Linsey Goes Back to School

Story Info
Wife plays the school girl.
1.7k words
3.89
10.2k
15

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linsey Lee was clearly too old at 40 to be a school girl, but still played the part during our Friday dress nights.

I came home from work and was greeted with "I am sorry Sir, I was told to wait to see you."

Linsey stood by the 'Headmasters table' wearing the correct school uniform, consisting of a white shirt and tie, grey pleated skirt just below her knee, black shoes and what looked like stockings or tights.

As someone in the last year of school, Linsey and the other girls were allowed to wear nylons and not socks.

"Have you been reported again?" I asked.

"Yes Sir."

"What is it this time?" I asked.

"Poor marks and poor behaviour Sir." Linsey answered.

"Let me see the report please." I asked.

I sat down and made Linsey remain standing at my desk, as I pretended to read the blank report.

"It states here Linsey you are missing lessons, and not doing homework, is that correct?"

"Yes Sir."

"It also states if you cared as much about your work as you do about sex, you would be top of the class."

"Yes Sir."

Mr Smith states he found you with three of the local workmen in the gym Linsey.

"What were you doing?"

"Well sir, the workmen were making fun of me because I have large boobs (40 D) and they think they are false. So they asked me to show them. I thought it was only going to be one, but three turned up so I was stuck."

"They made be undo my shirt and pull down my bra, but then told me if they couldn't feel my boobs, they would report me to a teacher."

"It started ok with a little rubbing and squeezing, but then they wanted to suck them too. I enjoyed when they sucked my nipples and bit down on them, but when I thought it was over, they told me because they sucked me, I had to suck them."

"Did you?"

"Yes Sir."

"They each took out their cocks and made me lick and suck them."

"I enjoyed that too, especially the last one, which was very big. The last workman pushed it down my throat and held my head as he exploded in my mouth."

"That gave the other two men ideas, and they had me suck them again, and they too exploded in my mouth one by one. I had to swallow three loads of spunk before they let me go!"

"That all that happened today?" I asked.

"No Sir, that was yesterday. Today I decided to be good and try to change, but sex seems to follow me. I was asked to help tidy the stock room as a punishment. Everything was ok but Mr George, the Library Assistant asked me to do the top shelf as I was slightly taller than him."

"I started, but the shelves were so high, I needed a chair. I didn't know he was behind me looking up my dress. The first thing I knew was the touch of his hands on my skin above my stockings. He slide his fingers under the straps of my suspenders and turned me around, saying he didn't want me to fall. He then put his head under my skirt and started to lick and suck my clit."

"You mean he removed your underwear?"

"No Sir, I only wear stocking and suspenders. I never wear anything else. He sucked my clit and it felt good, so he then pushed a finger inside my pussy and then another. He had three fingers inside me and I wanted more, but the bell went. Mr Smith came in and said the room smelled like sex and I was to see you Sir."

"Well Linsey, Mr Smith has also said something worrying in his report."

He has written, "If Linsey could work as hard as she sucks cock she would be head girl."

"Yes Sir. I think he may be correct."

"Are you lying to me Linsey?"

"No Sir, I do enjoy sex and love cock in my mouth."

"Ok - turn around and bend over."

As Linsey turned and bent over her skirt rose up and her stockings came into view. These were followed by suspenders and finally two pink pussy lips.

I got up and walked around to Linsey.

"Lets see if we can get you some extra grades shall we?"

"Yes please Sir."

I gently pulled her skirt a little higher and rubbed my hand over her arse. My middle finger traced her lips and as I gently pushed, her legs parted slightly to allow my finger to enter her pussy.

With one finger and then two fingers moving in our out of my wifes pussy, I undid my belt and dropped my trousers and briefs to the floor. Stepping out of them I removed my fingers and turned Linsey so she could suck my cock.

As she sucked my cock my hands reached down and undid her tie and then her shirt before releasing her huge tits. I pulled her up and kissed her while clawing at her tits and pulling her nipples.

