All Comments on 'Lion's Den Love Story Too'

by Vickie2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rockingrickrockingrickover 1 year ago

That makes me want to hang out at the Adult store right about now.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Hahaha...... yes, thank you. There are always some lustful minds looming in every aisle at an Adult store.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Sweet! Thank you so much for your feedback rockingrick. :kissing:

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 1 year ago

cool story. Wish there was a third episode. Maybe a home room teacher from HS or a coach, or her uncle... But yeah, really liked these two episodes.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, that sounds like fun VisitorAnon. I actually did have an outline written about an experience that I did have with an HS Art Teacher but I'm not sure that it would be published here so I never spent too much time working on that one. I'll see what I can do with that one. You might find it fun.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Oh yes, VisitorAnon, thank you for your feedback and encouragement.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story and comment because it helps give me some direction in terms of what people like to read. And yes, I do that there there are some possibilities for a series. I'll see what I can come up with.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 1 year ago

That sounds like a cool idea about your HS art teacher and your 18year old heroine. I am happy with another story or two but I think a series about a young woman figuring out what she likes and wants by saying yes to a lot of different experiences, while balancing, school, work and friends/family sounds like it would have a lot great possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, very well structured. Gio's character, great. I missed that they didn't go further inside the cabin. Also something more descriptive, especially her beauty and her attributes, and the physical and moral defects of men older.t.I look forward to more stories with Vicky with older men and with little attractiveness.Exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVickie2@Vickie2
One of my earliest experiences was with a group of young men in a car when I was in high school, even though I never had intercourse with those guys, it's been a recurrent fantasy of mine for many years. I hope you enjoy my writing and if you could make constructive comments ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES