Linking Demon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew that both sockets were on the outside wall below him, so rather hoped that exposing the joists in that area would do the trick. He pulled back the carpet and set to the task pulling up ten or so boards to give himself really good access. Putting his head torch on, he lay down on the floor and looked in both directions along the lengths of the joists. He was pleased that he could see both points at which the wiring rose from the sockets. He was also pleased to see that the wiring had been installed using round conduit. It would therefore be quite easy to replace the entire length if that is what Izzy wanted him to do. He stopped at that point and nipped down stairs to make himself a coffee.

A couple of hours later, and several more floor boards having been lifted, Liam came across the issue. He was covered in dust and spider's webs, both in his hair and on his overalls. But had found a hole in the wall that led into the adjoining space between the ceiling and the floor above. This hole, bore witness to the evidence of mouse activity. They were obviously using the internal wall cavity to get into this space. Liam nipped back to his garage, he had some sand and cement stored there, so grabbed a small container and dry mixed some of each. Back at Izzy's, he added water and using a trowel, filled the hole. He looked as far as he could in either direction and found one other hole to fill. Having done just that, he heard the front door close. Izzy was back.

12