"Take off you skirt slut and beg me to fuck you," I shouted.

"Please Sir, will you please fuck me with your cock, I want to feel you in my three holes and I want each one filled with your spunk. I am a slut, but I want to be your slut."

She dropped her skirt and sat on my desk, I eased my cock into her pussy and started fucking her.

"Slap my arse." she said.

"But with your balls not your hand."

I pulled her off the table, turned her around and rammed my cock into her pussy from behind. It was fantastic and soon I emptied my balls inside her. She spun around and knelt to take me in her mouth. She licked and sucked me clean and after a while sucked more until I was hard again.

This time I laid Linsey on my desk and pulled her towards the edge. I placed her stocking clad legs over my shoulders and rubbed my helmet up and down her pussy lips. Soon my helmet was covered in sticky spunk and after pushing forward, my whole cock was covered, as I slide into he cunt.

I then eased my cock out and pushed on her arse - she loved it and moaned loudly. I pushed it all the way in and then started to pick up pace as I pulled out and thrust back inside. I lasted much longer than my first fuck and soon filled her arse with cock and then spunk.

As always, the cock comes out of her arse and into her mouth to be cleaned before a rest.

As we were relaxing, a noise outside made us jump. I could hear my name. I went to the door and saw Jim our next door neighbour.

"Hello," Jim said.

"Jan (his wife) has locked me out, any chance I can wait here?"

"Sure." I said without thinking.

I allowed Jim to go into the living room and then heard.

"Fucking hell Steve!"

I rushed in to the room behind him to see Linsey exiting the downstairs toilet dressed in her skirt but with her shirt and tie loose and no bra. Too late we were caught!

"Sorry Jim, Friday night is school sessions." I said.

"Wish I was still in school." Jim said.

"Well Linsey you may as well tell Jim why you are being expelled from school!"

"Yes Sir, well Mr Jim I seem to enjoy cock more than school work and Mr Steve has being trying to help me get better marks. You see the boys in school suck my tits and finger me and I blow them, but Mr Steve fucks my pussy and arse and that gets me higher marks."

Jim quickly responded.

"Well Linsey its good that Mr Steve helps you, but you know one important subject is English and thats my area, would you like me to help you too?"

"Oh yes please Mr Jim!"

I watched as Jim walked over to my wife and stood behind her, rubbing her tits and pulling her nipples, like I had done a hour previously. Quickly Linsey lost her shirt and tie and pulled her skirt up for Jim to inspect the rest. He asked her to removed everything except stocking suspenders and shoes.

Linsey walked to me and kissed me before walking back and kissing Jim, while rubbing his cock. She unzipped him and out popped a good 8inch purple headed cock which she greedily took in her mouth.

Ten minutes later Linsey was back on my 'desk' with Jim ramming his cock up her pussy. She was moaning and begging for more.

"Come on Mr Jim split me open with your cock, fill my pussy with your spunk." Linsey shouted.

"Sit on the chair and let her straddle you Jim." I snapped.

Jim pulled hie hard cock out of my wife, and sat on the chair while Linsey lowered herself onto his cock. He started sucking, biting and pulling her nipples, while I went behind her and eased my cock up her arse. The next fifteen minutes were fantastic as she had two dicks pump spunk into her two holes.

As always Linsey finished by sucking both cocks clean.

We all heard Jims wife return and as he went to leave asked Linsey if could fuck her arse because his wife would never let him.

She didn't say a word. Linsey walked over to me and kissed me deeply before bending over and pulling her arse cheeks open. Jim walked up to her and spat on his purple helmet as he eased it into her arse.

I stood in front of Linsey just to steady her from falling or being pushed over from Jims fucking, but ended up with my cock in the bitches mouth again. I came first and everything was swallowed before Jim filled her arse.

Without being asked Linsey turned around, dropped to her knees and sucked the cock that fucked her arse clean.

"Just incase you wife checks your cock." Linsey laughed.