Charlie reached over and handed him a towel. Alpha took it, wiped his hand, and looked over at his boyfriend in bliss. He moved to wrap his arm around his shoulder. Charlie leaned into him and took a deep breath in before fat tears started to fall down his face. Alpha flinched.

"C-Charlie? I'm fine. I didn't need you to finish me off."

"I k-know! I'm sorry! I don't know why I'm crying."

Alpha shook his head and smiled. He carefully brushed Charlie's tears away before kissing the top of his head.

"You're so precious to me. You don't even know."

"T-thank you," Charlie sniffed. "You're too. I love everything we did."

"Me too," Alpha brushed his boyfriend's hair and kissed his forehead again. "I need to take this thing out of me. It's a little uncomfortable to sit on. And man I'm tired."

"Yeah... do u feel like you are more used to it?"

"Yes, I want to try it again. I'm going to take another shower in the bathroom and take it out. Do I just pull it out..?"

"Yes. Pull it out slowly and be relaxed. You can do it here or I can help you in the shower?"

"I'm afraid it will be dirty."

"You aren't dirty and even if you were I wouldn't mind," Charlie perked him on the lips. "Just be careful. Can I use the bathroom first quickly? I don't need to shower again."

Alpha looked at his watch.

"We have about five hours until our dinner reservation. Do that and nap. After I shower, I'll join you."

"Sounds good." Charlie took the dildo out of his strap-on boxers and put it on the bedside table. As he left, Alpha stared at it, imaging what it would be like when he fucked him with that.