Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
Linzi spends a day at the beach.
2.1k words
4.25
73.4k
7
1

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LINZI..... GOES TO THE BEACH

Waking up to the sun streaming through my bedroom window I could see it was a beautiful day outside and I groaned inwardly as I thought about getting up and going to work.

Sighing I lay back on the pillow and realised that I just couldn't face going in to the office on such a glorious day. Deciding to give it a miss and spend some time relaxing at the beach I rolled over and went back to sleep for another half-an-hour.

Finally, easing myself out of bed I quickly showered and brushed my hair before slipping on my favourite leopard print bikini and wrapping a sarong around myself. Then gathering up the essentials I needed I headed out of the front door.

Strolling to the seafront I looked around me taking in the blue skies as I soft breeze ruffled my blonde hair.

Finding myself a quiet spot along the shore I spread out my towel on the beach and prepared to make myself comfortable. Stripping down to just my bikini bottoms I carefully applied some sunscreen to myself before laying back to sunbathe.

Basking in the warm sunshine I could hear the gentle lapping of the sea on the sand and, closing my eyes, I allowed myself to gradually doze off. It wasn't long before I was lost in a sexy daydream where I was naked and alone in bed with a gorgeous black hunk about to make passionate love to me.

Things were just becoming interesting when I woke up feeling as horny as I could ever remember being. My nipples were standing out like pencil erasers from my puckered areola while my pussy and bikini bottoms were absolutely soaked.

The temptation to slide my fingers between my legs and satisfy my urges was almost overwhelming but I managed to resist knowing that any relief would only be temporary. I knew what I needed was the real thing.

Instead, in an attempt to distract myself from my thoughts I decided to get myself a drink. So, putting on my bikini top I went to get myself a cold beer from the nearby beach bar hoping it would calm me down.

That's when I met the new barman.

He was absolutely magnificent and exactly the kind of man I adore, tall, muscular and so very, very dark. From the first moment I saw him I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

"What can I get you honey?" he slowly wandered across to me and looked me up and down.

"Hmmm.... What do you recommend?"

Showing his brilliant white teeth, he smiled "Something long and dark maybe?"

Giggling I fluttered my eyelashes at him "I'll take a sex on the beach then."

"Coming right up baby."

Changing my mind about the beer I treated myself to the cocktail and spent the next half-an-hour or so flirting with him as I slowly sipped my drink. Then, once I had finished, I returned to the beach, feeling even more aroused than I had when I went to the bar.

Back at my sunbed I took off my top again and lay down to sunbathe topless, enjoying the warm sun on my bare breasts. Closing my eyes, I started to think back to the really cute bar tender I had just met, imagining how good his big black cock would feel if it was inside me.

The more I fantasised about him the hornier I became and I could feel my bikini bottoms becoming even wetter than before.

Trying everything I could think of I tried to put him out of my mind; I went into the sea and tried to read my book but nothing seemed to work.

Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer, the itch between my legs had become so bad that I knew I had to do something about it. With my mind made up I stood up and, putting my bikini top back on, headed back at the beach bar seeking out the object of my lust.

When I found him, he was still there just finishing his shift, so I took a chance and, shyly, invited him to visit my beach house.

He took a moment looking me up and down before accepting my offer with a knowing grin.

Hand-in hand we walked slowly back along the sand, both of us knowing why we were there and as soon as we were on the veranda he pulled me firmly against him, kissing me fiercely.

As our tongues played together, I felt the strings of my bikini top loosen when he undid them before he pulled it away from my body. Exposed, my swollen nipples hardened even more when his strong dark fingers found them, twisting and pulling the sensitive buds.

"Oh fuck.... fuck.... I... ahhhhhh... yes!" I couldn't help but gasp out loud as he groped my tits.

"Like that do you girl?" he leered at me continuing to almost brutally molest my malleable mounds.

My bottoms quickly slid down my long legs following my top onto the floor leaving me completely nude as I fumbled his t-shirt up over his head. Caressing his dark muscled torso, I could feel my womanly juices oozing onto my upper thighs.

"Aaaahhhh.... Shit!" I whimpered and clung to him when his hand slid between my legs, a single digit tracing along the length of my already dripping slit.

Squirming against him as his finger opened me up, I leant my head on his shoulder and allowed my legs to part wider giving him total access to my sex. A second digit was soon added to the first and I moaned as he wormed them knuckle deep in my wet fuck hole.

"Oh yes... oh god... like that.... oh yes, yes."

"Like that do yah bitch." He smirked almost victoriously as I surrendered to him.

"Uh huh." Was all I could manage by way of a response, the bolts of desire rapidly growing in me, my hips gyrating and working my cunt against his fingers.

It wasn't long before he forced me down towards the floor so I was kneeling, naked, at his feet while he unfastened his shorts and dropped them down around his ankles.

"Oh... My... God." My eyes went wide as my hands wrapped around one of the biggest, blackest cocks I've ever seen, "It's.... fucking.... HUGE!"

Putting both my hands together they barely wrapped around the substantial girth of his huge ebony rod, its veins pulsing hotly against my soft pink palms while my slender fingers slid up and down its warm throbbing length.

