Sweet Little Secrets

Story Info
A family on vacation thought they knew each other well.
6.1k words
4.61
86.4k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

"So, is this the trip you're finally going to do it?"

"Do what?"

"Fuck dad."

Michael's twin sister Emily looked up from her phone with wide eyes. "Michael Bryson! What the hell are you talking about?"

"You've been flirting with him for a couple years now," Michael said calmly. "I've seen how you give him views down your blouse or up your little skirts. I know you want him and I just figured this trip would give you ample opportunities. Plus, you got your hair cut almost exactly like mom's."

"Are you insane?" Emily replied. "Really, get help."

"I saw him hug you at our eighteenth birthday party. I saw his hand creep down to your ass and how you smiled up at him. You were grinding against his crotch."

"I was NOT," she insisted. "He's my father, for fuck's sake."

Emily wasn't as mad at Michael for suggesting she have sex with their dad as much as she hated that he once again read her mind. Twins were like that and Michael and Emily were especially close. They sensed things friends never could. They were open books to each other and, as always, Michael knew how this one ended.

"I would no sooner fuck dad than...than...," Emily stammered.

"See," Michael laughed. "You can't even name anyone. You've been through half the football team. Why stop now?"

"Well, name a cheerleader you haven't done yet, Mr. Starting Quarterback."

"You."

"Don't get your hopes up," Emily said dryly.

"I suppose all those times with Tom Hilton were just practice so dad wouldn't be disappointed," Michael said.

Emily stifled her laugh. "It wasn't that good."

The trip in question was a celebration of the twins graduating and before they headed to college. Their parents, among the richest in hometown Victoria, rented a luxury condo overlooking the beaches of Ft. Myers and the Gulf of Mexico. It would be a week of sun and fun. One last family gathering before the kids went off to school.

Genetics were kind to Michael and Emily. Their father, Daniel, and mother, Sarah, were both intelligent and beautiful. The children inherited all of that and then some. Emily, in particular, was used to getting whatever she wanted and her tastes were expensive. A price could not be assigned to what she wanted the most, however.

Daniel Bryson was a doctor. Several female patients and a handful of nurses each could have been his for the taking. Each time he declined, choosing instead to remain faithful to Sarah, a successful attorney. Sarah's brief stint as a model in college was set aside to pursue her legal career and agencies continued to contact her even into her forties. It was flattering, but not a path she wanted to take.

The condo was even better than the photos online indicated when Daniel reserved it. It had three big bedrooms and an open floorplan with fantastic views from both the main living area and the loft upstairs. The bedrooms provided plenty of privacy and the great room allowed for comfortable interaction between people. Michael and Emily were even more impressed with the condo when they learned of the jet skis that came with it.

Sarah was more interested in the fashion malls nearby and Daniel with the fishing charters. All in all, there was something for everyone.

Despite all of his sister's protests, Michael was confident he was right about her intentions with Daniel. To that end, he decided to do his best to provide her with as many occasions as possible to be alone with their dad. He would worry later about how to extract the truth out of her about what they did. Michael knew which buttons to press to get her to confess. He only wished he had made a bet with her; a bet he knew he would win.

Emily always wore revealing bikinis, but she bought an unusually skimpy one for this trip. Though her breasts were average, at best, the top accentuated them perfectly. It was her ass that she believed her father might be more interested in, so she made sure the bottoms were as tight...and showed as much...as possible. It was as close to a thong as Emily would ever wear.

Michael smiled when Emily began wearing the bikini the first full day they were at the condo. It had a matching cover which she seemed to shed whenever Daniel was around.

'And so, the quest begins,' Michael thought to himself.

A few hours later, with Sarah shopping and Michael still on the beach, Emily found herself alone with her father in the kitchen. It was not difficult for her to maneuver close to Daniel in the surprisingly small space, compared to the rest of the condo.

"Do you like my bikini, Daddy?"

"Of course, hon. You always look great," he replied, reaching for a plate.

She edged closer. "Are you going to swim?"

"Eventually," Daniel answered. "It's not my favorite thing, but I will."

His back was to her. Emily moved forward until they touched.

"I think you look great, too," she said almost in a whisper.

Her hands were on his hips. Daniel hesitated while making his sandwich, unsure what to do or say.

Emily said, "I'd love to see you in a swimsuit."

