Linh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My emotions were immediately polarizing. I wanted to laugh at her response. And, I wanted to ask her the guy's name so I could find him and give him more than a limp. But, I settled with a grin of my own and said, "Well, I'm glad you didn't put up with any crap." My grin got bigger. "And good to know. I don't want to walk with a limp, so that safe word is important." My face turned serious. "Linh, I want you to know that I really like you, and the last thing in the world I want to do is hurt or scare you. So please tell me when I am pushing too much."

Knowing this would be well received, I once again pushed the conversation in the direction of project management, our specialty. "OK, so let's go through this. You want me to tell you what to do? Do you mean like what position I want you in for sex?"

A bit flushed, she nodded.

"And you want me to treat you kind of degrading?"

Her brow furrowed again in confusion. "What is 'degrading'?"

"Oh. Sorry." I thought for a moment. "Like, call you names that aren't so nice and treat you like a toy?"

The flush deepened. She breathed out, "Yes."

"OK. We can start with that. Just please let me know if I go too far." I thought of something else. "I assume you have an actual fantasy that is submissive? Can you share that with me?" I figured if she gave me a specific fantasy, it would help me understand her limits. Or, at least give me an idea of where I should go.

"I ummm..." She chewed on her lip again for a minute. "I have this fantasy. Where you are sitting over there," she pointed to the desk where our computers sat, "in a teleconference. All the while, even while speaking, you have one hand on the back of my head, guiding me while I am under the desk giving you oral pleasure." She shuddered again, this time with excitement. "Even after you orgasm, you make me keep going the entire meeting."

Well, that was hot. And I was happy she didn't want too much. That was a tremendous relief. I wasn't naturally dominant, so my role playing in that area was decidedly weak. I was good with spanking and talking dirty, but I didn't have any experience with the more extreme stuff. "OK, what is your safe word?"

She thought for a second. "How about 'winter?' I do not like winter so I will always remember that."

"Fine. 'Winter' it is. If you say that word, I will stop whatever I'm doing and make sure you're OK. Sound good?"

"Yes." Her breathing increased a bit once again, and I recognized the telltale signs of a submissive slipping into character. "I am a little scared now. What do you plan to do to me?"

She may have said she was scared, but her dilated pupils, heaving and flushed chest and hardened nipples told me she was completely turned on. It felt like I could flip a mental switch when a woman wanted me to become dominant. I felt my cock stirring as I looked at her and imagined giving her what she wanted. What she needed.

My mind immediately flashed back to Carol, the first girl who told me she was submissive. She was the one who first taught me how to be dominant. Carol and I could be out in public and never draw a second glance. It wasn't as if our sexual relationship defined us or forced us to behave that way all the time. Internally, I shuddered as I recalled all the things I'd done with Carol when we'd been alone.

It had all been so exhilarating and new. I never suspected I would be capable of doing some of those things before we first started. I'd been afraid of hurting her or of going too far. Over time, I became much more confident, and that made my dominant personality even stronger. And, it's hard to explain. It isn't what I do that turns me on (although it doesn't turn me off either). It's how the woman reacts that very much turns me on. I know a huge part of that is satisfaction at giving a woman exactly what she wants and knowing she trusts me enough to do so.

There were only three other women I was with who had that submissive streak. After a disastrous first encounter with Wendy, the once after Carol, I learned patience. I had incorrectly assumed that she wanted the same thing that Carol had wanted. But, I quickly discovered that each woman was different, so I learned to start slow in order to learn their limits and desires (and mine, as well). We would gradually escalate things until they got what they wanted.

In my mind, though, Linh was different from those other women. It's...tough to pin down. Most of the women I had dated from work were more forward, but they'd also been friends for a while before I dated any of them. The last girl I'd dated, Anna Marie, had fit right in when a bunch of us went out to have a few beers and shoot some pool. After only a short time, she was flirting with me openly. It hadn't been a huge surprise when she pulled me aside and told me she wanted me to take her home and fuck her.

With Linh, it had been shocking just hearing her tell me she was submissive. Hell, the whole massage and sex so far had been shocking. It just seemed out of character for her, and I could tell she'd been a bit reluctant to even bring up her desires. I guess her nervousness made her seem vulnerable, and that just turned me on more. It also made me look at her differently. Before, I had always liked her, but she had seemed very prim and proper most of the time. I'd found her attractive, but hadn't really considered her as a sexual person.

