Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
A senior at school Linzi wants to make the cheer squad.
2.6k words
4.19
67.8k
8
1

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linzi makes the cheer squad

All characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had just finished our last workout session before the final try-out, and I wasn't sure whether I had done enough to impress the Miss Byrne, the coach, but I didn't know what else I could do.

I was new at the school, having transferred here a few weeks ago for my final senior year, and I was desperate to fit in. And being in the senior cheer squad meant I would be around the team and all those gorgeous black bodies for a lot of my free time.

Being the captain of the squad at my previous school and going to cheerleading practice was the highlight of my week. But I had come from a small town, where I was a big cheerleading fish in a small cheerleading pond, and the competition here was much tougher.

There I had been one of the hottest girls in school but here it was different, I found myself to be just one of many cute girls each just as sexy as the next in a short school skirt and skin-tight top.

I didn't know what I'd do if I didn't make the college squad but then I had an idea, maybe if I had a word with the football coach Mr. Parker.

He also taught girls athletics and had been encouraging me to try out for the relay squad so I thought he might put in a good word for me. With that thought in mind, once I had changed back into my uniform, I set off for the coach's office at the rear of the gym.

As I made my way to his office Bill Parker was walking through the deserted corridor towards his office. The gym had been extremely busy earlier with football and cheerleading try-out's but everyone had gone now and Bill had some paperwork to get done.

Hired the previous year as a Physical Education teacher and football coach at Central High Bill was still fairly new.

One of his first duties at the start of the year was to attend try-out's and select the players for the football squad. While he was doing this, he was also able to enjoy frequent glances over at the would-be cheerleaders prancing around in their very skimpy outfits.

All very tempting.

I was perched on the edge of the desk when Mr Parker came in to his office, stopping in surprise when he saw me sitting there.

"Oh Linzi, I didn't expect to see you. Have you come to talk about the relay squad because, to be honest, I'm a bit tied up right now with this year's football trials?" he managed to ask me after a couple of seconds of stunned surprise.

"Um no not really" I responded, noticing his gaze drop to my exposed thighs, "I ah...I sort of have.... a favour to ask you."

Without waiting for an answer, I continued quickly, "I really, really, want to get onto the cheer squad for the football team and I thought, maybe, if you had a word with Miss Byrne, she might just select me for the team."

"I don't know," he finally spoke again after a moment's pause, "she place's a high value on school spirit and enthusiasm. And athletic ability is a plus as well, but there is one other major quality you require. You must also be sexy."

I'm not a stupid girl and I sized up the situation very quickly as I slid off the desk, ineffectively smoothing down my short skirt and batting my long dark eyelashes at him.

"Would this help?" I asked moving closer to Bill and rubbing my hand over the obvious swelling in the front of his trousers.

Bill grinned and started to run his fingers up my stockinged thigh towards my crotch while I made no attempt to resist. Then pulling me onto his lap he started to kiss me, his hands continuing to roam upwards over my breasts. Cupping and groping my firm tits through my school shirt he pinched my already hard nipples as they pushed out against the tight white cotton.

"Oh... ohhhhhh!" I gasped into his mouth as our lips pressed together, his tongue darting out to swirl against mine.

Somehow my fingers scrabbled his shirt buttons open, tugging his top off to expose his dark muscled chest. He responded by pulling off my school blazer and hurriedly ripping off my pristine white shirt to leave my pert breasts hidden by just my white lacy bra, not that it protected them for very long.

"You know what I want?" he leered at me as I sprawled half naked across his lap, breasts heaving gently.

I nodded knowingly, biting my bottom lip, as I slipped onto my knees before him looking up as he unfastened his belt and pants.

He dropped his trousers and for the first time I stared at a real man's dick swinging in front of my face. There was black curly pubic hair, and a number of veins running up and down it while the head was a purple hue where a drop of clear fluid was collecting at the tip.

"What are you going to do now?" Bill swung his semi-erect weapon back and forth close to my face, grinning down at me as he did.

