Lion and the Lamb - Her POV Ch. 02

Story Info
Naieve Girl enjoys an oral adventure.
2.6k words
4.19
8.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors notes:

1. This is a work of fiction; all characters are over 18. Naivety is a common theme.

2. Don't consider this story reality based; Informed Consent is a necessity, as are sexual boundaries.

3. If any of this is triggering or otherwise not something you want to read, then please skip this story entirely.

4. Otherwise thanks for reading, sorry for the delay and thanks anonymous, wouldn't have written another chapter without your encouragement

-------------------------------

Cassie laid back, slowly coming down from the newfound feelings. Her pussy felt different; sore yet also tingly and very wet. Looking to the side she felt heat suffuse her face as she blushed seeing his cock again as he laid beside her. She blinked expecting him to give her some privacy to change. Surely, she had enough cum in her now to get rid of the acid.

Slowly tugging the sheet over herself she hesitantly asked "Do I have enough cum to stop the acid?"

"How about you take a shower so I can check? Unless you want me to drive you to the doctors?"

A shower sounded nice. Now the panic had subsided, Cassie wondered if she should see a professional. Someone who could guarantee she was okay.

Just as she was about to agree he continued "I'm sure your mother left you enough money for the fees?"

Just like that all thoughts of the doctor vanished. She couldn't afford it, neither could her mother. They prayed to god every week for a blessing. Between her mums work a few towns over and the money Cassie made cleaning the church a few times a month, money was slim.

Feeling ashamed, Cassie shook her head unable to look him in the eyes.

"Hey, it's okay," she felt his hand hold her face moving till she looked him in his eyes. "Have a shower then we can check you over. Alright?"

She nodded clutching the sheet in her fist. Looking away as he moved to a box, Cassie wondered what she was going to do. He handed her a towel which she quickly wrapped around herself. Listening carefully as he explained how she should rewash her pussy, Cassie nodded quickly feeling something wet drip down her leg. As soon as she could she rushed to the shower, not looking as she ran her fingers through the wetness.

Once she felt clean, she realised she didn't have anything but the towel to wear. Sighing she wrapped it around herself and hesitantly moved to the bedroom.

He was sitting on the bed and glanced up as she entered. Walking slowly towards him she blushed again seeing his cock still out and pointing towards her. Quickly looking away, Cassie mumbled she was clean. She felt his hands on her, tugging the towel down. Holding it tighter for a moment she reluctantly released it baring herself to him. Cassie wondered if not wearing clothes was normal. She couldn't remember ever not wearing clothes outside of the bathroom.

His hands were on her arms, gliding along her tummy. So light she almost thought she was imagining it until she looked down.

"Everything okay?"

Cassie nodded wordlessly, that hot feeling coming over her again. When no acid came out in the shower, she was so sure the cum had worked, but now she wasn't so sure.

His hands moved up her sides towards her tits, barely brushing, before slipping back down towards her legs.

"Lay down on the bed and I'll inspect your cunt."

Cassie looked at him before quickly crawling onto the bed and laying on her back. He moved towards her, parting her legs with his body.

"Spread your legs Cass, as wide as you can so I can see."

So, she parted them again until it burned, his face hovering above her pussy as she felt a finger dip in. She bit her lip as it hurt, a light burn rivalling the burn in her legs.

"I can't see enough from this angle" she heard him murmur as she felt a finger circle around her cunt. "Turn onto your tummy and go up on your knees, spreading your legs as far apart as you can."

Cassie did as instructed quickly, guessing what was expected of her. As a second finger joined the first, Cassie turned her face into the mattress and mumbled a quick prayer that everything would be okay. No sooner had she finished, she felt him pull back.

"Sorry Cas, looks like there's still some in there."

Looking back and seeing the evidence on his fingers, she groaned. "Still?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, we will fix you in no time." He moved to sit next to her, and she saw his cock pointing straight at her. "Ready for some more cum Cassie?"

"Yes, but my pussy is sore." Looking at his cock, she wasn't surprised it hurt.

"If you use your mouth and swallow my cum it will do the same thing. First sit on my lap so you can make my cock want you."

