All Comments on 'Lip Service'

by Oldguy45

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
l got it from Ross, my Orgasm that is!

Nice, glad things worked it self out at the end young man. I'm curious what about the rest of the week, God only rested on day and look what he did.

I've a secret that a friend told me about. My friend gets a little aroused but not hard, so he lays on his stomach and slides back and forth rubing his cock as best as he can. For flavor some Playboys on the floor with in arms reach, he told me he can hear them speaking to him. He claims some success at cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Love this story. . . I want Ross to come visit me!!!!! This story got me so wet and excited and wanting to feel like the other ladies. . . Great!!!

Oldguy45Oldguy45about 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm very gratified that a woman read the story and enjoyed it. I hope it conveyed my true love and appreciation of the feminine in all their aspects. Thanks for your kind comment.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
UMMMMMM...Grrrreat story!

Really enjoyed this one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The idea a man gives women free oral sex, without any reason other than satisfying them is a private dream of mine. I wanted to service older women and assertive young women. If I felt they were just taking advantage of my considerations, I think I would just walk away. One may have been using me to bolster her weak sex life. I was so overcome with desire when I was in her presence that I would have done anything.

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That anonymous woman is interesting. I look for women who want to express their experiences with oral sex and the age difference is just icing. Guys should be grateful if a woman better than he may ever obtain shows interest as that could be better than anything else he can expect and give her every orgasm she wants and when she wants.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldguy45@Oldguy45
Middle-aged medical professional who only recently acknowledged that he is bisexual. I am totally infatuated with t-girls, croddressers, transsexuals, and feminine boys. I've been writing for this site for years, and my stories have changed and evolved. I am also a firearms...