Linh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to argue. I really wanted her ass; I just didn't want to hurt her. I looked at the lube. She had obviously planned for this. The lubricant was silicone based, which I knew from experience worked in the shower just fine.

I returned to kissing and licking her tight rosebud, making her start to groan and grind back against me again. After a while, I popped the top of the lube and leaned back from her ass. I poured a little at the top of her crack and watched it run down to her asshole. I poured more on my hand and rubbed it into my right index finger, making sure it was very slick. I pressed the tip of my finger against that tight hole and applied a bit of pressure.

"Are you ready? I'm going to start stretching your tight little asshole with my fingers."

"Yes," she breathed out. "Please get me ready for you."

With that, I returned my attention to the task at hand. I pressed against her hole harder, until the tip of my finger popped past her sphincter. This earned me a gasp from her, but if I had any doubts what she wanted, she removed them. She began pushing back against my finger, taking it all the way in in one slow push.

"Oh, wow! I can not believe how that feels."

"Does it hurt?"

She thought for a moment. "No. It feels...different. Like I am full or something. It feels really good, though. Please. Keep going."

Slowly, I started withdrawing my finger before pushing it back in just as slowly. I did this a few times and added more lube. I then started fingering her ass quicker, causing her to groan. After a few minutes of this, her asshole relaxed a bit and allowed me to increase the pace to a very rapid finger-bang.

"More, please," she begged. "Please. It feels so good. More."

I didn't know if 'more' meant faster or she wanted another finger. I chose the latter. Taking my finger out, I applied more lube to my hand, coating my index and middle fingers with a lot of the stuff. I then pressed both fingers against her ass and asked, "You ready for a second finger?"

"Yes. Oh, please. Yes," she panted out. She didn't even wait for me to start. She just took charge, pushing herself back onto my fingers. After a moment, both fingers broke through. "Oh!" She stopped moving for a few moments, breathing deep. Finally, she said, "OK. I am ready for more."

With that, I repeated my earlier ministrations, slowly sliding both fingers in until I had them buried all the way in her tight ass. I slowly pulled them out and added more lube. Once soaked with the lube, I slid them back in and started fucking her ass with both fingers, slowly increasing my pace until I was once again giving her a vigorous finger fucking. I also used my other hand to manipulate her clit, rubbing it rapidly with my thumb. I briefly considered slipping a couple of fingers into her pussy but thought that may be too much.

After several minutes of this, I withdrew both fingers and added even more lube. I positioned my fingers at her backdoor, this time including my ring finger. "Ready for three, Linh?"

"Oh, yes," she murmured. "Yes, please. I can not believe how good this feels. Stretch me more, please." With that, she once again took charge, backing up on my fingers until all three entered that tight orifice. As before, she stopped once the tips were in, breathing deep. Once she adjusted, she pushed back until my fingers were buried inside.

I again gave her a few moments to get used to the feeling before slowly sliding my fingers in and out, adding more lube. I also returned my thumb to her clit, gently rubbing her, eliciting more moans. The moaning got more intense as I started fucking her ass with all three fingers, again building the momentum until I was rapidly finger fucking her.

After about five minutes, she moaned out, "OK. I am ready. Please take my bum."

I stood up, withdrawing my fingers, which caused her to gasp again. "Want to move to the bed? It's more comfortable."

"No. No, please. I need it now." As if to emphasize that need, she moved her right hand from the shower wall to her right butt cheek and spread it open, maintaining her balance with her left hand only.

I sighed. I wanted to do this on the bed simply because she was so much shorter than me and things didn't 'line up' as well here. But, I was going to give her what she needed. Placing my feet apart as much as possible so I could bring myself a bit lower, I lathered my cock up with a lot of lube and stepped forward, placing the tip of my cock on her rosebud.

Starting to press a little, I took her right hand from her ass and said, "Play with yourself. It will help you relax." She immediately stiffened her body. "It's OK, Linh. Everyone masturbates." She relaxed a little and then dipped her hand down between her legs.

As I spread her cheeks, getting ready to penetrate her, she ratcheted up the moment. Turning her head to look back at me, her green eyes once again clouded with lust, she said, "Take me, stud. Make me completely yours." Crap! Although a small part of me was amused at her words, which were so out of character, they had the desired effect on the primal part of my brain. I was lucky I didn't just lose it and blow my load right then and there.

With her ass spread, I applied more pressure to her asshole. Even though I'd spent a lot of time preparing her, her ass was still incredible tight. After a few moments, though, the head of my cock passed through her sphincter. This caused her to yelp and squeeze her eyes shut. She faced forward once again and I felt her fingers rapidly stroking her clit.

"Are you OK, sweetie?" I kept only the head of my cock in, keeping her ass spread but using my thumbs to lightly stroke her flesh.

"Y-y-yes. Oh! I am so stretched right now. It hurts a little, but it also feels very good. Please. Please give me more."

I slowly started pushing forward until about half of my hard cock was in that unbelievably tight hole. Her moans increased in volume as I went in, until a sharp yelp told me 'far enough for now.' Based on that reaction, I held still. She had stopped masturbating, and her breathing was labored and heavy. After a few minutes, she returned her hand to her pussy and started rubbing herself. This caused her asshole to relax a bit. I took the cue and started pushing another inch of my cock inside her. We repeated this process until I was fully buried, my balls pressing up against her pussy. Once she felt them against her fingers, she reached further down to stroke my sac, intensifying my pleasure.

"I can not believe I was able to take all of it. The feeling is so...intense. Please be still for a moment. I want to get used to it. Then, I want you to really make love to my bottom."

I had to grin at that. Here was this sexy woman, bent over at the waist in the shower, rubbing her pussy and begging me to pound her ass, and she still had a hard time saying anything remotely dirty. Even though I planned to make her use those filthy words when we role played, I found this to be one of her most endearing qualities.

"OK. I think I am ready. Just please go slow."

So I did. Slowly, I pulled back until only half of my cock was in her. Then, just as slow, I buried myself all the way. I did this several more times until she started pressing back on me again. I took the hint and started increasing my pace. After several minutes, I was fucking her ass at a pretty good rate. I added more lube and started fucking her even faster, causing her to moan and groan, occasionally begging me to go faster, slower, deeper, less, more...whatever was feeling good to her at the moment.

I tightened my grip on her hips and ass and started really giving it to her, her moans echoing through the shower the entire time. The shower spray, which was only hitting my back, started cooling. That's one of the great things about hotels. The hot water lasts for a very long time, but it seemed to have run its course. At almost the same time as the hot water started disappearing, her hand stopped moving, her entire body stiffened, and she gave a sharp cry. Then, her legs started trembling and the rest of her body joined shortly after. Sensing she was losing her balance, I grabbed her around the waist and brought her down to her knees on the floor of the shower, my cock leaving her asshole with a slight popping noise.

She adjusted herself so she was sitting on her butt and wrapped her arms around her knees, breathing hard. "I am sorry," she managed in between deep breaths. "My knees, they--what is word?"

"Buckled?," I ventured.

"Yes. They buckled and I could not stand." Her breathing finally slowed to almost normal. "Thank you for not letting me fall. That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I felt light headed and thought I was going to go all black." She turned her head to me and leaned in for a kiss. We kissed gently for a few moments before I pulled back.

"Well, as nice as this is, the water is starting to get cold. Let me wash up and we can get out." I stood and she looked up at me, watching as I soaped up my cock and washed it thoroughly.

"But, you did not have your orgasm," she said, a little sadly.

"That's OK, Linh. I had a great one earlier. Like I said before, one may be all I can do in a night."

She chewed on that for a moment. "Hmmm. No. Once we are out and in bed, I will give you oral pleasure."

"Linh...sweetie. Really, it's OK. You don't have to worry about it."

She shook her head. "I am not worried about it. I want to, umm, suck your cock again." She giggled as she saw my cock lurch at that suggestion and her use of the word 'cock' again. "See? Mister Happy seems to like that idea." She giggled again at her words, and I joined in.

"Can you stand now?" I asked, reaching my hand down to her. She took my hand in hers and I pulled her up. She was still a little wobbly, so I made sure I had an arm around her waist as I reached back and turned off the shower. Once the curtain was open, I helped her step over the edge of the tub and onto the bath mat.

