Linh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, and she poured more oil into her palm and started rubbing her hands together to warm everything. She took my left hand in hers and started massaging the palm of my hand, digging into the fleshy part of my thumb. She started moving up, working on my wrist, up my lower arm and finally massaging my biceps. Straddling my arm, she began reaching over to my right arm, reversing the order. As she moved from my biceps down my arm, she had to lean over further and further. Even though my eyes were closed, I could feel the heat of her body getting ever closer to my face. She also had straddled my left arm so she could reach over, and I felt her very moist pussy rub against my arm. Then, I felt the unmistakable sensation of her hard nipple brushing along my chin before running it along my lips.

Oh, God. How was I going to control my breathing? I could already feel it rapidly increasing and I could feel my erection start to throb. She settled her nipple against my lips while slowly massaging my lower arm and hand.

"It is OK," she said softly. I assumed she just meant it was OK that I was turned on, but after a minute or so of me not doing anything, she breathed out, "It is fine. You can kiss it if you want to. I would like that."

Whoa. OK, so this is where the massage was going? Without even thinking through any of the potential ramifications, I opened my mouth a bit and let her nipple slip inside. I kissed and lightly sucked her hardened nub, causing her to softly moan. After a couple of minutes, she adjusted so her other breast was against my lips. I quickly took that nipple in, sucking a bit more aggressively, which earned me more moaning.

After I sucked her other nipple a while, she moved back and stood up. She was completely flushed, her chest rapidly rising and falling with her increased breathing. "OK, now I need to finish your front." She arched an eyebrow at me. "Are you OK if I straddle you again?"

"Um. Yeah. I mean, yes. Of...of course."

She put more oil in her palm and, after rubbing it in her hands, got on the bed and straddled me, facing away. Since she wasn't able to see me, I had no reason not to stare. Her ass was absolutely perfect. Even though I had only seen her in conservative business attire, you could tell she had a more hour-glass shape than would be expected for such a tiny woman. But the slacks and skirts she wore never gave any indication to her slight bubble butt. Her ass was toned, as were her legs, and gorgeous.

Leaning down to start working on my feet, her ass was thrust into the air. My eyes gawked open. With her legs spread to straddle me and bent over like she was, her pussy and ass were completely open for view. Her pussy was beautiful. The outer lips were a bit swollen, but I could see the slightly-darker inner lips peeking out a bit. What's more is I could see a drop of moisture running down the inside of her right thigh.

Resisting the urge to reach down and wipe it off so I could taste her, I moved my eyes up a bit to her ass. Her perfect moons were spread enough for me to see her hairless asshole between them. My breathing certainly did not calm in any way. Damn, I wished I had jerked off right after work! I felt like I was going to explode at any moment.

Just like she had done when she was on my back, she began working her way up my legs to my thighs. She again scooted her body up, her pussy getting closer and closer to my face. By the time she was massaging my upper thighs, her pussy was close enough that I could feel the heat and smell her intoxicating female odor mixed with the body lotion she had used after her shower. She moved up a little more to massage my stomach a bit, and she was now close enough that I could have just stuck my tongue out for a taste.

She then stopped massaging but didn't move. "How was that?" she breathed out.

"Perfect," I managed to say, after finally finding my voice.

"Good. I am glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed doing that for you." She didn't say anything more and didn't move for a while. I started to clear my throat to speak before she quietly asked, "May I please go further?"

"Umm...OK. Can I, um, can I also go further?" I hoped that didn't creep her out or anything,

"Yes, please. I need it." With that, she grabbed my throbbing cock and started kissing and licking it. Groaning, I grabbed her ass and brought her pussy down to my mouth. Usually, I like to be slow and tease a woman a while, but I had never been so worked up. I quickly buried my tongue between her folds and began licking her tangy pussy. She yelped a bit before taking my cock into her mouth. I didn't want to come too soon (or without warning her; I had no idea if she was the kind of girl that allowed a guy to come in her mouth), so I just focused all of my attention on pleasuring her.

