Lion's Den Love Story Too

Story Info
Dildo shopping gone wrong.
5.8k words
4.33
9.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickie2
Vickie2
105 Followers

Frank! That prick bastard motherfucker! He left! I thought to myself while I was trying to pull my top out from my tangled yoga pants.

The air conditioning vent was right above my head and it was blasting cold air down my back. I was scared and cold and nervous. My hands were trembling as stood there fumbling with an arm full of gear; a sneaker slipped out of my fingers and bounced off the floor, I dropped my phone, and my yoga pants were inside out and tangled up with my tank top.

"You're not going to call the cops are you?" I said nervously as I searched the attendant's eyes, doing my best to measure his countenance.

He was a giant of a man. He looking somewhere between a retired football linebacker and a biker. He was more than a head taller than me and he had long, unkempt hair that draped either side of his face, down to his shoulders, that gave me the impression that he was peeping out from behind the curtains of a vaudeville show. He had a scruffy beard like he hadn't shaved in days and he was dressed in a lumberjack red plaid shirt and baggy jeans. I couldn't put my finger on the look that he was going for. He was kind of a hybrid hipster, hippie, biker dude I guess.

"What? No, no. Relax honey!" He said as he scoped out the store to see if anyone was watching and then looked me up and down, "But I can't have you standing naked in the store like that. I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure that the authorities frown on that kind of thing. I'd lose my shop license for sure. Come this way sugar."

He took me by the elbow with his bear-sized paw as if he were escorting an invalid to the examining room and then motioned to the back of the building as he ushered me alone.

"You're shaking like a leaf! Calm down, honey. You can clean up in the back and get yourself dressed, out of sight." He droned as he glanced back over his shoulder to the front store as if he was a drug dealer checking for a tail.

He looked over at Gio, who stood there, with a stupid smile on his face all the while, as he watched the drama unfold like he was a playwright on opening night. The attendant cocked his head, gave a nod to Gio, and motioned with his eyes in the direction of the front as he escorted me to the back.

"It's not my fault," I added as if I were a felon getting hauled away by the police, trying to minimize my culpability, "I didn't do anything. I just came down here to look at toys! It's THAT guy's fault, your friend there..... what's his name, Gio!"

He gave a knowing nod with a furrowed brow but I don't think he was listening to me at all. It was a feigned attempt to look concerned and understanding. It was just an automatic response like a bobblehead doll sitting on the dashboard of a car reacting to a bump in the road than a man engaged in conversation. He keep glancing over his shoulder to make sure that we weren't being followed as we continued on our way.

"Yes, of course, honey." He said in the patronizing tone of a priest as we reached the doorway at the back of the theatre, " I know exactly what you mean. It's alright. Don't worry."

He poked his arm through the green iridescent beaded curtain that separated the theater from the back of the establishment, beside a sign that read; EMPLOYEES ONLY. He swept the beads to one side to make way for us to pass. The long green pendulums swung to and fro and made a dull clicking sound as they bumped into each other in the doorway like a gypsy's Newtonian Cradle. The scent in the air transitioned from the thick fruity scent of the theatre to the industrial odor of a janitor's room. It was a mixture of antiseptics and waxes or glass cleaners that overtook the fruity aroma behind us.

We continued down a gloomy corridor, passed a lunch room kind of arrangement with: a table, chairs, bar fridge, sink, and microwave on a countertop, to the last room on the right that was beside a big grey industrial door under an exit sign that leads to the alleyway I assumed. The attendant bumped the grungy door with his hip and then reached in. His fingers crawled up the wall fumbling for the light switch. There was a click and the fluorescent lights buzzed to life, flickered for a few seconds like old, tired electronics that have long passed their life expectancy. Light flashed against the walls illuminating the room like lightning from a distant thunderstorm. One tube refused to answer the call while the other was only half awake, the room was dimly lit.

It's just as well, I thought to myself, I'm not here to read a book and it's enough to light the way.

I took a step back as a wave of panic came over me. There was one well-used cot against the wall with a saggy mattress clocked by a gray flannel blanket with a pillow at the far end. The attendant seemed to be prepared for my apprehension as he'd planted one foot behind me and one hand on my lower back to stop my retreat.