She reached for a towel and began drying herself off. I joined her on the mat and reached for another towel. I started drying myself, but she said, "No. Let me do that for you. I will dry you off." With that, she quickly finished drying herself and then took my towel. She spent a long time drying me, making sure she did a thorough job. On her knees, she spent way more time than was necessary drying my rock hard cock and balls. "There," she said, still on her knees and staring at my cock. "All dry now."

We left the bathroom and climbed into bed, still nude. As we got under the sheets, she snuggled up against me. Lying on my right, she had her right arm draped across me and her head resting on my chest. I lightly stroked her back as we lay there. This was heavenly, and I didn't want to break the mood. But I wanted to ask her a few things.

"Linh, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"You really...umm, well, changed tonight. This was definitely a side of you that I didn't know existed."

She raised up quickly, her eyes wide and locking on to mine. "You...you did not like it?"

I could see she was upset, so I quickly clarified, "No, no, no! I loved it. It was extremely sexy. Please don't misunderstand me!" She calmed a bit. "I just wanted to make sure you weren't doing it for me. You know, doing stuff you don't like just because you think it pleases me."

She visibly relaxed and returned her head to my chest. I resumed stroking her back and waited for her to speak.

"Alcohol."

"What? Alcohol? What about it?"

"It was alcohol." She raised back up again so she was looking at me. "I needed the courage to ask you about sharing the room. I really did not know how you would react, and I was worried you would reject that and be upset with me."

"Well, that's just silly. Even had I not been comfortable with it, I wouldn't have held it against you or anything." She laid back down. "So, is that why you had sex with me? The alcohol?"

She chuckled softly. "No, Jim. I did not need alcohol to make love to you. I have wanted to sleep with you ever since I started working here. Even while you were interviewing me, I was getting--what is word--horny?"

"Really?"

"Oh, yes, Jim. You are incredibly handsome and have the sexiest voice I have ever heard. Once I started work and saw you in meetings, taking charge when needed and always providing a calm influence...well, I just fell for you." She raised up again quickly, looking like she had said too much. "Oh! Do not worry. I am not expecting you to return those feelings. Just this casual thing is OK for me."

I thought of that for a second. Looking back, I realized I had noticed her looking at me with adoration a few times over the past few years. It was always brief; she would quickly look away once she noticed I was looking at her. And, I was extremely attracted to her as well. Not just her physical beauty, which was beyond compare. It was her. Her mannerisms. The way she spoke. Her intelligence. Her sense of humor and laugh. But...

"Linh, I am too old for you."

That earned me a sharp look. "Please do not tell me what is too old for me. I am a grown woman and I can make my own choices."

"Whoa! Easy, tigress. I didn't mean anything by that."

She relaxed again. "I am not asking for you to marry me." She laid back down. "I just like you very much and would like to be your girlfriend."

Whoa. But, I admitted, "I like you too, Linh. A lot, actually." I wanted to return to my original questions, though. "OK, so you didn't need the alcohol to have sex. Why did you mention it as a reason?"

Another chuckle. "Yes, it is true I planned to seduce you with that massage. And, it is true I learned to be a masseuse in Vietnam. But, when I massage someone, even an all body massage, I do not actually climb on top of them to do it, nor do I ever get nude. I was doing that for you."

I laughed. "Yeah, I kinda figured that out. If that's how beautiful women give massages in Vietnam, I'd have moved there years ago."

She leaned up to look at me and giggled again. "No, that is not normal. Anyway, it was alcohol that gave me the courage to ask you to do those other things to me." She then looked away briefly before returning her eyes to mine, a little sheepishly. Softly, barely above a whisper, she continued, "That is not the whole truth. It is also because it is you. I trust you to keep me safe and protected, even when I am most vulnerable." She blushed fiercely and turned her head.

I touched her chin and brought her eyes back in line with mine. "Thank you, Linh. It means the world that you trust me so much."

She was quiet again, looking down to avoid my gaze. After a few minutes, "Do you remember my first year here? I was finally assigned to lead the manufacturing transition project?" She looked at me long enough to see me nod. "And that first meeting with the team where I was introduced?"