Moving my tongue in and out of her a few times, I ran it down to her clit, gently taking that hard pearl between my teeth and sucking lightly. That garnered a muffled scream and a slight flood of juice running down my chin. She took my cock out of her mouth long enough to give a louder and longer moan. Silence followed, with her body going rigid. Then, a slight "Oh!" was let out before my face was literally sprayed with her juice, and her body started trembling uncontrollably. I held firm to her ass as she worked through her orgasm, never releasing her clit from my mouth.

Finally, her body calmed down and her breathing got under control enough for her to speak. "Oh, Jim. That was...oh my. That was the best orgasm I have ever had. Thank you." With that, she took my cock back in her mouth and resumed her gentle sucking. She didn't need to thank me. Not only did I immensely enjoy sucking her, I wasn't anywhere near finished. I ran my tongue up and down her outer lips, occasionally kissing her clit again, always eliciting a muffled yelp from her.

Not able to help myself, I then set my sight on something else. Starting with her clit, I again ran my tongue slowly up her slit. But instead of stopping at the other end of her pussy, I kept moving up over her taint and finally zeroing in on her tight little asshole. Her body went rigid and she let my cock fall out of her mouth.

"Oh! Jim, what are you doing? Oh no! Stop. That is my bum hole. You should not be...oh!" But her body was saying something different. She was actually pressing back against me, allowing me to really treat her asshole to a good tongue-bathing. The only taste and smell were her womanly juices and the lotion she had used. I continued attacking that tight hole with my tongue, occasionally stiffening my tongue and pressing it against her rosebud.

After a few minutes, she relaxed enough so that my tongue actually went past her tight sphincter a little. I kept at it until her body once again stiffened and started shaking. And, like before, my chin and chest were covered by her spray. It wasn't as much as last time, and her orgasm wasn't quite as intense, but it was obviously still a good one for her.

It was good for me too. I had been with several women in my life and I never got tired of going down on them. Plus, I had gained a lot of experience over the years and knew what I was doing. Even though all women were different (some were anti-fingers, some only could come by being fingered, some loved the analingus I did, others were disgusted by it and had me stop), I was still pretty good at reading their reactions and focusing on what was needed to give them an orgasm.

Being older, after all, has its benefits.

She had her head lying on my thigh, her breathing rapid and her fist still clenched around my cock. "No one has ever done that before. It is kind of gross, though, correct?"

I chuckled a bit. "Gross? No, You're very clean and all. Although I do admit that's usually something I only do in the shower or hot tub or something." I gave her inner thigh a couple of kisses, then went on. "But it was just too irresistible. You have a perfect ass." I leaned up to plant another kiss right on her rosebud, eliciting another yelp.

"Really? I think my bum is too big. It is bigger than any of the women in my family. I think that is the caucasion side coming through." She laughed a little. "You Americans and your fast food. I never met my father, but my mother said he was a very large man, muscular and tall." She sighed. "I can not believe you got me to orgasm so hard. Twice. That has never happened to me."

"Too big? Nope." I squeezed her cheeks in my hands. "You are very firm. Your ass is absolutely gorgeous." I kissed each of her moons in turn, then started back toward her pussy, kissing lightly all the way.

"Oh! No," she said, as she climbed off of me. "I am going to focus on you now. And I can not do that with you working magic on me." She laid down next to me and once again took my cock in her hand, leaning over to bring it to her mouth.

"Umm...Linh?"

"Yes?" she managed in between slurps along my shaft.

"Um, I don't want to ruin anything here, but, um...how far are we going?"

She looked up at me, a confused expression on her face. Then, she realized what I was asking. "You mean will this go further?" I nodded. "Well, I was hoping we would be making love. I have never even seen a penis this big before," she said, giving it another squeeze.

Really? I wasn't small, but I was only about 7" long. I did know I was very thick though. But still; I wasn't usually the biggest guy a girl had been with.

"But what about--"

"Tomàs? Like I said, we have a unique relationship. He is probably having sex with someone right now. We are very open. He knows I planned to seduce you." With that, she took me in her mouth again, this time looking up at me with those jade green eyes.

Groaning, I reached down to pull her chin up a bit, pulling my cock out of her warm mouth. After a few seconds to calm down, I asked her, "I take it you've never been with an older guy?" She shook her head. "Well, one thing to know is the older a guy gets, the less likely there's a multi-orgasm evening." I grinned. "Don't get me wrong. I believe I'll be able to get it up again after I come, but it's not a guarantee."

