Linsey at the Sex Shop

Story Info
Wife and husband visit sex shop.
1.1k words
4.07
33.4k
23

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just entered the bedroom to see Linsey slipping her dress over her head and allowing it to fall over her stocking clad legs and suspenders.

"Ready?" I asked

"Zip me up please darling". she said, as I rubbed her trimmer pussy.

Twenty minutes later we were parking outside the sex store and she smiled at me as we walked hand in hand into the shop.

The store was the larger type, with a cinema and booths at the rear. We walked around and noticed around four older men switching between watching Linsey and looking at the books an videos.

Linsey walked past the books and towards the toy section. Her she looked at the lower shelves, not because she wanted something, but knowing her dress moved up her legs and showed some flesh above her stockings. There was a noise as one man dropped a DVD and caused the others to look around, all getting a view of my wife.

Linsey stood up and walked to the next section, smiling at the older man who dropped the DVD. She looked at the dildos and said as she picked up the biggest one.

"If only your cock was that big babe".

She smiled at me and the old man smiled too as he overheard our conversation.

After teasing the men and myself for around 30 minutes, Linsey whispered to me.

"Lets get out of here and have some fun."

"Come with me." I said, as I went to the cash desk and asked the owner for tokens for the booths.

I pulled Linsey to the rear of the store and we entered a booth. As soon as I closed the door, she kissed me and started rubbing me through my shorts.

Linsey quickly dropped to her knees, pulling my shorts down as she moved nearer the floor and took my cock in her mouth. She licked and suck my cock and balls and very soon I emptied my balls into her mouth and watched as she gulped and swallowed every drop of spunk.

She stood up and we kissed as I unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head. I pulled her bra off and sucked her tits as I fingered her pussy to pleasure her. Thats when she jumped and I stopped.

"Look". My wife said as she started at the cock sticking through the hole in the wall.

"Its a glory hole". I whispered.

"I bet one of those old men wants his cock serviced".

"What shall I do?" She asks.

"There are three possibilities." I said

"Wank him, suck him or fuck him."

She looked at me and stretched out her hand to hold the cock. She pulled his foreskin back to reveal a purple head and heard him sigh at the same time. Quickly she started to wank the cock, gathering pace and each time pulling the foreskin back so hard, I thought she was going to rip it off.

"Over your face I said." As she moved her head nearer the cock.

Soon afterwards a thick warm stream of cum hit her in the forehead and hair and I watched as it dripped down he face.

Linsey turned to me and looked up as she once again took my hard cock in her mouth, and sucked. I started to hold her head as my hips moved forward and I started to fuck her mouth as she sucked me.

Then I stopped and pulled her away. She looked at me as I smiled and turned her to the hole, where another cock was waiting. This time the guy had been playing with his dick, as it was rock hard and a good 9 inches long. Once again Linsey reached out her hard and started to wank the cock, before we heard a strangers voice mumble

"Suck it slut,"

Thats the only invitation my wife needed, as her head moved and the cock vanishes as she gags and coughs on a rather large cock.

"On your face" I whisper, as she sucks and sucks.

A few seconds later streams of spunk hit Linsey in the face and hair as she continues to wank the cock, before returning it to her mouth to ensure every last drop of spunk is taken from the strangers cock.

I pull her up, bend her over and proceed to lick her arse before spinning her around to lick her pussy and suck her clit. Before long juice is pouring over my face, before I stand up and push my cock into her pussy.

If people wondered what we we doing, they surely knew now as Linsey moaned and groaned as I fucked her faster and faster, before exploding in her pussy.

A tap at the door, startled me, and I eased the door open. It was the owner.

"Everything ok?" he asked.

"Sure I said, just a bit noisy, I guess?"

As he tried to look inside, I opened the door more to show him Linsey stood in just stockings and suspenders, with spunk running over her face.

"All you work?' He asked.

"No, mine is in her stomach and pussy, that is your customers". I smiled. "Want to add yours too?"

The door was closed as the owner stepped into the room.

Linsey retuned to her knees again and undid his trousers, allowing a huge cock to flop out.

She took in in her hands and wanked it, moving it into her mouth as it grew in size.

Soon the room was full of slurping as she bobbed her head up and down on the biggest cock of the day.

"Stop." I said as I held her head.

"Decision time Linsey - mouth, face or pussy?'

"What do you mean? Linsey said.

"Do you want him to cum in your mouth, cum on you spunk dripping face, or fill your slut cunt with his fat cock and shoot his spunk deep inside you?"

"Cunt." Please Linsey mumbles.

My wife quickly sits on the chair, with a leg over each arm and the owner feeds his fat cock into her. I move besides her and she sucks my cock. There we end the show, my wife trying to suck my cock and get one last load of spunk into her mouth as her cunt is stretched wider than ever before and soon is filled with warm spunk. As the cock is pulled out spunk is seen running out of her like a river.

We promise to return to the shop soon and on the way out, the owners gives us a bag with a large butt plug, saying.

"Your arse needs this before my cock."