Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 10

Story Info
Linzi goes to the gym... nothing will happen there...
2.1k words
3.8
153.4k
6
2

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linzi the Gym Bunny

I was awake early and, having nothing planned for my Saturday morning, I decided I would make the effort and get up to exercise.

After a quick coffee I put on my training clothes and made my way down to the gym.

I was a little disappointed to find that the it was empty when I got there, no hunky guys to distract me. So, not having anything or should I say anyone to look at while I did my workout, I half-heartedly settled myself on one of the bikes to start with.

It was a good forty-five minutes later and still quiet when I wiped my hand across my brow and looked down at the screen on the equipment.

Nine miles flashed up, telling me just how far I had gone.

'9 miles, that's pretty good.' I thought to myself, my thighs and calves aching with the effort of pedalling, 'Just one more and I'll move on to do some weights'.

Perspiring freely, I had taken off my sweatshirt and was just in my bra top and sweat pants as I pedalled on striving to finish the distance that I had set myself.

The sound of the door opening drew my attention away from the machine and back to the empty room. I looked up to see a tall, muscular figure entering the empty gym.

I estimated he had to be at least 6' 4" with a very muscular body and strong jawed face, while his skin was that gorgeous dark shade of black that I simply adore.

Immediately I glanced away as I felt my pussy start to moisten just from looking at him.

However, he paid me no attention at all and, as I discretely watched from under lowered lashes, he crossed to the free weights area and started his own work out.

For the next few minutes, I kept returning my gaze to the black Adonis across the room. Watching, as his muscles flexed with each bicep curl he did, I tried not to be obvious about my scrutiny until my screen beeped and told me my ten miles were done.

Dismounting from the exercise bike I grabbed my gym towel, patting my brow and my chest, damping up all the sweat that had trickled down between my breasts and looked across the room again. The black hunk looked away as I moved to join him in the weights area and, keeping my eyes averted as much as I could, I wondered if he had been checking me out as well.

Sitting myself at one of the resistance machines I hooked my feet under the bar and started to work out, concentrating on getting the movement right, extending my legs and letting my thighs do most of the work.

Three sets of 10 and I was sweating again, beads of perspiration running down my chest between my tits and staining my top darker. My nipples were standing out like pencil erasers, clearly visible through the tight material as I paused and dabbed my skin.

Hearing a noise, I looked up to see my workout companion had stopped what he was doing and was watching me.

"Not seen you here before." He smiled confidently at me, "I'm Farrell by the way."

"Linzi." Giving him a coy smile, I responded quietly.

Getting up and moving across to another machine I started to work my arms on the pec deck while he watched for a moment or two before moving closer.

"Straighten your back a little more, you don't want to pull a muscle."

He looked me up and down in a way that suggested he was doing more than appraising my exercising position.

I felt myself blush as I pushed my back up straight against the seat, my pulse quickening as he stood adjacent to me.

"And lets up those weights a little. See if we can get you working."

Before I could protest, he reached behind me, adjusting the load I was pressing. I felt the increased weight immediately and I guess my face showed it as I gritted my teeth pushing my arms against the resistance.

Another three sets of ten left me breathing heavily and perspiring even more. The dark sweat patches on my top getting larger.

"You could do with a break, let's get a drink." Grinning knowingly, he stood aside and waited for me to lead the way.

I tossed my hair back and gave him a smile as he patted me on the arse when I walked past him towards the entrance to the rest area.

"Damn girl, that's one cute rear!" he exclaimed following me and making me turn and looked back at him, a cheeky grin on my face.

I had just turned back and started to walk away, wiggling my backside suggestively, when he grabbed me, roughly pulling me into his embrace. Going up onto tiptoe I turned my face up as he kissed me, my lips parting and my arms sliding around his thick powerful neck. As my body pushed up against his I could feel the bulge of his cock, swelling impressively and pressing insistently against my tummy.

"Oh my!" I gasped as he finally released my lips, my big blue eyes looking up at him, "It feels bloody enormous."

He didn't respond, simply grasping my top he hauled it up and off over my head exposing my pert breasts to his gaze. Then reaching up with his left hand he confidently touched my right breast, gliding his fingertips over it before giving it a firm squeeze and fondling it firmly.

"Let's start with you on your knees giving me a blowjob." He took control and instructed.

As he spoke his finger and thumb toyed with my hard nipple, making me squirm and gasp at the sensations he was creating in me. I responded without protest and was soon kneeling and undoing the Farrell's pants before he even realized it.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, unable to believe what was in front of my eyes, "You... you're fucking..... huge!"

Farrell's massive cock had sprung free when I dragged down his tracksuit pants, hitting me fully in the face, stunning me with its length and girth. Lasciviously I licked my lips unconsciously, glancing up at him, as my hands wrapped around the immense girth of his dark rod slowly stroking it.

"It's so fucking big!" I whispered, repeating myself as I stroked my hands up and down his tumescent pole.

