Liotta Lad Pt. 08

Story Info
Trucker and his boy on the run.
1.4k words
4.09
5.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters 18+

As the sun rose higher, and teashops opened their doors, Stefano and his Man wandered the pretty lanes like a couple on holiday. Dan kept an eye out for any vacancies in a guesthouse window, but everywhere was booked up. They ate fish and chips on the pier at lunchtime, and even braved the icy British water in the afternoon. Without towels they dried off in the sun, holding one another for warmth.

About sundown they were strolling the seafront, and Dan finally saw the 'Vacancy' sign he'd been looking for all day. It hung in the window of a tall blue house in a proud Victorian terrace, festooned with baskets of flowers and looking every bit like a Grandma's dream.

"Hello?" Dan hollered in the door, leading Stefano by the hand.

Just exactly the kind of Grandma they'd expected to find living in a house like that appeared, white hair and varifocal lenses. Dan coughed,

"Hi, I saw the sign... you got a vacancy?"

The old lady welcomed them in, but clocking two guys holding hands in her lobby, she felt she should mention it to dispel any awkwardness,

"You needed to get away for some Father and son time, before the holidays were over?" she nodded sweetly, completely misreading her new guests.

Dan was about to correct her,

"Oh no, we're not..."

But Stefano jumped in, "Yeah, that's it!Quality time with my Pops."

"So nice," she agreed, "You know it gets harder and harder to spend quality time with our loved ones. You've got to take every chance you can get. Time just flies by, and then..."

"I love my Dad so much," Stefano grinned, turning to plant a kiss on Dan's beardy cheek.

"He's a good boy," Dan blushed furiously, managing to overcome his mortification just enough to draw the lad close in a big bear hug.

"Oh, that warms my heart" the landlady continued, "Unfortunately we're so booked up, I've only a got a double bed available. But you wouldn't mind sharing a bed would you? Makes no odds, a Father and his boy sharing like that, does it?"

"No, we'd like to," Stefano delighted, swaying slightly in Dan's embrace, "I always sleep so soundly in my Dad's big strong arms."

"Well, just as long as he doesn't snore terribly!" the woman laughed, "My Thomas used to snore something terrible, kept the whole house awake!"

"Nah, Dad doesn't snore" the teen smiled, delighted with how totally she'd fallen for his joke.

She led them upstairs to a large double room with fantastic sunset views over the beach, she showed them the ensuite shower and television, and then she left them alone, and Dan turned on his brat.

"You little..." he burst, struggling to find words enough to cover his embarrassment.

In no time he had the boy over his knee, cracking slap after slap on his chubby butt for being so naughty.

The landlady caught sound of their spanking as she went about her chores, and although she did think the boy seemed a bit old for such discipline, it was the kind of upbringing she approved of,

"That's how a real Father shows his love - with a firm hand," she muttered to her laundry.

They were only playing, but Dan really did want to be the lad's Father. That would be so much better than being his lover. If he was Stefano's Dad no one could tell him anything, not even Stefano. The lad would be so totally grounded! No more dicking around with his girlfriends or his secret boyfriends. It would just be the two of them, Stefano and his loving Papi.

"Fuck me like I'm your son, Danno," Stefano whispered, as if reading Dan's very thoughts, and slipping under the pillows so that just his hairy butt and little white socks were on show.

Dan sure was old enough to be his Dad. He was nineteen when Stefano was born, same age the boy was right now! It was all getting him so hard,

"I'll be your Dad, boy."

And Dan proceeded to make love to the lad more deeply than ever before. Stefano's body seemed to let him in like never before. They rode together, rising and falling apace, approaching new blisses in unison. Moaning like a girl, completely at the mercy of his tender prostate and the devoted prod of his Daddy's fat cock, Stefano swooned.

It set the tone of the next three days, in which they both took the Father-son game to heart. Stefano was calling Danny 'Dad' everywhere they went, and he loved it. Mornings they cruised out on the bike to see the local beauty spots, and ask passing tourists to take their picture. They bought ice-cream cones, and fish and chips. Evenings they went to the fairground, rollercoasters and pendulum rides. Dan stood back to watch Stefano spin in the Chair-O-Plane tho, that was kid's stuff.

Back at the guesthouse they were fucking each night, and eating the Grandma's english breakfasts at daybreak. She took a real shine to them and asked all sorts of questions,

"Where's the boy's mother to?"

"On holiday with the girls from work," Dan lied.

"Oh that's fun," the old lady sparkled, "and it means you get to bond."

"...bonding deep," Stefano smirked between mouthfuls of beans.

"There's nothing deeper than the bond between a Father and his son," she smiled.

Later she would overhear the unmistakable sounds of their lovemaking, penetrating the quiet of the night in her little guesthouse, and struggle to explain it to herself.

"Boys will be boys," she shook her head, closing in for sleep.

Collapsing as he came in the guest-room upstairs, Dan whispered into Stefano's ear,

"Only butt-orgasms for you from now on, boy,"

"Whatever you say, Dad," Stefano chuckled with content, nestling more tightly into Dan's generous cuddles.

"I'm serious son, you are way too naughty. Now I'm your Dad, I'm going to teach you right. You've had too much dick-play, that's your trouble. It's got to stop, it's made you cocky."

"You love it when I'm cocky," Stefano teased.

"Don't tell me what I love. Don't touch your penis anymore. If I catch you wanking you'll get a hiding."

Dan surprised himself with how authoritarian he wanted to be,

"I'll decide the proper time for you to cum, and it will only be in here," Dan tapped the lad's winking butthole as he spoke, "when I'm fucking you up the arse."

Next morning he caught Stefano beating his bofty in the shower. He knew the cheeky teen wanted to get caught, but he wasn't going to go any easier on him. He smacked Stefano's ass roundly, and after saying their goodbyes to the nice landlady, he drove the boy to the nearest town with a sex shop to buy a chastity cage.

"Told you I was serious," he repeated, fitting it in a convenient toilet cubicle.

"Dan!" Stefano choked as the lock was shut.

"Now you'll be behave. Feels good, right?"

It felt weird, but Stefano really liked belonging to Dan so completely. The Man literally held the key to his penis. A chastity cage seemed more binding than a wedding ring.

But the aching sensation of denial was all consuming, and Stefano couldn't think about anything else. Penis, penis, penis. It made him feel more naughty, not less.

"I can't stop thinking about my dick!" he'd blurt every few minutes.

"Don't make me spank you again son," Dan warned him, thinking, "This is so great!"

After all the heartbreak, Stefano was truly his, body and soul. Riding further west, they arrived in the next pretty seaside town for the second leg of their wanton holiday. Stefano never stopped complaining about his cage, which only reminded Dan of everything he now owned. And the teen was so horny with denial that he begged to be butt-fucked every night.

By now it was Dan who was getting cocky however. He'd almost forgotten the Sicilians on his trail, but remembered them well enough when their van screamed past them on the carriageway to Plymouth. Luckily they were travelling in the opposite direction, and the crash barriers prevented them from joining Dan's lane. They clearly saw the fugitives, and nearly stopped as if too turn, but the flow of traffic forced them to press on.

This encounter terrified Dan, put him right back in his place. Stefano's Uncles were combing the Westcountry for him, and today they got really fucking close. The honeymoon was over. Dan had to make a proper escape.

Next Episode: The Final Chapter