Linsey in the Hotel

Story Info
Wife meets old man and get huge cock.
1.4k words
3.69
22.2k
15
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linsey Lee, my wife and I went to London for a weekend and stayed in a nice hotel by the river. Our purpose was sex!

Linsey dressed as normal, medium length dress, stockings, suspenders and quarter cup bra. We travelled by train and were lucky that it was fairly empty, allowing me to finger her most of the journey.

Not being able to fuck her or get wanked during the journey, our entry to the hotel room could not come quick enough, and we ran from the lift to the room.

Once inside bags and coats were thrown on the floor and after some passionate kissing, I guided her to the bed. No time to make love this was just a brutal fuck, I turned her around, pushed her dress up and pushed her on to the bed, I quickly dropped my trousers and pushed my rock hard cock into her well fingered pussy.

After a few strokes I said.

"Sorry!" as I pumped all my spunk into her pussy.

She turned and kissed me and said.

"Thank you, I hope you can last longer in my arse later."

I said "Yes." and kissed her back.

We showered and changed, Linsey dressed in fresh clothes, but the very same set up, with stockings, suspenders and no knickers.

Before dinner we went for a drink in the bar lounge and found some nice seats by the window in which to relax.

Linsey is not a drinker.

She settled for a small white wine, and after our drinks we went out for food and returned for a night cap before her requested arse fucking.

We found our same seats and as the bar was almost empty I went to get the drinks. I ordered her a white wine, but this time slipped a vodka into it too, hoping a drunk wife would perform even better than normal.

We sat and chatted and she started to get more tipsy and more aroused as she opened her legs and crossing them to give me flashes of what was to come.

I wanted another beer so went to the bar, but via the toilet for a quick pee. Standing there, I looked over and saw an older man with a huge cock, shaking it and rolling the foreskin back to remove any droppers.

"Like it?" he said, noticing I was looking.

"Sorry." I said,

"Its fucking huge."

"Well do you like it?"

I quickly explained I was not into men, and I was married, and to answer his question I thought it was huge and wish it was mine.

"Why?" he asked.

"I am quite average."

I explained showing him my cock, and then added.

"My wife would want sex every day if my cock was that big!"

I returned to the bar to order our drinks and found the guy, who I later found out was Ted - standing next to me.

"Here." he said.

"Let me get these drinks as an apology for the shock in the toilet."

Just then Linsey turned up and said

"I though I lost you."

I explained there was a queue and introduced her to Ted.

She told me she wanted one more drink and then bed. She then wobbled to our seats, clearly becoming more and more tipsy.

Ted commented on my wife, saying "I would skip the drink if she was with me."

I thanked him for the drinks, tipped the vodka into Linsey wine and winked as I said "Join us."

We all sat down and started chatting, becoming more relaxed. This then lead to more drinks, which I obtained.

On returning from the bar, Linsey said

"Steve, Ted has been a widower for 3 years and had come to London for a break and some fun, but lost his nerve when he went near Soho."

She also added "I hope you look that good when you are 73!"

I said "Yes, and some bits look better than others."

Ted and I laughed, but clearly Linsey did not know why.

Ted announced

"I am going to the toilet, have one more drink and then retire to bed."

As soon as he left for the bar, Linsey asked

"Why were you laughing?"

I explained about the size of his cock, and she was truly shocked. I hinted she would love it and should give the widower a night to remember.

When Ted retuned with the last drinks Linsey had moved to a two seater and tapped the seat next to her for Ted to sit.

Clearly drunk now, she explained she knew why we all laughed and she knew his secret.

She then said "I have a secret too".

Ted looked at her and Linsey then said.

"Well a I have a few secrets really, shall I tell you some of them?"

Ted replied "Only if you want too."

"Ok." Linsey said.

"Well first I love all types of sex."

"Second I am always ready for sex."

"Thirdly the thought of your cock is driving me mad."

With that she pressed her hand on to Teds cock and squeezed him.

"Your Move Sir."

Lindsey said and gently parted her legs.

Ted placed his had on her knee and turned to her as he slid it along her inner thigh. His face was fantastic as he first found her stocking tops and suspenders, then the warm flesh above her stocking and finally her pussy.

Her legs opened more and it was clear Ted was now fingering her. After a while I suggested we retire before were thrown out.

We all go into the same lift and as soon as the door shuts, Teds fingers are back inside my wifes pussy. Although a short journey to floor 8, and Ted being an old man, his fingers made her cum.

We head to our room and crashed onto the bed.

Again Teds fingers are inside my wife's pussy and I strip off as quickly as I can.

I circle the other side of the bed and slip by cock into my wife's mouth,

Linsey sucks and wanks me like its her first cock and forgets the old man fingering her.

After a while the action stops and Linsey gets up and removed her dress and bra.

Ted is out of his cloths and now for the first time my beautiful wife sees the huge cock that needs servicing.

She lies Ted on his back and after sucking him even harder, lowers her pussy onto him. She rides him like a professional and only stops when I tell her to get on her knees.

In this position she gets me in her mouth and Ted in her pussy until we swop.

Linsey tells Ted

"Please fill my pussy with spunk."

We swop again and Ted continues until his spunk shoots into my wife pussy.

Linsey then demands I give her the arse fuck she has wanted all day.

I ram my cock upper arse and she screams as I empty my balls .

We soon fall asleep and awake to find Ted gone, she cuddles up and sucks me hard before asking.

"Please fuck my arse again."

I do this and empty my balls again.

Linsey tells me how much she loves me and said she wondered what it would be like to have Teds cock in her arse.

We shower and go down for breakfast and there sat alone at a table is Ted. We finish around the same time and as we all leave, I tell Ted Linsey needs a favour and should come to our room.

Ted told us after check out he will come up.

40 mins later a knock on the door announces Teds arrival. He enters the room and stops. I have Linsey on all fours just in stockings and suspenders and tell him.

"Get your cock sucked."

Quickly Ted is naked and has his cock in my wife mouth as she sucks and wanks him.

"OK."

I shout now for the favour Ted.

"Please fuck Linsey's arse for me."

Ted moves to the other side of he bed and I take his place in my wife mouth and watch her face as he eases his huge cock into her arse.

Once inside he gently pulls out before easing back inside. Within a few stokes he is ramming his cock inside Linsey as fast and as hard as he can. Soon he exploded and fills her small arse with spunk from his cock.

He comes to my side on the bed and says,

"Your turn, I know she loves anal sex."

So easily I push inside her arse and help fill it with more hot spunk as Ted gets every drop of spunk liked off his cock and balls by Linsey.

Best wife in the world.