Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Linzi finds herself naked in a hot tub....
2.1k words
4.23
109.7k
6
1

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you are away from home attending a conference for work the days are normally fairly busy but the evenings could sometimes tend to be a bit lonely. After a long day of rather dull and boring meetings there is usually very little to do apart from eat dinner and then either sit in the bar and get chatted up or sit alone in your room and watch tv.

However, this time the hotel I had been booked into had a very nice indoor pool and spa area.

I was the only one from my company at the hotel and I didn't really want to sit in the bar or stay my room alone so I figured I'd go and relax in the hot tub for a bit after dinner.

Up in my room I slipped into my bikini, wrapping a robe around myself, and headed down to the spa.

Unfortunately, the pool was overly busy with kids and teenagers splashing around, being loud and obnoxious, so I wasn't able to swim but I had the hot tub all to myself. It was perfect, nice and warm and bubbly, just what I needed to relax.

Slipping out of my towelling robe I sank in to the warm water and leant back, closing my eyes and letting myself drift away.

"Hi!" a few minutes later a voice beside me jerked me back to reality and I looked up with a start.

He was gorgeous, tall, muscular and so very, very, dark standing by the hot tub, a towel wrapped around his waist and smiling down at me. As I scrutinised him, I noticed his eyes slowly wander over my bikini clad body.

"You do realise it's nude in here after ten, don't you?", he grinned as he released his towel and casually let it fall onto the floor.

My eyes immediately dropped to his cock, even flaccid it was impressive, perhaps not the longest I'd ever seen but thick and dark and I couldn't help but lick my lips at the sight of it.

Almost without a pause he stepped into the tub, stark naked, and lowered himself into the water across from me, raising a questioning eyebrow at my bikini. Seeing his look, I felt my cheeks flush knowing what he was thinking.

I hesitated for the briefest of moments before untying my top and throwing it on the side then quickly slid off my bottoms. Looking up at him from under lowered lashes my cheeks were burning as I completely exposed myself to his gaze.

"Why don't you come and sit beside me" he suggested with a meaningful grin.

More than a little apprehensively I slid over next to him and turned so that I was resting my arm on the side of the hot tub behind him. With my breasts rubbing against his body just under the surface of the water I could feel my sensitive nipples hardening into peaks as my areola puckered around them.

Resting my hand on his thigh as close to his crotch as I could, without making contact with his penis, I nervously asked him what he was thinking.

He grinned back at me and said he hadn't thought that far ahead making both of us laugh.

Biting my lower lip, I wriggled up close against him and asked coyly if I was making him hard.

"Why don't you check for yourself" he suggested nonchalantly.

"Are you sure you won't mind..." I giggled, walking my fingers slowly up his leg to wrap around his cock.

"Be my guest."

I swear I've never felt a cock so hard in all my life!

At a guess it must have been at least 9 inches long and as thick as my wrist.

With a smirk he pulled me around onto his lap so I was sitting astride him. My breasts were just inches from his face, my nipples formed into hard points jutting out from my dark areola.

By this time, it was past 11pm and even the pool area had emptied out, as I nervously looked around and realised that we were completely alone.

"Why don't you follow me?" he suggested, and taking me by the hand he stepped out of the hot tub as I followed demurely behind him, water dripping off my naked body.

It was nice and warm but my hard buds were still standing out like pencil erasers as he guided me shyly from the tub. I could feel that my skin was tingling from the excitement and anticipation as he turned to face me.

His cock seemed even thicker close up as I obediently dropped to my knees before him, both my hands encircling it, one at the head the other around the base. Working both of them along his ebony shaft I began licking the head softly, running my tongue along all the ridges and veins, letting my lips nibble here and there.

He was soon breathing heavily and I could tell he was enjoying my oral attention to his hot manhood.

My big blue eyes looked up at him as I let my red lips brush against the swollen head, struggling to open wide enough to allow thick dark girth to slip into my mouth.

"Suck it girl!" he ordered brusquely, his fingers twisting in my blonde curls urgently pulling me towards him.

All I could do was to grunt, my jaws forced apart as several inches of his thick hard black cock penetrated deep into my mouth.

"Mmmnghhmmmm..... uummnnnnffffff!" I spluttered, choking slightly as the substantial girth of his ebony prick pried my lips apart and probed down my throat.

"That's it, swallow it like a good white slut." he smirked, his fingers twisting tighter in my hair and forcing my mouth even further onto his erection.

With that I began to bob my head back and forth, taking him deep into my gullet, pumping him in and out, my red lips gripping tighter so I could feel each veiny ridge on his black rod vibrate across them.

My wet blonde hair was flopping and raking across his tummy while his legs pressed against my tits as my hands slid around him, gripping his buttocks tightly.

"FUCKKKKKKKK. You sure know how to suck dick girl!" he moaned loudly and I knew he was loving every second of what I was doing to him.

I was starting to taste the warm saltiness of his precum in my throat and knew he was getting close, probably closer than he realized as I started massaging the underside of his shaft with my tongue.