"Oh," she said. "I did not know that. OK, do you mind if we make love then? I still want to pleasure you with my mouth, but we can have sex for a while, correct?" She didn't even wait for a response, climbing on top of me. Holding my cock with one hand, she guided me into her steamy box and started slowly lowering herself down, moaning loudly the entire time. She stopped with about half of my length in her and leaned down to rest her head on my chest. "Just let me adjust a little, OK? Your penis is so thick."

"Yes, of course," I breathed out. "Just go at your own pace." I was just concentrating on not coming. I couldn't remember the last time I had felt a pussy so tight. Christ, was she hot. I could actually feel my cock throbbing inside her tight sheath. It was almost painful, but it felt so amazing. It was like a gloved hand was squeezing me.

After several minutes of her lying on top of me, she lifted up a bit. She sat upright, placing her hands on my chest. Slowly, she lowered herself more, taking another inch of my cock inside her. "Oh, Jim. I feel so full. I never imagined anything would feel so good." She rocked her hips a bit, slowly fucking me. "I do not know if I can get all of you in me, but..." she trailed off, again lowering her head to my chest. She shuddered a little and grew still.

After a moment, she raised up again and lowered herself further, taking the final couple of inches inside. Her eyes grew wide and she opened her mouth in a silent scream. "Oh, no! I can not believe I have it all," she finally got out. I could feel her juices absolutely bathing my balls.

She was still for a few more minutes, just getting used to my size. Then, she started rocking back and forth a little, slowly at first before increasing her pace. I reached up to grab those perfect tits, pinching and pulling at her nipples. I kept my eyes on her face the entire time, gauging her reaction to see what she liked and what she didn't.

Even with her eyes shut in concentration, her face was animated enough to read her reactions. Surprisingly, she seemed to enjoy it most when I was the roughest with her, really tugging at her hard nipples. Taking that cue, I lifted up so I could take her right nipple in my mouth. Still tugging and twisting her left nipple with my hand, I started gently biting and pulling at her other nipple with my teeth. If I had any concern about being too rough or hurting her, she immediately allayed those fears when she reached up and pulled my head tighter into her chest. She then became a bit vocal.

"Oh, yes. Please bite them. Pull them. Hurt me. Please do not stop." She continued pulling me into her chest, painfully tugging at my hair. Her movements became increasingly frantic, raising and lowering herself on my cock, fucking it in and out of her tight pussy. The room was filled with the squishy sounds of my cock fucking her incredibly wet pussy, the smacking of my lips on her nipples, and her increasing groans.

Suddenly, her body went stiff once again, and her mouth opened into a silent scream. Her pussy got even tighter and squeezed down on my cock. My stomach and balls were then soaked with her juices. I had always found that having sex with a squirter was an awesome experience. It was such a turn on to make a woman actually ejaculate, and she had squirted three times already!

After her orgasm, she collapsed on top of me, her breathing heavy but slowly calming down. She remained on top of me for a few minutes, then rolled off to collapse next to me, my cock disengaging from her with a wet sound. She lay like that for several more minutes, her arm draped across my chest and her head buried in my shoulder. She finally looked up at me, those captivating green eyes brighter than normal.

"I am sorry, Jim. I need a little break. No one has ever...um...ever...you know..."

"Fucked you like that?" I finished for her.

Her face colored at my choice of words, the blush reaching her chest. "Yes," she agreed.

I chuckled. "Well, technically, I didn't fuck you. You were doing all of the work. Trust me. When I'm in control, it'll be even more intense."

Her eyes widened a bit and her pupils dilated. "Will it hurt?" she asked softly.

I reached over and tenderly touched her cheek. "Oh, Linh. No, I won't hurt you. We can go at your pace."

She closed her eyes and was silent, once again lying her head down on my shoulder. After a few seconds, she quietly asked, "No. I meant will you hurt me...please?"

Whoa. OK, that made sense why she came so hard once I started really pinching, biting, and pulling her nipples. She got off on pain, at least a little. I wasn't really into hurting women, but I had been with a few that enjoyed being spanked and roughly fucked. So, I hoped I could give her what she wanted.

"Well, I'll do whatever you want to try. What is your fantasy? Do you always enjoy rough sex? Knowing your desires will help."