I gazed up at him as I stroked his hardness, my blue eyes conveying the nervousness I felt about having him inside my tight little slit.

"Ever seen one that big sweetheart?" he leant back in his seat and leered down at me.

Shaking my head, I bit my lower lip as my blonde hair swayed around my slender pale shoulders.

"N...n... no. It's... gorgeous but I... I don't think...."

"Don't worry baby I'll go slow.... To start with...." His laugh made me shiver with lust.

With that he grinned, showing his white teeth, his fingers twisting in my hair to guide me towards his manhood. Willingly my red lips parted, closing around his cockhead as I took the first few hard inches of his prick into my mouth.

There was no way I could swallow all of him but I did my best, both hands wrapped around the root of his ebony pole while my mouth pumped down and up slurping greedily and covering the tip of his dark meat with my spit.

"Guuurrrgggggg.... Urrrrrmmmmmmm..... Gluuuggggggg!"

I gagged and spluttered on the massive black shaft trying to get it deeper and by the time he was satisfied my jaws were aching and my mouth felt like it had been stretched wider than ever before.

"Hummmmm.... Ummmmfffffff.... Glurrrgggggggggg!"

With his fingers holding me by my hair I couldn't pull away and I gazed up into his eyes as he smirked and yanked my lips along his swollen onyx pole.

"Huuuuummmmm.... Nnnggghhhhmmm... Ugggggggg!" Sucking greedily, I tried desperately to swallow more but he was just too big for my petite mouth.

"Fuck you're an awesome cocksucker bitch but I want to tap some of that fine white pussy."

Finished with my mouth he pulled his shaft free and quickly put me onto my hands and knees. Nervously I looked back at him as he positioned his large mushroom shaped cockhead at my little pink slit and slowly started to inch it into me.

"Oh fuck..... It's to big... stop, oh god.... aaaahhhh... fuck, fuck!"

It felt even bigger as it opened me up, pushing between my labia until I was completely impaled on it.

"Oh fuck.... you're... you're in me..... it's so big" I whimpered, when he had eventually sheathed every inch of his dark snake in my compliant white body.

With his dick buried inside me and his dark fingers digging into my hips, he pulled me back, his cock feeling enormous as it slid half-way out and then drove in deep again.

"Shit, shit, oh shit.... aaaahhhh fuck its... so..... fucking deep." I was soon moaning with pleasure as he pistoned steadily into me, making my pert breasts bounce under me with the force of his strokes.

"Take it... take my big black dick in your little white whore cunt." He gasped from behind me as he pounded into my pink wet pussy.

I was in ecstasy, filled with his dark python, my tight hole stretching obscenely around the thick girth of his manhood, the puffy labia hugging his ebony rod, folding in around it when he pushed into me then clinging to it, drawing it back, when he pulled out.

"Oh god... don't stop.... please don't... fucking... stop." jerking back and forth I worked my hot cleft onto his sable pole as I felt the pleasure intensify in me.

The steady slap of his hips against my arse every time he slammed into me mingled with my breathless gasps as he brought me closer to my apex.

"Do it bitch... cum for me." behind me he laughed and continued to hammer into my wet squelching hole, sending me closer to the edge with every stroke, "Show me just how a white hoe cums for her black betters."

Unable to resist I surrendered to the feelings inside me, my body shuddering to a halt, his hardness sheathed to the hilt in my clutching sopping fuck tunnel.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna..... Cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I screamed as my climax slammed into me making me spasm uncontrollably while my vaginal muscles clenched tighter around his huge dark prick.

Letting the fading tremors of my orgasm subside he eventually withdrew, leaving me feeling empty, and rolled me onto my back. Laying across the table I spread my legs as wide as I could for him, looking up and letting him hammer his big black meat straight back into my dripping cunt.

"Oh god yes, yes... just fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Every thrust he made sent ripples of pleasure radiating out from my core and I hooked my legs around his, bucking and squirming on his shaft squealing even louder with delight.

As I lay there spread open wide on his huge ebony rod, I knew I couldn't hold back for long and, writhing and panting, I started to cum again.

"Yes... oh yes.... oh god.... I'm cummmiiinnnnggggggggggggggg!" my voice rose into a shriek as another climax overwhelmed me.

Realising this he began to fuck me even harder prolonging the pleasure and making me scream even louder than before as my second orgasm grew in delightful intensity.

My pussy tightened around his throbbing shaft, clasping it an almost vice-like grip as he fucked me, his cock driving deeper and deeper so that I could feel the head butting against my cervix.

"Fuck... bitch.... I'm gonna cum!" he groaned above me, "Where do you want it?".

"Do it... cum inside me... I want you to cum in me." it was all I could do to whisper as the waves of ecstasy rolled over me.

"AHHHHHHHH..... Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk..... yesssssssssssssssss!"

He threw his head back roaring triumphantly, his balls swinging against my arse with every stroke, fucking me through my orgasm as he erupted inside me. His big black cock jerking and spasming as it released a copious torrent of baby making seed into my belly.

All I could do was lay there, shuddering through the final spasms of my climax, his shaft pulsing inside me spurting again and again as it filled me with his sperm

Spent I lay back, gasping breathlessly.

It had certainly been worth taking the day off work.

.