Linsey Goes to the Cinema

Story Info
First visit to the porn cinema with my wife.
1.1k words
3.66
20.2k
17
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'll go, and lets see what happens." my wife Linsey said on a dark Friday evening.

We were driving home from visiting friends and watching a film at their house. It was a little naughty and Linsey was getting horny in the car as we travelled home.

We had discussed visiting a cinema several times, but Linsey was not sure how much attention she wanted, or would get. In the film that we watched, a similar situation occurred and my mates wife has said.

"That could be a great way to spice up things, I may try it ones day."

This started Linsey thinking and after chatting for the first twenty minutes drive, she agreed.

We planned the visit for mid week, when we thought it would be quieter. When Tuesday arrived, we agreed we would leave around 2pm, and so the adventure started.

That morning we both had a chilled morning and agreed to take the 2.15pm tube to London Soho. At around 12.30, Linsey started to get ready.

She had showered earlier and trimmed her beautiful pussy. I entered the bedroom to watch as she slipped on suspenders and then honey coloured stockings, that made her legs look tanned.

She put on a bra, with the fastening at the front and it looked as if the bra was two sizes too small, as her 40D tits spilled over the top, fighting to get free. She then slipped on a dark blue dress that also buttoned up the front and was ready. Knickers were too restrictive and something my wife never wore.

She slipped on heels and grabbed her coat.

"I and ready." Linsey said,

"Its now or never!"

We left and walked to the tube and took the twenty minute commute to Soho. We walked around and I tensed she may be getting second thoughts.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Think so." Linsey answered.

We passed three cinemas before rounding a corner, and not seeing anyone standing or watching, we entered a door and down some stairs to a little counter.

"Two please." I said pushing the money under the glass.

"Screen one or two, its up to you." The salesman said.

We entered screen one, and froze for a few seconds, the entrance was at the front, so anyone sat in the dark could see us entering. I grabbed Linsey's hand and walked towards the back and entered a row of empty seats about six rows from the back.

We quickly sat down and stared at the action on the screen. After a few minutes we moved slightly to get comfortable and removed our coats and put them next to me on the seat.

We could also see there were about 3 people in the rows infant and 2 old guys behind. Linsey grabbed my hand and stared at the film.

It was a normal film, woman meets a man or men, sucks and fucks and gets covered in spunk.

Linsey leaned closer to me.

"What a waste of good spunk." she said.

"I would never waste that, it always tastes so good."

I leaned over and kissed her, she kissed me back and out tongues tickled each other.

I squeezed her breasts through her dress before undoing two buttons and slipping my hand inside and pushing her cups down so her tits sprung free.

Her nipples were rock hard and she moaned softly as I pulled them, just as if they were elastic.

She looked to her left and saw one of the men from behinds was three seats away from her. She smiled and then turned back to me and kissed me again.

I looked over and waved for him to come closer.

The old man shuffled to the seat next to me wife and looked on as I mauled her tits. I them undid another button and moved my hand and signalled for him to touch.

He slipped his hand inside her dress and started to rub her tits. I pushed Linsey slightly forward in her seat and pulled her dress off her shoulders. I then unclipped her bra and let her tits fall free.

At this point the other old man was say behind her and reached over and squeezed too. I thought the first guy was going to hit him, as he pushed his had away, but I stopped him and put his hand on my wife knee and smiled.

Slowly her moved his hand up her thigh and clearly found her stocking tops and then suspenders. I undid the rest of the buttons, so Linsey sat naked other than suspenders and stockings.

She moaned quietly as the old man found her clit and started to rub it. It didn't take long to feel her slip forward in her seat as the mans fingers worked in and out of her cunt. Soon she mumbled something and squirted pussy juice everywhere.

I hadn't notice the film end and the guys in front leave, but now there were just the four of us. I slipped out my cock and Linsey started to wank it, before the old man followed.

His cock was much bigger than mine and Linsey soon found pleasure in wanking this too. Linsey heard the man behind moved and looked around to see what happened to find him pushing his cock in her mouth.

Linsey tried to pull away, but between him holding and me pushing her head forward, he soon got it all in her mouth and she greedily sucked his cock as she wanked the other cock.

Feeling left out, I started ti finger Linsey and soon she squirted again. She stopped sucking and wanking the men and looking at me stood up and walked past me to the aisle.

We followed her over and she sat on the floor. Quickly the guy stuck his cock in her mouth, but the second guy opened her legs and pushed his large cock in her pussy.

Making her cum twice was worth the effort and I heard the slurping noises as his cock moved in and out of her cunt. Soon he moaned and it was clear he was filling my with spunk from his heavy balls.

Soon after the other guy brought a smile to Linsey's face as he emptied his balls into her mouth, allowing her to swallow every drop of spunk.

The guys got up and left.

"Sorry." she said.

"Its ok, the best is left for me." I said as I turned her on all fours.

I pushed my cock in her pussy and covered it with spunk, before ramming it up my wife arse. I gave her a great fuck as my balls slapped her arse before shooting my own spunk inside her.

Three different loads spunk in one afternoon, not bad I though as she turned around and sucked my cock clean.