Smiling sweetly, I leaned my head towards him and kissed his cockhead. His moan was immediate. Then twisting my head down, I licked the underside of his prick, from the base to the very tip, slowly tracing my tongue along the length of his big black shaft all the way up to the bulbous dome.

"And it tastes yummy!"

Pausing for a moment I drew breath then pushed my head forward and swallowed the first couple of hard inches, stopping to suck on his bulbous head

"Christ, that feels so good," Farrell breathed rapturously as he began slowly pumping his pelvis.

Immediately I latched my hands onto his hips to keep him still and stop him choking me with his colossal prick until I began to relax a little and started inch my head down slowly. It took a minute or two but eventually I had about half of his mammoth ebony rod in my mouth.

I held him there for a long moment, looking up at him, my jaws aching with the effort, before pulling my lips off him, his dick sliding across my cheek and leaving a long tendril of wetness streaked there as I gasped for breath.

Looking up I gave a sexy little grin and leaned up closer to him, cupping my firm breasts around his dark meat before unhurriedly rubbing my tits along his spit coated pole. He gave an excited gasp and leaned back so he got a better view as I massaged his erection between my girls, flicking my tongue out to tease the tip every time it slid up between the soft mounds towards my mouth.

Farrell let me tease him this way for a minute or two then pushed me gently away and told me to get on all fours. I knew what he wanted and quickly obeyed. I like doing it doggy style, and the anticipation of having such a long, thick cock plunge deep into me was making me incredibly wet.

I put my head down, my blonde curls tumbling over my face, as I felt his hands on the curve of my hips, his knees nudging my legs further apart until I was completely spread open for him. His weight was on me as he positioned the head of his cock at my pussy, rubbing it teasingly between my moist labia.

Then without warning he eased forward, making me gasp as I felt myself spread wider than I had been in a long time. With his swollen crown lodged in my tight entrance he slowly worked himself into me. Taking short, slow strokes and going a little deeper every time, he continued until the full length of that huge, gorgeous, black prick was buried in me.

"Oh, my God that feels so fucking good!"

My fingers scrabbled on the floor as I let out an animalistic growl. His thrusts weren't extremely powerful, but my cheeks jiggled lightly with each one, as he worked his cock into my slick wet pussy.

"Harder, please, fuck me harder,"

I heard myself squealing and Farrell responded by gripping my hips tighter and increasing the intensity of his thrusts. Sliding in and out of my cunt wildly, hammering his ebony pole up into my pussy as everything around me seemed to dissolve into a haze.

"Oh God.... I'm.... gonna .....cum!"

I shrieked, unable to hold back any longer as the waves of pleasure raced through my body, my ravaged pussy gushing its cream over his dark meat while I writhed under him, shuddering through my climax.

Letting my orgasm subside he continued to fuck me, his pace slowing to an easy leisurely stroke. Then when I was done, he pulled out of me for a moment leaving me groaning at the feeling of emptiness before he rolled me onto my back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, spreading my legs wide as he took hold of his enormous cock and guided the tip back into my vagina. My gaping slit was soaking wet but I still moaned and squirmed in his clutches as I tried to accommodate his monstrous size again. With half his length in me he paused, smirking down at me, then jammed the rest of his cock into me with a mere flick of his hips.

I started to scream as he penetrated me fully, bucking my hips up to meet his thrusts, my head falling back, the mass of blonde curls tumbling towards the floor.

"Fuck me, just fuck me hard!"

I ordered, squealing and squirming as he began to thrust harder into me, slamming his hips against mine.

"Faster... oh yes... oh God... harder.... harder!"

I was so horny now I thought my body would explode with pleasure while he was pumping away as fast as possible. I put my legs up, wrapping them around him and held on, moaning and gasping as Farrell's strong dick sent me ever closer to another orgasm.

His cock pounding my pussy felt incredible as I writhed under him and I lost al coherent thought as the ecstasy started to overwhelm me.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!"

I screamed out loud not caring if anyone heard while my body spasmed and thrashed against his. My vaginal muscles clenched tight around his cock as I felt myself start to orgasm again feeling his cock pulse, swelling up inside my pussy, as it started to spurt.

"OOOOOHHHH GOOOODDDD......I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGG!"

My shriek of delight echoed off the walls as I bucked and jerked wildly, the waves of sheer pleasure flooding my slender form.

"Fuck.... fuck... Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Almost at the same time Farrell howled, his body freezing momentarily, his cock buried to the hilt in my cunt, throbbing as it began to shoot its load into my belly.

I lay back gasping, my body shuddering through the throes of my climax, as Farrell's body jerked repeatedly, his hips pumping hard between my splayed thighs, his cock pumping out thick white ropes of semen deep inside me.

Finally sated Farrell collapsed on top of me breathing heavily.

Then, after a few moments of rest he pushed himself up on his arms, pulled out of my pussy, leaving me feeling empty as he finally rolled off of me.

I sat up slowly, my legs still wide apart as his cum started to ooze out of my gaping hole.

"Well, that was one hell of a workout"" I grinned naughtily up at him.