All Comments on 'Lion, Witches, and The Werewolf'

by PumpkinkingNE

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PumpkinkingNEPumpkinkingNEover 15 years agoAuthor
By The Author

I wrote this story in hopes that others like me would enjoy it. I wanted a story that built chemistry between characters before they "Lovingly embraced," or "succumbed to utter lust". I also wanted to add a little supernatural fun in there. This story is (the first part anyhow) quite gay... in that "I'm not gay, I'm just curious" sort of way. I think that it's very hot, and had to, well you know... after writing it! David and John certainly play the part but in the continuation of the story you'll find that all of that is smoothed over a little. I didn't want to just write a man to man scene here but was very happy at how it turned out so I figured I would leave it as is and let the next scene be a bit seperate... it's own thing with all of the man-sex pheromoanes calming down before the girls get to taste one another. So I hope that I have succeded in building tension, creating a believable sexual scene, and satisfying a fantasy of yours! Thanks for reading all of YOU!

FLAngelFLAngelover 15 years ago
Looking forward to more chapters

I love stories where people start out as friends. I also love the super natural type stories. Can't wait to read more.

sexy_southern_galsexy_southern_galover 14 years ago
Awesome

OMG I loved this.... what? No chapter 2? OMG hurry up and write it!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous