Lion's Den Love Story Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gio went back to pleasuring himself as soon as he saw me hooking my leg around him. The bear had wiggled his cock into me as far as it would go now and he was humping me with long, even strokes. He let go of my wrists and grabbed my ass with both hands so he could manipulate my pelvis to match his strokes. He pulled my ass towards him as he thrust forward and then released me as he withdrew. He continued to pull, trust, and release with long even strokes. He took a deep breath as he withdrew and then exhaled with a low growling tone as he penetrated. I could feel the head of his cock bumping against my cervix. He was much too long for me.

I slid my hands down his sides and planted my thumbs on his hip bones to gain some separation between us so that his cock didn't go so deep. And it worked. I let him pull out as far as he wanted and he stopped when his hips hit my thumbs.

My excitement was building with each thrust. I could feel his flannel shirt scratching the erect nipples and a trickle of fluid down the cheek of my ass that was as light as a feather. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment.

"That's it!" I said egging him on. "Your cock is so big. Fuck me. Suck my neck, pull my hair."

He was an eager student. He let go of my ass, reached under me, grabbed a hand full of hair, and yanked it back so my neck was fully exposed. He was sucking my neck and fucking me with great enthusiasm. The cote was creaking under the load and swaying back in forth with the same tempo as the bear. It bumped into the wall with a heartbeat rhythm and boomed like a big bass drum; boom, boom, boom. He growled with each stroke that he took while the bed squeaked and the wall boomed.

I looked down the end of my nose to see Gio frantically whaling away on himself while he enjoyed the show. I'm not sure that he could see more than my arms and legs poking out from under the bear and his ass going up and down but he was excited all the same.

The bear paused deep inside me with each forward thrust. His cock was as hard as a forged steel chisel now. He was going to cum. All the signs were there so I did my part.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, cum inside me with that big cock! Cum in me." I said under panting breaths with clenched teeth.

That did the trick because as soon as said it; he let go of my hair and grabbed my ass with both hands and pushed down on my crotch with one final thrust and held me there. I hooked both my heels around his waist in anticipation and closed my eyes so that I could focus on the sensation. I could feel his orgasm deep inside me, squirting warm jets of semen against my cervix. My pussy was pulsing around the bear's cock. My contractions were long and strong at first; clamping down and tugging on the stranger's cock. They slowly subsided and the bear relaxed his grip on my ass and exhaled. I kept my heels hooked around the back of his knees and nibbled on his neck until I could feel his cock start to shrivel. I slid my legs to the mattress and looked to see if Gio was done playing with himself. Apparently not, he was waddling over to the cot with his pecker in his hand.

"My turn, my turn." That was all he said as he patted the bear on the ass.

I could feel the weight of the bear easing its way off me as he pushed against the mattress and came up to his knees. His manhood spilled out of me and vaginal fluid trickled down the crease of my ass as the cot swayed from side to side with each movement of the bear until he had worked his way to the foot of the bed. I was exhausted from carrying his weight and l laid there, spread eagle for my hosts, hands above my head. Gio scooped the damp bar towel from the foot of the mattress and wiped away at my crotch like a busboy in a cheap diner.

He dropped his drawers. He bent over and kissed my tummy and my chest then my tits as climbed on top. He paused there for a while sucking on my nipples like a little piglet and he laid flat on top of me. I could feel his alien cock against my inner thigh as he began to hump my leg. He rolled onto his side and pushed me.

"Over, over." He said.

Over. Over what? Move over or roll over? I thought to myself as I tried to process the command.

I slid over about half a foot over on the mattress to make room for him. He started waving with his hand in a flipping motion like he was a traffic cop at an intersection during rush hour.

Ah, gotcha. I thought to myself as rolled over on my tummy.

I folded my arms under my head and waited. He crawled up between my legs and laid flat on my back. He hooked one arm around my neck and nudged my legs apart as slid his hard-on between the cheeks of my ass and down until he found the warm and wet entrance of my pussy. I could feel the head of his cock brush against the inside of my labia as he found his target. His little alien cock wasn't long enough to go very deep inside of me so I hyperextended my back a little and spread my legs as far as I could without falling off the bed to give him more room.