I looked up at him, his heavy, masculine scent filling my nostrils as I took my finger and, wiping off some of the fluid on his cock, I tasted it with my tongue.

"I'm going to suck your big black cock.... sir." I bit my lower lip and gazed up at him nervously.

Keeping my eyes fixed on his, I slowly leaned forwards allowing his dark swollen cockhead to press against my lips.

Inclining his head back he moaned softly while I began to swirl my tongue across his glans edging it into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

It tasted bitter and coppery but most of all manly.

Running my tongue along the underside of his dick I felt it jerk in my hand as I teased the ridge under the crown, twirling my tongue around the sensitive crown.

"Suck it girl!" he commanded brusquely.

Without hesitating I did as I was told and took his big ebony rod between my lips letting its thick girth force my jaws apart as I swallowed half his length.

"Mmmmmph ... mmmmm ... mmmmmphhh." I managed to mumble with a mouthful of his very hard, very black, cock.

My hands moved to his thighs as he began to thrust forward with an easy rhythm easing his prick back and forth into my waiting mouth.

Feeling his manhood sliding between my lips, the ridges of his bulbous domed head rubbing towards the back of my mouth, I tried pull my head off of him a little and he responded by grabbing my hair and forcefully pulling my head closer against him.

"Gluh...... gluhhhhb......... gluhhhhb...... - gluuuuhb." I spluttered and gagged as the mushroom tip of his prick pressed firmly against the back of my throat when he began to thrust his ebony shaft into my mouth.

Slapping his thighs desperately I tried to get him to stop and he finally did relent, allowing me to fall back to the floor. Gasping for air I wiped my face, looking up at him, wide eyed, with an expression of betrayal as I coughed and spluttered a few times, a line of spit dribbling down my chin.

"You ready to earn that recommendation from me young lady?" Bill Parker grinned down at me and I slowly nodded, my chest heaving as I panted for breath.

I was still speechless at the audacity of the man when I found myself being picked up and sat on the edge of the desk with Bill pushing my knees apart and standing between them. His trousers were gone and his spit covered black shaft stood rigid and glistening, showing just how badly he needed to fuck me.

I lay back with my legs spread wide and my pussy totally exposed to the football coach's erection standing proud and already approaching my pink slit. Even as I watched his swollen cockhead pressed between my outer labia, demanding entry and making me groan expectantly as it nudged into my entrance.

"Oh fuck......its... it's to big!" I managed to moan his dark shaft pushed past my lips, entering me fairly slowly and giving my pussy a chance to adjust to his intrusion.

I found myself taking him, my body automatically adjusting, my pussy moistening and offering no resistance to allow him an easier entry.

"You white sluts can't get enough of black dick, can you?" he taunted me, sheathing his dark spear inside my slim pale body.

Once he was inside me, fully buried in my cunt he paused for a moment, sighing at that point with the pleasure of being ensconced in my tight pussy.

My eyes went wide "Oh god you're in me."

Almost immediately he started moving with authority, pulling back and driving in again hard fucking me with real vigour. I gasped at that first stroke and would have gasped again at the speed with which the second one followed but I hadn't had a chance to catch my breath.

He fucked me hard as I lay obscenely on his desk, breasts bouncing, my little school skirt pushed up around my waist. My eyes closed as he thrust into me time and again, our breathing coming in even harder gasps now.

"This what you wanted baby girl?" he leered down at me.

"Yes," I managed to babble between each of his deep strokes, "Yes... oh yes.... please... harder... Oh fuck yes... fuck me... harder..."

He did as I asked, lifting my legs wider and holding them apart as he hammered down into me, every inch of his massive black rod driving into my core as he fucked me. I knew immediately it wouldn't take long for the sensations he was creating in me to overwhelm me.

Each moan was louder than the last, each plea more urgent, until finally I couldn't hold back.

"Shit... oh shit..... I.... I'm.. c... c.. cummmmiingggggggggggggggg!" I gave a long loud wail of delight as my body spasmed almost violently and my cunt clamped down around his throbbing shaft.

