Linsey in the Taxi

Story Info
My wife and I have a taxi trip to remember.
805 words
3.68
11.4k
14
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had had a great night out and were heading home, but the taxi was late.

I called the company to be told, two cars had broken down and they would be asap, but we were looking at a 30 minute wait.

"At least the rain has stopped." Linsey slurred, after drinking too much wine.

"Lets wait around the corner." I said.

"It may be warmer, away from the wind."

We huddled together and before long Linsey was rubbing my cock as we kissed.

"Want me to suck it babe?" She asked.

"You bet." I said as I pushed her downwards.

A few seconds later my cock was in my wife's mouth as she bobbed her head up and down. I think feeling we may be caught added to our excitement, and soon enough, I emptied my balls into her mouth.

Linsey swallowed every drop and stood up and kissed me, as I tasted the salty remains on her tongue.

We kissed more as I eased two, and then three fingers into her gaping and wet pussy.

She was always wet and ready for sex, and made it so easy, always wearing a dress with stockings and no pants.

She started to moan and asked to be fucked, but with the taxi due, there was no time and the risk was too big.

"Wait until I get you home." I said, as I pulled out my fingers and heard her sigh with disappointment.

The taxi turned up, we gave our address and settled in the back for the 30 minute ride home.

Linsey was still drunk as she kissed me and rubbed my cock once again. I laid back and enjoyed what was happening, as she snuggled close to me, working her fingers around my balls and shaft.

I looked forward and caught the taxi driver looking on as he smiled.

"Lucky guy." he said.

"Yes." I replied.

"It's always a good night where she is drunk."

Linsey now had my cock out and was licking it's tip and sucking on my helmet.

"Pull over and join us if you want?" I said.

The drivers eyes blinked and then he smiled, as the taxi speed increased and we followed a sign for Industrial Estate.

Soon we had stopped and the driver had turned around looking at us, as my wife happily sucked away of my cock. He pulled out his own cock from his joggers and what a cock it was.

I know what they say about black guys, but this cock must have been 10 inches long and so thick. He started to wank, as I just stared and then said.

"Jump in the back and bring your big friend too!"

In no time the three of us were in the rear of the taxi, and as my wife moved to make room for the driver, her dress rode up showing her suspenders, stockings and trimmed pussy.

The driver took no time in rubbing her nylon clad legs and smooth skin above her stockings as his hands made their way to her pussy.

Linsey opened her legs to make access easier and gasped as the driver slipped two thick black fingers into her cunt. Soon she had stopped sucking and started gasping as the thrusting of the drivers fingers became faster and faster.

She screamed out and shouted

"Oh God yes." As she came again and again.

Now Linsey turned and started to suck the drivers huge cock, as I pulled her dress off and started to finger her arse. Quickly she was kneeling on the seat, with her first black cock in her mouth and my own cock in her arse.

I am not sure who came first, but Linsey stared to cough, at the same time I came in her arse, filling her with warm spunk. She turned to look at me and I could see spunk running from her mouth.

"Too much." She said.

"I have never had so much spunk in my mouth from one cock!"

"Lets wait a while." I said.

"Then we can see if your pussy is bigger."

Forty minutes later we were driving the last mile home.

Linsey was sat with her legs parted and spunk still running out of her pussy from where she had been fucked hard my her first black dick.

"He was so big babe." She said.

"I loved his balls slapping my arse when he was fucking me with his huge cock."

"Can I have another go?"

"Driver, give us free fares and you can have my wife's cunt when you want." it I said.

"Deal." was the reply.

"I also intend to bing some friends to the next fucking and you can watch her getting black cock all night long."

"Great." I said.

"But please leave her arse for me."