He slid his cock in me as far as it would go and I could feel his testicles tickling my clit as he glided his way in and then back out of me. He humped away at my ass while he held me in something of a jujitsu rear-naked chock. His crotch was crashing against my ass with a fleshy splat each time he thrust his way into me and I was slowly sliding along the mattress. Our tangled bodies crept along the cot until I felt my head bump the wall. I moved my hands to brace myself against the wall as the little man humped his little rat fink heart out. He was puffing and heaving through his teeth like an Olympic boxer in a sparring match.

He pulled his cock out and knelt behind me. He pulled at my hips to get me on my knees as well. I was on my knees with my ass in the air and my face planted on the mattress like I was a tripod, my hands bracing me against the wall. I could feel a hand on the small of my back as he guided his cock back into my pussy. He grabbed hold of my hips and resumed. He could get inside me a little deeper fucking me Doggystyle and it was near enough to the perfect position for me; not too deep and not too shallow. He was a small man but his cock was just the right shape that the head of his penis brushed against my g-spot with every forward thrust if I arched my back a little.

I could feel my loins tensing as his cock continued to tease my g-spot. The little rat fink was going to make me cum! I moved one hand down from the wall and tucked my elbow against my ribs so I grab my own breast. I held my breath as I tugged at my nipple and when I exhaled, I let out a little squeak. The bear's ears perked up when he heard my little squeal.

"Hahaha, give her little man! She's going to cum on your cock." He chuckled in surprise like a football coach watching his prodigy running from a touchdown.

My eyes were closed as I focused on the sensation against my clit and g-spot but I heard the bear's foot slide against the floor as he knelt beside to cot. I felt the weight of his body as his elbow crushed down the side of the mattress. He reached under me to grope my other breast to help me along. I peeked over at him for a moment then blinked several times before I closed my eyes again. I took the opportunity to slide my hand down to my crotch and rub my clit between my index and middle finger as the bear took his cue and tugged at my nipples; first one breast and then the other.

My cunt began its ritual contraction around the alien cock; rapid pulsing at first and then as the pulsing slowed, the intensity of the contraction peaked and I clamped down hard on Gio's cock. I let go of my clit and reached for his balls, trying to make him go deeper inside me.

The bear was tugging at my nipples and kissing my side. I was clamped down on Gio and gently sweeping his balls forward to bump against my clit. That seemed to be the limit for him because he started cumming before my contractions had slowed. There were no more words. Gio pulled his cock out as far as it would go and then slammed it back home once more. He was spewing sperm on my inner labia and then dragging it inside me with each thrust. My vagina was washed with his seed and a warm dribble of sperm clung to my clit. He had exhausted his load and his strength was sapped. He slowly sat back on his own feet and patted me on the ass like I was a good bitch.

I lay flat on my tummy again with my feet in the air while I caught my breath and relaxed. I was driving my heels down trying to get the cramps out of my calves and flexing my toes. Gio and the bear pulled up their pants and vanished before I regained my composure.

I lay there on the cot with a wet spot under me about the size of a personal pan pizza until I gained enough energy to roll onto my side and swing my feet off the cot to sit on the edge of the bed. I wiped myself off the best that I could with the bar towels they'd left me. When I was relatively dry, considering, so I got dressed and did my best to brush the floor grim off of my clothes before I put my sneakers on and brushed most of the knots out of my hair.

There were half a dozen men in the theatre room now and I must have looked like a Dimebag hooker about then; my clothes all disheveled, my hair half brushed, and my eyeliner smeared down under my eyes like a raccoon. The Brother's Grim were at their respective posts again; the Rat Fink was standing guard at the entrance of the theatre and the biker-bear was seated on a stool behind his glass case looking at me out of the corner of his eye as I pulled on the front door.

The door chimed; ding dong, come again soon!

12