Lion of Dracoria Ch. 01

Story Info
Legend Gypsies, Bears, Lions, Dragons? tune in for A SagaSag.
2k words
4.53
368
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groggily I wake up, where am I? What happened? Last thing I remember is I was driving my cart down the trail to Dragoria, I know my father had said to go the long route through Valeria, but I didn't want to waste time, wanted to get the most Dragorian steel I could then come back through Valeria for Valerian iron, and see if in port a ship had arrived from The Isle Of Skalea, to get a few of the crystals that come from its fiery mountain. So I could use and even improve on the Weapons my Father and his father before him had made a name for creating.

" Oh the Behr Killer is awake" I hear seemingly far away. Feeling hands on my chest and legs washing and the burning sensations associated with it. I look down best I can on the bed I'm on seeing bandages open wounds, cuts scrapes and the like all burning pain racking my large body.

"Wow sister this Behr of a man, no wonder he killed the Behr, and look how his manhood rises even still as we tend his wounds so severe. A true beast he is." I hear the voice say.

Now feeling a hand on my cock sliding stroking up and down.

" Sister no, let the man rest and build up his strength. He will need alot to heal properly." I hear a new female voice say. "That took major pieces out of him."

"Go get the healing herbs from the shed all you can find that we have stored, and let the poor behr heal." The new voice says.

I hear a door screech open and closed again, feel a new hand on my cock now. A laugh

"She thought I would let her get this behr's cock first."

I feel the stroking intensify me swelling thick and hard through the pain. Then a tight wetness surrounding me as she sits down enveloping it riding it deep and hard. I can't really see through the fog I'm in but such pleasure from her, such pain from the wounds as she quickens the pace milking me more and more.

Riding me harder and harder, her full breasts bouncing up and down, mesmerizing me. Wait is this real? Am I in some sort of dream, or under some type of spell?

With that I feel her clench tight around me quivering pulsing, and I feel myself begin to cum and cum and cum.

"Oh yes, yes give me that seed of Das Behr, fill me up." I hear her say.

Feeling then seeing the long dark hair brushing my chest and belly as she rides me milking me, still unsure of where I am or who these 2 women are that were cleaning me when I woke.

Just as quickly as she was riding me I feel her slip off laughing, as I hear the door again screech open and close.

The wet cloth again gently on my skin, cleansing feeling the burn along obvious open wounds..

" Mix some willow bark, reising root, and some draco moss, while I make more bandages for these wounds" I hear the one who had just milked me say.

"Oh my why is his manhood so shiny and wet? Sister did you send me for the herbs so you could get first Crack at his seed?" I hear a lighter slightly younger sounding voice say.

Then I hear both of them giggling uncontrollably.

"Well of course you didn't think I was going to let that thick thing go to waste, but he does need his rest. Let him rest and you can have next try at him." I hear being said seemingly in the distance.

In and out of consciousness, I really didn't know how long it had been.

I always seemed to wake to 1 or the other cleaning and dressing wounds and "bathing" my manhood.

I woke up and feeling a bit better tried to sit up, look around. I was in a small cottage it seemed in a corner on a bed bigger than my cot at home, the cottage appeared to be well stocked either farm cottage or hunting cottage. As I groaned as I sat up, I saw the 2 women, 1 with long Black hair, the other with Long flowing Brown hair come scurrying to me.

" I see you are coming out of your fog, feeling a little better?" The one with Black hair giggled.

"My name is Dracory, this is my Older sister Denary." The one with the long Brown hair stated.

"Thirsty mein behr? Forgive us we do not know your name." Denary chimed in quickly.

" You were in a terrible fight, lucky for you, and us, you won." " We now have behr meat to get us through many days ot moons even." Dracory stated.

They were both seemingly caressing my chest and running their hands along my wounds tenderly, eyeing me as if I was some sort of prize.

"Rest gain your strength." Came the words from Denary.

" My name,, my name is, is Jaxxon, I am the Son of Johan the Blacksmith of Dracoria." I replied weakly. Smiling up at what were 2 beautiful nurses to me it seemed.

Dracory appeared to be a tall young woman her top of her possibly coming to my chin, and me considered a mountain of a man, generally 2 heads taller than most Men in the surrounding Kingdoms I dealt with in my travels for the best Minerals for forging the highest quality of weapon and tool.

Denary way shorter than her younger sister, lucky if she came to my chest level when both standing. Both well bussomed, well built women.

I sat and drank the awful brew they gave to drink, gagging at is pungent taste.

"Drink drink it will help you regain your strength, and heal." Denary pleaded.

Unsure how long I slept this time, I woke to a deep feeling of something strange, My body totally naked, Ropes holding my legs at the ankles tightly, my wrists bound above my head. And The feeling of something being spread all over my body a thick gooey something coating me from ankles all the way up feeling hands spreading it placing more on me. Squiring at the sensation.

"Lay still, let us cover you this will help to speed the healing. You are only bound for this in case of you waking while we cover you. To keep you still as possible so it will mold to you and begin the healing." Denary said.

I tried to lay still, but the feeling was a cross between tickling, and something I juat couldn't understand.

They finished said they'd be back soon to roll me over once what they had covered had time to dry on me. Giving me a drink of that strange brew again, soon I was fast asleep.

I woke to being on my stomach, them applying the concoction to my back. And heard a gasp.

"Look." I heard Dracory say " Is that the mark I think it is?"

"Oh my, yes that's the mark, the Griffin mark of the House of Dracon. He must be of old Draconian royal blood to have this." Denary said.

"Maybe the one of the prophecy, to reunite the kingdoms?" Dracory asked.

What is this I'm hearing? What is this mess about royal blood. My family have been Blacksmiths since I don't know how long. Been taught so many old family secrets of making the best weapons and tools. This cannot be.

"Oh you are awake, drink some good grog, not that root tea we been giving you but some good drinking grog, you are healing so nicely and quicker than expected." Denary stated.

Taking as much of a good hearty drink as I could, almost choking as it burnt going down and me not really being prepared for it. Enjoying the burn the heat it sent through ny body, the feeling it gave on top of it. I barely noticed the hands on me removing the coating of whatever it was they had wrapped me in peeling it off my body as if it was a second skin.

Once the wraps were removed, they began to coat my wounds in what smelled of a honey and herb mixture.

"We'll leave this uncovered to dry well and help to let you heal more of course it will draw the flying insects, but also it will draw out any infection still inside you." Dracory stated

As soon as they had finished coating my wounds they were gone out the door.

I don't know how long they were gone as i drifted back to sleep as i felt the cool breeze on bare skin, the only warmth from the small fire many feet from me. As soon as I heard them come back inside, I felt hands on the unharmed parts of my body a warm wet rag gently washing me.

I couldn't help but to feel arousal lift me, as the cloth cupped my ball sack rubbing caressing possibly a bit longer than needed to get them clean. Then stroking washing my veiny thick cock, instantly it grew to rock hardness like the steel I worked with daily.

I heard two giggles surround me as the rag was gone, and two hands stroked my thickness. A moan escaped my lips in pleasure joined by two happy purrs of pleasure from them.

Soon I felt tongues and lips on my cock and balls, lapping them hungrily, gentle then firm. A tongue teasing the tip and the precum soaked opening of it.

Gasping as just as quickly a mouth enveloped my pulsing shaft, and took me in another mouth suckling on my balls in such a delightful way that i was arching upwards.

Gurgling sounds escaping the lips of them as they gave me pleasure and certainly were enjoying it themselves obvious sounds of pleasure escaping them.

Soon as I was shaking, rocking, reaching for them, they stopped one mounting my cock sliding slowly onto me enveloping my cock wet and tight.

The other was squatting over my face her thick vulva inches from my face, lips, and tongue. Moving down onto it smothering me in sweet pussy nectar, my tongue darting in licking lapping as if I had starved for weeks.

Soon I shooting my seed deep and my cock and face was being covered with her sweet nectar.

I passed out soon after and woke to a steady repast day after day of similar treatments and a short walk out of doors and to a steaming pond of water where i was guided in by one then the other naked sister.

My muscles rubbed from toe to head always culminating with one or the other riding my thickness till we both found release.

Slowly i regained my strength and began to walk farther and farther, slowly taking in tasks to build up my stamina and muscles that had weakened some over the weeks that had passed.

Dracory and Denary daily filling my mind with the stories of the prophecies about the old royal Prince coming back from out of hiding to reunite the kingdoms. To bring a fair and just peace to the divided kingdoms reunited and the markings he would bear. Trials and tasks he would accomplish, as the people united to follow him.

Sharpening my tools, my sword, broad axe, and conditioning my blacksmith tools for the continued journey while chopping wood for the sisters I quickly regained my strength and healed.

Of course the daily exercises of our mutual fucking didn't hurt, as soon i was able to do more and more with the two.

Our mutual list and desires overflowing through us.

The gypsy women had been tight lipped with only basic references to the prophecy and how it would unfold.

Healed and Strength replenished even stronger than I had been, I prepared to continue the journey. Sisters asking to ride to the port city of Kalha.

We Began our Journey.