I remembered. I had been assigned to mentor her, so I was as much a part of that project as she was. I also remembered what an amazing job she did on such a complex project. "Yes. I remember."

"And Jonathan was such a--what is word--jerk to me?"

I had actually forgotten about that but remembered now. "Oh, yeah. Well, Jonathan is a jerk, and kind of a pompous ass." I was confused where she was going with this though. "What about it?"

Silence for a few more seconds. She then looked me in the eye again. "You stood up for me. You were very professional about it, but you shut him up. To see that hard look on your face, the fierceness in your eyes, as you lectured him, it--" She shut her eyes again and shuddered. "It made me feel safe. Like I was being protected," she whispered. Then, she looked at me again and blushed. "It also told me I had finally found a man I could trust to let me explore these...fantasies."

Wow. Silently cursing myself for allowing the last few years to go by without noticing her desire, I grinned again. "Well, just because he's vice president of manufacturing doesn't mean he gets to talk to people like he wants. That wasn't the first time I've had to put him in his place."

She smiled weakly at me but her saucy grin returned quickly. "And, no. I did not do all of these things for you only. I really do have those fantasies...and more. And, I did not plan to give you my bum, but you kissed me there and suddenly, it was all I wanted." She sat up again. "I am so happy I did, too. I am very sore, but that was amazing. I can not wait to do that again."

My dick gave a little lurch at that. I couldn't wait, either. And, even though I had been with submissive women before, there was just something extra sexy about Linh when she did it. I hugged her to me a little tighter and kissed the top of her head. I really liked this girl.

"Mmmm. OK, sweetie. Thanks for explaining it to me. Now, should we get some sleep? We have a busy day tomorrow."

She leaned back with a crooked grin on her face. "Sleep? Oh, no. I told you I am going to give you oral pleasure." With that, she reached down and grasped my already hard cock. "See? He wants it." Giggling again, she disappeared beneath the sheets and took my cock in her mouth. She began bobbing up and down, making a comical looking lump under the covers as it moved up and down. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and stroked what she couldn't get in her mouth. She used her other hand to fondle my balls.

The room was filled with wet sucking sounds and her whimpering, which was an amazing turn on! Then, she moved up on the sexy scale. She reached up and grabbed my left hand and brought it to the back of her head, urging me to guide her movements. Returning her hand to my shaft, she started stroking me rapidly. I used my hand to guide her, but really let her have all the control. Within five minutes, I felt the familiar tingling in my balls.

"Oh, Linh! Oh! I'm gonna--" I didn't get any more out. As soon as I spoke, she moved her lips up to capture only the tip of my cock and sucked in hard, creating a wonderful vacuum in her mouth. Her tongue continued dancing around my slit, and I started coming. I knew it couldn't have been as much as the first orgasm, but I also knew it was a lot. To her credit, she didn't miss a drop, swallowing rapidly to get it all. The entire time, she was gently squeezing my balls and stroking my shaft. Once I stopped coming and she had swallowed it all, she took more of me in her mouth again and sucked a few times, causing me to tremble. I was very sensitive after I came.

Pulling her mouth off of my cock, I felt her give the head one last kiss before she popped up out of the covers. She then hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I heard water running for a few minutes and she reappeared, climbing back into bed with me.

"Did you brush your teeth again? You know, it's OK if you don't want me to cum in your mouth. If you don't like the taste--"

She cut me off. "What? No, I swallow because I think it is sexy. Also, I love the taste. I just was not sure if you were going to kiss me good night."

I grabbed her and brought her down to me. I kissed her as passionately as I could, and she once again melted into me. I pulled back a bit and said, "Of course I'm going to kiss you good night. But, I don't mind if you kiss me after I come in your mouth."

She grinned. "That is kind of sexy. OK. Maybe next time." With that, she leaned in and kissed me again. After a few minutes, she released me and laid down next to me, turning away. "Good night, Jim. Please hold me. I want to fall asleep in your arms."

"One second," I said as I got out of bed. I went to the bathroom for a moment and came back holding a glass of water and a vitamin. "Take this. It's a multi-vitamin and has a lot of vitamin B. And drink all the water. That Scotch is going to make you feel terrible tomorrow if you don't get some water in you."