Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 09

Story Info
Linzi gets a modelling assignment...
2.3k words
4.08
121.6k
6
4

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at home not doing very much and feeling more than a little bored when the model agency that I was registered with called me up on the phone.

Apparently, one of their photographer's had been let down by the girl he had booked and was in urgent need of a replacement for the photoshoot he was doing that afternoon.

Of course, I immediately said I was available and they gave me a few sketchy details about the shoot including the fact that he wanted a blonde and that I should take a selection of lingerie and some black stockings.

Quickly getting myself ready I packed a bag with everything I might need and called a taxi to drop me at the address they had given me. Getting out of the cab I shivered apprehensively, the building looked rather dilapidated and I felt a little uneasy as I stepped through the unlocked doors.

The inside of the premises was no better than the outside. Peeling paint and cracked tiles adorned a shabby entrance foyer that led to a large staircase.

"Hello. Is there anyone there?" I called out nervously, my voice echoing around the empty stairwell.

"Up here." A voice called from above me, "Use the stairs or there's a lift if you prefer."

There was indeed a large goods lift to one side of the hallway but, noting the graffiti plastered across it and the rancid smell of stale urine from inside, I decided to walk up.

I found my photographer on the second floor in a better decorated and brightly lit spacious open area, his lighting all set up around a large motorcycle.

"Hi." I greeted him, my blue eyes greedily devouring every inch of his muscled dark body, "I'm Linzi."

"Hey, I'm Marcus." he looked me over and smiled, "Boy am I pleased to see you."

"You were let down I heard?"

He gave me a sexy grin "yeah. But I think I just came up trumps with the replacement."

His comment made me blush and, trying to calm myself down, I switched my attention from the gorgeous black hunk in front of me to the scene in the room.

"So, this is where I'll be modelling? With the motorcycle?" I asked coquettishly.

"You got it." he strolled across to the bike, running his hand over the smooth shiny metal, "Did they tell you anything about the shoot?"

I shrugged "Not a lot really. Just to bring some underwear and black stockings."

He rolled his eyes "I see. So how do you feel about posing nude?"

"Well, I certainly don't mind getting naked in front of you." I giggled flirtatiously.

"But what about for a men's adult magazine? You know the sort you find on the top shelf in the newsagents."

"Oh I... err... I... don't know. I never thought." I blushed and stumbled over my answer.

"You'll be doing me a huge favour and earning yourself a whole load of cash babe."

"How much will I... you know.... have to show?"

"Everything hon. Nothing left to the imagination in this publication." His grin broadened as he told me what I would be required to do.

"Oh!" I was a little shocked.

"Look at this way babe. There's gonna be a lot of guys beating their meat to your photos. A lot." Raising an eyebrow, he looked at me questioningly.

"Err... I... I... umm... guess it'll be ok, where do I get changed."

Taking me across the open area he showed me a small room with a table and chair and then left me to get myself ready.

Dropping into a seat I started with my make-up, applying some foundation before moving on to my eyes. After brushing mascara onto my false eyelashes, I put on some dark eyeshadow and then added my eyeliner.

Satisfied I put on a red lip gloss to complete the look I wanted.

My outfit was simple. Black underwear, a bustier, panties and a suspender belt. Black stockings and black stilettos were the only other items I required.

Dressed I brushed out my long blonde hair and stepped out onto the set.

"Perfect." Marcus breathed out when he saw me, "Let's start by the bike shall we?"

Blushing slightly from his compliment I moved across to stand by the motorcycle and took up my first pose as he picked up his camera and started to take pictures.

For a while he was happy with me dressed as I was. Moving me around the set and into a variety of positions as he continued to snap away occasionally suggesting a look or a pose he wanted.

"Fantastic."

"Absolutely gorgeous."

"Look back over your shoulder at me."

The list of instructions was virtually endless and obediently I followed each one he gave me, happily smiling every time he pointed the lens at me.

However, we were about half-an-hour into the session when his next command took me by surprise and made me pause for a second before I complied.

"Ok, slip off your top babe."

Nervously I undid my black bustier and dropped it to the floor exposing my breasts to him for the first time. The thought of being naked before a big black stud didn't bother me but I was definitely less than sure about posing nude for a magazine.

"Absolutely fucking gorgeous!" he murmured as his camera clicked again.

"You like?" I giggled pushing my breasts together, the nipples firming into hard peaks in cool air, as I flirted with the gorgeous black photographer in front of me.

For the next forty minutes or so he got me to pose on and off the bike, sometimes revealing my chest completely and other times shyly covering myself with my arms or my hands. All the while I eyed him with interest, imagining what it would feel like to have his long thick hardness inside me.

"It's a bit warm. Let's take a quick break." He suddenly suggested going over to a cool box, pulling out two cans of cold coke and offering me one.

Heavily muscled, he was covered in tattoo's and when he pulled his vest off over his head, I couldn't help but stare salaciously at his magnificent perspiring sheened black body.

Standing up close to him, drinking my coke, with his musky male scent filling my nostrils I started to feel a little moist between my thighs. Lost in the moment with my mind full of erotic fantasies involving Marcus I was jerked back to reality by the sound of his voice.

"Ok let's get on." He swallowed the last of his drink and tossed the crushed can into the corner, "Just the stockings now I think."

"Oh!" I must have looked a little perturbed at this request because he turned back and grinned at me.

"What are you worried about babe. You're fucking exquisite and just imagine the thousands of guys that will be wanking off over your pictures."

