Liotta Lad Pt. 09

Story Info
The Final Chapter.
990 words
4.42
4k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Channel Crossing Ferry had already docked, and the boys had about a half-hour before boarding began. Stefano was in floods of tears begging Dan to stay, but the Fugitive simply had to make a run for it.

"When are you coming back?" Stefano sniffed.

It would be years before Dan could return. The boy's relatives might stop searching for the Trucker, but their fury would never wane. If he was discovered anywhere in the world, they would take him out. Going dark in Portugal was the best course of action. The first sensible decision he'd made in a very long time.

Stefano's mind was turning over and and over, desperately trying to invent some way that he might stowaway with his Man. But without a passport it seemed hopeless. He had nothing but the work clothes he was standing in. Scruffy and unwashed. He smelled amazing.

"You've got to go back, babe. It's over," Dan told him softly, "Your Pa will welcome you with open arms, you know he will. He's saving all his hate for me. But I'll be long gone."

He took the key to Stefano's cage off his chain and tried to hand it over.

"No I don't want it," the teenager sulked.

"Come on, don't be silly, I can't leave with the key..."

Stefano took it, but he would keep himself locked down several days longer. The thought off taking it off felt like removing a wedding ring.

The Trucker got his phone out,

"Glad I got so many pictures of you. Something to remember all the good times we had..."

They watched a few dirty vids, mostly shot at the start of the summer, when their affair was new. Best one showed Dan making the teen piss in a beer bottle. It overflowed with Stefano's golden water, crashing down his knuckles and pattering the rug. Then Dan told him to drink it down, and although Stefano pulled a lot of sour faces he was eager to please, emptying the bottle in three chugs.

The clip ended with the lad holding upside down over his head, and Dan making whispered crowd-cheering sounds, as if a stadium full of sports fans were spectating.

It captured everything Dan loved about Stefano - his cheek, his cuteness, the spark of his youth, and his boundless joy. He would keep it all in his heart the rest of his days.

At last the barriers for embarking the ferry were lifted, and cars grumbled forward to take their places deep within the great hull of the boat. Dan kissed Stefano one last time, got on his motorbike, sped over the drawbridge and disappeared.

Stefano stayed all day, watching the horizon long after the ship had sailed. Dan gave him £100 to catch a train back home, but he didn't buy a ticket, and slept in a phone-box that night.

He shuffled to the train station next day. His Pa was speechless when he walked back into the shop. Philip hid. His mother cried. Stefano was permanently grounded, only allowed to leave the house for work. But apart from this, life returned to normal shockingly quick.

Of course he tried to message Dan with texts and WhatsApp, but he never heard from him again. Every now and then he would lock himself down in the old chastity cage, just to feel close to the Man. It was all he had left to prove he once belonged to him.

Everything seemed so grey without Dan around to make his heart beat faster. Now only the hatred he fostered toward his perfidious cousin Philip brought any colour to Stefano's life.

"We've got a new supplier Stefano," his Pa interrupted tediously, "go help him unload in the warehouse."

Expecting to find some nobody at the gate, he called out irritably,

"Let's get it done then."

But it wasn't nobody dispatching the shipment. It was the redhead. The fit lad truck driver that Stefano had put on a show for in the alley. They both froze when their eyes met, electrical charges of unspoken sexual avidity snapping between them. Stefano immediately beckoned him into the back of the lorry and pulled the canvas back, hiding them behind it.

Kissing like they'd just been let out of jail, the redhead only pulled back again to let Stefano yank the lad's yummy dick out, and drop to choke himself on it.

The truck driver came quick, hot and wet, and naturally he wanted a turn on his new pal's stubby an' all. But Stefano was caged that day, scoring looks of despair and confusion from the stud as his finger tips explored the cruel device. Eaten up with hunger, the redhead kissed and lapped ineffectually on the silicone bulb that stifled Stefano's bellend. He was rewarded with a slow moving glob of precum dripping from the pee-hole.

Smartening themselves up again, they returned to the job of unloading the lorry. The redhead handed Stefano a delivery note, which he signed, and the lad drove off. They hadn't exchanged a single word since their eyes met.

Perhaps Stefano fell in love too easily, but now he had this same delivery to look forward to every week. Would he lock himself up again next time? He decided not to let himself out, and stay shut up all week in anticipation.

No one could make him behave, least of all his Pa. Stefano would always find a way. Dan had taught him how, unleashed the naughty gay boy. This was the true gift of his love, and would stay with Stefano forever.

Bad was good, wrong was right, naughty was nice, dirty was bright, sin was guiltless, submission was power, egotism was generous, cruelty was love, recklessness was success, and jealousy was life. This is what it was to be gay, and Stefano wanted to exemplify every bit of it. Who would he become? The future was his to destroy.