"No, no! Relax honey." He sighed in a low tone. "It's alright. You'll be more comfortable back here. Have a seat on the bed. You can get dressed here. No one will disturb us and I'll get you a brush out of the locker so that you can fix your hair. Sit, sit."

My thoughts drifted from my surroundings to my appearance as soon as he made the comment. I tried to run my fingers through my hair with my free hand, then looked down at myself. I was a sticky mess, my hair was matted and I had my bundle of gear cradled in my arms like I was a runaway.

He nudged me forward into the room with his giant bear paw. I shuffled over to the bed with baby steps and sank down slowly onto the mattress after a brief deliberation. He left the door open so there was some reassurance in that. I put my laundry and my phone on the bed and then watched my runners fall as I dropped them to the floor. I heard the clanging of the metal door as the attendant opened a large warehouse kind of wardrobe locker to retrieve a small travel bag with personal grooming items inside: a brush, comb, lotions, cologne, and the like. He handed it my way in silence as if he was passing an offering plate in church. I could hear footsteps in the distance and the distinctive ticking sound of a walking stick on the tile floor as I reached for the travel kit.

Oh lord. That must be Gio. I thought to myself as I reflected on the cadence.

Sure enough, there he was. The pudgy little rat fink filled the doorway, well, the bottom half of the doorway anyway. I threw a scowl his way through squinted eyes just in case he hadn't noticed I was a little pissed with him for turning me in like that.

"Guys! Do you need something? Anything?" Gio said like a Greek offering an olive branch.

"Oh yeah, yeah! Get some towels for our guest." Replied the attendant.

Gio disappeared for a moment and returned with a couple of bar towels from the kitchen. I managed to pull my yoga pants through the armhole of my tank top by then. I tried swatting off the obvious dust and grit from my clothes and neatly arranged them on the bed beside me. I sat there nude, on the bed as Gio handed me the towels with something of a sheepish grin on his face; maybe it was apologetic, I don't know. I didn't ponder the meaning for long. I just snatched the towels from his hand and broke eye contact before I'd made up my mind on the meaning behind it all.

"Thank you," I said as I looked down, avoiding eye contact with either man.

I suddenly became aware that I was naked. I slowly dragged my bottoms across the bed with some stealth, into my lap as I sat there; knees together and feet kind of pigeon-toed, and then covered my breasts with the bar towels, trying not to make any sudden moves that would attract attention. I hunched forward a little, trying to make myself as small and insignificant as possible. I'm not sure why. I didn't think it through at the time. I suppose that it was some kind of subcortical response when one is presented with a subservient position like that.

"It's a bit late for that. " The attendant chuckled as he noticed my renewed timorous posture. "Don't be shy. Relax, let me help."

He pulled a brush out of the travel kit beside me, then put a knee on the bed, and started gently brushing my hair. He pulled it back into a ponytail and gave long strokes with the brush; from my scalp to the tips of my hair as if he were grooming the tail of a show pony. I could feel the mattress sag under his weight as he settled in behind me and I could hear the crackling of my hair under the brush as it snagged on every knot and then broke free like a Velcro Strip.

"You have beautiful red hair!" he said in the soft tone of a hairdresser.

I wasn't sure what he was doing. I felt a brush, brush on my hair and then the rock, rock of the bed. First, there was one foot on the floor and one knee on the bed; then there were no feet on the floor and two knees on the bed. The bed continued to rock under his weight as he crawled up behind me. One foot appeared to the left of me and then another one appeared to my right as he planted himself directly behind me while he continued brushing my hair for several strokes. He straddled me from behind and we sat there, my back to him and me between muscular thighs.

I saw him put the brush on the bed out of the corner of my eye and I could feel his hot breath rolling down my neck as he twirled my hair into a ribbon then flipped it over the front of my shoulder exposing the nape of my neck. His fingers traced a line from my neck to my shoulders then trickled down my arms to my elbows following the curve to my forearm then up to the hand that held the towels covering my breasts. He dragged my hand down to my side, my breasts were jiggling like two little teacups full of jello as they fell free and he repositioned my arms then he took the towel from my hand.

