Lion and the Lamb - His POV Ch. 02

Story Info
Neigbour gets some oral action with naieve girl next door.
2k words
4.43
15.4k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction; all characters are over 18. Naivety is a common theme.

2. Don't consider this story reality based; Informed Consent is a necessity, as are sexual boundaries.

3. If any of this is triggering or otherwise not something you want to read, then please skip this story entirely.

4. Otherwise thanks for reading, sorry for the delay and thanks anonymous, wouldn't have written another chapter without your encouragement

-----------------------------

Pulling out was excruciating. Cunt tighter than a clamp, pulling him back in at every flutter. Tits shaking as she moved, he felt exhausted, but every movement reinvigorated him. He laid beside her, careful not to touch as she moved away.

"Do I have enough cum to stop the acid?" He almost laughed. In his personal opinion she wouldn't have enough cum until every hole was marked, but he didn't think that was the answer she was looking for. Instead he suggested a shower, imagining it would help her. That and he preferred his cunts clean.

Suggesting the doctors, he wonders if she will take the out as he sees her considering, he backtracks not quite finished with her body yet. "I'm sure your mother left you enough money for the fees?"

He sees defeat in her eyes and holds back his grin. Round two doesn't feel as far off as it did a minute ago. Touching her face, he aims for concerned. If round one was anything to go by, hopefully round two will be better. He didn't have to fake concern with his cock sucking ex. One shiny gift and she'd be on her knees worshipping his cock in gratitude. That bitch loved her bling.

Pretending to search for a towel he counts down a reasonable amount of time before returning. Watching as she quickly wraps the towel around herself, he hides his grin as her tits bounced freely for a bare second.

Waiting till she was in the bathroom, he made his way downstairs to where this all started. The hallway where the varnish now bore a distinct smudge. Quickly clearing the scraps of clothing to be disposed of, he groaned as he felt the underside of the jeans transfer the sticky tar to his fingers. Hearing the shower shut off, he haphazardly dumped them on the counter making his way upstairs. Walking past the door he paused imagining her palming her tits as water fell down her body. He was sporting a semi in seconds. As the water shut off, he quickly moved back to the bedroom to sit on the bed. A minute later she appeared, towel barely clinging to her tits. Instant Boner. He tuned out everything as she moved towards him till she was close enough he could remove the towel. Seeing her body again he expected to be over it, just another pair of tits but knowing her cunt had only known his cock was exhilarating. Besides, his bucket list has many more pages left.

"Lay down on the bed and I'll inspect your cunt."

Watching as she crawls on her hands and knees on the bed, he told her to spread her legs. He watched as she did so, no questions asked till her pussy was exposed. Staring for a moment longer he moved till he was intimately close to her, dipping a finger in as if he was inspecting her. Feeling the stickiness of the tar on his other hand he wondered how much of an arsehole he could be. Turns out quite a big one.

"I can't see enough from this angle. Turn onto your tummy and go up on your knees, spreading your legs as far apart as you can."

Once in position he immediately added it his mental list of positions to fuck her in. Ass tilted in the air, face buried demurely in the mattress. There's no way he's giving up this lay.

"Sorry Cas, looks like there's still some in there." He shows her the streaky evidence on his finger, wiping them on the bed, mind already on his still hard cock. He moved to sit next to her "Ready for some more cum Cassie?"

She mentions her pussy's sore and he rethinks his plan to take her from behind. Just as well, perhaps he can fuck her face instead. Grinning wistfully, he instead tells her to sit on his lap. Her tits are like magnets as soon as she settles in his lap his hands are drawn to them, pinching and rubbing her nipples. He kissed her neck before moving down to lick and suck her tits. Hands in his hair pulling him closer as he moved away. His cock jumps knowing she wants it. Innocent Churchie to wannabe slut. Who would've thought.

"Do you like it when I suck your tits Cassie?"

He watched as she blushed as she whispered that she does. He kissed her as his hands went back to her tits pinching and pulling her nipples, so their weight were suspended by his grip. Knowing she was into it he stroked her back whilst she kissed him thinking of all the ways he had yet to play with her tits, how much rougher he could be without scaring her off. Interesting...

"Remember how I told you woman worship a man's cock? You're going to swallow every drop of cum whilst taking my cock as deep into your mouth as you can. The best takes it deep into their throat, though you won't be able to do that."

Good ole Sally Mae from law school. The shy little teachers' aide who let him fuck her face after eating her out. She was a pro, balls deep till her throat bulged. Now that was a good semester. The greatest lesson he learned? Get your mouth on a cunt, make her squirt and she'd do anything you asked. Including letting him get balls deep in her ass. Hopefully that lesson would pay dividends now.

"How do I start?" Cassie asked whilst I absentmindedly juggled her tits. So much bigger that Sally-Maes. Thank god.

I told Cassie to give my balls attention, whilst spreading my legs so she could get up close and personal. She licked a bit, nothing amazing and he started wondering what Sally-Mae was doing these days. Surely, he could find some way to contact her once he was back in the city.

Wondering if his mouth on her cunt could produce a half decent blowjob, he guided her to straddle his chest, face towards his cock. As her tongue licked his dick, he licked her cunt. Quid pro quo and all that crap.

Finally, his cock was in her mouth, her lips around the tip felt fucking great but fuck he hoped that wasn't all. He felt her take him deeper- finally some action. Until she started choking and pulling back. Quickly he starts humming her clit, to distract her. No way is he not going to finish. He heard some noise gurgle from her mouth and fuck it felt amazing. The involuntary thrust as her mouth squeezed his cock sent him deeper. Oh yeah!

He felt her lips leave his dick and fuck no. He licked around her cunt hoping she'd get the idea that no mouth for him meant none for her. Her moan told him she did, as did her lips wrapping tight around his dick. He started working her cunt again letting his hands trail down her body to her tits as she desperately started to hump his face. A gurgled squeal let him know she was there. What the hell. He thrust his cock pushing it deeper into her mouth. He felt her try to move back and he really wasn't ready for it to be over. Deciding quickly on a position change, he lifted her waist so he could sit up forcing her to her feet, till she was bent in half, her arms her only support. She couldn't move away from his cock which was deep in her mouth. Threading his hands through her hair he guided her movements whilst he licked eagerly at her clit, hoping another orgasm would get her going.

He can tell it's coming and he's ready. As she starts gurgling he thrusts as he uses his hands on her head to push her deeper and fuck, he can feel his cock slip just past her mouth to her throat. The pulsing as she squeals does him. He cums, her throat massaging his dick and hell yeah there's no way this isn't happening again.

Relaxed and pleased, he decides she has more than earned a reward. Another orgasm it is. He pulls her till she's straddling his face and teases her cunt whilst reaching up and playing with her tits. Eager to watch her, he moves her hands to her tits to see what she does. As she starts pinching her nipples, he goes to town on her, holding her till her pussy's sitting on his lips. He spanks her ass as she roughly twists her nipples and as she floods his mouth, he does it again and again until she started screaming. Fuck he loved screamers. Her head thrown back, legs shaking as she played with her tits. Damn, he wished he was recording it.

She fell to the side and he wondered if he could get one more out of her. His ex-hadn't been a squirter or a screamer. God, he hoped Cassie was. He started kissing her tits, seeing if he could warm her up again.

"Ready for one more baby?" He kissed her letting her taste her pussy juices, fucking her mouth with his tongue like it had been fucking her cunt not minutes earlier. He moved a hand to her cunt to tease her clit. He slipped first one, then two fingers inside before searching for that illusive spot. Feeling it, he starts stroking, rubbing watching as her hands roughly move to her tits again as she began begging him. Fuck that's hot. Just as she starts moaning and squealing, he feels her gush onto his hand. Using his now slick hand he fists his now rock-hard cock as her mouth hangs open legs spasming, pussy bared to his eyes. He can't decide whether to fuck her mouth or cunt. He asks her and grins as she says both. Perhaps she's more of a slut than he thought. Saving her cunt for tomorrow, he moved her, so her head was off the edge of the bed. Her mouth fell open as he rubbed his dick along her lips.

He dipped his dick in before he started thrusting, shallow at first before quickly going deeper. All resistance was gone, and one thrust later he was in her throat. Pinching her tits roughly he thrust harder. The only sounded in the room was her laboured breathing, the jiggle of her tits bouncing together and the slap of his balls hitting her face as her lips sucked his dick. He watched her hand wander down to her cunt, so he leaned down to suck her nipples. Her throat began working his cock, so he moved closer, bending over her to roughly move her hand away and started to rub her clit. With in minutes she was gurgling again, throat squeezing him. He pulled out letting her gasp for air as he jerked his cock till ropes of cum splattered her tits and face. Her mouth still hung open, so he slapped her lips with his dick before she began mindlessly licking him. Thinking why not he tea bagged her, filling her mouth with his balls as she gently licked and sucked them.

Fuck he's impressed. Not even Sally-Mae was that good and they'd barely fucked yet. He picked her up, from where she was laying and settled her back on the bed. He scooped the cum from her tits and painted her lips, grinning as she licked before sucking his fingers.

Her eyes blinked and he could tell she was tired, hell so was he. Closing his eyes, he let himself drift off, thinking about all the ways he hoped he would fuck her tomorrow.