Linsey on her First Cruise Ship

Story Info
Linsey passes out and is fucked on Cruise ship.
1.6k words
3.91
26.9k
21
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it wouldn't be long before I exploded in my wife's mouth as her head bobbed up and down, and she moaned quietly slurping and sucking my cock.

A few minutes later, Linsey was licking her lips to make sure every last drop of spunk went down her throat and none was wasted.

We cuddled and looked out of the stateroom window as the ship sailed across the ocean. It had been a great first day, sunbathing and swimming and generally relaxing on the ship.

It was my fault we were on the bed with the balcony door open, allowing a cool breeze to cool our bodies. We could have still been sat in the pool, soaking up the sun, but I had pushed Linsey too far in our last swim, by pushing two fingers in her pussy while under the water and causing her to demand I take her back to the cabin for sex.

We cuddled together and both dozed off after the excitement of the day.

I was awoken by the soft knock on the stateroom door as our cabin boy Mo, entered with our fresh towels and to stock the fridge. He went to leave, but I put up hand to say its OK but be quiet as Linsey was still sleeping.

He changed the towel and while he was in the shower room, Linsey opened her eyes. I put my finger to my lips for her to be still, and I moved the bed sheet to show Linsey's legs and bottom as she slept on her side.

He came out the bathroom and went to stock the fridge. I smiled as he looked at my wife and watched him stop and take a long look.

Knowing what was happening, she turned slightly, exposing her huge 40D tits, and I watched as his eyes became wider and his mouth hung open. I smiled and said

"Time for a shower."

I moved out of bed and although my cock was getting hard, I am sure Mo was laughing inside as he glanced at my small 6" hanging between my balls.

As I moved I also made sure the bed sheet slipped off Linsey, exposing her trimmed pussy.

I looked at Mo and went into the bathroom. Peeking through the door, I saw him move up to my wife and snap some photos on his phone before closing the door as he left the cabin.

The door closing allowed Linsey to open her eyes, and I shouted.

"Squeeze in here babe and lather me up."

In a few seconds Linsey was in the shower with me and we kissed as the warm water ran off our bodies, before we fucked and though of Mo's cock in Linsey's cunt.

As we dried off, I poured Linsey a large white wine, while I grabbed a beer from the fridge and told her about the photos.

"Do you think he is wanking over the photos of my tits and pussy?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

"He was rubbing his cock too, and I bet you that is huge!" I added.

We sat on the balcony enjoying the motion of the ship as It sailed across the water, and I smiled at my wife, wondering what she would say next.

"Do you really think he has a huge cock babe?" Linsey asked.

"Oh yes, and he wants to fuck you, I could see it in his eyes." I told her.

Around 6pm Linsey slipped her legs into her silk stockings and fastened them in position with a black lace suspender belt, which matched her lace bra, before slipping her dinner dress on and asking me to zip her up.

As we left the cabin, Mo shouted out. "See you both later I hope?"

"I am sure we will." I responded.

Linsey whispered. "He works so hard, we should tip him more or give him something, like a wet pussy."

I smiled and said to Linsey. "Do you think Mo would like yours?"

"I would love him to fuck me." she said.

We held hands tight and headed for dinner.

Not being a big drinker, by the time we had cocktails and more wine with our meal, Linsey was quite drunk.

As I struggled with Linsey to our cabin, I heard Mo.

"Help me please Mo." I asked.

Quick as a shot he ran up and placed his arm around my wife, to help steady her as we went to our cabin, I glanced down and saw Mo squeeze her tit.

I opened the door and we made it into the room, before Linsey flopped on the bed.

"Is your wife ok?" Mo asked.

"Yes." I answered. "I just need to get her into bed for a good sleep."

"I am so drunk." Linsey slurred.

"Would you help me undress her Mo?"

"Certainly Sir." Mo snapped back.

"Ok, please pull her upright by her arms while I unzip her dress."

Mo help Linsey's hands and gently pulled her to a seating position as I pulled her dress zipper down and them unclasped her bra.