It wasn't like I thought of her as a virgin or anything, but she seemed like someone I should protect. And now...she wanted me to dominate her? It was arousing to contemplate; I just wasn't sure she really understood what she was asking me to do to her.

But, she wanted to explore that side of herself, and I suddenly found myself really wanting to please her. I wasn't sure where to start, but I knew to start slow. She seemed to like the use of the word 'slut' and so I began with that.

"That depends on how well you behave and do what you're told." She gasped at that and her breathing got even heavier. "Are you wet, slut?"

Another gasp. "Y-y-yes."

"Show me."

She spread her legs a bit, raising the one on top. Even though I could tell she was aroused by her scent, I wanted to push her boundaries. When she was fucking me, it was good. But, I had the impression she wasn't very experienced or anything. I wanted to see how far I could take her.

"No, slut. Show me."

Confused, she stammered out, "I, um...how..."

"Stick your hand down there and show me if you're wet."

Her eyes widened again, but after only a brief pause, she reached down and stuck a finger inside herself. This elicited a slight moan from her. She fucked herself a few times before pulling her finger out and showing me. Her index finger was absolutely drenched.

"Good, slut. Now, clean it off." She started to lower her hand to the sheets to wipe herself off, but I stopped her. "No, slut. Clean it off. Stick it in your mouth and clean it off. Now."

She sucked in another breath and stared at me wide-eyed. For a brief moment, I thought I had gone too far, but she quickly popped that finger between those sensually thick lips and into her mouth. She actually closed her eyes and started moaning as she sucked her finger clean. Fuck, was that hot!

After a very thorough job, she finally pulled her finger from her mouth and opened her eyes, focusing again on me. "All done. Did I do OK, sir?"

Holy shit! She was definitely showing a submissive side. 'Sir?' She had called me that at work in the beginning (as well as every other man at work, with the women getting 'maam'), but we put a quick end to that formality.

She was going to be a wild one, I thought. Maintaining my composure (barely), I asked, "Was it good, my pet? Did you enjoy the taste?"

"Yes," she breathed out.

"Good. Because from now on, after I fuck that tight little pussy of yours, you'll be cleaning me off with your mouth. If you don't do a thorough job, you'll be punished." Her pupils dilated again at the thought of being punished, so I egged it on. "And, if you do a good job, you will also be punished."

If possible, she looked even more turned on. "Y-y-yes, sir. I understand. I will do as I am told. I promise to be an obedient...slut...for you."

Hearing her say 'slut,' maybe the first dirty word I had ever heard her utter, had me rock hard. "Good. Very good. Now, I think it's time that I showed you what getting fucked is all about. Assume the position."

"How...what position, sir?" She was actually trembling. From fear or excitement, I didn't know. But it was unmistakable.

"Like all sluts. Get used to being on your knees when we're alone. You'll either be on them with my cock in your mouth or on them with me behind you, fucking your pussy or ass."

I wasn't sure if that was going overboard, but she merely turned away and brought herself up on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. "Like this, sir?" she asked over her shoulder.

I got behind her, admiring her gorgeous ass once again. "Almost, my pet. Head down though. That puts your ass higher in the air, where it belongs." She immediately dropped her head down, pushing her ass up higher, which accentuated her gorgeous curves.

While I was inspecting her gorgeous holes again, running my finger up and down her slit and up to her tight little asshole, she said breathlessly, "Are...are you going to put your, um...penis in my bum, sir?"

Sighing, I pulled back a bit. "Get up, slut and get over here."

She got up, looking a little upset, like I was actually mad at her. "Did I do something to displease you?"

"I said come here. Next to me." She quickly sat on the edge of the bed next to me on my right side. I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair at the back. She gasped again and looked at me with wide eyes. I then forced her head down into my lap. "Open up, slut." She quickly opened her mouth and took the head of my cock inside. She tried bobbing up and down a bit, but I tugged at her hair and started guiding her movements, fucking a couple of inches inside her mouth. Based on her previous ministrations, I could tell she wasn't used to taking much in her mouth. I had to hold myself back from forcing her head down further; I didn't want to make her gag.