His comment started me thinking and I found myself getting even wetter between my legs at the image he had put in my mind. Slipping off everything apart from my stockings and heels, I went back onto the set very conscious of my nudity.

The first few poses he asked me for were fairly reserved and didn't reveal to much of my naked form, allowing me to calm down a little. However, things soon changed and Marcus eventually asked me to spread my legs and reveal my most intimate details for his camera.

Once again, he mentioned the number of men who would see my pictures, his words sending shivers of excitement through my body and partially dispelling my worries.

Swallowing hard I squatted down, leaning back against the motorcycle, and slowly pushed my thighs apart completely exposing my shaven pussy to both his eyes and his camera.

"Oh fuck." he groaned and I could see the massive bulge tenting out his jeans as he snapped away.

I knew then that Marcus wanted me and I could feel my own state of arousal but he had to finish the set.

Waiting for him to take the last few photos was exquisite agony but I made sure he could see everything as I posed with my legs spread wide.

"Thanks. That's it Linzi." he declared he was finished and began to sort out his equipment.

Standing up I put my suspender belt back on and then walked directly up to him.

"Wha.... what are... you do... doing." His eyes opened wide in surprise as I slipped my arms about his neck and kissed him.

"I want you to fuck me." I told him firmly looking up into his eyes.

Responding to my forwardness he pulled me tightly against him, his mouth against mine as he returned my kisses while I reached for his jeans and began to fumble them open.

Unzipping them I pushed his pants down to free his large black cock as we made out for a while.

With one of my arms encircling his neck while the other caressed his hardening dick we continued to kiss passionately. My soft breasts crushed against his muscular chest while his tongue darted into my mouth and his large hands stroked across my soft white skin.

Slipping his hands under my backside he lifted me bodily, perching me on the edge of a counter. Moving closer so he could press my stocking clad thighs apart he let his sizeable manhood rub against my dripping pink slit sending a jolt of delight through my slender frame.

Pulling his lips from mine he gently laid me back on the bench and I eagerly spread my legs wider for him. Gazing up at him with bright blue eyes, my pussy already soaking wet in anticipation of what I was about to receive.

"Please.... I want it inside me." I whispered softly as his large mushroom shaped cockhead nudged into my entrance.

His lascivious smile made me shiver with expectancy, the huge bulbous crown pressing further in, penetrating an inch or two.

"Oh yes... yes... please fuck me... I want you to fuck me!" my eyes went wide and my mouth formed an O as I sighed with pleasure.

Gripping my hips, his fingers pressing into my soft pale flesh, he thrust slowly into my pussy, staring at me intently as his long thick ebony rod split me wide open, stretching my tight tunnel around it. It felt so big as he sheathed his manhood in me all I could do was moan with delight, wrapping my legs tightly around him to urge him deeper into me.

"Oh... my.... god.... it's so fucking big!" Taking every inch of him in my dripping cunt sent me halfway to heaven.

My eyes rolled up into my head and I thrashed from side to side whipping my blonde hair across my face.

"Unhhh... Aaahhhhh.... Unghhhhh!" towering above me Marcus grunted with every stroke he made.

All I could do was lay back, my knuckles white as I gripped the bench while he began to fuck me. Steadily driving his glistening dark meat into my pink cleft, His deep forceful strokes making my breasts bounce on my chest while his hips slapped rhythmically against my firm arse.

"Yes... oh yes.... yes, yes." I babbled almost incoherently taking every inch of his ebony rod.

Pistoning his thick black shaft into my compliant white body his urgent thrusting soon had me squirming with delight, my climax building rapidly in my core,

"You like that bitch... you like this black dick?" his disparaging comments were accompanied by a leering smirk as he sent me over the top for the first time.

"Yes, yes... oh god... yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!" arching my back upwards I shrieked as my orgasm ripped through me, sending bolts of ecstasy radiating out from my clitoris.

"I'm cumminggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!" squealing louder I shuddered violently as I came hard.

Marcus continued fucking me in this position, his rampant frantic pounding into my juicy slit making me climax again and again. Literally screaming with pleasure, I writhed and squirmed, impaled on his massive black pole. It felt so good as it slammed into my wet hole repeatedly, my puffy outer lips clinging to the thick dark shaft, cushioning every stroke and making it even more pleasurable for him.

I was in heaven and had totally lost count of how many times he made me cum as he continued to plunge his ebony spear into my dripping cunt, his heavy sac swing against my arse every time he bottomed out in me.

"Fuck baby... Im'ma gonna cum... im'ma gonna fill that pussy with some nigger jizz."

Lifting my leg over his shoulder he rammed his ebony spear home while I reached down to play with my clit.

"Oh god yes... yes... cum in me... do it in me." gasping breathlessly I could feel one final orgasm growing in me.

"Here.... It.... Comes.... Bitch!" with one last deep thrust, he buried his gorgeous dark meat to the hilt in my slick white pussy.

I felt it throb and pulse as he emptied his delicious black seed into my eager belly, my long legs wrapped tight around him making sure every last drop was pumped into my womb,

"Yes... yes... I'm... cummminggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!" I squealed with delight as the waves of total ecstasy overwhelmed me.

Pulling out of me Marcus left me laying there, panting breathlessly, my long stockinged legs splayed wide with his semen oozing out of my puffy, gaping, pink slit and running down my thighs.

"Now that's a picture the guys that read the magazine would really love to see." He grinned at me.