I was just a deer in the headlight by then. Part of me was saying; don't move, you're just prey if make a move suddenly and they'll just pounce. Another part of me is saying; RUN! Run while you have the chance! I ignored the latter impulses and sat there in silence. I couldn't bolt anyway; the bear was too close and the rat blocked the only exit from the room.

My chest was heaving as I tried to catch my breath through flared nostrils. My hands were trembling again and I could feel my nipples swelling as my breasts swung free. Goosebumps ran up my arms and I could feel the hairs standing on end. Gio was watching in anticipation as the second act developed in front of him. He had half a smile on his face and I could see his little pecker, half erect, straining against the leg of his pants.

"These are dry Gio!" The attendant broke the silent tension in the room, "How can you wash something with a dry towel? Go wet this you fucking moron." He continued as he balled one towel up and pitched it at Gio.

He didn't throw it to him, he threw it at him. He threw it like he was at one of those arcade games where you try to knock over those clay pins. I don't think Gio was expecting it either because the towel hit him square in the chest. He did manage to fumble it around and catch it before it hit the floor though. The cot lurched to one side as the ballast shifted when he made the pitch and I put my hand down to steady myself. My palm smacked onto his inner thigh and I pulled it off just as quickly as soon as I heard the fleshy splat like I'd just touched a hot element on the stove.

The bear turned his focus back to me as Gio disappeared down the hall. He bunched my hair up in one hand and let it trail down the middle of my back. I had a tickling sensation as he started caressing my shoulders with the tips of his fingers as he worked his way to my upper arms. It didn't take long before his hands came under my arms, over my ribs then up and under my breasts. He cupped each breast like a push-up bra. I pushed down on his forearms with my elbows to resist the advance but accomplished nothing at all. He lifted his hands upward and his fingertips brushed against my nipples as his hands retreated. His hands drifted down from my breasts and moved across my ribs to my waist, then around to my tummy. His thumbs came together at my belly button as he pointed his fingers downward. His fingers traced a line across my hips to my outer thighs and then took position on my lap. I scrunched my legs firmly together, like I had to go pee, leaving no gap for him to gain leverage. I grabbed both of his wrists when I felt his thumbs creeping up my inner thigh toward my groin and lifted his two giant ham hocks off of my legs just as Gio appeared in the doorway again, damp towel in hand.

"You're a bit sticky." Said the attendant as if he'd been surveying my anatomy like a landscape designer.

Gio lobbed the damp towel back in our direction. The bear snatched it out of the air like a seasoned ball player. He took hold of the corners of the towel and shook it out then he folded it in half and then in half again to make something of a square. He started wiping my upper body like he was an attendant at a Greek Bathhouse. First my neck, then my arms, my shoulders, then my breasts. It actually felt pretty good. He wiped away the perspiration, opening my pores to the cool air. It was like taking a breath of cool air after being confined to a stuffy room for a long time. It felt nice enough that I closed my eyes as I started to relax and enjoy the moment. He'd wipe me with the wet towel first, then when he was done, I'd dry myself with the other. We worked in unison until he went for my crotch. A wave of tension came over me again. I stopped him there and held his wrist firmly.

"Okay, okay. You can finish the rest yourself if you like." The attendant said as he recognized my apprehension.

The bed rocked back and forth again like a canoe in the wake of a powerboat as he worked his way up to his knees and then off of the bed. I looked down at my thighs and scrubbed some sticky merengue-type substance off of them with the wet towel and then patted dry with the other. I stood up slowly and turned my back to Gio and the biker guy who had taken up a post at the only exit from the room so that I could wipe my crotch a little without them watching. I bent over a little and spread my legs enough to get a hand in there.

I'd just finished drying myself when I heard the scuff of a heel on the floor and the giant foot of the biker dude appeared beside me. I straightened up quickly, covering my breasts and my crotch then did an about-face to investigate his movement. I stood there for a moment like Eve covering herself with two fig leaves. There was an uncomfortable silence in the room as I look at the two men standing before me wearing their Cheshire grins.

"You certainly are a beauty with your red hair and green eyes!" The attendant added as he reached for the hair on my shoulder.

I forced a polite smile as I made something of an unintentional curtsey as I was reaching down onto the bed for my clothes and said, "Thank you." In an automatic response.