Still using her hair to guide her movements, I pulled her back up to where I could look her in the eye. She winced at the roughness I used but didn't say anything.

"What is that that was in your slut mouth, my pet?"

"It is your penis--Oh!" She squealed out as I once again forced her mouth down on my organ.

"No slut. It isn't a penis." I fucked her mouth a few more times before once again pulling her head up. "Try again, slut. What is it?"

"Ah!" She gave a little scream as I roughly tugged her hair. "It is your...cock. Oh!" She squeaked as I once again pushed her head down to my crotch and began fucking her mouth.

"Good, slut. Yes, that is my cock. Get to know it, my pet. You'll be servicing it every day we're together." I continued guiding her movements while she sucked on me. Although I had my hand wrapped around a lock of her hair while pressing on the back of her head, I very much let her be in charge.

After a few minutes of this, I roughly pulled her up again. "And where does my cock belong?"

"In...in my mouth, sir."

"Where else?"

"In...in my...pussy, sir."

Whoa. My dick gave another lurch at her saying 'pussy.'

"That's right, slut. In your tight little pussy. And where else?"

"In my...ass."

Dammit! It had to have been some sort of medical miracle that I hadn't blown my load yet. But, I stayed in character.

"Correct, my pet. Have you ever been fucked in that gorgeous ass of yours?"

"N-n-no."

Guiding her back down, I said, "Always a first time for everything, slut. I'm going to enjoy taking that sweet asshole of yours. Who knows? You might actually learn to enjoy it." I laughed a bit at that while she whimpered around my cock.

After a few more minutes of her sucking me, I lifted her head up again. "OK, back into position, slut."

She quickly moved back to the center of the bed, face down with her ass up in the air. Getting behind her again, I looked at her swampy pussy. Jesus! She had gotten even wetter. Her inner thighs by her mound were glistening with her moisture, and I could see a drop of her juice running down each thigh.

At first, my plan was to slowly enter her and let her get used to my size again. But, I was turned on beyond control. I got into position, grabbed her hips and slammed my full length inside her. This caused her to suck in another breath and I immediately felt bad. But then she started pushing back against me, grinding her ass back on my stomach. Taking the hint, I strengthened my grip on her hips and began fucking her. Hard. Very hard, actually. We had been playing around and fucking for a while now, and I still hadn't come. My balls almost hurt from needing release.

I kept fucking her aggressively. Looking down, I could see her ass was red from smacking against my stomach. I could see the whiteness on her hips where my hands were tightly gripping her, as well as her juices gathering at the base of my cock. She was moaning and squealing the entire time. After almost ten minutes of pounding her as hard as I could, she stiffened again and coated my cock and thighs with her frothy juices. Relieved I had made her come again, I pulled out and stood up on the bed.

"Turn around, slut, and get ready," I growled.

She gasped, spun around and opened her mouth to take my cock in. It was obvious she wanted me to come in her mouth, but I wanted to see if I could push her further. I grabbed her hair with one hand and stroked my cock with the other, keeping it away from her mouth, which she started to close.

"Keep that mouth open," I admonished. "Look up at me."

Oh jeez. As soon as she looked up at my face, those eyes pushed me over the edge. I was already impossibly turned on, but seeing those eyes smoldering with undisguised lust...that was all I could take! I lost it.

I started firing rope after rope of cum onto her face. She closed her eyes just in time, as I absolutely painted her beautiful face, getting cum on her forehead, across her closed right eye, on her nose and finally shooting the rest into her open mouth. She mewled and tried to pull herself closer.

As soon as I loosened my grip on her hair, she dove on my cock, slurping on the head and sucking every bit of semen from me she could. After that, she used my cock to wipe all over her face, gathering more cum which she noisily slurped down. She couldn't take much of me in her mouth, so she began licking the sides of my shaft and my balls, dutifully cleaning me up. Finally, she sat back and used her fingers to retrieve the rest of my cum from her face and licked it off. I collapsed on the bed, completely spent for the time being. I couldn't remember a stronger orgasm I had ever had.

She looked down at me and started giggling. "Mmmm. That was wonderful, Jim. Thank you."