Then, suddenly without warning, my mouth was empty as he pulled his cock from between my lips, gasping for breath he looked down at me.

"Shit, you're gonna make me cum bitch," he panted leering down at my upturned face as he sat back, "and I ain't ready to finish yet."

Swiftly he yanked me onto my feet my legs shaking so much I had to hold on to him for support.

"Mount me baby." he drawled with that deep luscious voice of his, "Ride my dick."

Oh god yes, that's exactly what I wanted to do.

Hurriedly I straddled him, eager to have him inside me. Looking into his eyes I lifted my arse slightly until I felt the hard, dark, cockhead brushing against the wet entrance of my cunt.

"Oh yes... oh god... it's... so.... big!" my eyes widened as he grasped my hips steadying me until the bulbous head slipped between my moist outer lips.

I gasped softly slowly lowering myself and spearing the thick black rod further inside my tight cunt. However, he wasn't in the mood to be slow and gentle and grabbing me by my hips he forced me all the way down, firmly spearing me on his colossal erect dick.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH..... FUCKKKKKKKK!" I squealed inhaling sharply, surprised at the sudden roughness, feeling a new rush of moisture inside my walls enveloping the hard cock inside me.

Grabbing his shoulders, I raised myself up, only to impale my pussy again on his rigid pole, again and again, faster and faster I bucked and squirmed. His dark fingers held onto my hips, digging into my pale flesh, lifting and dropping me as I threw my head back and moaned with pleasure.

"Oh shit... shit... it's so... big!" my eyes went wide as he drove up into my juicy slit.

"Oh fuck, yes baby yes." he moaned as I rode him, my fingers digging in to his shoulders while my soaking pussy slammed up and down on his throbbing black cock. As I fucked my cunt onto his erection I continued to moan and gasp in ecstasy, blonde hair swaying around my shoulders.

"Oh god.... I'm........ I'm..." I heard myself shriek, my body pumping harder and faster onto his gorgeous black shaft, until I can't hold back any longer,

"I'm....... cummmmminnggggggggggggggggg!" my scream echoes around the empty spa as I explode with pleasure, my body jerking and writhing through the lengthy ecstatic throes of my orgasm.

He held me there sitting astride him with my head on his shoulder, my pink slit bayonetted on his prick, until I collapsed against him, gasping for breath until my climax finally subsided.

Effortlessly he lifted my slim white body off his lap, his hardness slipping out of my oozing pussy, and I obediently turned around leaning over and presenting my rear end to him. Blatantly displaying my arse and pussy I was like a bitch on heat.

"Nice arse babe," he complimented me as I felt his hands move over my body, sliding under me to grope my tits.

Splaying my legs apart in open invitation I felt his shaft nudge against my dripping pink slit.

"Oh fuck yes, I want it. Put it back in me, please." I groaned; my voice greedy with lust.

"You're gonna fucking get it darling." was his foul-mouthed response as he slowly began to tease me, pressing between my wet pussy lips with his cock end.

"Can you feel that?" he asked me.

Not waiting for an answer. he continued, "Well fucking feel this!"

With one massive violent thrust a solid slab of dark meat was skewered up into me.

"Oh... my... fucking... GODDDDDDDDD!" I shrieked going up onto my toes.

The was only one way to describe it.

I was literally impaled on his long hard black spear. My petite frame lifting off the ground momentarily as my eyes widened in surprise

"Oh fucking hell...... yeeeessssssssssssssss," I exclaimed as his massive, throbbing cock filled my wet fuck hole.

His muscular frame began to pound into me shoving me forward with each thrust and making my blonde mane sway around my head as I moaned and screamed with pleasure.

Somehow, I managed to brace myself, my hands scrabbling for a hold, so I could push myself back onto his ebony shaft, urging it deeper.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me.... Fuck me harder," I ordered, squirming on his dick as his balls slapped against my throbbing clit while his body heaved me forwards.

For the next minutes he pumped away at me, grasping my hips and occasionally slapping my arse.

I was being fucked senseless in the midnight air and I was loving it.

"Shit.... oh shit...I'm.... I'm...." crying out, biting my lip I felt the sensations building in my belly, my body responding to the frenetic pounding.

Sensing my imminent climax he increased his tempo, plundering my pussy violently, roughly, bringing me to the verge of another climax.

"Oh fuck..... oh fuck!" I screamed, my body shuddering uncontrollably as my climax began, "I'm fucking..... cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming."

"You dirty fucking scrubber. Where do you want it?" he groaned behind me as I squealed and bucked still cumming on his huge black cock.

Then with a roar he began to spunk "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

His cock spasming deep inside me and pumping spurt after spurt of his warm creamy seed up into my belly as I continued to orgasm noisily on his throbbing ebony pole.

Finally, he was done, his cum leaking out of me almost instantly.

He had shot a copious load into my womb and my tight hole had consumed what it could. The rest simply oozed out of me as I stayed bent over, legs apart gasping breathlessly, slithering out of me and trickling down my legs.

Slapping my arse one last time he pulled out of me and, picking up his towel, he sauntered away as I slowly pushed myself upright.