All Comments on 'Lion's Den Ch. 04'

by Elektrical

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
five stars

I really hopes max keeps the baby and finish her career and they meet again. Leo f*** up badly but max should have told him. I know that its not easy to do but she should have rush it out at the end or something............ please update soon I love this story I always put myself in the shoes of the black woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please more please

please make her keep the baby and please let them kiss and make up soon.. but please let her keep the baby cuz the baby didnt ask 4 that. cant wait for more keep them coming please and please hurry up but im not trying to rush u but please here i cant wait to read more from u

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Leo fudged up big time

Look if she keeps the baby or not it's going to effect them both forever. Now I understand that Leo is running on emotions but damn did he have to take it there? What he said to Max was beyond cruel for someone that was supposed to have loved Max. I wished she would of told him about the baby but, I understand if you truly aren't sure how someone feels about you in such a short time. So she was going to take her time in telling him but then he what????? Fucked it up that's on Leo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn you Leo!

I can't wait for the next chapters. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!!

Max is really mad but Leo is determined and seems to believe he can always get his way. So let the grovelling begin... and make it juicy!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful ending to this story

You write beautifully. Its as if everything is happening in front of the reader.Little proof reading would make it better.

You have given a beautiful ending to this story.

Its time for max to wake up and smell the coffee.Although ite slightly late but still she finally woke up from deep slumber and saw where she is headed.She should have realized what leo is upto the first day itself.Better late than never.Is she that dumb.Max & Leo were never in love.Leo seduced her simply for sex and she fell for his trap & got pregnant. Finally she can see things with leo as they are.

She's right.Leo is a complete @#$% and is not worth it.She has gone forever away from leo for good and should never look back.She should start things afresh and forget what leo did like a bad dream. Getting pregnant with leo's child is bad. She has taken the right decision.Leo has no place in her life now.Now that max has gone out of leo's life, leo too should move on.Leo too should forget max, the way she has forgotten him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I wish my wife had half the qualities which max has.She can manage things on her own,she is sensible, she does not spend her time thinking of ways to get guys into her pants, she is independent but at the same time knows how to take care of others, in adverse situations too she is resilient. She is a rare combination of beauty with brains. That makes her hot. WOW !!

She did a mistake by taking Leo to be a nice guy and ended up preggers. Not expected of her. But after Leo told her how bad he thinks of her LOLZZZZ,she is wise enough to move away from Leo as far as possible.She is sensible enough not to retaliate to Leo for what he said and did to her.She didn't ask for anything from Leo even though she is preggers with his child.She has enough self respect to do that.Any other woman in her place would have definately given Leo a bad time.She is one wise woman must say.She has simply carried on minus Leo without saying anything.HOT !!!!

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
Interesting web here….especially from both point of views

Though Leo was wrong I kind of get why he said it, Max is very hot and then cold with him. It took me awhile to read carefully but it IS love at first sight…literally…with him…lol so from his point of view she is just mind fucking him. So now I get all the intensity and passion he has during the short time frame. I like Max she is a different kind of female lead then most of the stories on here, at least she is not weeping and whining (thank god) like most female leads do. She has her head on her shoulders with quick wits hopefully we can see why she is so emotional distrusting with her heart and love besides the example of how her parents came to be. Can’t wait to see where this goes especially with a “maybe” baby thrown into the mix

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
wow

this can't end well i see that now lol, great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good story

I will keep reading. That was very cold of mr. lion. I like how max is very strong. Please let her keep the baby, that's her little angel. If it not asking too much can you write max's parent story. Thank You.

eternalreader00eternalreader00over 12 years ago
PLZZZ

let her keep the baby. PLZZZZ!

IM begging.

by the way great chapter, i certainly love this series. can't wait to read more.

jlly16jlly16over 12 years ago
Ooooh, please update soon

You make me want to slap the taste out of his mouth. This story feels so alive, I can picture all the scenery and characters playing out their roles. He's going to have to come correct big time. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done!

Ya'll don't be so hard on Leo. He's just calling a spade a spade. Max is a little fast and hot. But, hey it takes two to tango.

More please Miss Elektrical.

Nauti Nymph

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it

But your Spanish needs a little work especially this sentence "Sí, metomóuna prueba de embarazoesta mañana." it just needs proper spacing. "Sí, me tome una prueba de embarazo esta mañana."

Why is Max bipolar, it's like she can't see what's right infront of her.

Please let him find out what she is going to do! Don't let her have the abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what??

honestly, i like that max is not weak as most women are depicted in here. Im a little disappointed that she's knocked up and so soon. I really hope she doesn't make things easy for leo and keep his baby, it's just not REALISTIC! even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Tiny Rant....

A woman is a woman! I don't know why people feel that just because the girl is black that she will be wiser or stronger or whatever the hell people think black women go through in these types of situations. She is a WOMAN first!! Yes, we are strong willed but we have our moments too...and that needs to be recognized.

Max is capable of whatever she puts her mind to and if she happens to be in love with a total douche bag that is possibly bi-polar...well then she is. It happens. It doesn't mean that she is weak...love does that sometimes.

Good job, Elektrical!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
When can we expect the next chapter?

Honey

I keep checking back for the next chapter....when????

Leo is so typical of men......so quick to fly off the handle and assume the worse without asking.....fix him, honey so he can have clarity before his woman does something just plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

I love Leo...fuck the BS. She not playing it correct with him..and I'm a women that;s done some mean shitlike that before... As a women I understand I think differently then a Man so why the hell would I expect him to be able to read my mind....let the story flow...this reminds me of how i ended with my wonderful mixed breed babies.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
ALright

she is a little big headed now that he loves her and she realizes that she loves him also. TO not tell him of his child is wrong, even if she chooses to get rid of the precious baby. She should tell him All of The Truth and then go on from there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love a strong woman character

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous