Lip Service - My First Blow Job

Story Info
First girlfriend with all the firsts that come with it.
1k words
4.26
13k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People depicted in this story are over the age of eighteen.

*****

My first lover was the first girl to suck my cock. She was also the first girl to swallow my cum. That particular girl was also my first anal experience, but that's another story for another time.

We were both virgins. We were sharing our first romantic experience and everything was a new learning experience for us. We were both probably what was known as "Egg Heads" as we were more into books and learning than into the nitty-gritty of researching and learning about sex like so many of our friends seemed to be doing. Truthfully, a lot of our friends had already told us of their sexual exploits, and maybe we felt a little behind the eight-ball on the subject.

Regardless, we went at our own pace. Before we had our first fuck, she'd handled and stroked my cock, covertly sometimes, when we were in near-public situations, and with our pants off when we were assured that we'd be left alone. Before we got together she'd never seen a cock, and I'd never had the pleasure of seeing a fully developed, hairy, wet pussy. It was beautiful, but I had no idea about clitorises, labia, or g-spots. I left it to her to tell me what felt best and what she wanted me to do next to make her happy. As I recall, I just let her play with my cock, which was always hard as a poker way before it was exposed to the air or her soft hands. Young guys have pretty much permanent boners when they're near the prospect of having any kind of sexual interaction with a pretty young girl.

She'd packed us a picnic lunch of our favorite sandwiches and soft drinks, and we'd headed off to our favorite secluded spot in the woods not far from her house. We spread a blanket, laid out our lunch, and ate. Between bites and sips, we kissed, I copped a feel of her ample breasts, and managed to unbutton her blouse to let those pink-tipped beauties get some air. By the time we'd finished eating, my cock was aching from being hard as a rock for well over an hour. I had a pair of shorts on, and in short order, they were beside us on the blanket as were hers.

I lay back and she explored my body with her eyes and hands, being that we'd only fucked a few times by then, and the male body was still a bit unfamiliar to her. Soon, her hand had found my cock and she began to stroke it. Up and down, she stroked, so gently that I could barely feel her hand on the shaft. Then, she discovered that I shivered a little whenever she took my glans between her thumb and forefinger and rubbed it gently. When she stopped to explore the opening at the top now and then, I pressed my pelvis up toward her, and that seemed to interest her even more. A couple more strokes and I shot streams of cum into the air, making her hand, my belly, and the blanket a bit sticky. At that age, I had a hair trigger. I was surprised I didn't cum way sooner. Seeing cum squirt out of my cock for the first time fascinated her. Before that, I'd pulled out when I felt cum coming and pressed my cock to her belly until the squirting ended.

She wiped the cum from her hands and my cock and balls with napkins from our picnic, and smiled to see my cock still sticking straight up. She was used to me staying hard after I'd cum the few times we'd screwed, and she began stroking it again. I asked her if she'd ever tasted my cum. She rolled her eyes sideways a bit and said she had wondered what it tasted like but hadn't dared try it. She said one of her girlfriends said that it didn't taste good and that she didn't like it.

I'm not sure which of us suggested she could lick my pecker and taste the cum residue that would probably still be around my foreskin. She seemed to think about it awhile, and after stroking me for a few more minutes slowly lowered her head toward my hard-on. I watched her face as she got closer and closer to my cock, and saw her close her eyes just before sticking her tongue out to give it a lick. I was glad I'd had a shower just before our date and assured her that except for any cum residue my dick was clean as a whistle. Reassured by that, she began to take tiny licks around and just below the head.

By then, I was super excited and ready to explode again. I warned her that I was going to cum, but she didn't stop licking. Instead, she put the whole head in her mouth and tightened her lips around its base. She kept gently stroking with her soft hand. I came like a fire hose, spurting stream after stream of cum into her tightly sealed mouth. Not a bit of cum escaped. She swallowed every drop. It was the first time my cock had ever graced a mouth, so I didn't think anything about her swallowing the load.

When she removed her mouth from my cock, she curled up next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I sheepishly asked her how it was. She smiled and said, "I liked it. It's a little salty but better tasting than a lot of stuff my mother serves us for dinner."

We spent another hour or so in the woods on that picnic blanket. We fucked again and I shot my third load of the afternoon between our pressed-together bellies. I remember cleaning each other up and playing with the cum residue that had gotten into her pretty little bush. We dated for the rest of the summer until she went away to college. She was my first real girlfriend, first fuck, first blowjob, and first anal sex. It all happened that special summer, and I've never forgotten a minute of it.