Her hands crept around his waist and began to drop down the front of his shorts. Their bodies were now firmly together.

"I bet mom does, too," she said with her fingers just inches from his crotch.

"Um, Emily...."

She kissed his ear. "Before we leave, I'd love to thank you properly for letting us come down here."

"You don't have to do that," Daniel said nervously.

"But I want to."

Emily brushed one hand across his crotch, catching just a hint of his budding erection.

She said, "I'll do whatever you want, Daddy."

Daniel hurriedly finished preparing the sandwich and forced his way out of Emily's grasp.

"We'll see," Daniel replied on his way to the couch, leaving a grinning Emily behind.

She was used to her father's noncommittal response. She'd heard it her entire life. This time she would not leave anything to chance.

Daniel was shaken by the experience, but not dismayed. He long questioned the forbidden feelings he had for Emily and put them off as natural happenings between father and daughter. He watched her grow into the lovely young woman she was, oftentimes having to remind himself that she was Emily and not Sarah. She was not there for his taking. Now, all those feelings boiled inside him with knowledge that Emily was at least, possibly, open to his acting upon them.

Daniel could only eat half the sandwich. His stomach churned.

When Sarah returned, Daniel and Michael were inside and Emily was back on the beach. Sarah laid her purchases on the bed for Daniel to admire, although all he saw were dollar signs in his head. They could afford indulgences, but his humble upbringing still made him question some of his wife's spending habits. After hanging up the clothes and storing away the shoes, Sarah wandered into the great room and kitchen.

After eating a salad, she changed into a bathing suit and joined Emily.

When the girls came in an hour later, the condo was seemingly empty. Emily went up to her bedroom in the loft. Sarah took the beach towels and walked down the hall to the laundry room. On her way, she passed Michael's bedroom and saw him playing video games. Wearing nothing but his Speedo, Sarah had to admit he was a good-looking kid. She threw the towels in the washer and headed back, deciding to stop at Michael's door.

When he finally turned her way, Sarah said, "Didn't mean to interrupt."

"No. I'm losing anyway. What do you need?" he said.

Michael threw the controller on the bed as Sarah walked in.

"Nothing. Just wanted to check in."

Michael sat in a chair facing her. He couldn't prevent his eyes from scanning his mother's slim body in her one-piece suit. She looked much better than in her formal work clothes, which is what he saw her in most often. Likewise, Sarah took in her son's muscular body, trying desperately not to focus between his legs.

"I'm fine," he said. "This place is awesome. I think we'll have a great time."

"I hope so. It will be nice to be together without the pressures of work and school."

"Agreed. You need a tan, too," he smiled.

"You think?" Sarah replied. "This suit won't give me much of one. You and Emily on the other hand...."

They laughed before Michael said, "Hers is smaller than mine, if that's possible."

"You both look great."

With that, Sarah walked out with Michael watching every step she took. Forty-three isn't that old, he told himself.

The next day started out even sunnier and warmer than the one before. Daniel and Sarah were the first to get up, followed by Michael. By mid-morning Michael and his mom were on the beach and Daniel sat in the great room in his bathing suit. A moment later, he rose and walked to the steps leading up to the loft and Emily's bedroom and bath. He was two steps up when he stopped.

'Don't do it,' he told himself. 'Just don't do it. She'll leave for college after this vacation and the temptation won't be there.'

Daniel stood motionless for several seconds before turning back toward the couch.

Soon, he heard footsteps behind him as Emily descended the stairs. His back was to her but he looked to the side and saw her pass. Emily was wrapped in a towel, her hair still wet from her shower. Daniel watched her go into the laundry room and quickly return. She walked straight to him, the towel barely covering her breasts and ending mid-thigh.

"Hi, Daddy," she said cheerfully. "I thought my top was in the dryer. Guess not. Where is everybody?"

"At the beach, I guess."

Emily walked to the window and peered out. Daniel stared at the arcs in the towel created by her ass.

"Oh, they're going out on the jet skis. That should be interesting," Emily said, turning to face Daniel again. "I thought mom was a little bit afraid of them."

He said, "She is, but I'm sure she'll be alright with Michael there."

Emily approached the couch, stopping directly in front of her dad.

"I guess we're alone for a while," she said.

"I was going out soon."

"No. Stay here," Emily said, stepping forward and forcing Daniel to spread his legs a bit.