She raised her head again, looking at me but not saying anything for a minute. Finally, "It has been a very long time since I had sex. I do have...fantasies that I want to try."

Wait. That made no sense. Why had it been so long since she had sex? So, I asked her.

"What do you mean it's been a long time? Don't you and Tomàs--"

She cut me off. "Oh! I should not have said that." She blew out a breath. "OK. I am going to tell you something, but you have to promise to not tell anybody."

"OK. I promise." I held up a three-fingered salute. She furrowed her brow in confusion. "Sorry," I explained. "Boy Scout salute. It means I won't tell another living soul."

She chewed on her lower lip for a few seconds, obviously struggling with divulging a secret. Finally, "Tomàs is...gay. He and I are getting married so he can become a citizen. Do not misunderstand," she went on quickly. "We love each other very much. But only as friends."

That made me feel a whole lot better. I knew she said he was aware of her plan to seduce me and he was OK with it, but it was still weird. In the back of my mind, I was still struggling with having sex with a woman that had a boyfriend. Now that wasn't a problem.

"I think that's very cool of you. I like Tomàs. I'd hate to see him deported."

She settled back down, once again lying her head on my chest. We were quiet for a while before I finally broke the silence. "So, about these fantasies?" I prodded.

She looked up at me again before returning her head to my chest. Finally, she asked, "How would you describe me at work?"

I was a little confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, how would you describe me in meetings or on teams?"

I thought about that. "Hmm. I guess I would describe you as knowledgeable and passionate about the work. You also very much take charge of the meeting and provide that same leadership when assigned to a team."

She chuckled a bit. "Yes. Exactly. As a half Asian woman--or a woman in general--I have been taught to be a leader and take charge when it is needed. Basically, my professors told me to be the most dominant person in the room."

I considered that. She was right. Although we had many women in management at work, business was still a very male dominated society. I never considered it was even harder for someone from outside of the country.

"Well, that makes sense. But, I don't know if I would use the word 'dominant.' You aren't a mean taskmaster or anything. You do what most of our group does. Take charge to keep things on track."

Another chuckle. "Yes. And I believe I am good at it." I murmured my agreement. "And, I have always expanded that to the bedroom with the few men I have been with." She was quiet for a while again. Then, "But I do not want to be that way with you. I want to be--what is word--your, umm..."

I didn't have a clue where she was going with this. "Girlfriend?" I ventured.

"No. I mean, yes. I want to be your girlfriend." She blew out a sigh, her moist breath blowing past my chest, giving me goosebumps. "I mean, in the bedroom. I want to be your--I do not know the word for someone that does what she is told..."

Shocked, I just blurted out, "Slut?" Remembering she probably didn't know what that meant, I expanded. "You want to be submissive in the bedroom? Is that it?"

I could tell she was blushing again, actually feeling the heat from her face on my chest. "Yes," she finally answered softly. "But, I have never done that, and I do not know what to do."

I was still shocked but had been here before. I knew what the first step should be. "I guess the first thing we need is a safe word for you. Do you know what that is?" I asked.

"Is that a word I can use when I want you to stop?"

"Exactly. A lot of submissive women--or guys, I guess--want to be able to say 'no' as part of the fantasy, without actually meaning 'no.' So the safe word allows you to let me know when I've gone too far. It's especially important since you seem to want to add pain to the mix. I'm almost twice your size, at least in weight. It would be easy for me to actually inflict too much pain. I don't want to do that."

All the while, I was stroking her hair. My cock, which had gone soft, started stirring a bit at this new development. "It would also be nice if you can give me some kind of idea of what you want. I mean, there are some submissive women that want to be hog-tied and whipped with an actual whip."

She looked up at me. "What is 'hog-tied'? No, I do not want to be whipped. Or tied up. I mean, maybe someday but not now." She straightened up, still lying on her side but now leaning her head on her propped up hand. "Mostly, I just want you to tell me what to do. To take charge and just...take me. I have always wanted that, but did not trust anyone before. Like I said, with the other men, I was directing everything. One man tried to be...rough with me." She closed her eyes briefly at that, shuddered, and then looked at me with a crooked grin. "He shortly left the bedroom with a limp."