"Thank me? No, thank you! We've never had this much excitement around here, ever. Right, Gio!" Continued the biker dude. "Let's get a good look at you!" He continued as he caught me by the wrist, pulling my hand away from my chest.

I pulled back as I tried to cover my breasts again but he was much too strong. He took hold of both my wrists with his giant meat hooks and straightened me up to attention facing him. He moved my hands down to my sides. My mind was somewhere between; don't do that and ah, what the hell; it's nothing that they haven't seen already. I surrendered to the latter and dropped my arms to my sides and stood there like the mannequin greeter at the front of the store.

"Oh, my, god! You are just too sweet!" added the biker as he stepped forward with his arms extended. "Give us a kiss sugar!"

He cocked his head and leaned in with puckered lips. I put my arm up between us to block his advance and planted my palm square in the middle of his chest. I couldn't decide earlier if he was being nice to me by bringing me back there or if he just wanted to get me in a quiet place. Whatever the original plan was, he fully intended on taking advantage of the opportunity at this point.

"Oh, we're going to go that way huh." The biker guy continued as the smile melted from his face.

He cuffed my hand away and gave me a shove with his giant bear paw. I stumbled backward, tripping on the bedframe, and tumbled onto the cot before I could catch myself. I landed flat on my back and then turtled up. I pulled my knees up to my chin with the instinct of an armadillo protecting its soft parts. I lay there for two seconds before I realized that my ass was hanging out, pointing directly at the brother's grim. My clam would be clearly visible between my thighs so I stretched out again with my ass down on the flannel blanket when I realized which parts the honey bear was after.

"That's it, honey. Relax and I'll do the rest." Said the biker.

" Close the door Gio!" He said as he unbuckled his belt.

He had his pants unzipped when he put a knee on the mattress. His erection was poking out of his open fly as he straddled my legs. He grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms up over my head then leaned in for a kiss a second time but I turned my cheek.

My heart was beating a mile a minute. I let myself fall into a trap again and there was no way out. I was panting with short little rabbit breaths as a flushing wave of adrenaline worked its way from the soles of my feet to the top of my head. I could feel my loins swelling and beginning to drool with anticipation.

"Yeah, right!" He said, " Why waste my time, huh? Let's just get down to business then. "

He tucked a knee between my legs and nudged my legs apart far enough so that he could work his other knee between them. He held my wrists together and pulled my arms above my head all the time he was working to spread my legs. I lifted my head and looked down the length of the bed toward the door. All I could see is the hairy ass of the great bear on top of me and Gio on his perch near the door, watching. The horny little rat fink had his pecker in his hand and he was massaging the head of his cock as he watched the attendant trying to work my legs apart.

The bear used his free hand to gain some leverage to spread my legs. He pushed at my knees and held my legs apart with his thighs as he reached between his legs and grabbed himself. He was licking and chewing on my ear lobe, his scruffy beard scratching my cheek. I was trying to get my legs back together but he weighed a ton and I couldn't move. He was leaning on me with the full weight of his body and I could hardly breathe. I was pinned down and my legs were flat on the mattress but they were separated enough that he could get his cock between my thighs.

"Oh, you're a scrappy one!" He grunted. "Gio! Grab her leg!"

Gio had let go of his cock after the attendant spoke and I lay my head back down on the mattress to rest a moment. I could hear the patter of the little rat's feet on the floor as he stepped toward the cot. He grabbed my ankle and pull one leg out from under the bear as though I'd accidentally got stuck under a log and he was trying to rescue me. The bear had plenty of room now and as soon as he had the opening, he slid his cock into my used pussy.

"Oh damn girl! You're hotter than a two-dollar pistol!" He said with great inflection in his voice. "You like that honey. Is it too big? You're so fucking wet."

The bear had hooked his paw behind my knee and pulled my other leg out from under him. Gio was holding my other ankle and I lay there spread out to be used at will. I felt the head of the attendant's cock brush past my labia and into my vagina. I could feel his weight and sweaty body on top of me. I was more excited to feel the full length of his cock now so I spread my legs for him and hooked my heel around the back of his thigh. He slid himself back and forth for a few strokes until he felt that his cock was lubricated enough to make the final plunge.

Vickie2
Vickie2
105 Followers
12