"That's my little white slut." he smirked down at me, still thrusting into me as convulsed with pleasure, "Cum for me Linzi, keep cumming on my big black dick."

I simply responded with another squeal of pleasure as my pussy squirted again, drenching his cock and balls with a virtual torrent of my own cum.

Gradually the spasms started to subside in me but the football coach wasn't finished with me yet.

He stood over me slowly easing his hard shaft out of my dripping slit as I gasped and panted, my breathing slowing as my orgasm died away. Deftly positioning me so that my legs were splayed open, his hands grazing the lips of my exposed pussy as he manoeuvred me into a more fuckable position.

I didn't break eye contact with his erection as lowered himself onto me his massive glistening black tube only inches away from my wet slit as he leaned forward.

"Oh.... my.... god!" I instinctively opened my legs wider as he pressed the head of his swollen ebony rod between the slick folds of my vulva before pulling back and aligning the large head of his member at my sopping wet opening.

"Do you want me to fuck you properly now?" he grinned as he gazed lustfully down at me.

I looked up at him, biting my lip, and nodding "Yes.... fuck me.... I want you inside me."

Bill gently pushed the swollen crown in to my hole making me squeal as the thick cock rasped against my sensitive walls.

"Oh! Fuck! Please.... go slowly, you feel..... so big."

"Don't you worry baby girl I'll go really slow." He pulled out a little and then pushed slowly back in.


Bill's massive black spear was stretching my pussy out as it invaded me, my puffy pink lips clinging to his sex as if they wouldn't let go of his thick onyx tube.

He was completely inside me now, his hard, ebony rod, glistening from in my juices, filling me completely. Slowly thrusting back and forth as he began to fuck me, settling into a rhythm, pumping his cock deep and hard into my cunt.

I immediately started pushing firmly back against him as he drove into me, moaning softly as the pleasure quickly grew.

As the intensity grew my stockinged legs wrapped themselves around him my little school skirt hiked up around my waist. Not satisfied and wanting him deeper I lifted them higher, finally circling his body, flexing my muscles to help draw him in deeper and faster.

Coach, on the other hand, had his big hands firmly clasped on my bottom, using this grip to pull my dripping pussy onto his throbbing shaft as he was thrusting into me.


"Oh god yes... fuck me... fuck me... don't stop please... just... fuck meeeeee!"

I was gasping and mumbling incoherently now, writhing in ecstasy and clinging to him as he drove into my compliant body again and again.

Exactly what I was saying coach couldn't work out, not that he gave a damn, my body was speaking a language he knew perfectly well and he was replying as well as he was able.

The way Coach had started off I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd shot his load in no time flat. As it was, he had aroused me to a state of huge excitement, and I was embracing him tightly as we moved together, wanting more. I hadn't thought it possible for him to drive into me any faster than he was currently doing, his cock plunging into me at an unwarranted pace. But now he seemed to become demented, losing all restraint as he took me, his entire organ pistoning in and out of my slit.

I couldn't keep up with him as my body surrendered to another shattering climax.

"Oh fuck......I'm....... gonna," with his huge black meat driving deep into my sopping pussy sending me over the edge I shrieked, "Oh fuck..... oh god! I'm... I'm.... cummmmmmmmingggggggggg!"

Bill roared, groaning in unison with me, his fingers digging into my arse cheeks as I clawed at his shoulders, my back arching and my hips jerking upwards. Both of us convulsing in unison as I screamed in ecstasy. His massive black balls contracting as his large member delivered wave after wave of his seed deep into my fertile young white pussy.

Finally, coach pushed himself off me, his softening dick slipping out of my cunt as I looked up at him, laying back, legs still lewdly spread wide, my gaping pussy oozing a large amount of pearly white sperm.

He got up and flopped, exhausted, into a chair pulling me up after him to sit on his lap. Snuggling in to his muscular black body he turned my face to his and kissed me firmly on the lips, his tongue probing my mouth and toying with mine.

"Will I make the cheer squad now?" I pulled my mouth from his and enquired with a cheeky grin.

"I think you might need another try-out next week." He told me as he kissed me again.