Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Linzi decides to pay a visit to the sex shop.
1.4k words
4.13
77.6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linzi visits a Sex Shop

A new sex shop opened near me recently and, being a curious sort of girl as well as needing a new vibrator, I decided to wander down and take a look to see what they had to offer.

The sign on the outside announced 'Grand opening Today' but the shop was empty when I pushed the door open and stepped in, the doorbell jingling softly announcing me.

Once inside I paused for a moment to allow my eyes to become accustomed to the dimly lit interior before looking around and stepping further into the store. To the left was the lingerie section while a large rack of movies filled the centre of the shop with the counter and cash register to the back.

I moved slowly forwards deciding to go to the left first and examine the selection of sexy female underwear when this really cute looking shop assistant appeared from the back room.

He was just my type; tall, quite muscular, totally gorgeous and so very, very black.

I could barely manage to drag my blue eyes away from him as I browsed nonchalantly through the lingerie displays, looking at the skimpy underwear and trying to appear indifferent to his presence.

Casually, I then wandered over to the movie racks before my interest was drawn to the dildo and vibrator display on the back counter.

Almost immediately my eyes settled on a large black vibrator at the back of the exhibit.

From the corner of my eye, I could see the assistant smiling and I couldn't help myself blushing as he noticed what had caught my attention.

"The big black one, am I right?" he grinned across at me, "I'm Jerome by the way. This is my shop."

I didn't answer, although his comment made me flush an even brighter shade of scarlet.

"It's our best seller, all the ladies love it!" he continued with a smirk without even waiting for me to reply.

"Hi, I'm Linzi and personally, I prefer the real thing." I retorted a little more tartly than I intended as my gaze wandered lustfully over his hot physique.

He laughed out loud and, then reaching for my hand, he pulled my unresisting figure towards him.

"Well blondie, I can certainly help you with that," his voice sent shivers down my spine as I found my slender body pressing tightly up against his muscular frame.

The next few minutes passed in something of a blur.

He started to kiss me, his tongue probing into my mouth, as his hands wandered freely over my body, groping my firm breasts through my clothes before pulling off my top to maul the soft flesh with his thick dark fingers. Teasing my nipples into hard peaks he soon had me sighing with pleasure when he lowered his mouth to my tits to suckle on them.

Unzipping my skirt, he eased it down my legs to pool around my feet. My panties quickly followed it onto the shop floor and, before I knew what had transpired, I found myself naked on my knees with my small white hands wrapped around a very big, very hard, black cock.

I looked up at him, smirking lasciviously down at me, as he stripped off his clothes while I slowly licked sensually around the bulbous tip of his hard shaft. His expression rapidly changing to one of sheer pleasure as my mouth slid over his cockhead, my tongue continuing to play around the crown coating it with my spit.

"Mmmmmm.... Hhhhhmmmmmm!" I gurgled and spluttered, suckling hungrily on the circumcised plum shaped head.

Slowly I slid my lips down along his black pole until they met my fingers still wrapped around the base of his cock. Its thickness filled my mouth and it tasted absolutely delicious.

"Uuummmmnnnhhhmmmmm!" I mumbled, my jaws stretching open wider to accommodate his girth.

Jerome leaned back, sighing contentedly, as I swallowed almost all of his length, "That's a good little white slut. Suck that black dick!"

His hand reached down to grasp my blonde hair tugging my head up then down, guiding the movements of my lips along his throbbing dark meat. I was powerless to resist him, letting his prick push deeper down my throat as I slobbered and sucked on it covering the whole of his ebony rod with my drool.

Eager to please him I tightened my lips around his throbbing shaft, my blue eyes gazing up into his as I sucked and slurped hungrily on his gorgeous onyx rod.

"Ummmm... Nnnnghhhmmm....Hmmmmmmm!" the only sounds I could make were muffled by the man meat filling my mouth.

Dragging me off his cock by pulling me up by my hair, he virtually threw me onto my back, his dark muscular frame looming over me as I looked up at him and quickly spread my legs wide. My soaking pink slit glistening invitingly as I lay back ready for him to mount me.

Lowering his body between my slender pale thighs Jerome's cockhead probed between the soft cerise folds of my labia as his weight pressed down onto me pushing my legs even farther apart.

"Oh yes... yes... fuck me.... I want to feel you inside me." I whispered softly, eagerly anticipating accepting his dark length in my compliant white body.

I wasn't disappointed.

"Oh, fucking hell.... It's.... so.... fucking.... Big!" My loud groan echoed around the shop when he finally drove his black shaft into me.

My back arched up and I wrapped my legs around him taking every inch of ebony rod into my eager wet pussy.

"Fuck.... Go slow. Please... It's... it's.... huge!" I gasped, his long hard thick cock splitting my pussy wide open.

He quickly had me bucking and writhing under him, his dark spear sliding back and forth between my moist lips, fucking me with deep hard strokes. There was no way I could hold back and began begging him to fuck me harder, thrashing against his powerful frame as he hammered into my cunt.

"Yes... yes... yesssssssssss... fuck meeeeeeee!" squealing with pleasure, I felt my climax building as I was impaled on his huge black tool.

Thrashing under him I came hard, my cunt muscles clenching tight around his hard throbbing manhood as he drove it deep into me.

"Oh fuck... fuck... I'm.... I'm cummmiinnnnnggggggggggg!" I shrieked as I convulsed with pleasure, my long red nails raking across the dark skin of his shoulders.

Waiting until the final tremors of her orgasm subsided Jerome slid his cock out of my dripping slit and, with my cream coating his erection, he rolled me onto my knees and entered me again.

"Oh god yessssssssssss!" my body shuddered and I sighed contentedly feeling his prick fill me again.

Grabbing my hips, he immediately started to pound away at me for a second time driving his thick long shaft as deep into me as he could.

My fingers were braced on the floor as his long dark pole pistoned into my soaking fuck hole making my breasts bounce around under me. The swollen nipples brushing roughly against the floor, sending waves of pleasure through me and I knew he would make me cum again.

"Don't stop.... Oh god, please don't stop.... Just fuck meeeeeeeeee!" I begged him to keep going as he rammed his big black cock into me over and over again sending me toward the precipice of another orgasm.

"Where'd you want me to cum bitch?" he growled at me as he rammed every wonderful inch of his ebony meat into my slit.

"In me... cum on me... I want to feel you cum inside me!" gasping I managed to stammer as I felt the embers of pleasure growing to a raging inferno in my belly.

Almost without warning my body shuddered to stop, every muscle taut, my orgasm pulsating through every nerve in my body making me squeal with ecstasy.

His substantial ebony rod seemed to swell to twice the size inside me as I came, the shaft undulating against my sensitive vaginal walls as it pulsed.

"I... I'm... I'm.... cummiiinnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!" I threw my head back, howling deliriously with delight as I felt him thrust deep into me one last time, his black shaft erupting deep in my belly, jerking again and again, filling me with his potent black seed.

Holding his pulsing spear in me he made sure I took every drop of his man cream before he finally withdrew leaving me gasping breathlessly while his semen trickled down my thighs.

"I think I'll take the big black one." I managed to stammer once I struggled to my feet and began searching for my clothes.