Linsey opened her eyes and seeing Mo, said.

"I bet you have a huge cock."

I laughed and said.

"Ok, let her down please."

Mo let her fall back onto the bed, and as I moved to stand in front of my wife, I held the top shoulders of her dress, making sure I grabbed her bra as well.

As I pulled her dress, just as I planned her bra came too, and there were her huge beautiful tits for Mo and myself to stare at.

I looked at Mo, who was staring at Linsey and without realising it, rubbing his cock through his trousers.

"Linsey, I think M0 is excited." I said.

"I want cock." she replied.

"Ok." I said. "Now pull her dress down her legs."

Mo looked at me and as I smiled, he gently pulled Linsey's dress from under her bottom and down he legs.

As soon as it was off, Mo just stared at my wife.

Linsey was lying across the bed with her huge tits and neatly trimmed pussy on show. She looked stunning in her stockings and suspenders and without asking, Mo started to snap more shots with his phone.

I asked Mo to stop, and said. "Would you like to fuck her?"

Without a word, Mo removed his clothes and I shuddered. His cock was very dark brown, but not quite black. His balls were huge and I looked on in amazement as he pulled his fore skin back to show a huge purple head.

He moved toward Linsey and picked up both of her legs. Mo opened them gently and moved between them until his dangling cock was almost touching my wife.

He lowered her legs slowly and started to rub his cocks purple head along Linsey's pussy lips. Every so often, Mo would stop and gently push so the head just moved inside her pussy.

"Stop teasing me and get your cock in me." Linsey said.

After a few minutes more, Mo bent his knees and pushed long and slow, and I saw his cock vanish inside my wife.

Just a long moan from Linsey, and so the fucking started. He was never rough or too hard, but Linsey loved it and wrapped her legs around him. Her juices soon run out time and time again and then with a quick thrust, it was clear Mo was emptying his balls inside my wife's cunt.

He finished and then walked to the other side of the bed and wiped any remaining spunk in her face and hair.

"Now wank over her Sir, while I show my friend my photos." Mo said.

In no time two things happened, first there was a knock at the door, which Mo opened and second I came all over my wife's face.

Linsey opened her eyes quickly and smiled at me.

Then as I looked around, I saw a much older black man, who smiled and slapped Mo on the back.

Without a would, he dropped his trousers and had his long hard black cock in his hand. Then, that vanished inside Linsey before I could say anything.

Rougher than Mo, but still gentle he fucked Linsey until he too came inside her pussy, and then he too wiped his cock in her face and hair.

Both men said. "Thank you."

They then left, as I looked at my beautiful wife. Second night and two black cocks I thought.

"You slut." I said.

"My turn."

First I sat in the chair I just watched Linsey as spunk continued to run out of her cunt and soak the bed. I then noticed my cock was rock hard again. I stood and moved towards her like Mo did.

I raised her legs like Mo did and pulled back my fore skin back, as I rubbed my cock along Linsey's lips and gentled pushed my head inside her pussy.

Unlike Mo, I pulled Linsey to the edge of the bed and then lifted her legs higher and placed them on my shoulders, before ramming my cock into her arse.

That did bring a reaction!

"Fuck me babe." She said.

"I hope they return for seconds, but they don't touch my arse."

I settled into a steady fucking action and filled her arse before relaxing.

"God, what night." Linsey said as she opened her eyes in the morning. "How many times did you fuck me last night?" she asked.

"Two." I said. "Once in your pussy, and once in your arse, plus two cocks from our new friends."

"I though so." Linsey said.

"My cunt is sore and so sticky."

"Look." she said As she pushed her fingers in her pussy and then into her mouth licking the sticky spunk off them.

"If I go doggy, will you fuck my arse so I can clean this pussy?"

"Sure." I said.

Linsey couldn't see me smiling as I fucked her arse while she fingered her dripping cunt and removed three loads of spunk.

Great cruise so far!