Both relieved and not, as she realised, she would have to use her mouth again, Cassie moved to straddle his lap. His hands immediately moved to her tits lightly pinching and stroking them. It tickled but not, leaning closer she let out a little moan as he started sucking her neck. Her hands fell to his chest then up to his hair as his mouth moved to lick and suck her tits. Gasping, Cassie clenched her hands in his hair, pushing her chest forward as he moved away.

"Do you like it when I suck your tits Cassie?"

Feeling shy she whispered she did. His lips covered hers then, sucking her lips till hers opened for his tongue to sweep in. Body feeling hot again as his hands squeezed her tits, she felt like she was drowning.

He pulled back and she chased his lips, gasping as he pinched her tits harder. "Did you like that?"

Nodding Cassie used her hands to pull him closer till his lips were on hers again, her tits rubbing against him, his hands now gliding along her back. Feeling so hot she didn't know what to do, his mouth was on her neck, and it felt so nice.

"Are you ready?" Eagerly she said yes though she wasn't sure what for. "Remember how I told you woman worship a man's cock?" Cassie nodded. "You're going to swallow every drop of cum whilst taking my cock as deep into your mouth as you can. The best takes it deep into their throat, though you won't be able to do that."

Cassie wasn't sure whether to be terrified by the thought or upset that he didn't think she could do it.

"How do I start?" Cassie asked, eyes drifting shut as he started playing with her tits again.

"At the start and when you've finished sucking my cock, always lick and play with my balls as they hold the cum for you."

Feeling grateful when he showed her his balls without her needing to ask the question, she hesitantly licked one. It was weird but not bad, so Cassie took care to lick and gently play with the balls. Looking up when she thought they were done.

She smiled as he nodded and got up. He moved to lay down and gestured for her to turn so she was looking down at his cock. As she moved, he pulled her, so she was sitting on his chest. Slowly lowering her face closer, she licked around the top. As she did, she felt his tongue lick over her pussy. Freezing, Cassie looked down but couldn't see his face between her legs with her tits in the way. Feeling hot again, Cassie moved her mouth down, taking the tip of his cock between her lips. His mouth licked around her pussy. As she kept going, she started to feel hotter and hotter.

Cassie moved her lips to take as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. As he hit the back of her mouth she choked. Panicking, Cassie started pulling back but then his mouth began sucking her pussy shocking her. Gasping in surprise, she wasn't prepared as he thrust his cock deeper into her mouth. Eyes watering as she pulled back, jaw aching, she moaned instead as his lips moved from sucking her pussy to teasing around it. Tits aching to be touched, cunt on fire she lowered her mouth to his cock again, hoping his mouth would go back to her pussy. When it did, she made an unconscious noise around his cock in relief.

Working slowly, she let her mouth swallow his cock, barely thinking past the growing heat. Feeling desperate for something just out of reach, she spread her legs wider, so her pussy was closer to his mouth. It happened fast, just as she was swallowing his cock, about a third of the way down she started Cumming. Grunting around the cock in her mouth as her body shook, his next thrust made her eyes water. Gurgling she tried to pull back, torn between her need to breathe through her mouth and the fire quickly reburning in her pussy. About to choose breath, Cassie went to move back when she realised, she was already moving as he sat up. Struggling to support herself on her feet whilst also supporting herself on her arms, she realised she was bent almost in half, unable to do anything but suck his cock. Breathing harshly through her noise she whined as she felt it approaching again. Desperate she tries to rub her pussy on his tongue, the motion forcing her to bob further on his cock.

As the second wave approached, Cassie felt desperate, unable to do anything but breathe through her nose and suck. She couldn't feel anything past the burning wave, his tongue and the cock in her mouth. Desperately she began trying to suck his cock harder, take it deeper anything to bring forth the next wave. She wants it, she wants it so bad. Its like this knot deep inside that keeps getting tighter and tighter. When it hits, she lets out an uncontrollable scream around his cock, feelings she can't explain overtaking her as he pushes her head down and she distantly realises his cocks in her throat as she struggles to breathe through her nose. Pussy pulsing, she gurgles blissfully, body floating not realising until it swells, and she feels his cum gushing down her throat. Mindlessly she swallows, panting as she pulls back, the ache in her jaw becomes noticeable.