"I really don't...I mean...," he mumbled.

He could reach out and touch her now, but hesitated. Emily leaned down, her tits above his chest and the towel laboring to restrain them. She started to kneel, her body against his crotch. Daniel felt his cock begin to respond as his heart pounded.

Before he could say or do anything more, Emily's hand was on the front of his swimsuit.

"That's it, Daddy. Just relax and enjoy it."

She wrapped her fingers around it through the material and felt it grow. They looked at each other without speaking. Emily stroked him a couple more times and then moved her hands to the top of his swimsuit. As she pulled down on the waistband, she realized her towel was about to come loose.

'Fuck it,' she thought to herself.

Simultaneously, the towel dropped and Daniel's swimsuit was lowered to reveal his thickening cock. Daniel's eyes locked onto the luscious tits in front of him, the smooth stomach and thin waist below that, and the long legs stretched behind his daughter. His suit was at his knees and Emily's head was moving toward his cock.

She gripped it firmly and said, "You're SO big, Daddy. I'm glad."

There was no response; perhaps because of the flood of sensations rushing through Daniel's brain. Guilt. Dread. Pleasure. They were all there, fighting for dominance.

Emily moved forward, allowing her breasts to rest on his chest. She kissed him lightly; quickly.

"Lean back," she told him.

Daniel complied and Emily returned to his now rock-hard cock. She kissed the head and licked it once. She placed her tongue at the very base of the long shaft and slowly, teasingly slid it back up to the top. Emily knew she would be allowed to continue and she desperately wanted to make had dad happy.

Daniel watched her open her mouth and wrap her lips around the very tip of his cock. He took a deep breath. Then, inch by inch, his daughter took his entire cock into her mouth. Daniel nearly sighed out loud, but caught himself in time, not wanting to give away the pleasure he felt. It was a useless exercise because Emily knew full well what he was feeling.

She began a methodical blowjob, intent on making this her best ever...and she had plenty of experience. Daniel, much less familiar with this form of sex, was only intent on not cumming too quickly. The pressure of Emily's lips and the stroking of her tongue were all perfect. She wrapped the base of his cock with one hand and fondled it while her mouth concentrated on the portion above. Almost unconsciously, Daniel moaned.

Despite his best efforts, he needed to cum in just minutes.

"Emily," he gasped. "I'm...I'm going to...oh God!"

The first spurt of cum smacked against the back of Emily's throat and she swallowed just as the second erupted. Shot after shot followed until a streak flowed down her chin. Still, she sucked the cock harder and harder while her father groaned in delight. Only when Daniel removed his hand from the back of Emily's head did she sit up, cleaning her chin with the towel.

Daniel opened his eyes to see his nude, smiling daughter.

***

"Oh my God, Michael, it was so frickin' awesome," Emily gushed. "I think he was hard before I even got to the couch. After that, it was a piece of cake."

"Did he resist at all?" Michael asked, sitting on the edge of Emily's bed.

"Oh, he might have said something. I forget. But I wasn't listening. I was going to make him cum no matter what."

Emily was pacing her bedroom floor, too excited to sit.

"So, it was good? I mean, he was...," Michael started to ask.

"Fuck yeah! He made Tommy Hilton look like a little kid. That was BY FAR the biggest cock I'd ever seen," Emily said, "and I thought he'd never stop cumming. I just HAVE to fuck him, Michael. I can't imagine how good he would feel inside me."

"Well, good luck," Michael grinned. "I'm here for you if you need me to do anything to help."

"Just get mom out of the condo for a while. Should be easy."

Sarah didn't need much urging to spend more time with her son. In the short time they had been in the condo, she found herself enjoying more and more the conversations they had and she certainly didn't mind seeing Michael in his Speedo. In fact, she was so enthralled that one of her shopping trips resulted in the purchase of a two-piece bathing suit. Pleasing her husband was not the driving force behind the purchase.

Michael was duly impressed. The first time his mother wore the suit, he gazed long and hard at her full, firm breasts and shapely hips and ass. Her maturity resulted in a different kind of sexiness than the youthful sensuality of Emily's body. While he continued to dwell on Emily's assault on their father's cock, he found himself increasingly contemplating his own relationship with Sarah.

Would she EVER contemplate sex with him? What would be the consequences if he tried and she didn't consent? More importantly, what would be the consequences if she DID?