I opened one eye halfway and gave her a weak grin. "Thank me? Wow, no. Thank you. I've never come so hard. You are so sexy." I started reaching for her, but she quickly got up.

"I will be back in a moment," she said as she headed for the bathroom. I heard water running for a few minutes before she reappeared. "Sorry," she said, as she rejoined me on the bed. "I wanted to wash my face and brush my teeth. We have not even kissed yet."

I was surprised at that. She was right! We had done a lot together but I hadn't even had the decency to kiss her. Time to remedy that. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to me. She leaned in, and our lips brushed briefly. She pulled back a little and looked at me, an unmistakable look of affection in her bright green eyes. Then, she leaned back in, closed her eyes and melted into a kiss. Wow. I may have sensed a bit of lack of experience in sex, but there was no lack of experience in that kiss. In fact, it may have been the best kiss I had ever had. It just felt...right.

I placed my right hand on the back of her head, pulling her in tighter. She whimpered into my mouth and kissed me even fiercer. My left hand then made its way to her back, sensually running it down to cup her ass. She shifted, once again straddling me while never breaking the kiss, our tongues battling each other. Her hands brought me up to a sitting position as she maintained her position on top. They roamed along my back, occasionally pulling me in tighter.

Damn! I was getting hard again. But, before I could do anything about it, she pulled back and looked at me again. "You know, you need to shower again." She saw my panicked look and quickly added, "No! You do not stink or anything. It is the oil I used. You should wash it off."

I sighed, but then got a mischievous grin on my face. "Understood. But, you know, I can't really wash my back very easily. If only there were a way for someone to join me and wash my back."

She gave a throaty chuckle. "Oh, that was my plan all along. Come along, Jim, let me wash you off."

With that, we headed for the bathroom and started the shower. We both climbed in, and I pulled her in for another kiss. She had grabbed the soap and a washcloth and started cleaning my back while we made out. She ran her hands down my back to grab my ass, squeezing it gently. I broke off from her lips so I could continue kissing down her chin to her neck. I gently kissed, nibbled, and sucked on her svelte neck, careful to not leave any marks.

She continued washing me off, running the soapy washcloth over my chest and down to my stomach. She then dropped to her knees and began washing my legs and feet. After both legs were thoroughly cleaned, she ran her hand up my thigh and rubbed my swollen balls. She looked up at me and licked her lips before taking my hard cock back into her mouth. She moved her hands to my ass and began pulling me in deeper. She was still only able to take about half of my cock in her mouth but that was actually more than she had done earlier. She bobbed back and forth, blowing me for about five minutes. Finally, she released me and blew out a frustrated breath before standing up.

"I am sorry. I want to be able to take all of you in my mouth but I can not."

I held her to me. "Patience, Linh. You'll get there." I separated from her, still holding her shoulders, "Now, I think it's my turn to wash you off."

With that, I took the cloth and soap and washed her entire body, running my hands over her sensually. We started kissing again as I moved my hands to her back, washing her back and ass. Once cleaned, I pulled back again and gave her another grin. Without a word, I spun her around and dropped to my knees. I began kissing her ass cheeks, gently biting them every now and then. I then moved to run my tongue along her crack. She took the hint and bent over at the waist, exposing herself to me. She braced herself with her hands against the back of the shower wall.

I didn't waste any time teasing her. My tongue went right to her puckered asshole, and I began licking all around that tight hole. I moved my tongue down to her pussy every now and then but always returned to her sphincter. I really made love to her ass with my mouth, her moaning and pushing back against me the entire time. At one point, she even reached back and pulled my head into her ass, smothering me between those perfect globes. She then surprised me by pulling away briefly and reaching outside the shower. When her hand returned, it was holding a bottle of lubricant.

She handed me the lube and said, "Here. Get my bum ready for you."

Whoa. She really wanted me to fuck her ass? "Ummm. I don't know, Linh. You're pretty tight and small. I don't want to hurt you."

"I want to be hurt, at least a little. I am not asking you to just take me now. I would like some--what is word--foreplay? I want you to be gentle this time, but I want to do this now, so that you can really take me later when we are role playing. When you took me from behind earlier, you really pounded me. I have never been made love to that rough, and I loved it. I want you to be able to do that to my bum when you want."