Thinking it's over, Cassie moves away to lay down when he speaks voice low and rough "come 'ere."

Legs shaky, Cassie does as told sitting on his chest whilst his hands tug her closer to his mouth. "Again?" she squeaks, looking back to his still soft cock.

His mouth on her cunt answers the question for her as he blows gently, teasing. His hands move to her tits, pinching and stroking and it feel so nice, before lifting hers to replace his. Hesitant she tries to mimic what he did, pinching and twisting which felt nice but not the same. A new wave started as his mouth sucked her pussy, this one larger, more intense. Pinching harder, she rocked her hips desperate for that release. Moaning she began to miss the weight of his cock filling her mouth, wished it wasn't her hands playing with her tits. She felt his hand hit her bottom, jolting her in shock as his lips made her moan. It happened a few more times, the pain shocking her until she came again screaming as she fell to her hands and knees as her legs weakened. She felt... indescribably amazing. Panting she moved so she was lying beside him. Watching as he moved through half closed eyes, he kissed her tits before sucking them. Threading her hands through his hair as little shocks continued, she felt her body responding as hands replaced his lips.

"Ready for one more baby?"

Cassie moaned not sure if her body could do it again. His mouth was on hers as he sucked one of her lips, his tongue caressing hers. She didn't realise she was tasting herself until she felt one of his hands float down her body until it was stroking her pussy. Distantly she felt like she should be disgusted, after all she was tasting herself. But as his hands touched her, lips on hers, it made her body feel tight as she craved that release. He disappeared between her legs as Cassie thrashed her head on the bed as one finger dipped inside her pussy whilst his tongue lightly licked, not enough to help but rather fan the flames higher. The finger inside started pressing on a spot that had Cassie whimpering as the burning changed, becoming heavier and slower. Less like one small wave, this time line all of them combined as one.

Tossing her head, she groaned, trying to make it go faster. She started pleading whilst her body instinctively rocked, moving her hand to her tits she pinched, rubbed, stroked trying to relieve the tension but nothing worked. It didn't hit quick, by the time it crashed through her it was like an overfilled bag being released, it gushed out as wave after wave rolled through her. Mouth open, no energy spared for sound she trembled as she rocked, before collapsing in exhaustion. Never before had she felt so tired.

Cassie was lost until she heard "throat or cunt?" Blinking open heavy eyes, Cassie saw his cock hard and ready bobbing next to her face. Feeling her face flame hotter, looking at it no longer so terrifying, she realised she wouldn't mind either.

He smiled when she told him pinching her tit as he mover her, so her head was off the edge of the bed. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, exhausted she just lay there and let him thrust deeper and deeper. As he slipped into her throat, deeper than before she barely had the energy to panic as his hands moved to her tits, pinching and pulling and moving them. She felt exhausted yet blissful and focused on breathing as he thrust into her mouth. At one point he was so deep his balls tickled her nose. He was all she could taste and smell and feel as his hands and fingers pulled and squeezed her tits. Despite her exhaustion her pussy felt hot, so she slipped one hand down to cover it but just the slight contact tingled. His lips moved to start sucking her tit, the change in position pushing his body and cock closer, making it harder to breathe. His hand brushed hers aside, as he began roughly stroking her. She felt exhausted, beyond exhausted. There was no way her body had anything left.

As he bites her nipple, Cassie feels her body jump and the combination of this hands and mouth send her flying again. Exhausted she panted for air as he pulled his cock out so she could finally breathe through her mouth. Watching as his hand worked his cock, she felt his cum land on her tits while some fell to her cheek.

Letting her mouth fall open as his cock slipped across her lips, she mindlessly began licking then sucking his balls as they entered her mouth. He moved away and she just lay there, positive she could fall asleep. She felt herself being moved, lifted till she was laying on the bed, a pillow beneath her head. Her neck ached. She felt his hands on her skin before tracing her lips. She licked them as she started to drift off, wondering what tomorrow will feel like.