Whereas Daniel struggled with repressing his desires to have Emily, Sarah was trying to convince herself that being attracted to her son was all right. The idea of being sexually enticed by Michael was totally foreign to her and not somewhere she wanted to go willingly. For the moment, she accepted the fact she saw Michael in forbidden ways and convinced herself she would never act upon those thoughts. The problem was Michael's mutual attraction to Sarah and his eagerness to prove it.

Michael approached his mom about the possibility of them going out on the large tandem jet ski and she quickly agreed. He saw it as serving two purposes. One, he would be alone with her and, two, it would give Emily plenty of time to be with their dad.

"Who's driving?" Sarah asked Michael.

"Oh, you are. You need to learn how to handle these things."

"You don't value your life very much?"

Michael grinned and said, "I'll be hanging on."

Little did Sarah know just how literally her son meant that. Wearing her new two-piece suit, she and Michael walked to the beach and prepared the jet ski. Sarah took her seat in the front and Michael climbed on behind her, placing his hands on her bare midriff.

"Let's go," he told her.

Sarah gingerly accelerated, maneuvering around the few buoys that marked the safe swimming areas. Soon, the speed picked up and they were skimming across the smooth water directly away from the beach.

"You're good at this," Michael said loudly above the roar of the motor.

"Good teacher," she shouted back.

People on the beach began to become specks. No other jet skis or boats were in sight. Michael decided to test the waters. His hands moved around to Sarah's stomach and then upward until reaching the bottom of her breasts. He hugged her tightly as the jet ski bounced along.

Sarah slowed. Michael's fingers lightly touched the outside of her bathing suit top. He let the breasts rest in his palms.

The jet ski came to a stop.

"Michael, you're supposed to be...," Sarah started to say.

"Can anybody see us?"

Sarah glanced back at the beach. "I can't even make out the people."

"Good," Michael replied.

His right hand slid inside the top onto her breast. He felt the nipple, then squeezed the tit tenderly.

"Michael, stop."

"You bought this suit for me, didn't you?" he asked, continuing to massage her tit.

"I did not," she lied.

"I like it. A lot."

She breathed a sigh of relief when his hand left her breast, only to descend down her stomach to her waist and beyond. His fingers slid across the bottom of her suit until finding her pussy. Michael felt the warmth and grinned to himself.

"Have you ever wanted to cum in public in the middle of the Gulf?" he asked.

"Michael!" she exclaimed. "We better get back."

"Not yet."

His hand was inside the suit. Michael felt a patch of short, thin hair above her pussy. Then, a finger slid into the opening; the very wet opening.

"No, please," she begged.

"Stand up and lean against the handlebars."

Every muscle in Sarah's body resisted, along with the voice inside her head. Michael was afraid her hesitation would end in defeat. Several seconds passed.

Sarah stood; her knees slightly bent. She leaned forward.

Michael found her clit and began to stroke it. Sarah's body stiffened.

"You really are very sexy in that new suit," he said softly. "I'm sure every man on the beach wants you."

Moisture gathered on his finger as he rubbed her clit and inserted the finger deeper into her pussy. Sarah felt Michael's hard cock against her ass. If only she could see it and touch it, she thought silently. His free hand now clutched at a tit and squeezed the nipple. Surges of pleasure raced through every part of her body.

They both listened intently for the sounds of an approaching craft, but all they heard were Sarah's moans of delight. Michael rubbed harder and faster. The top of her suit was pulled off one breast, which he manipulated excitedly. Sarah realized it was too late to stop. There was no use begging, nor did she want to.

Michael felt his mother's body start to quiver. Two fingers were now inside her. Then he returned to her clit and stroked it harder. It felt like his cock was extending out of his Speedo, but he never took his hands off Sarah.

"Cum for me," he urged.

Sarah couldn't speak. Between her legs and in her stomach, she felt the imminent eruption. She gripped the handlebars until her knuckles hurt. Then...she came.

Her cries went unheard except by Michael. Only he felt the shaking of her entire body as orgasm after orgasm flowed through her. He held a tit in his hand and caressed her clit between his fingers before rubbing it some more. Sarah muttered something Michael couldn't make out, but she never stopped cumming. If it had gone on much longer, he was afraid his cock would explode from repeatedly sliding across her tight ass.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12